Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WCS] Bayou Boat Race
@mxlplyx @gn0me @Sinjin Yes. Veil should be the best move for us. Please do fill it out Sinjin!
@mxlplyx @gn0me @Sinjin Yes. Veil should be the best move for us. Please do fill it out Sinjin!
@AWB (Man if we had team captains you would be it, thank you for the strategizing!) @Saraceaser @HollowBay

I'm inclined to take the risk and use Ridgeback, unless I'm misunderstanding then team 2 & 3's veilspuns can't affect us since we have a veil on our team too, and team 2 (with the wildclaw)'s best option for this round looks to be playing their coatl. I say Ridgeback
@AWB (Man if we had team captains you would be it, thank you for the strategizing!) @Saraceaser @HollowBay

I'm inclined to take the risk and use Ridgeback, unless I'm misunderstanding then team 2 & 3's veilspuns can't affect us since we have a veil on our team too, and team 2 (with the wildclaw)'s best option for this round looks to be playing their coatl. I say Ridgeback
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@warriorofaces @ScatteredAshes @IoliteWyvern

We can't play our Ridgeback. I think our Fae would give us 5 points, and we could attack Team 6 with our Spiral, but best move is Guardian I think?

-reduces the attacks of Team 2 if they use their attackers- they will all hit us.
-we don't have to worry about Team 3, too far back to hit with Veilspun
-team 4 could hit us with their Spiral
-team 5 might play Ridgeback or Nocturne, since they're in last. This way, we block their Ridgeback.
-team 6 will also be forced to play Ridgeback, because they can't really play their Skydancer, Mirror, or Imperial

Potential attacks (roughly in order of affect): Ridgeback x2, Spiral, Veilspun/Wildclaw/Ridgeback
@warriorofaces @ScatteredAshes @IoliteWyvern

We can't play our Ridgeback. I think our Fae would give us 5 points, and we could attack Team 6 with our Spiral, but best move is Guardian I think?

-reduces the attacks of Team 2 if they use their attackers- they will all hit us.
-we don't have to worry about Team 3, too far back to hit with Veilspun
-team 4 could hit us with their Spiral
-team 5 might play Ridgeback or Nocturne, since they're in last. This way, we block their Ridgeback.
-team 6 will also be forced to play Ridgeback, because they can't really play their Skydancer, Mirror, or Imperial

Potential attacks (roughly in order of affect): Ridgeback x2, Spiral, Veilspun/Wildclaw/Ridgeback
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
@fattycatty @FairyForestKing @hogarth
I would say Bat or Metis would be our best options
@fattycatty @FairyForestKing @hogarth
I would say Bat or Metis would be our best options
Fd5cQVO.jpeg
@shrapnarl @warriorofaces @IoliteWyvern

I do agree.
Blocking those Ridgebacks will be quite beneficial, and I think you are right on the turn order. So, I guess Neptune now gets his time to shine. c:
@shrapnarl @warriorofaces @IoliteWyvern

I do agree.
Blocking those Ridgebacks will be quite beneficial, and I think you are right on the turn order. So, I guess Neptune now gets his time to shine. c:
tiny_Vin.png xAshes | she/her
xFR +1
xWishlist | Shop | Marketable Plushie Comms

xLumidad supremacy c:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AM8LkXO.png
@fattycatty @Syceris @hogarth

Alright, in that case I’ll probs vote for Bat!
@fattycatty @Syceris @hogarth

Alright, in that case I’ll probs vote for Bat!
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
?cLLYm=party_oras.png
@chamilet @Wildclaw101 @Luunadragon [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61042158][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/610422/61042158.png[/img][/url][nextcol][i][size=3]RP will go here! [/size][/columns] LOL okay so tied for second now! [center][b]Ability Breakdown[/b] [/center] [LIST] [*][b][u]Veilspun ability[/u][/b]: no Veilspun ahead of us this time so assuming I read the instructions correctly, they'd lose 5 points. [*][u][b]Coatl ability[/b][/u]: if we were to use this, it'd roll doubles for our 6 & 3 making our total 12 + 6 + 5 + 4 = 27. [*][s][u]Imperial ability[/u][/s]: for last place only. [*][s][u]Mirror ability[/u][/s]: we rolled no duplicates :( [/LIST] I'm trying to decide what to even go for this round lmao I personally think using our Coatl, Atlantis, would give us that little bit more of a bumper in case we get hit bad so that's what I'd go with for now. Thoughts? I'll send in my vote around the 19FR time mark again :)
@chamilet @Wildclaw101 @Luunadragon
61042158.png RP will go here!

LOL okay so tied for second now!
Ability Breakdown
  • Veilspun ability: no Veilspun ahead of us this time so assuming I read the instructions correctly, they'd lose 5 points.
  • Coatl ability: if we were to use this, it'd roll doubles for our 6 & 3 making our total 12 + 6 + 5 + 4 = 27.
  • Imperial ability: for last place only.
  • Mirror ability: we rolled no duplicates :(
I'm trying to decide what to even go for this round lmao I personally think using our Coatl, Atlantis, would give us that little bit more of a bumper in case we get hit bad so that's what I'd go with for now. Thoughts?

I'll send in my vote around the 19FR time mark again :)
aqLwpCP.png
[quote name="sockmonkeygerald" date="2021-04-27 16:12:08" ]team 2 & 3's veilspuns can't affect us since we have a veil on our team too[/quote] @sockmonkeygerald This is correct.
sockmonkeygerald wrote on 2021-04-27 16:12:08:
team 2 & 3's veilspuns can't affect us since we have a veil on our team too

@sockmonkeygerald This is correct.
y1nIbmg.png
@TheCardinal @MotherOfBeardies @BubbleBirb @/MarinaQuakenbush

Okay, that sounds good. So we're going with Banescale, song of support? I'll enter that into the form!
@TheCardinal @MotherOfBeardies @BubbleBirb @/MarinaQuakenbush

Okay, that sounds good. So we're going with Banescale, song of support? I'll enter that into the form!
'blue smedium banner
@sockmonkeygerald
awh, thanks! i love competitive team stuff but i'm... mediocre at dom so this is very fun for me, even if i'm not RP'ing as i might if i had more free time (skule... the curse of education)
@sockmonkeygerald
awh, thanks! i love competitive team stuff but i'm... mediocre at dom so this is very fun for me, even if i'm not RP'ing as i might if i had more free time (skule... the curse of education)