Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Screaming at Coliseum RNG
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27
[center][b]Day 9[/b][/center] battles: 200 boar encounters: 11 undying encounters: 5 good drops: [item=scene: arena] [item=featherback boar crate] [item=longneck magi] [item=teardrop citrine leg band] [item=longneck interloper] [item=warcat protector] [item=stormclaw showman] [item=silver springbok] [item=hulking greatowl] continuing the trend of doing these posts at midnight for some ~spooky vibes~ and apparently my ritual summons a scene when I saw the third drop for the boar I got so excited but alas, another crate edit: fixed numbering; had 2 day 7s by mistake
Day 9

battles: 200

boar encounters: 11

undying encounters: 5

good drops:
Scene: Arena Featherback Boar Crate Longneck Magi Teardrop Citrine Leg Band Longneck Interloper Warcat Protector Stormclaw Showman Silver Springbok Hulking Greatowl

continuing the trend of doing these posts at midnight for some ~spooky vibes~ and apparently my ritual summons a scene

when I saw the third drop for the boar I got so excited but alas, another crate

edit: fixed numbering; had 2 day 7s by mistake
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
Day 24

...I actually forgot about this yesterday because of planning for my dragons, I thought I had everything done. Well, to make it up, I grinded a lot more today. The drops? Still nothing >.>" (well, I did get one Teardrop Citrine apparel, but you can get them anywhere else too.)

410 enemie, 3 Frost Delvers, 4 Stone Borers, nothing. I'll try selling some of the fams, I guess.

~

Bearicuda, try other venues once in a while. I feel like Forbidden Portal took all the luck that could've been in Golem Workshop, or it's just overdue. Being there for an hour or two, I got, hear this, two Accents and a Fear Frog, which is definitely a boss drop! I love this fat frog so very much so I'm glad <3 no apparel though. But yeah my point is, prove a venue sucks by having the other venues drop better loot :v

Yooo Redtail Gryphon, grats SilverScales!

SmrTim now that's just amazing. A crate from a boss? That has to be much rarer than an egg, even, super grats! Even though that's not your goal XD

Edit: the maintenance today was super long, so like, I can understand if people skipped today lol
Day 24

...I actually forgot about this yesterday because of planning for my dragons, I thought I had everything done. Well, to make it up, I grinded a lot more today. The drops? Still nothing >.>" (well, I did get one Teardrop Citrine apparel, but you can get them anywhere else too.)

410 enemie, 3 Frost Delvers, 4 Stone Borers, nothing. I'll try selling some of the fams, I guess.

~

Bearicuda, try other venues once in a while. I feel like Forbidden Portal took all the luck that could've been in Golem Workshop, or it's just overdue. Being there for an hour or two, I got, hear this, two Accents and a Fear Frog, which is definitely a boss drop! I love this fat frog so very much so I'm glad <3 no apparel though. But yeah my point is, prove a venue sucks by having the other venues drop better loot :v

Yooo Redtail Gryphon, grats SilverScales!

SmrTim now that's just amazing. A crate from a boss? That has to be much rarer than an egg, even, super grats! Even though that's not your goal XD

Edit: the maintenance today was super long, so like, I can understand if people skipped today lol
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
@BlueLatios i think i will, i need a break from the grove lol

Im gonna go to the Thunderhead Savannah this time, though since this is a challenge, imma make it hard :> im gonna go for whichever comes first, a boss fam, or the entire bubbly bisque set, yay ^-^

Also work has been draining me of every last drop of energy, i got, so lately ive just been coming home and passing out, but its getting a bit better, so theres that...at least i can actually focus more on this now!

gotta go update my thingy with my new challenge!

edit: actually i wont record how many enemies i beat, that way i can get more done, i will record how many bosses i beat though
@BlueLatios i think i will, i need a break from the grove lol

Im gonna go to the Thunderhead Savannah this time, though since this is a challenge, imma make it hard :> im gonna go for whichever comes first, a boss fam, or the entire bubbly bisque set, yay ^-^

