Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WvP]NECROPOLOST[ cyoa] [SIGNUPS CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 160 161
"Fascinating...", Drifter mumbled, looking at the runes. His eyes were tingling, so he couldn't keep his gaze for too long, but the pedestal drew him in all the same. It was missing its idol, though Drifter wasn't sure as to what idol it was missing. The empty dish on the other hand still had some remains of offerings on them. "Guess I'll grab those, you never know when it'll be useful.", the Mirror mused, pocketing his loot swiftly.

Despite being strong, removing the rubble wasn't an easy feat and Siren had to work harder than expected. But eventually, all the debris was moved to a safe place and revealed an old, partially rotten door. The Guardian figured that opening this door wouldn't take as much effort as clearing the rubble and opened it without much trouble. The room behind the door seemed to be an armory of some sort, and Siren felt herself getting excited. As a fighter, uncovering anything useful was a treat! She quickly nosed through all the old weapons and armor and pulled out something that was surely useful. You could never have too much protective gear after all.

Coil's chamber, on the other hand, looked to be a pantry. It was interesting, of course. But Coil wasn't too... knowledgable about edibles. Came with being an artificial being, most probably. She scoured the shelves, which were mostly empty, and managed to uncover some things that seemed useful. She'd have to be careful and let Drifter or Siren check it later, but it wouldn't hurt to take it with her, of course.
"Fascinating...", Drifter mumbled, looking at the runes. His eyes were tingling, so he couldn't keep his gaze for too long, but the pedestal drew him in all the same. It was missing its idol, though Drifter wasn't sure as to what idol it was missing. The empty dish on the other hand still had some remains of offerings on them. "Guess I'll grab those, you never know when it'll be useful.", the Mirror mused, pocketing his loot swiftly.

Despite being strong, removing the rubble wasn't an easy feat and Siren had to work harder than expected. But eventually, all the debris was moved to a safe place and revealed an old, partially rotten door. The Guardian figured that opening this door wouldn't take as much effort as clearing the rubble and opened it without much trouble. The room behind the door seemed to be an armory of some sort, and Siren felt herself getting excited. As a fighter, uncovering anything useful was a treat! She quickly nosed through all the old weapons and armor and pulled out something that was surely useful. You could never have too much protective gear after all.

Coil's chamber, on the other hand, looked to be a pantry. It was interesting, of course. But Coil wasn't too... knowledgable about edibles. Came with being an artificial being, most probably. She scoured the shelves, which were mostly empty, and managed to uncover some things that seemed useful. She'd have to be careful and let Drifter or Siren check it later, but it wouldn't hurt to take it with her, of course.
5e20af91-ddac-11ea-ab6c-5d37ef928779.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/l6YcBwv.png[/img] [quote=Disclaimer] Thank you for the Private message clarifications and for letting me post. The weekend was heretic! I'll be participating in regular times now hopefully, but will condense all answers to a single post for Day 1![/quote][/center] [quote=Form] Name: Mudy Flight: Water Adventurer(s): Vanessa and Flavia The Adventure Begins: After running my own events, Flavia is back with her mate and they wanted to relax a little and travel to rekindle. Something tells me this journey won't be so relaxing but hey! my gals like some adventuring, they'll find a way to bond. Also, it seems some allies from Flavia's rescue are here too. Can't be that bad. [/quote] ------ [b]Part 1[/b] ------ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46633764][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/466338/46633764_350.png[/img][/url] As Vanessa felt first through the shaft, she cushioned her mate's fall. Flavia seemed a bit more hurt from the fall... She was still a little fragile and on recovery. Dang, this was supposed to be some sort of [I]honeymoon adventure[/I] after the messed up year before followed by their separation. "You right, love?" – The guardian asked. Flavia was trying to feign strength and she knew it. The skydancer picked up a bit of the moss and leaves and wrapped around her neck. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/39925860][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/399259/39925860_350.png[/img][/url] "Yes, yes! No need to worry about me." – She said, looking around and standing on her two feet. "Hm... I spot with my little eye a lot of strange things." – She said, although her eyes were straight on the mossy tunnel, as her nature element drove her to it. She tried to deny it at first, though. "Oh wow. Now that's a ... A lovely pedestal that rubble also looks promising. Should we split to check it? May be faster." [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/466338/46633764p.png[/img] The guardian flickered her ears as she heard voices. Strangely enough they seemed somehow... Familiar. "Psst. We're not alone." – She shifted around placing herself between Flavia and the voices. They were already down the mossy tunnel. Vanessa wasn't sure if it was friend or foe, the two had their fair share of enemies although as of late, also a fair share of allies. Still, for the time being, she wanted to put some distance between them all. "How about we investigate [I]just one[/I] before heading out, hm?" [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/399259/39925860p.png[/img] The skydancer lifted a single eyebrow. She knew how to read dragons really well and her mate even better. She had not recognised the voices, how could she? Unlike Vanessa, she didn't know Skali or Skava, but she heard the voices. With a sigh, she conceded to her mate. Flavia was through with troubles for a while. "Very well. The [b]PEDESTAL[/b] only, shall we? Then we take a moment to REST and follow the [b]down the tunnel lined with sagging moss[/b]?" "Why that one?" – Vanessa asked. "Simple reasons. You picked your homeland as vacation location, I get to pick first direction!" – She fluttered and perched on Vanessa's back. The guardian hummed at having her on her shoulders again, leaning her head against Flavia in a soft cuddle. "Bossy as ever. Very well, [b]pedestal[/b] and after we collect ourselves with a rest, we follow the [b]mossy tunnel[/b]."
l6YcBwv.png
Disclaimer wrote:
Thank you for the Private message clarifications and for letting me post. The weekend was heretic! I'll be participating in regular times now hopefully, but will condense all answers to a single post for Day 1!
Form wrote:
Name: Mudy
Flight: Water
Adventurer(s): Vanessa and Flavia

