Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Bayou Boat Race
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51
@likely6 @simplyonewinged

Hey there, I'm pinging you two because you both entered Coatls, which means your team will only have 3 abilities to choose from each round (assuming the 4th person doesn't also enter a Coatl or Pearlcatcher).

For more versatility in the game it's best to have 4 different breeds so you have more abilities to deal with different situations. If you'd rather keep the dragons you selected for lore reasons or something, that's fine too; just wanted to let you know!

Hey there, I'm pinging you two because you both entered Coatls, which means your team will only have 3 abilities to choose from each round (assuming the 4th person doesn't also enter a Coatl or Pearlcatcher).

For more versatility in the game it's best to have 4 different breeds so you have more abilities to deal with different situations. If you'd rather keep the dragons you selected for lore reasons or something, that's fine too; just wanted to let you know!
Na5WGHa.png
@dreamclaws oh? I didn't realize they also chose a coatl when i said i did on discord. I'll change mine to a different dragon, Panacea the Gaoler #52123706. shall i change my post here to reflect that?
@dreamclaws oh? I didn't realize they also chose a coatl when i said i did on discord. I'll change mine to a different dragon, Panacea the Gaoler #52123706. shall i change my post here to reflect that?
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png

omg please ignore me, I made a mistake somehow and see now that you entered a Spiral and Coatl. Sorry for the bother! :X

omg please ignore me, I made a mistake somehow and see now that you entered a Spiral and Coatl. Sorry for the bother! :X
Na5WGHa.png
@RootsforLEaves @Sinjin @mxylpxyl
hey what happened to our discussion thread?!?
I just get an encounter with dragon ID#404 every time I click a ping now
@RootsforLEaves @Sinjin @mxylpxyl
hey what happened to our discussion thread?!?
I just get an encounter with dragon ID#404 every time I click a ping now
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

Good question...
@gn0me

Good question...
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png
Username: Elaryi
User ID #: 220489
Dragon ID #: 57931353
Dragon's pronouns: she/her
Ping your teammate(s), if any: @vwoop @DelightedVilla @GarbagePal

I'm so excited for this!
Username: Elaryi
User ID #: 220489
Dragon ID #: 57931353
Ping your teammate(s), if any: @vwoop @DelightedVilla @GarbagePal

I'm so excited for this!
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
@Sinjin @mxylpxyl @gn0me I don't know what happened to the discussion thread. I thought that was allowed to do a thread for us to chat under General discussion?
@Sinjin @mxylpxyl @gn0me I don't know what happened to the discussion thread. I thought that was allowed to do a thread for us to chat under General discussion?
Username: Chimerii
User ID #: 305786
Dragon ID #: 39498218
Dragon's pronouns: She/Her
Ping your teammate(s), if any: N/A
Username: Chimerii
User ID #: 305786
Dragon ID #: 39498218
Dragon's pronouns: She/Her
Ping your teammate(s), if any: N/A
AqaqXxe.png
Username: Wingzoffirefan
User ID #: 537061
Dragon ID #: 58951172
Ping your teammate(s), if any: you guys might want to join- @emberboop @Elfydragon @oOShadowfoxOo
Username: Wingzoffirefan
User ID #: 537061
Dragon ID #: 58951172
Ping your teammate(s), if any: you guys might want to join- @emberboop @Elfydragon @oOShadowfoxOo
Untitled.png oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png 0QBdK7N.png w8o0xW1.png
Username: feleathion
User ID #: 544397
Dragon ID #: 64571493
Dragon's pronouns: He/Him
Ping your teammate(s), if any: @Goldia, @likely6, @simplyonewinged
Username: feleathion
User ID #: 544397
Dragon ID #: 64571493
Dragon's pronouns: He/Him
Ping your teammate(s), if any: @Goldia, @likely6, @simplyonewinged
eA9odUz.png