Also work has been draining me of every last drop of energy, i got, so lately ive just been coming home and passing out, but its getting a bit better, so theres that...at least i can actually focus more on this now!

gotta go update my thingy with my new challenge!

edit: actually i wont record how many enemies i beat, that way i can get more done, i will record how many bosses i beat though
9lYoiVo.png
[center][b]Day 12[/b][/center] Well, today is the start of a new adventure lol, and its so refreshing not having to see the evil pohips again... Bosses demolished: 6 Items, etc. found: [item=Ambush][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Rabid Grinfin]
Day 12

Well, today is the start of a new adventure lol, and its so refreshing not having to see the evil pohips again...

Bosses demolished: 6
Items, etc. found:
Ambush Teardrop Pearl Ring Rabid Grinfin
9lYoiVo.png
So ... notthing really to update. I grinded till I met 5 Bosses, decimated them and did not get any Elefants xD I did get 2 other Familiars, even one, that I did not have, which is nice! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/28227.png[/img] Yeah, you Golden Lion Snkake! :P Spent the Rest of Days leveling Exalt Fodder in the Kelp Beds, so I didn´t really grind xD
So ... notthing really to update. I grinded till I met 5 Bosses, decimated them and did not get any Elefants xD
I did get 2 other Familiars, even one, that I did not have, which is nice!
28227.png
Yeah, you Golden Lion Snkake! :P

Spent the Rest of Days leveling Exalt Fodder in the Kelp Beds, so I didn´t really grind xD
All my Perma Dragons have Familiars, except the ones in my Hibden, but these are Permas, too! :)
Day 25 This is it. This is the day Frost Delver drop something that's not the common stuff. ONE WHOLE CONGEAL I am so disappointed in this venue rn [emoji=bogsneak sleepy size=1] 91 enemies, both Frost Delvers, and surprise surprise nothing again. And I'm pretty sure not even a single familiar drop today. ~ @Bearicuda fair enough, does that mean I'll update the 2nd post that your old goal is put on hold or removed? As for me, I started this hell, so I'm still stuck here as a test of endurance :'v Fair enough, Leopardy! That's a nice familiar drop anyway, I sold the ones I got from Gilded Chests for a good sum of money XD
Day 25

This is it. This is the day Frost Delver drop something that's not the common stuff. ONE WHOLE CONGEAL I am so disappointed in this venue rn

91 enemies, both Frost Delvers, and surprise surprise nothing again. And I'm pretty sure not even a single familiar drop today.

~

@Bearicuda fair enough, does that mean I'll update the 2nd post that your old goal is put on hold or removed? As for me, I started this hell, so I'm still stuck here as a test of endurance :'v

Fair enough, Leopardy! That's a nice familiar drop anyway, I sold the ones I got from Gilded Chests for a good sum of money XD
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
[center][b]Day 10[/b][/center] battles: 100 boar encounters: 3 undying encounters: 4 good drops: [item=marshland poodle mith] [item=longneck scrapper] [item=stormclaw showman] [item=raptorik bladedancer] lots of familiars today! had to get a covid test this afternoon so fingers crossed its negative lol Bluelatios, thank you! I seem to have all the crate luck and none of the boss luck. Congrats on your portal drops, at least it's something lol! Bearicuda hope you have better luck in the savannah!
Day 10

battles: 100

boar encounters: 3

undying encounters: 4

good drops:
Marshland Poodle Mith Longneck Scrapper Stormclaw Showman Raptorik Bladedancer

lots of familiars today! had to get a covid test this afternoon so fingers crossed its negative lol

Bluelatios, thank you! I seem to have all the crate luck and none of the boss luck. Congrats on your portal drops, at least it's something lol!

