Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Viridian CYOA - (Closed)
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Siritys No worries at all, thanks for voting and being a part of the team (:
@Siritys No worries at all, thanks for voting and being a part of the team (:
wjPnp7u.png
[center][/center][center][/center][left][/left][center][/center][center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Adventurous Articulators[/b][/u][/font] @ClockworkEclipse @Katsuji @brandonjui @Riverpaw67 @Sylvandyr [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/center] “Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Verrazano. The team begin to search. Dragons are beginning to head their way, looking at them suspiciously. Nosey encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Felynr finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813.. Enter it! Enter it!” Galia enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with its petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor. As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage! “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ” [center][b]Congratulations on winning Viridian![/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img] [/center]
Adventurous Articulators

@ClockworkEclipse @Katsuji @brandonjui @Riverpaw67 @Sylvandyr

Kenyy52.png

“Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Verrazano. The team begin to search. Dragons are beginning to head their way, looking at them suspiciously. Nosey encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Felynr finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813.. Enter it! Enter it!”

Galia enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with its petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor.

As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage! “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ”
Congratulations on winning Viridian!

dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png
0S70uiG.png
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[b][/b][center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Bashful Bards[/b][/u][/font] @browncoatparadox @LissaJade @whirlwish @Herodias @JinxMoonstone [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/center] “Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Ola. The team begin to search. Dragons are watching them all around, looking at them suspiciously. Stanza encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Aegle finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!” Rho enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with it’s petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor. As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage! “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ” [center][b]Congratulations on winning Viridian![/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img] [/center]

“Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Ola. The team begin to search. Dragons are watching them all around, looking at them suspiciously. Stanza encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Aegle finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!”

Rho enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with it’s petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor.

As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage! “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ”
dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png
0S70uiG.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Ingenious Imps[/b][/u][/font] @Exiwa @Faceted @LaDjanny @splatterdoodle @Watercolour [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/center] “Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Morin. The team begin to search. Dragons are watching them all around, looking at them suspiciously. Slimmme encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Oystre finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!” Jade enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with its petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor. As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ” [center][b]Congratulations on winning Viridian![/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img] [/center]

“Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Morin. The team begin to search. Dragons are watching them all around, looking at them suspiciously. Slimmme encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Oystre finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!”

Jade enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with its petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor.

As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ”
0S70uiG.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Jazzy Jewels[/b][/u][/font] @Ajgreelyfan3 @Aprycus @Enen16106 @Reynette @Sidegrinder [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/center] “Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Fiddle. The team begin to search. Dragons are beginning to head out of the convention and are looking at them suspiciously. Delta encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later Yuuri finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!” Seryoga enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with closed petals. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor. As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage!. “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ” [center][b]Congratulations on winning Viridian![/b] [/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img] [/center]

“Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Fiddle. The team begin to search. Dragons are beginning to head out of the convention and are looking at them suspiciously. Delta encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later Yuuri finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!”

Seryoga enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with closed petals. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor.

As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage!. “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ”

0S70uiG.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Joyful Jesters[/b][/u][/font] @BunnySox @ReginaChaos @Sciencer @Zulaya @Puppeteer ((LeapingLeoLizard has been busy with IRL and is still working on the last badge, but will get it to you all asap)) [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/center] “Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Radium. The team begin to search. Dragons are watching them now as they head out from the convention, looking at them suspiciously. Polluxi encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Merithr finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!” Elwy enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with it's petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor. As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ” [center][b]Congratulations on winning Viridian![/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img] [/center]
Joyful Jesters

@BunnySox @ReginaChaos @Sciencer @Zulaya @Puppeteer

((LeapingLeoLizard has been busy with IRL and is still working on the last badge, but will get it to you all asap))

Kenyy52.png

“Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Radium. The team begin to search. Dragons are watching them now as they head out from the convention, looking at them suspiciously. Polluxi encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Merithr finds the ticket. “What luck! The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!”

Elwy enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with it's petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor.

As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ”
0S70uiG.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Marvelous Magicians[/b][/u][/font] @Canisa @Joywing @RisenWolf @voidbeast @WaverVelvet [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/center] “Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Diligence. Xyzzy says, “How about a summoning spell? If we can pull the papers into a pile, we can make sure we have them all and it saves us time picking them up from all around us. Does any one have any ideas on how we could spot the right one easily?”. Elywyd nods, “I have learnt tricks that help show invisible ink, perhaps we could use the same effect to make the text more obvious?” Xyzzy, “Great idea. Do you need help?”. Israfil rummages in her satchel and pulls out a lemon. The team can’t help but laugh. “Why would you be carrying a lemon?”. Israfil passes the lemon to Elywyd to prepare whilst Xyzzy summons the pieces of paper. Soon a huge pile of papers is between them all and Elywyd casts a spell (with the help of the lemon of course) to make all text shine a bright green. The team carefully push the first few layers off, but there it is, and just in time. It seems dragons are now leaving the convention and have begun to look at them suspiciously. Xlotrin finds the ticket. “The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!” Xyzzy enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with its petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor. As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage! The Game Master appears behind them. “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ” [center][b]Congratulations on winning Viridian![/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img] [/center]
Marvelous Magicians

@Canisa @Joywing @RisenWolf @voidbeast @WaverVelvet

Kenyy52.png

“Right, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”, says Diligence. Xyzzy says, “How about a summoning spell? If we can pull the papers into a pile, we can make sure we have them all and it saves us time picking them up from all around us. Does any one have any ideas on how we could spot the right one easily?”. Elywyd nods, “I have learnt tricks that help show invisible ink, perhaps we could use the same effect to make the text more obvious?” Xyzzy, “Great idea. Do you need help?”. Israfil rummages in her satchel and pulls out a lemon. The team can’t help but laugh. “Why would you be carrying a lemon?”. Israfil passes the lemon to Elywyd to prepare whilst Xyzzy summons the pieces of paper. Soon a huge pile of papers is between them all and Elywyd casts a spell (with the help of the lemon of course) to make all text shine a bright green.
The team carefully push the first few layers off, but there it is, and just in time. It seems dragons are now leaving the convention and have begun to look at them suspiciously. Xlotrin finds the ticket. “The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!”

