Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR2020] Plague Mirror Games!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Thiz iz theorethically open so I guess I..... @holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Khanajr [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43749305][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/437494/43749305_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: 10 [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: A proud murderpup and servant of the plaguebringer, trained his whole life to serve his clan the best and is ready to show how loyal to plaguemom he is... tho he surely fears failure. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Cautious, warms easily once he trust someone. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Only meele, using weapons, tooth and claw as last resource. [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Spear, swords close second. [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: As soon as the rumors of the Mirror games arrived in the clan he decided to volunteer to demonstrate he is indeed a good mirror. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: Yes he is a Pearlcatcher that fantasizes with becoming a mirror. Male, he/his pronouns.
Thiz iz theorethically open so I guess I.....

@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Khanajr
Dragon Image: 43749305_350.png

Preferred district: 10
Open to role play: Yes
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes
Short intro of the Tribute: A proud murderpup and servant of the plaguebringer, trained his whole life to serve his clan the best and is ready to show how loyal to plaguemom he is... tho he surely fears failure.

Optional, for Role Players
Tribute personality: Cautious, warms easily once he trust someone.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Only meele, using weapons, tooth and claw as last resource.
Tribute preferred weapon: Spear, swords close second.
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: As soon as the rumors of the Mirror games arrived in the clan he decided to volunteer to demonstrate he is indeed a good mirror.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: Yes he is a Pearlcatcher that fantasizes with becoming a mirror. Male, he/his pronouns.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Clem (short for Clementine) [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61802935][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618030/61802935_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: Any [b]Open to role play[/b]: If I initiate [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: Clem is an outlaw hiding out in a small Plague settlement, Blackwater Crossing, where she helps the clan's resident thief smuggle goods throughout Sornieth via a secret network of tunnels. She tends to handle scouting and distraction more than combat, but she has been training in ranged weapon combat in order to hone her skills, with a modest amount of practice in hand-to-hand combat to round things out. To test her mettle, she entered herself into the Mirror Games.
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Clem (short for Clementine)
Dragon Image:

61802935_350.png

Preferred district: Any
Open to role play: If I initiate
Short intro of the Tribute: Clem is an outlaw hiding out in a small Plague settlement, Blackwater Crossing, where she helps the clan's resident thief smuggle goods throughout Sornieth via a secret network of tunnels. She tends to handle scouting and distraction more than combat, but she has been training in ranged weapon combat in order to hone her skills, with a modest amount of practice in hand-to-hand combat to round things out. To test her mettle, she entered herself into the Mirror Games.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
Question: Can I be a spectator even though I'm in the main plague hunger games?
Question: Can I be a spectator even though I'm in the main plague hunger games?
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
@Avrap Yes! You just can't be a tribute in both games.
@Avrap Yes! You just can't be a tribute in both games.
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Slicer [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61972410][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619725/61972410_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: 9 (but any are fine!) [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes! [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes please [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] Slicer is brutal, cruel, and unforgiving. He enjoys spreading disease and was voted Most Likely to Sneeze on You in high school. Slicer never goes anywhere without Fitzpatrick, his bird companion, who helps him scout things out. [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Mean, grumpy, and rude. He does get a little sentimental if you mention his mate, Blight, who is the only dragon he loves. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Likes to lie in wait, but the moment someone's close enough he goes right for the throat [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: His teeth and his own pestilence [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: He didn't volunteer but honestly he would have if given the chance. He likes violence. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: if you want to be on his good side, ask about Blight. Otherwise, he's probably not going to want to say much beyond trash talking the other tributes
@holoquest I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!
Name of the dragon: Slicer
Dragon Image: 61972410_350.png
Preferred district: 9 (but any are fine!)
Open to role play: Yes!
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes please
Short intro of the Tribute: Optional, for Role Players Slicer is brutal, cruel, and unforgiving. He enjoys spreading disease and was voted Most Likely to Sneeze on You in high school. Slicer never goes anywhere without Fitzpatrick, his bird companion, who helps him scout things out.
Tribute personality: Mean, grumpy, and rude. He does get a little sentimental if you mention his mate, Blight, who is the only dragon he loves.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Likes to lie in wait, but the moment someone's close enough he goes right for the throat
Tribute preferred weapon: His teeth and his own pestilence
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: He didn't volunteer but honestly he would have if given the chance. He likes violence.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: if you want to be on his good side, ask about Blight. Otherwise, he's probably not going to want to say much beyond trash talking the other tributes
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
@holoquest mind pinging me for spectator-ship? Love the concept but my lil boy Hecates got himself a spot in the main games right now and tbh I dont have many mirrors anyways lol
@holoquest mind pinging me for spectator-ship? Love the concept but my lil boy Hecates got himself a spot in the main games right now and tbh I dont have many mirrors anyways lol
Cleaning up the dust...
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Wyrmwround [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63718736][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637188/63718736_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: any [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: Wyrmwround originated from the deep depths of the plague flight territory, and is ruthless when it comes to fighting. He has a tortoise companion that he found when he was still a hatchling. Outside of fighting, he is a total goof. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Comedic, but quickly switches to rutheless and blood-hungry when put in difficult situations. Sometimes bloodlust can cloud his judgement. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Stealth, often hiding in trees or bushes. [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: His own teeth and claws, sometimes sharpened branches. [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: They did not volunteer, but were nonetheless interested in the games. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: Prepare to hear alot of terrible jokes when he isn't fighting.
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Wyrmwround
Dragon Image: 63718736_350.png

Preferred district: any
Short intro of the Tribute: Wyrmwround originated from the deep depths of the plague flight territory, and is ruthless when it comes to fighting. He has a tortoise companion that he found when he was still a hatchling. Outside of fighting, he is a total goof.