Bearicuda hope you have better luck in the savannah!
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Wishlist wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ge5N8cu.png
[center][b]Day 13[/b][/center] @BlueLatios why must you be right xD Ok wow, so yeah...[item=Rockback Charger] Literally the [b]3RD BATTLE[/b] Ok so i just finished this challenge in 1 DAY i think i hear a new record or something calling to me why does the grove hate me so
Day 13

@BlueLatios why must you be right xD

Ok wow, so yeah... Rockback Charger
Literally the 3RD BATTLE

Ok so i just finished this challenge in 1 DAY i think i hear a new record or something calling to me

why does the grove hate me so
9lYoiVo.png
And yes im putting the first challenge on hold lol, and whoops, forgot to update my first post, though that does remind me i need to make a new challenge

I think imma do the Ghostlight Ruins, and again im going to do an either/or, so either any egg, or the whole swallow set! pls oh god no
And yes im putting the first challenge on hold lol, and whoops, forgot to update my first post, though that does remind me i need to make a new challenge

I think imma do the Ghostlight Ruins, and again im going to do an either/or, so either any egg, or the whole swallow set! pls oh god no
9lYoiVo.png
Day 26

Had to defeat 42 enemies in Golem Workshop to find both boss variants, another day of nothing. Today's rough, I face against a Frost Delver the very first battle, grrr...

~

@Bearicuda I cannot dare myself to go into another venue, although that holiday thing may be my mistake. You call it luck, but as someone who partially believes in myths, my mind would scream "oh man... I could've gotten a boss drop in Blooming Grove instead but that luck went to Thunderhead Savannah", and it seems to be a similar case with me in Forbidden Portal a few days ago. On the other hand, unlike the robots, I actually love the strange weird creatures of Forbidden Portal, so getting one is a lovely surprise! Does this mean I may have to face 50 or even 100 more bosses in Golem Workshop before I can expect anything? Most likely >.>'

I got sidetracked writing all of that, whoops. Grats again XD Ghostlight Ruins sounds nice, you may as well bring two dragons and 1 fodder or a dragon you want to level up high while at it!

Fingers crossed for you, SmrTim! Also, if you already have a Longneck Scrapper, the last time I checked, they sell quite well in AH :o (I tend to sell my duplicate familiars so I check AH often, haha.) The Portal drops are indeed something, but it doesn't beat Golem Workshop in terms of apparel luck. Well, so far.

I'm starting to think I maybe shouldn't have extended my challenge to get Stone Borer, I remain stuck here

Edit: Ah also, Bearicuda if you wish to make a new challenge, I hope you don't mind making a new or separate post. Well, it's just a suggestion, but it's so that I can link the posts and so that it doesn't get too cluttered for you XD
Day 26

Had to defeat 42 enemies in Golem Workshop to find both boss variants, another day of nothing. Today's rough, I face against a Frost Delver the very first battle, grrr...

~

@Bearicuda I cannot dare myself to go into another venue, although that holiday thing may be my mistake. You call it luck, but as someone who partially believes in myths, my mind would scream "oh man... I could've gotten a boss drop in Blooming Grove instead but that luck went to Thunderhead Savannah", and it seems to be a similar case with me in Forbidden Portal a few days ago. On the other hand, unlike the robots, I actually love the strange weird creatures of Forbidden Portal, so getting one is a lovely surprise! Does this mean I may have to face 50 or even 100 more bosses in Golem Workshop before I can expect anything? Most likely >.>'

I got sidetracked writing all of that, whoops. Grats again XD Ghostlight Ruins sounds nice, you may as well bring two dragons and 1 fodder or a dragon you want to level up high while at it!

Fingers crossed for you, SmrTim! Also, if you already have a Longneck Scrapper, the last time I checked, they sell quite well in AH :o (I tend to sell my duplicate familiars so I check AH often, haha.) The Portal drops are indeed something, but it doesn't beat Golem Workshop in terms of apparel luck. Well, so far.

I'm starting to think I maybe shouldn't have extended my challenge to get Stone Borer, I remain stuck here

Edit: Ah also, Bearicuda if you wish to make a new challenge, I hope you don't mind making a new or separate post. Well, it's just a suggestion, but it's so that I can link the posts and so that it doesn't get too cluttered for you XD
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27