Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR2020] Plague Mirror Games!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Kitalpha [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58705037][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/587051/58705037_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: any [b]Open to role play[/b]: Nah (sorry, I’m just not too good at it!) [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: she’s just a lil babby that wants to Test Her Might. while she is tiny, she’s also Fast, and she’s hoping shes allowed to enter the games, not knowing fully what she’s getting herself into. (i saw that the permababies thing at the end, Hope I read it as it’s okay to enter a permababy. i just thought it’d be funny if she got far or something xD)
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Kitalpha
Dragon Image:
58705037_350.png

Preferred district: any
Open to role play: Nah (sorry, I’m just not too good at it!)
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes
Short intro of the Tribute:
she’s just a lil babby that wants to Test Her Might. while she is tiny, she’s also Fast, and she’s hoping shes allowed to enter the games, not knowing fully what she’s getting herself into.

(i saw that the permababies thing at the end, Hope I read it as it’s okay to enter a permababy. i just thought it’d be funny if she got far or something xD)
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@FairyForestKing

(ngl i am 100% rooting for her)

(also caught up to here)
@FairyForestKing

(ngl i am 100% rooting for her)

(also caught up to here)
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Fuse [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62883882][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628839/62883882_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: N/ A [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes, but I'll be slow on replies, esp. Thurs/Fri [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: She’s kind of obsessed with bones. Plus she’s a mad scientist. The clan doesn’t really mind this, since it’s honestly one of the more normal parts of life, but her tendency to shut in her workshop and not come out for days does worry them... which is why they insisted on sending her on the errand that got her here. Whoops! [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Snarky. Really snarky. Add that to your typical mad scientist, along with an obsession for bones, plus a tendency to swear (since this is FR, it just means the liberal use of 'damn' and 'hell'), and you have Fuse. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Have you ever seen a cobra hunt? Kind of like that- she sits in one spot until something crosses her path, and then... [i]strike![/i] [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Anything that could feasibly be used as a weapon, and even some things that can't. [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: The clan's only real chef, Ice, needed a extremely specific kind of bacteria to give a sourdough starter an extra punch, and the clan decided that Fuse could really do with some time outside of her workshop, and sent her to get it. But when she got there... well, she didn't expect to be chosen to take part in this, but she was. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: Her goggles mean that you can't see what color her eyes are, so dragons wouldn't be able to tell her birth flight from looking at her.
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Fuse
Dragon Image: 62883882_350.png

Preferred district: N/ A
Open to role play: Yes, but I'll be slow on replies, esp. Thurs/Fri
Short intro of the Tribute: She’s kind of obsessed with bones. Plus she’s a mad scientist. The clan doesn’t really mind this, since it’s honestly one of the more normal parts of life, but her tendency to shut in her workshop and not come out for days does worry them... which is why they insisted on sending her on the errand that got her here. Whoops!

Optional, for Role Players
Tribute personality: Snarky. Really snarky. Add that to your typical mad scientist, along with an obsession for bones, plus a tendency to swear (since this is FR, it just means the liberal use of 'damn' and 'hell'), and you have Fuse.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Have you ever seen a cobra hunt? Kind of like that- she sits in one spot until something crosses her path, and then... strike!
Tribute preferred weapon: Anything that could feasibly be used as a weapon, and even some things that can't.
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: The clan's only real chef, Ice, needed a extremely specific kind of bacteria to give a sourdough starter an extra punch, and the clan decided that Fuse could really do with some time outside of her workshop, and sent her to get it. But when she got there... well, she didn't expect to be chosen to take part in this, but she was.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: Her goggles mean that you can't see what color her eyes are, so dragons wouldn't be able to tell her birth flight from looking at her.
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Brimstone [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62448729][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624488/62448729_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: Any [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: Brimstone is a fierce warrior, and very loyal to the clan. They especially like fighting in the Mire, and train recruits there. They're actually quite nice when they're not fighting, and often get sent on "special missions" by the clan's leader - like this one. Fighting against a bunch of other Mirrors is not the strangest thing they've done for the clan. [b]Tribute personality:[/b] Brimstone likes making friends, and makes an effort to appear nice and harmless when talking to others. They can be a bit naive and too trusting at times. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style:[/b] They sneak up on the victim before going for the kill. Their iguana pet is quite good at causing distractions if necessary. [b]Tribute preferred weapon:[/b] Teeth and claws [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?:[/b] It was the clan leader's idea, but Brimstone is here voluntarily [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?:[/b] -
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Brimstone
Dragon Image:
62448729_350.png
Preferred district: Any
Open to role play: Yes
Brimstone is a fierce warrior, and very loyal to the clan. They especially like fighting in the Mire, and train recruits there. They're actually quite nice when they're not fighting, and often get sent on "special missions" by the clan's leader - like this one. Fighting against a bunch of other Mirrors is not the strangest thing they've done for the clan.
Tribute personality: Brimstone likes making friends, and makes an effort to appear nice and harmless when talking to others. They can be a bit naive and too trusting at times.
Tribute preferred fighting style: They sneak up on the victim before going for the kill. Their iguana pet is quite good at causing distractions if necessary.
Tribute preferred weapon: Teeth and claws
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: It was the clan leader's idea, but Brimstone is here voluntarily
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: -
FR+9 They/Them Flower Adoptables! Lore lair My avatar
JqyUxCg.gif2STS4nL.gif Logo_2.png
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Mathe [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33125920][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/331260/33125920_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: I don't mind, but if I have to pick, #8! [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes, my memory is not so great. [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: Mathe is usually a gatherer in the clan but would like to join her mate in being a more fierce warrior and perhaps one day join the guard. She's extremely brave and chucked herself right at the deep end. If you have to learn, best to do it when you're forced to. Mathe is not a magic user and will use weapons and brute force to get about life. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: She is prone to losing her temper when not with her mate (and she won't be). She is impatient although perhaps she will think more carefully in here. She is ambitious and may not stop to win. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Melee [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Anything she can get her hands on! But likely daggers, axes, swords. Nothing too heavy but very sharp. [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: Yes [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: She won't take for fools.
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Mathe
Dragon Image:

33125920_350.png

Preferred district: I don't mind, but if I have to pick, #8!
Ping me for each round throughout RoR: Yes, my memory is not so great.
Mathe is usually a gatherer in the clan but would like to join her mate in being a more fierce warrior and perhaps one day join the guard. She's extremely brave and chucked herself right at the deep end. If you have to learn, best to do it when you're forced to. Mathe is not a magic user and will use weapons and brute force to get about life.

Tribute personality: She is prone to losing her temper when not with her mate (and she won't be). She is impatient although perhaps she will think more carefully in here. She is ambitious and may not stop to win.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Melee
Tribute preferred weapon: Anything she can get her hands on! But likely daggers, axes, swords. Nothing too heavy but very sharp.
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: Yes
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: She won't take for fools.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
caught up to here! 6 tributes remain!
caught up to here! 6 tributes remain!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: SlimaBean [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61834983][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/618350/61834983_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: any! [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: She's slimy! She's a bean! She... may have gotten into trouble during the Thundercrack Carnivale! But don't worry, her Arcane magic means she'll be totally fine. She's taking a break from Mire Flier training to come visit the region where her ancestors were created! [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: :V :V :V [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Claws and teeth, occasional bursts of magic [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: SlimaBean was being trained in the art of mire flying, but had to take a break to let her teacher train another dragon for the Pools. She's gotten kind of bored of hanging out around the lair, and thought a visit back to Plague could be fun. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: nope
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: SlimaBean
Dragon Image: 61834983_350.png

Preferred district: any!
Short intro of the Tribute: She's slimy! She's a bean! She... may have gotten into trouble during the Thundercrack Carnivale! But don't worry, her Arcane magic means she'll be totally fine. She's taking a break from Mire Flier training to come visit the region where her ancestors were created!

Tribute personality:
Tribute preferred fighting style: :V :V :V
Tribute preferred weapon: Claws and teeth, occasional bursts of magic
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: SlimaBean was being trained in the art of mire flying, but had to take a break to let her teacher train another dragon for the Pools. She's gotten kind of bored of hanging out around the lair, and thought a visit back to Plague could be fun.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: nope
–micah
–they/them
–fr +3
gk0Ty8n.png
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Alis [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60662752][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/606628/60662752_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: any [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: Alis is old, and tired. This is certainly not the first battle he's fought and he doubts it will be the last. The Hunt has taken him all over Sornieth, and now here. He tires to be kind when he can afford it but he won't hesitate to kill when he needs to. He is at his heart, a hunter, and he will not become the prey. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Stoic, serious, and determined, but not necessarily cold. Friendly enough but the Hunt always comes first, far above personal relationships. He's rather snarky and very, very, tired. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Bold and fast, he doesn't hesitate to strike when he sees an opening and hardly ever misses. He doesn't try to hide his strikes but he's usually fast enough it doesn't matter. [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Swords, daggers, teeth, claw, anything sharp enough to slash or impale really. [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: He volunteered, he's hunting something in the games, he's not very interested in fighting the other players, he just wants his target. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: I'm new to text rping so I probably won't telegraph tone very well, I'm trying
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Alis
Dragon Image: 60662752_350.png

Preferred district: any
Short intro of the Tribute: Alis is old, and tired. This is certainly not the first battle he's fought and he doubts it will be the last. The Hunt has taken him all over Sornieth, and now here. He tires to be kind when he can afford it but he won't hesitate to kill when he needs to. He is at his heart, a hunter, and he will not become the prey.