The Adventure Begins:
After running my own events, Flavia is back with her mate and they wanted to relax a little and travel to rekindle. Something tells me this journey won't be so relaxing but hey! my gals like some adventuring, they'll find a way to bond. Also, it seems some allies from Flavia's rescue are here too. Can't be that bad.

Part 1

46633764_350.png

As Vanessa felt first through the shaft, she cushioned her mate's fall. Flavia seemed a bit more hurt from the fall... She was still a little fragile and on recovery. Dang, this was supposed to be some sort of honeymoon adventure after the messed up year before followed by their separation.

"You right, love?" – The guardian asked. Flavia was trying to feign strength and she knew it. The skydancer picked up a bit of the moss and leaves and wrapped around her neck.

39925860_350.png

"Yes, yes! No need to worry about me." – She said, looking around and standing on her two feet. "Hm... I spot with my little eye a lot of strange things." – She said, although her eyes were straight on the mossy tunnel, as her nature element drove her to it. She tried to deny it at first, though. "Oh wow. Now that's a ... A lovely pedestal that rubble also looks promising. Should we split to check it? May be faster."

46633764p.png

The guardian flickered her ears as she heard voices. Strangely enough they seemed somehow... Familiar.

"Psst. We're not alone." – She shifted around placing herself between Flavia and the voices. They were already down the mossy tunnel. Vanessa wasn't sure if it was friend or foe, the two had their fair share of enemies although as of late, also a fair share of allies. Still, for the time being, she wanted to put some distance between them all. "How about we investigate just one before heading out, hm?"

39925860p.png

The skydancer lifted a single eyebrow. She knew how to read dragons really well and her mate even better. She had not recognised the voices, how could she? Unlike Vanessa, she didn't know Skali or Skava, but she heard the voices. With a sigh, she conceded to her mate. Flavia was through with troubles for a while.

"Very well. The PEDESTAL only, shall we? Then we take a moment to REST and follow the down the tunnel lined with sagging moss?"

"Why that one?" – Vanessa asked.

"Simple reasons. You picked your homeland as vacation location, I get to pick first direction!" – She fluttered and perched on Vanessa's back. The guardian hummed at having her on her shoulders again, leaning her head against Flavia in a soft cuddle.

"Bossy as ever. Very well, pedestal and after we collect ourselves with a rest, we follow the mossy tunnel."
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@Sidegrinder Check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2879712/2#post_43840038]day 1[/url]'s post to find out what to do next! [b]please know all day 1 interactions must be completed by 04:30FRT.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2879712/2#post_43840038][img]https://i.imgur.com/bbRcPoh.png[/img][/url]
@Sidegrinder

Check out day 1's post to find out what to do next! please know all day 1 interactions must be completed by 04:30FRT.

bbRcPoh.png
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@Mudy [br][br][emoji=torch size=1] The pedestal clearly used to be much grander than it is now. There's old runes etched into the surface, but looking at them for too long makes your eyes hurt. In front of it there's a shallow dish that looks similar to an incense dish, and a few dusty remains that were probably once offerings to whatever idol used to rest on the now-empty marble.[br][br]You have found some [b]COMMON LOOT[/b] (will be sent to you later!).[br][br][br][br] -------- You have elected to [b]REST.[/b] No more daily interactions available.
@Mudy

The pedestal clearly used to be much grander than it is now. There's old runes etched into the surface, but looking at them for too long makes your eyes hurt. In front of it there's a shallow dish that looks similar to an incense dish, and a few dusty remains that were probably once offerings to whatever idol used to rest on the now-empty marble.