Tribute personality: Comedic, but quickly switches to rutheless and blood-hungry when put in difficult situations. Sometimes bloodlust can cloud his judgement.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Stealth, often hiding in trees or bushes.
Tribute preferred weapon: His own teeth and claws, sometimes sharpened branches.
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: They did not volunteer, but were nonetheless interested in the games.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: Prepare to hear alot of terrible jokes when he isn't fighting.
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]:Nyomi [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59733306][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/597334/59733306_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: any <3 [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes - yes but I may be slow ( timezones are evil!) [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: Nyomi use ringe a cheerful dragon but is now a dragon of few words..Yet when she speaks, it's as if two voices are speaking at the same time..She use to get along with dragons from the other flights, untill she one day turned her back on them without explanation. With her double voice, she only shows hate and contempt for other dragons. She wasn't always unpleased and hateful towards other dragons. Ever since she first learn about sorcery and summoning magic, she chsngedv. She studies and gained new knowledge she had never experienced before. This made want to know, learn more and get more for herself..b and by this greed was born within her. Little by little, her powerful greed formed into..A sentient being, which is slowly taking control over her body. Little by little Nyomi is losing herself and the being grows stronger, using her body as a vessel to grow stronger. She may not have the strength as other dragons, but what she lacks in strength is doubled by her intelligence and knowledge of dark forbidden sorcery.. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: [s]cheerful[/s] proud, arrogant, determined, selfish, [s]frightened[/s], [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Spells (summoning of being from other realmsnto fight, dark blasts or beams). However, she won't hesitate to dig her teeth ans claws in whatever soft spot is viable. [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Teeth and claw [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: The being took over her consciousness and wanted to.."have fun in this vessel." [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: Nyomi is still in there..Somehwere.. Nyomi goes by she/her but when the being takes over, the pronouse is they/them
@holoquest

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon:Nyomi
Dragon Image:59733306_350.png

Preferred district: any <3
Open to role play: Yes - yes but I may be slow ( timezones are evil!)
Short intro of the Tribute:
Nyomi use ringe a cheerful dragon but is now a dragon of few words..Yet when she speaks, it's as if two voices are speaking at the same time..She use to get along with dragons from the other flights, untill she one day turned her back on them without explanation. With her double voice, she only shows hate and contempt for other dragons.
She wasn't always unpleased and hateful towards other dragons. Ever since she first learn about sorcery and summoning magic, she chsngedv. She studies and gained new knowledge she had never experienced before. This made want to know, learn more and get more for herself..b and by this greed was born within her. Little by little, her powerful greed formed into..A sentient being, which is slowly taking control over her body. Little by little Nyomi is losing herself and the being grows stronger, using her body as a vessel to grow stronger.

She may not have the strength as other dragons, but what she lacks in strength is doubled by her intelligence and knowledge of dark forbidden sorcery..

Tribute personality: cheerful proud, arrogant, determined, selfish, frightened,
Tribute preferred fighting style: Spells (summoning of being from other realmsnto fight, dark blasts or beams). However, she won't hesitate to dig her teeth ans claws in whatever soft spot is viable.
Tribute preferred weapon: Teeth and claw
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: The being took over her consciousness and wanted to.."have fun in this vessel."
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?:
Nyomi is still in there..Somehwere..
Nyomi goes by she/her but when the being takes over, the pronouse is they/them
F9No6Gk.png
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Okapi [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52873338][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/528734/52873338_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: None, put me anywhere that needs a Dragon [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: Okapi is an unassming looking Snapper with a dark mission. Her entire life has been spent stealing nests out from under the noses of their parents and sending the Eggs back to the Arcanist. Attaining a high rank in the Games could give her access to new areas to hunt, to a higher breed of nests to pilfer... [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Quiet, prefers to be alone. Might be open to alliances if a Dragon with similar goals makes themselves apparent, otherwise she will do what it takes to accomplish her goals. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Okapi does not have a very wide variety of spells. She has mastered the making and wielding of twin daggers born of her Arcane powers. Use of any other weapons will put her at a disadvantage. [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: ^ [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: The Games are a vehicle to Okapi's greater purpose in her mind. She jumped at the chance to pursue new territories. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: -
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Okapi
Dragon Image: 52873338_350.png

Preferred district: None, put me anywhere that needs a Dragon
Short intro of the Tribute: Okapi is an unassming looking Snapper with a dark mission. Her entire life has been spent stealing nests out from under the noses of their parents and sending the Eggs back to the Arcanist. Attaining a high rank in the Games could give her access to new areas to hunt, to a higher breed of nests to pilfer...

Tribute personality: Quiet, prefers to be alone. Might be open to alliances if a Dragon with similar goals makes themselves apparent, otherwise she will do what it takes to accomplish her goals.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Okapi does not have a very wide variety of spells. She has mastered the making and wielding of twin daggers born of her Arcane powers. Use of any other weapons will put her at a disadvantage.
Tribute preferred weapon: ^
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: The Games are a vehicle to Okapi's greater purpose in her mind. She jumped at the chance to pursue new territories.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: -
8Lpal06.gif
I'd like to be pinged as a spectator please!
I'd like to be pinged as a spectator please!
cFTYM2C.png NizETFM.png Wolfie's F2U Familiar Edits
Wolfie Completes the Bestiary
Wolfie Completes the Coliseum
Quest for All the Eggs
Project NASA
v886aA7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33