Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Story Stocking
1 2 3 4
username: gn0me

Original Book: Ley of the Land

An in depth look at the energies coursing through Sornieth, describing not only the dominant energies of each realm but also their interactions with the other ten minor elemental energies. Learn how these complex interactions shape the Sornieth you know and love.
username: gn0me

Original Book: Ley of the Land

An in depth look at the energies coursing through Sornieth, describing not only the dominant energies of each realm but also their interactions with the other ten minor elemental energies. Learn how these complex interactions shape the Sornieth you know and love.
qDkA25S.png
Username: HydreigonOxide
Original Book: The Pearl of Knowledge by Cepheus

Entry: A memoir of his experiences and life, The Pearl of Knowledge is the tale of Cepheus' realization of unfulfillment in his previous life and the consequent travels that he soon embarked on. Cepheus describes the diversity and hospitality that he encountered within all Flights, and recounts the kinds of wisdom that each experience brought him.
Username: HydreigonOxide
Original Book: The Pearl of Knowledge by Cepheus

Entry: A memoir of his experiences and life, The Pearl of Knowledge is the tale of Cepheus' realization of unfulfillment in his previous life and the consequent travels that he soon embarked on. Cepheus describes the diversity and hospitality that he encountered within all Flights, and recounts the kinds of wisdom that each experience brought him.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Oh, what a cool idea for an event! [b]Username:[/b] Tyta [b]Original Book:[/b] The Mystery of Redrock Cove [b]Entry:[/b] [indent][i]A tragic accident has befallen the tiny village of Redrock Cove. The mayor's lair and the cliff it was built into collapsed into the sea during a storm, leaving no trace of the fae or her family. But the spunky out-of-towner and paranormal investigator Roxy thinks this was no accident. Follow along as Roxy uses her unique skills to track down the truth in a daring thriller from amateur mystery crafter J.O. Xar.[/i][/indent] sidenote: this is Roxy! [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=42&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=22&winggene=1&wings=133&auth=95433e36e106b818a8fec741b4163ab6482b99a4&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Oh, what a cool idea for an event!

Username: Tyta

Original Book: The Mystery of Redrock Cove

Entry:
A tragic accident has befallen the tiny village of Redrock Cove. The mayor's lair and the cliff it was built into collapsed into the sea during a storm, leaving no trace of the fae or her family. But the spunky out-of-towner and paranormal investigator Roxy thinks this was no accident. Follow along as Roxy uses her unique skills to track down the truth in a daring thriller from amateur mystery crafter J.O. Xar.

sidenote: this is Roxy!
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=42&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=22&winggene=1&wings=133&auth=95433e36e106b818a8fec741b4163ab6482b99a4&dummyext=prev.png
1fTWTjV.png
Username: Falcolmreynolds

Original Book: Frostfire

Entry:
Iaexa is banescale, born in the Wastes from an ancient egg. But the song that rings through his soul is the chime of ice and the whisper of snow. It's a mystery that's haunted him since the day of his birth - one that he knows he can't solve until he traces his power to its source: the Southern Icefield.

In this embellished autobiography, follow in the footsteps of the great writer as he tracks down the mysterious force that transformed him from an ordinary dragon into an internal battleground of fire and ice.
Username: Falcolmreynolds

Original Book: Frostfire

Entry:
Iaexa is banescale, born in the Wastes from an ancient egg. But the song that rings through his soul is the chime of ice and the whisper of snow. It's a mystery that's haunted him since the day of his birth - one that he knows he can't solve until he traces his power to its source: the Southern Icefield.

In this embellished autobiography, follow in the footsteps of the great writer as he tracks down the mysterious force that transformed him from an ordinary dragon into an internal battleground of fire and ice.
Username:
inkwardlychaotic

Original Book:
The Sacrifice | Worldedge Wetlands Chronicles

Entry:
Many believe lands beyond Sornieth to be myths, tales of far away places spun into the minds of hatchlings by the creativity of dragonkind. Others tell a different story, one of shadows spreading to engulf land whole and leaving no trace.

The truth? A secret.

Hidden at the very edge of the Viridian Labyrinth lurks the truth. Born into a sacred clan burdened with knowledge of lands they will never see, Elowen has proudly sworn to protect and carry the secret at any cost. But when one mistake tears the clan in two, Elowen realizes keeping the secret comes at a price greater than her life.
Username:
inkwardlychaotic

Original Book:
The Sacrifice | Worldedge Wetlands Chronicles

Entry:
Many believe lands beyond Sornieth to be myths, tales of far away places spun into the minds of hatchlings by the creativity of dragonkind. Others tell a different story, one of shadows spreading to engulf land whole and leaving no trace.

The truth? A secret.