Xyzzy enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with its petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor.

As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage! The Game Master appears behind them. “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ”

0S70uiG.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Noble Knights[/b][/u][/font] @Bxy26 @Galehaut @ghostlyplants @HenryJekyll @Mnkn10 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/center] SirKitry looks around them at the pieces of paper scattered around. “Do any of you guys know any spells that will help with this? Some wind spells or something. Perhaps you light guys know something special for scrolls and stuff?” The others shake their heads.“Right, well if not, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”.. The team begin to search. Dragons are beginning to leave the convention and are looking towards them suspiciously.. Mojave encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Shuweta finds the ticket. “The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!” Galehaut enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with it’s petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor. As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage! “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ” [center][b]Congratulations on winning Viridian![/b][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img] [/center]

SirKitry looks around them at the pieces of paper scattered around. “Do any of you guys know any spells that will help with this? Some wind spells or something. Perhaps you light guys know something special for scrolls and stuff?” The others shake their heads.“Right, well if not, we need to search methodically and carefully. Once you have checked a paper, pile them off to the side here, then we won’t be checking the same pieces twice”.. The team begin to search. Dragons are beginning to leave the convention and are looking towards them suspiciously.. Mojave encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Shuweta finds the ticket. “The code is 35813. Enter it! Enter it!”

Galehaut enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a plant pot with it’s petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor.

0S70uiG.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
[center][font=Arial][color=green][size=5][u][b]Reckless Rogues[/b][/u][/font] @danijust @StorytellerIvy @dd2900 @Sinjin @Gratanica [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/center] “Aha! This is right up my street” admits Vine. They pull out various gadgets which should help break the code. Vine uses one with the chest to test how it works, but as it starts the leaf turns bright red and the chest shakes. Vine pulls off the gadget quickly, “I guess we won’t try that again, but they could help with the papers”. As Vine uses the gadget, the team begin to search along side. Dragons are now starting to leave the convention and are looking over at them suspiciously. Kore encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Vine finds the ticket. “The code is 35813! Enter it! Enter it!” Ripple enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a large plant pot with it’s petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor. As the dragons stare at the flower with large smiles on their faces, the same loud click from earlier is heard again. The Game Master appears behind them. He is dressed smartly, the same as the dragon they saw earlier on stage! “Well done team! Your patience has paid off. Enjoy your prize. Just make sure to spend it quick, maybe by buying a copy of the game? No? I’d love to know your thoughts on the game but feedback isn’t necessary. Your faces say it all. Anyway, I best be off, I need to run, and so do you if those furious looking dragons over there are anything to go by….Good luck dealing with them and thank you for playing! ” [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=55818258&skin=0&apparel=34156,34158,34160,34164,34165,34163,34161,34162,34159&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0S70uiG.png[/img] [/center]

“Aha! This is right up my street” admits Vine. They pull out various gadgets which should help break the code. Vine uses one with the chest to test how it works, but as it starts the leaf turns bright red and the chest shakes. Vine pulls off the gadget quickly, “I guess we won’t try that again, but they could help with the papers”. As Vine uses the gadget, the team begin to search along side. Dragons are now starting to leave the convention and are looking over at them suspiciously. Kore encourages them all to hurry. A few minutes later and Vine finds the ticket. “The code is 35813! Enter it! Enter it!”

Ripple enters the code and the door opens by itself. Inside is a large flower in a large plant pot with it’s petals closed. As the sun hits it, the petals begin to open. Inside stashes of treasure and gems can be found, which begin to spill out onto its leaves and tinkle on to the floor.

0S70uiG.png
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Canisa @Joywing @voidbeast @WaverVelvet
Thank you for being such amazing teammates. This was a wonderful week getting to see what you guys wrote.
Xlotrin thanks you for giving him a pleasant week and has enjoyed getting to know you. Maybe you’ll see him around.

@Loreka
Thank you for hosting! I enjoyed this CYOA very much and can’t wait to see if you host anymore. I enjoyed all the challenges thrown at us.
And Xlotrin thanks you for not injuring him in anyway lol

@LeapingLeoLizard
Thank you for the badges! They look great and Xlotrin will be happy to have them as a memory to remember these days.
@Canisa @Joywing @voidbeast @WaverVelvet
Thank you for being such amazing teammates. This was a wonderful week getting to see what you guys wrote.
Xlotrin thanks you for giving him a pleasant week and has enjoyed getting to know you. Maybe you’ll see him around.

@Loreka
Thank you for hosting! I enjoyed this CYOA very much and can’t wait to see if you host anymore. I enjoyed all the challenges thrown at us.
And Xlotrin thanks you for not injuring him in anyway lol

@LeapingLeoLizard
Thank you for the badges! They look great and Xlotrin will be happy to have them as a memory to remember these days.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43