Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Viridian CYOA - (Closed)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Siritys Just wanted to say no problem, and thanks for still taking the time to respond! I totally get you; I didn't interact for the first few days either because I was swamped. I hope things will get better for you soon! ^^
@Siritys Just wanted to say no problem, and thanks for still taking the time to respond! I totally get you; I didn't interact for the first few days either because I was swamped. I hope things will get better for you soon! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center]@Ajgreelyfan3 @Enen16106 @Reynette @Sidegrinder [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46181748] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461818/46181748_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] After all the events of the day, the final puzzle was upon them. Fiddle's eyes scanned over the papers, before glancing over to the chest. Then, with an eagerness surprising to a dragon with such a seemingly short attention span, Fiddle jumping into the pile and started to sort through them. "A watched pot never boils, a locked clock never sings," he stated cheerfully to no one in particular, "and a magic game wishes to be played without a broken lock." With that, he continued to sing nonsensical as he [b]searched for the code.[/b]

After all the events of the day, the final puzzle was upon them. Fiddle's eyes scanned over the papers, before glancing over to the chest. Then, with an eagerness surprising to a dragon with such a seemingly short attention span, Fiddle jumping into the pile and started to sort through them.

"A watched pot never boils, a locked clock never sings," he stated cheerfully to no one in particular, "and a magic game wishes to be played without a broken lock." With that, he continued to sing nonsensical as he searched for the code.

Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
Current to here!

Current to here!

mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Ajgreelyfan3 @Aprycus @Enen16106 @Sidegrinder [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55615058] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556151/55615058_350.png[/img] [/url] "He's kidding, that so-called game master! Master of disaster, more like," Hibiscus fumes. Nevertheless, he takes a look at the safe again. "The leaf has got to be a clue," he says. "Either the note with the code is leaf-shaped or green. After all, the game master's note was different than the others as well." Bending down is kind of hard when you have such short arms, but Hibiscus starts carefully turning notes with his feet. At least they weren't in mortal danger this time.
@Ajgreelyfan3 @Aprycus @Enen16106 @Sidegrinder

55615058_350.png

"He's kidding, that so-called game master! Master of disaster, more like," Hibiscus fumes.
Nevertheless, he takes a look at the safe again. "The leaf has got to be a clue," he says. "Either the note with the code is leaf-shaped or green. After all, the game master's note was different than the others as well."

Bending down is kind of hard when you have such short arms, but Hibiscus starts carefully turning notes with his feet. At least they weren't in mortal danger this time.
Pladge-37.pngPladge-31.pngoCxrgWR.png
@ClockworkEclipse @Katsuji @/brandonjui @Riverpaw67 *The Imperial would look around* Galia:We should be patient and try to figure it out it has gotten us this far so obviously patience is key. And to the fae whatever your name was again you are actually pretty smart. Ok now enough of me being nice time to figure out this code! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37700009] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377001/37700009_350.png[/img] [/url] (I want to thank all of you for this wonderful experience)
@ClockworkEclipse @Katsuji @/brandonjui @Riverpaw67
*The Imperial would look around* Galia:We should be patient and try to figure it out it has gotten us this far so obviously patience is key. And to the fae whatever your name was again you are actually pretty smart. Ok now enough of me being nice time to figure out this code!

37700009_350.png

(I want to thank all of you for this wonderful experience)
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
@Canisa @Joywing @voidbeast @WaverVelvet

Will update with RP after rollover, wanted to at least get my post in.

Xlotrin groaned and prepared to search for the code. This has been a long day and hopefully it was close to over.

(Thank you so much! Then end of the week kinda got me busy and I had to step back two days, but this was very fun! I really enjoyed reading the other RPs on here.)
@Canisa @Joywing @voidbeast @WaverVelvet

Will update with RP after rollover, wanted to at least get my post in.

Xlotrin groaned and prepared to search for the code. This has been a long day and hopefully it was close to over.

(Thank you so much! Then end of the week kinda got me busy and I had to step back two days, but this was very fun! I really enjoyed reading the other RPs on here.)
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@Siritys

No worries! I totally understand--this week has been a bit of a mess for me too! I hope you feel better soon <3
@Siritys

No worries! I totally understand--this week has been a bit of a mess for me too! I hope you feel better soon <3
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Current to here

(I know GG is technically over but i'm waiting 24 hours from Saturdays post to give everyone a chance).
Current to here

(I know GG is technically over but i'm waiting 24 hours from Saturdays post to give everyone a chance).
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Sciencer @Puppeteer @Zulaya @ReginaChaos Thank you, Team Joyful Jesters, for making this such an enjoyable game!! I didn't RP much this time / RL snuck up on me and took its toll, but I read every post and voted each day. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8327672] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83277/8327672_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Joker wants me to let you all know that he really is a good dragon at heart and was able to manage his natural impulsivity and voted NOT to set fire to everything at the end ([s]although you might have expected otherwise[/s])!! [emoji=spiral laughing size=7] He will miss his new friends Radium, Elwy, Merithr, and Polluxi. [emoji=plant size=1] @Loreka Thank you so much for a fun game and SO MUCH WORK behind-the-scenes!!! It was fabulous and hope you aren't too worn out today!!!
@Sciencer @Puppeteer @Zulaya @ReginaChaos

Thank you, Team Joyful Jesters, for making this such an enjoyable game!! I didn't RP much this time / RL snuck up on me and took its toll, but I read every post and voted each day.
Joker wants me to let you all know that he really is a good dragon at heart and was able to manage his natural impulsivity and voted NOT to set fire to everything at the end (although you might have expected otherwise)!!

He will miss his new friends Radium, Elwy, Merithr, and Polluxi.

@Loreka
Thank you so much for a fun game and SO MUCH WORK behind-the-scenes!!! It was fabulous and hope you aren't too worn out today!!!
(I am so prepared for next year I have 3 stacks of bladed flatleafs)

@Loreka Thank you for hosting this
@LeapingLeoLizard Thank you for the badges
@jeydis Thank you for the thread helps and prizes
And to all three of you thank you for this wonderful event
(I am so prepared for next year I have 3 stacks of bladed flatleafs)

@Loreka Thank you for hosting this
@LeapingLeoLizard Thank you for the badges
@jeydis Thank you for the thread helps and prizes
And to all three of you thank you for this wonderful event
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43