You have found some COMMON LOOT (will be sent to you later!).

You have elected to REST. No more daily interactions available.
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
------- Day 1, part 2 ------- Just looking at the pedestal gives both a sense of respectfulness and... eeriness. Something about it feels as reverent as cursed and that made Flavia flinch back. Seeing her reaction, Vanessa also stepped back a little. The two stared at the pedestal for a while, unable to look at it's runes but also not wanting to. Their past endeavours made them a little too wary of messing with old curses. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/399259/39925860p.png[/img] "Ness, make an offering." "I'm sorry, what?" "Make an offering, a prayer, we don't want to anger it. Make it meaningful, aye? Make it count." – She curled up a little like a perched bird, her neck almost disappearing between her wings and bobbled up body. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/466338/46633764p.png[/img] The guardian sighed. Flavia was never one to be superstitious before but Un-Island left her shaken. Cursed wyrmwound soup, how was she supposed to make a prayer? "Almighty... er... Pedestal of mossy sky-high drop of fate please have... Mercy on our wings and bodies. Bless our journey..." – Was that good enough? She looked at Flavia with her one good eye. "Protect us from harm and guide us through your tunnels and caves." "May Gladekeeper watch us." – Flavia added. Vanessa laughed. "[I]Yeah, right.[/I] Hey, I see something here?" "See! I told you praying was a good idea. Take it, a sign of good omen! Give it here, I'll carry it. Leave your scarf." "What?! Why my scarf?!" "Leave it, I'll make you a nicer one when we're out of here! We must leave a good offering in return for this!" "mfmhhffhf." – Vanessa mumbled removing her linen scarf and folding it, placing on the small dish plate. ----- Extra RP ----- It took the two a little while to fix themselves up for [b]venturing through the mossy tunnel[/b]. Along the way, they found the source of the familiar voices. Finally recognising to [I]whom[/I] they belonged to and noticing it was friend, not foe, Vanessa quickly paced up in excitement, Flavia at her toll. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/466338/46633764p.png[/img] "Holy Wet Tidelord, look who we have here! Oy! Skali! Skava! (@Bxy26)" – The guardian called them out as she approached the trio ahead of them. "And a new crew member, I see." – She turned to Sean and found him sort of reminding her of Tidewrath. She opened a smile as she remembered the three from the raid and fight they fought together. "Stormsbane Captain Vanessa, mate. Your fae companions have my undying gratitude for what they did to us!" – She smiled to Sean. "Wish we met under different..." – She looked at the tunnel around them. "Circumstances. We're trying to find a way out." Flavia always felt a little shy to run into the people who helped rescue her. She tried not to be awkward but feeling indebted greatly pained her. [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/399259/39925860p.png[/img] "Funny running into allies here... I'm Flavia, by the way, but you two already know that!" – She said to them with a shy smile. "Shall we go to the end of this corridor together then, at least for now? I'd love to hear what has been happening with your clan... And thank you, I guess, for saving me too." – She blushed. ------- @bxy26 thank you for inviting me! :D I will be playing too! Made my two idiots meet Sean, Skali and Skava for now, hopefully we can check the next step together and follow our own adventures after? <3

Day 1, part 2

Just looking at the pedestal gives both a sense of respectfulness and... eeriness. Something about it feels as reverent as cursed and that made Flavia flinch back. Seeing her reaction, Vanessa also stepped back a little. The two stared at the pedestal for a while, unable to look at it's runes but also not wanting to. Their past endeavours made them a little too wary of messing with old curses.

39925860p.png

"Ness, make an offering."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Make an offering, a prayer, we don't want to anger it. Make it meaningful, aye? Make it count." – She curled up a little like a perched bird, her neck almost disappearing between her wings and bobbled up body.

46633764p.png

The guardian sighed. Flavia was never one to be superstitious before but Un-Island left her shaken. Cursed wyrmwound soup, how was she supposed to make a prayer?