Hidden at the very edge of the Viridian Labyrinth lurks the truth. Born into a sacred clan burdened with knowledge of lands they will never see, Elowen has proudly sworn to protect and carry the secret at any cost. But when one mistake tears the clan in two, Elowen realizes keeping the secret comes at a price greater than her life.
tQy2QPU.png
Username: Percifrax

Original Book: The Tragedy of Vildrys and Rheonetta

Entry:
Rheonetta grew up as a spy for the Plaguebringer, not questioning that duty even once until a chance encounter with Vildrys, a well-respected nobledragon in the Viridian Labyrinth. When Rheonetta's cover is blown, both of their worlds are turned upside down as they're forced to choose between their deities, their people, each other, and their own happiness. As tensions rise between the Scarred Wasteland and the Viridian Labyrinth, what will become of these unexpected lovebirds?
Username: Percifrax

Original Book: The Tragedy of Vildrys and Rheonetta

Entry:
Rheonetta grew up as a spy for the Plaguebringer, not questioning that duty even once until a chance encounter with Vildrys, a well-respected nobledragon in the Viridian Labyrinth. When Rheonetta's cover is blown, both of their worlds are turned upside down as they're forced to choose between their deities, their people, each other, and their own happiness. As tensions rise between the Scarred Wasteland and the Viridian Labyrinth, what will become of these unexpected lovebirds?
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
Woo, I saw this a while ago but it took me a long time to finish this up. Great event, very open-ended. Username: Airbuddy Original Book: [i]Adages Through the Ages[/i] by Ilure Anteza Entry: [img]https://i.imgur.com/OiSBq6n.jpg[/img] Well, the cover turned out kind of big. All the better to read the tinier words, I guess?
Woo, I saw this a while ago but it took me a long time to finish this up. Great event, very open-ended.
Username: Airbuddy
Original Book: Adages Through the Ages by Ilure Anteza
Entry:
OiSBq6n.jpg
Well, the cover turned out kind of big. All the better to read the tinier words, I guess?
TuubBzG.png
[columns][img]https://musesings.files.wordpress.com/2021/07/sundancer.png[/img] [br] [br] [br][br] [nextcol][size=4][b]Username:[/b] Saronai [b]Original Book:[/b] [u]Sundancer[/u] [b]Entry:[/b] Oronte loved nothing more than to soar the skies, dancing and putting on aerial displays. Sometimes in competitions. Then he met a handsome coatl who could read fantastic tales trapped in sun motes and every ray of sunshine. That's when his whole life got ever more interesting...and complicated! Fans of romance: Prepare to be charmed by this meet-cute romantic comedy about a skydancer and his unusual soulmate. [/columns] [size=2]Forest Field Guide recolour by me, done for this contest (anyone who likes it can feel free to use it around the site though).[/size]
sundancer.png

Username: Saronai

Original Book: Sundancer

Entry: Oronte loved nothing more than to soar the skies, dancing and putting on aerial displays. Sometimes in competitions. Then he met a handsome coatl who could read fantastic tales trapped in sun motes and every ray of sunshine. That's when his whole life got ever more interesting...and complicated!

Fans of romance: Prepare to be charmed by this meet-cute romantic comedy about a skydancer and his unusual soulmate.

Forest Field Guide recolour by me, done for this contest (anyone who likes it can feel free to use it around the site though).
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
Username: sockmonkeygerald

Original Book: Super Scary Stories to Tell in the Shade

Entry: with original, visceral illustrations for each tale depicting:
-the secret hidden under Luminax's scales
-bleeding Walking Woken tree
-the feel of sliding down an owlcat's gullet
-lone egg rot
-the It
-trapped in the haunted orb
-what's behind you
and eleven more! Do not read alone after dark!
Username: sockmonkeygerald

Original Book: Super Scary Stories to Tell in the Shade

Entry: with original, visceral illustrations for each tale depicting:
-the secret hidden under Luminax's scales
-bleeding Walking Woken tree
-the feel of sliding down an owlcat's gullet
-lone egg rot
-the It
-trapped in the haunted orb
-what's behind you
and eleven more! Do not read alone after dark!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Username: Katsuji

Original Book: Songs of the Soul

Entry: They say music is the language of the soul. The heart beats in rhythm with the sound of a delightful song, invoking emotions abound. Dragons would describe their emotions toward such sounds, but what if one could interpret those emotions visually? Kamine has been able to see others' hearts since the day he was hatched, observing emotions from happiness to sadness, from anger to satisfaction, dance over the hearts of others. For years he had been unable to mend the broken or injured hearts until the day he attended his first musical performance and watched the music sooth hearts right before his very eyes. Taking up music himself, he joins a concert band. However, the group is rife with instability. He must work with his new friend Tokisaka to help bring the group together and overcome unexpected adversaries if he wants to find the beautiful rainbow within the songs. A unique recount of a journey of healing of the members of the concert band.
Username: Katsuji

Original Book: Songs of the Soul

Entry: They say music is the language of the soul. The heart beats in rhythm with the sound of a delightful song, invoking emotions abound. Dragons would describe their emotions toward such sounds, but what if one could interpret those emotions visually? Kamine has been able to see others' hearts since the day he was hatched, observing emotions from happiness to sadness, from anger to satisfaction, dance over the hearts of others. For years he had been unable to mend the broken or injured hearts until the day he attended his first musical performance and watched the music sooth hearts right before his very eyes. Taking up music himself, he joins a concert band. However, the group is rife with instability. He must work with his new friend Tokisaka to help bring the group together and overcome unexpected adversaries if he wants to find the beautiful rainbow within the songs. A unique recount of a journey of healing of the members of the concert band.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
1 2 3 4