Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Viridian CYOA - (Closed)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Wow, thank you I didn't expect to win a prize! It was a lot of fun participating, I've never done one of these kinds of events before so it was a good way to get out of my comfort zone! Thank you so much Loreka for running it!

1. I got a double!
2. Toad in the hole
3. Vines
4. Stonks?
5. Evil Eyes
6. I won? You won!
Wow, thank you I didn't expect to win a prize! It was a lot of fun participating, I've never done one of these kinds of events before so it was a good way to get out of my comfort zone! Thank you so much Loreka for running it!

1. I got a double!
2. Toad in the hole
3. Vines
4. Stonks?
5. Evil Eyes
6. I won? You won!
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
Aaaa!!! Thank you so much!!!

1. Toad in the hole
2. I won? You won!
Aaaa!!! Thank you so much!!!

1. Toad in the hole
2. I won? You won!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Loreka Ooh yay! This was super fun to do and I enjoyed the teamwork aspect of it :)

1. I won? You won!
2. Toad in the hole
3. Evil Eyes
4. Walled In
@Loreka Ooh yay! This was super fun to do and I enjoyed the teamwork aspect of it :)

1. I won? You won!
2. Toad in the hole
3. Evil Eyes
4. Walled In
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
@Loreka

Thank you so much for running this! It was really fun to see the shenanigans each day!

1. Evil Eyes
2. I got a double!
3. Walled In
@Loreka

Thank you so much for running this! It was really fun to see the shenanigans each day!

1. Evil Eyes
2. I got a double!
3. Walled In
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@Loreka
I may have forgotten about the Raffle aspect of this.

First off, raffle pick. I’m very surprised I even got picked for this, let alone the first slot given my general bad luck around them.
  1. Toad in the Hole

Second, thank you for running this! While I wish I could have actively roleplayed more towards the end (my motivation got shot), I had a lot of fun! I’ll have to keep an eye out for if another one of these sorts of things pops up, Dom based or otherwise. While I get easily intimidated by how well others Rp, this felt open to anyone, regardless of their experience, and I had fun reading what others were doing to solve the various obstacles put in their way.
@Loreka
I may have forgotten about the Raffle aspect of this.

First off, raffle pick. I’m very surprised I even got picked for this, let alone the first slot given my general bad luck around them.
  1. Toad in the Hole

Second, thank you for running this! While I wish I could have actively roleplayed more towards the end (my motivation got shot), I had a lot of fun! I’ll have to keep an eye out for if another one of these sorts of things pops up, Dom based or otherwise. While I get easily intimidated by how well others Rp, this felt open to anyone, regardless of their experience, and I had fun reading what others were doing to solve the various obstacles put in their way.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@Loreka
Ayyyye! Ty for setting this all up btw! I had a lot of fun!

1. I won? You won!
2. I got a double
3. Toad in the Hole
4. Walled in
5. Evil Eyes
6. Vines
7. Stonks?
@Loreka
Ayyyye! Ty for setting this all up btw! I had a lot of fun!

1. I won? You won!
2. I got a double
3. Toad in the Hole
4. Walled in
5. Evil Eyes
6. Vines
7. Stonks?
ONZG2xX.png
Art Sales

Lore Shop

Art Trades
@Xayxayx @Disillusionist

Thank you both so much for helping make this experience even more interactive and fun! I'm pretty new to all this RP stuff so it was great to be able to RP with you as we made our way through Viridian's challenges :D Janus would be more than happy to invite both Bohrium and Actias over for a game night some time--or an escape room, if the Viridian experience hasn't turned them off of interactive puzzles ;D
@Xayxayx @Disillusionist