"Almighty... er... Pedestal of mossy sky-high drop of fate please have... Mercy on our wings and bodies. Bless our journey..." – Was that good enough? She looked at Flavia with her one good eye. "Protect us from harm and guide us through your tunnels and caves."

"May Gladekeeper watch us." – Flavia added.

Vanessa laughed.

"Yeah, right. Hey, I see something here?"

"See! I told you praying was a good idea. Take it, a sign of good omen! Give it here, I'll carry it. Leave your scarf."

"What?! Why my scarf?!"

"Leave it, I'll make you a nicer one when we're out of here! We must leave a good offering in return for this!"

"mfmhhffhf." – Vanessa mumbled removing her linen scarf and folding it, placing on the small dish plate.

Extra RP

It took the two a little while to fix themselves up for venturing through the mossy tunnel. Along the way, they found the source of the familiar voices. Finally recognising to whom they belonged to and noticing it was friend, not foe, Vanessa quickly paced up in excitement, Flavia at her toll.

46633764p.png

"Holy Wet Tidelord, look who we have here! Oy! Skali! Skava! (@Bxy26)" – The guardian called them out as she approached the trio ahead of them. "And a new crew member, I see." – She turned to Sean and found him sort of reminding her of Tidewrath. She opened a smile as she remembered the three from the raid and fight they fought together. "Stormsbane Captain Vanessa, mate. Your fae companions have my undying gratitude for what they did to us!" – She smiled to Sean. "Wish we met under different..." – She looked at the tunnel around them. "Circumstances. We're trying to find a way out."

Flavia always felt a little shy to run into the people who helped rescue her. She tried not to be awkward but feeling indebted greatly pained her.

39925860p.png

"Funny running into allies here... I'm Flavia, by the way, but you two already know that!" – She said to them with a shy smile. "Shall we go to the end of this corridor together then, at least for now? I'd love to hear what has been happening with your clan... And thank you, I guess, for saving me too." – She blushed.

@bxy26
thank you for inviting me! :D I will be playing too! Made my two idiots meet Sean, Skali and Skava for now, hopefully we can check the next step together and follow our own adventures after? <3
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
@genderquest
Could I be added to a pinglist for when sign ups reopen?
@genderquest
Could I be added to a pinglist for when sign ups reopen?
@Pikappyon @Joywing @Centennial @transuralian @Kaleran @Saraceaser @BreezeFeather @jbapple @dd2900 @Hemmalaya @seasalted @Sidegrinder Hello! You are being pinged because you have not yet made a [b][color=gray]R[/color]oute choice[/b] for day 1. Day 2 begins at 04:30FRT, and if you have not made a choice by then, [b]a decision will be made for you at random[/b]. This is the [u]only[/u] time this event you will be given a warning ping before the new day begins! In the future, the decision will be made at the start of the new day when you are pinged for the event, so you can jump back into the game at any time! ---------- @Lunalis as of right now, we are not planning to reopen signups for this event. However I can put you on the pinglist for future [emoji=plague rune][color=red]Plague CYOAs![/color][emoji=plague rune]
@Pikappyon @Joywing @Centennial @transuralian @Kaleran @Saraceaser @BreezeFeather @jbapple @dd2900 @Hemmalaya @seasalted @Sidegrinder

Hello! You are being pinged because you have not yet made a Route choice for day 1. Day 2 begins at 04:30FRT, and if you have not made a choice by then, a decision will be made for you at random.

This is the only time this event you will be given a warning ping before the new day begins! In the future, the decision will be made at the start of the new day when you are pinged for the event, so you can jump back into the game at any time!

@Lunalis as of right now, we are not planning to reopen signups for this event.
However I can put you on the pinglist for future Plague CYOAs!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
@genderquest
Yeah sorry that’s what I meant. I’m not very good at wording things correctly. I’d like to be added to that pinglist thanks :D
@genderquest
Yeah sorry that’s what I meant. I’m not very good at wording things correctly. I’d like to be added to that pinglist thanks :D
@genderquest Hi, I believe I did make my route choice in my post here. Just to make sure, I selected to investigate the unreal scene. Thanks for hosting the event!
@genderquest Hi, I believe I did make my route choice in my post here. Just to make sure, I selected to investigate the unreal scene. Thanks for hosting the event!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing

Oh! my absolute apologies ;u; still working the kinks out of the system. x3
@Joywing

Oh! my absolute apologies ;u; still working the kinks out of the system. x3
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x