Tribute personality: Stoic, serious, and determined, but not necessarily cold. Friendly enough but the Hunt always comes first, far above personal relationships. He's rather snarky and very, very, tired.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Bold and fast, he doesn't hesitate to strike when he sees an opening and hardly ever misses. He doesn't try to hide his strikes but he's usually fast enough it doesn't matter.
Tribute preferred weapon: Swords, daggers, teeth, claw, anything sharp enough to slash or impale really.
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: He volunteered, he's hunting something in the games, he's not very interested in fighting the other players, he just wants his target.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: I'm new to text rping so I probably won't telegraph tone very well, I'm trying
xYlNtqp.pngxH03512.pngodabtGQ.png
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon:[/b] Riki [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60268791][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/602688/60268791_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district:[/b] 12, 1 [b]Open to role play:[/b] Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR:[/b] Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute:[/b] While he didn't have the best start to his young life, Riki has done whatever's necessary to claw his way into a less tumultuous existence. Currently, he works as a courier (and an occasional bodyguard) under his rarely-seen employer, who was lenient enough to allow him some time off to enjoy the upcoming festivities. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality:[/b] clever, ambitious, headstrong, abrasive [b]Tribute preferred fighting style:[/b] barehanded, close-ranged [b]Tribute preferred weapon:[/b] claws and teeth, knives [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?:[/b] Yes, with recommendation from his boss—he's mainly here for the prizes and to blow off some steam. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?:[/b] Riki can be rather unpredictable when he's feeling cornered. Or challenged. Or disrespected. Or—
@holoquest

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Riki
Dragon Image:

60268791_350.png

Preferred district: 12, 1
Short intro of the Tribute: While he didn't have the best start to his young life, Riki has done whatever's necessary to claw his way into a less tumultuous existence. Currently, he works as a courier (and an occasional bodyguard) under his rarely-seen employer, who was lenient enough to allow him some time off to enjoy the upcoming festivities.

Tribute personality: clever, ambitious, headstrong, abrasive
Tribute preferred fighting style: barehanded, close-ranged
Tribute preferred weapon: claws and teeth, knives
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: Yes, with recommendation from his boss—he's mainly here for the prizes and to blow off some steam.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: Riki can be rather unpredictable when he's feeling cornered. Or challenged. Or disrespected. Or—

nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@holoquest [b]I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE![/b] [b]Name of the dragon[/b]: Orion [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40382198][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/403822/40382198_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Preferred district[/b]: 4, or any open spot [b]Open to role play[/b]: Yes [b]Ping me for each round throughout RoR[/b]: Yes [b]Short intro of the Tribute[/b]: A robotic mirror who was repurposed into a bounty hunter, Orion will not stop chasing her prey until her target is either captured and retrieved or destroyed - whatever her client's orders specify. [i]Optional, for Role Players[/i] [b]Tribute personality[/b]: Very serious, professional and dedicated to the job. Rarely emotes, and even then only slightly. Will hunt down her target with almost single-minded focus. [b]Tribute preferred fighting style[/b]: Very analytical - will hang back and observe her opponent's fighting style, gauging their strengths and weaknesses, before striking at their weak points. [b]Tribute preferred weapon[/b]: Knife [b]How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?[/b]: She was tracking down a dragon who had defaulted on his debts for a client, and heard that they were competing in the Mirror Games. She signed up herself to find them. [b]Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?[/b]: I'm a busy college student, so it may be a while before I reply to your RP posts!
@holoquest
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Name of the dragon: Orion
Dragon Image:
40382198_350.png
Preferred district: 4, or any open spot
Short intro of the Tribute: A robotic mirror who was repurposed into a bounty hunter, Orion will not stop chasing her prey until her target is either captured and retrieved or destroyed - whatever her client's orders specify.

Tribute personality: Very serious, professional and dedicated to the job. Rarely emotes, and even then only slightly. Will hunt down her target with almost single-minded focus.
Tribute preferred fighting style: Very analytical - will hang back and observe her opponent's fighting style, gauging their strengths and weaknesses, before striking at their weak points.
Tribute preferred weapon: Knife
How did they join the Games? Did they volunteer?: She was tracking down a dragon who had defaulted on his debts for a client, and heard that they were competing in the Mirror Games. She signed up herself to find them.
Anything other RPers should know before addressing your Tribute?: I'm a busy college student, so it may be a while before I reply to your RP posts!
oCF41Q1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33