Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dragon Hermitcraft!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Hermitcraft AND flight rising!!!!?? All of my obssesions in one serotonin filled thread?!! All of the dragons you guys have here are amazing, I need to go scry some hermits immediately
Also if you need arcane eyes for any hermits (I can definitely imagine stress loving pink eyes) then feel free to use my nests!
Hermitcraft AND flight rising!!!!?? All of my obssesions in one serotonin filled thread?!! All of the dragons you guys have here are amazing, I need to go scry some hermits immediately
Also if you need arcane eyes for any hermits (I can definitely imagine stress loving pink eyes) then feel free to use my nests!
@FableSky

WE HAVE FOUND MORE PEOPLE! What up? Welcome to perhaps the best thread in existence.
@FableSky

WE HAVE FOUND MORE PEOPLE! What up? Welcome to perhaps the best thread in existence.
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
Definitely the best thread! Just wish I had the patience (and gems and treasure lol) to actually complete a breeding project let alone 20, big hats off to this project
Definitely the best thread! Just wish I had the patience (and gems and treasure lol) to actually complete a breeding project let alone 20, big hats off to this project
@FableSky Me too. The only fandragon I have is a XXX Black that I just bought and slapped some Remove Genes on him. Now I need to wait for him to grow up, and grab some apparel, and I shall have my Nomad of Nowhere.
@FableSky Me too. The only fandragon I have is a XXX Black that I just bought and slapped some Remove Genes on him. Now I need to wait for him to grow up, and grab some apparel, and I shall have my Nomad of Nowhere.

WKtl2lb.png
@FableSky
Welcome to the thread!! Considering Arcane's association with like... chaotic science... you would think there would be more Arcane dragons in the group, but I think at the moment it's just Cub, who's being bred by Dragonwish and not by me. Thanks for the offer though! Arcane would fit Etho really well when I get there, come to think of it. And might fit Zedaph better than Shadow does...
@FableSky
Welcome to the thread!! Considering Arcane's association with like... chaotic science... you would think there would be more Arcane dragons in the group, but I think at the moment it's just Cub, who's being bred by Dragonwish and not by me. Thanks for the offer though! Arcane would fit Etho really well when I get there, come to think of it. And might fit Zedaph better than Shadow does...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Okay wow this thread exploded since the last time I read it.

Officially started my own Doc project, and my two not so great parents happened to pop out a lucky baby. Beginners luck?

Grabbed a few potentially useful dragons off the auction house, but other than that no idea where to go from there lol.
Okay wow this thread exploded since the last time I read it.

Officially started my own Doc project, and my two not so great parents happened to pop out a lucky baby. Beginners luck?

Grabbed a few potentially useful dragons off the auction house, but other than that no idea where to go from there lol.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
@SyconSenti YOU HAVE A GOATMOTHER DRAGON. AAHHHHHHHH- Also, I really like the Doc you're going for. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=17&winggene=10&wings=157&auth=26c33e82e2c80e698a8bca426760b12faf9fae2f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The opal is a wonderful touch.
@SyconSenti

YOU HAVE A GOATMOTHER DRAGON.
AAHHHHHHHH-

Also, I really like the Doc you're going for.
dragon?age=1&body=81&bodygene=3&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=17&winggene=10&wings=157&auth=26c33e82e2c80e698a8bca426760b12faf9fae2f&dummyext=prev.png
The opal is a wonderful touch.

WKtl2lb.png
@HelloWorld145

The opal was my original intention, but I since found an amazing skin to use instead.
(Also how to post pictures of your dragons in a comment?)
@HelloWorld145

The opal was my original intention, but I since found an amazing skin to use instead.
(Also how to post pictures of your dragons in a comment?)
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
@SyconSenti if you press the generate code button under the dragons energy bar and then copy and paste the address within and including the [img/] boxes that should work
Also congrats on the good luck, hope it holds out!
@SyconSenti if you press the generate code button under the dragons energy bar and then copy and paste the address within and including the [img/] boxes that should work
Also congrats on the good luck, hope it holds out!
@SyconSenti
If you're posting a dragon you already have, there's a button to the right that says "Generate Code". It'll pop up a dialogue and you just copy and paste the section under "BBCode". If it's a scry or something, basically you can't copy the image directly like you can with Discord, so you copy the image address, then click the little pine tree above your post, and paste the address into that dialogue. Or type out the code manually but I mean... if the shortcut's there, right?
@SyconSenti
If you're posting a dragon you already have, there's a button to the right that says "Generate Code". It'll pop up a dialogue and you just copy and paste the section under "BBCode". If it's a scry or something, basically you can't copy the image directly like you can with Discord, so you copy the image address, then click the little pine tree above your post, and paste the address into that dialogue. Or type out the code manually but I mean... if the shortcut's there, right?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34