Thank you both so much for helping make this experience even more interactive and fun! I'm pretty new to all this RP stuff so it was great to be able to RP with you as we made our way through Viridian's challenges :D Janus would be more than happy to invite both Bohrium and Actias over for a game night some time--or an escape room, if the Viridian experience hasn't turned them off of interactive puzzles ;D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37676886] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376769/37676886_350.png[/img] [/url] ~.~.~.~.~ [emoji=dice size=1] ~.~.~.~.~[/center] [i]Well there goes that plan[/i], Yuuri silently laments, peering around at the looming maze of growth with near-tearful eyes. He just wants to go home and put this entire disaster behind him, but apparently this game was not quite through with him and his teammates... Yuuri perks up some at Fiddle's exclamation, following his gesture towards a sturdy-looking safe that appears to be entangled in thorny vines. At Hibiscus' enthused speculation on the possibility of treasure, Yuuri snips a bit, and immediately feels some guilt over it - the vibrant drake is just being optimistic, and shouldn't be silenced for it. And after everything that they've been put through, their team deserves a little reward. They begin contemplating how to make it to the safe (which is obviously their intended goal), and remark on the pros and cons of their choices: burn the plants, or run the gauntlet. In the end, Yuuri suggests that they (carefully) [b]work their way through it[/b]. ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37676886] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376769/37676886_350.png[/img] [/url] ~.~.~.~.~ [emoji=dice size=1] ~.~.~.~.~[/center] After a tedious journey through the greenery and carefully hacking away at its ensnaring vines, the safe is finally revealed to the team. But how to open it...? Distant squawks and cries have Yuuri looking skywards, and a flock of white birds can be seen heading straight towards them, each gripping a bulbous brown object. These are revealed to be sacks filled with strips of paper once dropped, and Yuuri can feel his stomach sinking further as Fiddle reads from a shiny gold strip. Surely the Game Master cannot be serious, right? It could take HOURS to find that code, and he and his team were clearly on borrowed time. However, it soon becomes apparent that this really is the only viable choice if they want to end this game (at least with something to show for their efforts), and so Yuuri decides to stretch his patience a little further and [b]search for the code[/b]. ----- [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37676886] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376769/37676886_350.png[/img] [/url] ~.~.~.~.~ [emoji=dice size=1] ~.~.~.~.~[/center] Yuuri feels a new spark of hope when he finds a strip with numbers scrawled across it, especially when it leads to the safe being opened. Not so much when a strange flower is all that they see. But before he can remark on it, the bloom begins to unfurl as light touches it. Shockingly, a bounty of treasures spill from the flower, and a chorus of cheers and smiles rises from the group at the sight. A loud crack causes them to whirl around, with the now present Game Master there to congratulate (and annoyingly, solicit) them. Yuuri can hardly believe the nerve of this drake, especially as he again leaves them to deal with the irate convention goers that are heading their way. Glancing around at his equally shocked teammates, Yuuri nervously hums, [b]~We should probably pack up the treasure and go before they reach us. We can split it between us in a safer place.~[/b] @Ajgreelyfan3 @Aprycus @Enen16106 @Reynette

37676886_350.png

~.~.~.~.~ ~.~.~.~.~

Well there goes that plan, Yuuri silently laments, peering around at the looming maze of growth with near-tearful eyes. He just wants to go home and put this entire disaster behind him, but apparently this game was not quite through with him and his teammates...

Yuuri perks up some at Fiddle's exclamation, following his gesture towards a sturdy-looking safe that appears to be entangled in thorny vines. At Hibiscus' enthused speculation on the possibility of treasure, Yuuri snips a bit, and immediately feels some guilt over it - the vibrant drake is just being optimistic, and shouldn't be silenced for it. And after everything that they've been put through, their team deserves a little reward.

They begin contemplating how to make it to the safe (which is obviously their intended goal), and remark on the pros and cons of their choices: burn the plants, or run the gauntlet. In the end, Yuuri suggests that they (carefully) work their way through it.

37676886_350.png

~.~.~.~.~ ~.~.~.~.~

After a tedious journey through the greenery and carefully hacking away at its ensnaring vines, the safe is finally revealed to the team. But how to open it...?

Distant squawks and cries have Yuuri looking skywards, and a flock of white birds can be seen heading straight towards them, each gripping a bulbous brown object. These are revealed to be sacks filled with strips of paper once dropped, and Yuuri can feel his stomach sinking further as Fiddle reads from a shiny gold strip. Surely the Game Master cannot be serious, right? It could take HOURS to find that code, and he and his team were clearly on borrowed time.

However, it soon becomes apparent that this really is the only viable choice if they want to end this game (at least with something to show for their efforts), and so Yuuri decides to stretch his patience a little further and search for the code.

37676886_350.png

~.~.~.~.~ ~.~.~.~.~

Yuuri feels a new spark of hope when he finds a strip with numbers scrawled across it, especially when it leads to the safe being opened. Not so much when a strange flower is all that they see. But before he can remark on it, the bloom begins to unfurl as light touches it.

Shockingly, a bounty of treasures spill from the flower, and a chorus of cheers and smiles rises from the group at the sight. A loud crack causes them to whirl around, with the now present Game Master there to congratulate (and annoyingly, solicit) them. Yuuri can hardly believe the nerve of this drake, especially as he again leaves them to deal with the irate convention goers that are heading their way.

Glancing around at his equally shocked teammates, Yuuri nervously hums, ~We should probably pack up the treasure and go before they reach us. We can split it between us in a safer place.~

@Ajgreelyfan3 @Aprycus @Enen16106 @Reynette
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43