Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Moth's Ultimate Lair Quest
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@soulykins thank you so much for making me aware of all these dragons!! You've been a massive help :DDDD I grabbed the purple/orchid/tomato kid and made another pair out of one of the hatchlings from my other orchid/orchid/vermilion pairs!

@TheFatRabbit sorry I didn't notice your question earlier!! I just play around in the scrying workshop until I come up with the color that works best, usually there'll be about 2-3 that I decide between and I switch between them and the male/female poses until I figure out which one matches the closest!
@soulykins thank you so much for making me aware of all these dragons!! You've been a massive help :DDDD I grabbed the purple/orchid/tomato kid and made another pair out of one of the hatchlings from my other orchid/orchid/vermilion pairs!

@TheFatRabbit sorry I didn't notice your question earlier!! I just play around in the scrying workshop until I come up with the color that works best, usually there'll be about 2-3 that I decide between and I switch between them and the male/female poses until I figure out which one matches the closest!
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @Moonwater @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit

It's certainly been a while, hasn't it? Apologies for the lack of updates, I've been handling a lot of real life stuff lately and even though I've still been breeding my pairs, I really couldn't find the motivation to make a nice long forum post about all the uneventful nests that have happened. But, I finally got lucky, so we're well overdue for an update!
As you're all probably aware, I've been stuck on these last couple purple range dragons for a long time. At this point I should probably just move on to the blue range, but again, little to no motivation means I'm okay with sticking to breeding projects for the meantime. However, the good news is: I finally got a Fog/Fog/Honeydew hatchling! Three of them, in fact! AND ONE HAS MULTIGAZE! Honestly, I'll never understand the mysterious ways of RNG. But oh well. The good news is I can finally cross it off my list! And if you're interested in the multi-gaze kiddo, one of the normal kids, or even the parents that hatched them, they're all up on the auction house for a couple of gems!
That's all I've got for now, though. Now I just have to try and get the Orchid/Vermillion hatchling, which will be fun. For sure. Definitely.
Anyway, see you all next time! ^^ Have a good night!
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @Moonwater @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit

It's certainly been a while, hasn't it? Apologies for the lack of updates, I've been handling a lot of real life stuff lately and even though I've still been breeding my pairs, I really couldn't find the motivation to make a nice long forum post about all the uneventful nests that have happened. But, I finally got lucky, so we're well overdue for an update!
As you're all probably aware, I've been stuck on these last couple purple range dragons for a long time. At this point I should probably just move on to the blue range, but again, little to no motivation means I'm okay with sticking to breeding projects for the meantime. However, the good news is: I finally got a Fog/Fog/Honeydew hatchling! Three of them, in fact! AND ONE HAS MULTIGAZE! Honestly, I'll never understand the mysterious ways of RNG. But oh well. The good news is I can finally cross it off my list! And if you're interested in the multi-gaze kiddo, one of the normal kids, or even the parents that hatched them, they're all up on the auction house for a couple of gems!
That's all I've got for now, though. Now I just have to try and get the Orchid/Vermillion hatchling, which will be fun. For sure. Definitely.
Anyway, see you all next time! ^^ Have a good night!
- lair quest
- art shop
Congrats! Take your time, and see you later :)
Congrats! Take your time, and see you later :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Congratulations on being able to finish up the Fog/Honeydew project! I snagged the multigaze girl, that's such a fun color combo, and I'm happy to hopefully fund your project a little bit! Good luck on the Orchid/Vermillion :)
Congratulations on being able to finish up the Fog/Honeydew project! I snagged the multigaze girl, that's such a fun color combo, and I'm happy to hopefully fund your project a little bit! Good luck on the Orchid/Vermillion :)
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
Hey, excellent! Glad this is working out now! :) Not happy to hear about the bad IRL stuff, but we're all there sometimes. I hope it works out soon.
Hey, excellent! Glad this is working out now! :) Not happy to hear about the bad IRL stuff, but we're all there sometimes. I hope it works out soon.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@MothsInHats

Hope your IRL stuff resolves soon, and congrats on your babs!

On another note, I'm planning on leaving FR, so may I be removed from your pinglist?
@MothsInHats

Hope your IRL stuff resolves soon, and congrats on your babs!

On another note, I'm planning on leaving FR, so may I be removed from your pinglist?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Congrats on the Fog/Fog/Honeydew!
Congrats on the Fog/Fog/Honeydew!
Can I hope onto your Pinglist? :D
Can I hope onto your Pinglist? :D
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit @kijauni

Hello everyone! Thank you for all the well wishes, you're all too kind :'D

Nothing special happening with the nests at the moment, but big news otherwise: I'm starting on the Blue Range! To make this range easier, I've split it into two subranges: The Indigo Subrange and the Aqua Subrange. I'm starting with the Indigo subrange, which has got all the colors from Eggplant-Stonewash, for a total of 16 colors! So far I've gotten 9 dragons and 3 breeding pairs, all for different combos, and a couple spare dragons I'm holding onto to make some more pairs! Which means there's only 2 colors in the subrange that I've got 0 progress on, so I'd say that's a really good start! :D
I'll be hopping off for now, next nest hatches on Saturday! See you all then!
@Atrocities @RainChild @Spacebrigade @MoonFlames @DreamscapeDen @Happy116 @ThatOnePlagueDr @WolfprintsSC @MeowMilk @Saphira455 @KairiDragoness @Dragoneirre @StarN1ght @Rizibizi4 @MessengerDragon @soulykins @NorthernCryptid @CalliopeVale @Asperitas @Nitch @PossessedBirb @Amantius @Katzen @Quinhwyvar @GrecianUrn @Coonkio @Mindikins @Siaku @chvrches @willowthewispvd @exp @WabbitEars @Noddddd @TheFatRabbit @kijauni

Hello everyone! Thank you for all the well wishes, you're all too kind :'D

Nothing special happening with the nests at the moment, but big news otherwise: I'm starting on the Blue Range! To make this range easier, I've split it into two subranges: The Indigo Subrange and the Aqua Subrange. I'm starting with the Indigo subrange, which has got all the colors from Eggplant-Stonewash, for a total of 16 colors! So far I've gotten 9 dragons and 3 breeding pairs, all for different combos, and a couple spare dragons I'm holding onto to make some more pairs! Which means there's only 2 colors in the subrange that I've got 0 progress on, so I'd say that's a really good start! :D
I'll be hopping off for now, next nest hatches on Saturday! See you all then!
- lair quest
- art shop
@MothsInHats

How exciting! I can't wait to see the first kids!
@MothsInHats

How exciting! I can't wait to see the first kids!
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12