Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dragon Hermitcraft!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
Ok I'll sub ^-^ I watch them off and on (on right now cause stuck at home) so I just like seeing all the cool fan dragons
Ok I'll sub ^-^ I watch them off and on (on right now cause stuck at home) so I just like seeing all the cool fan dragons
Jay She/Her +3 FR time
Feel free to stop by any time! I'm just shy
kgy6Iwe.png
I've Scried and Made outfits for 5 more Hermits. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=709608&skin=0&apparel=2317,26281,27130,21843,28406,13807,312&xt=dressing.png[/img] My Cleo is a Mirror because for some reason I see mirrors as zombielike dragons. May have pilfered the shiny wings and mane straight from Leopard though lol. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=711924&skin=0&apparel=9452,2505,26889,17909,17924,20610,27988&xt=dressing.png[/img] Stress is Smol and Cute, so she is a Smol and Cute dragon. I also read that Fae are very sensitive to environmental magic, and I guess that fits Stress's thing in Hermitcraft? How she became the ice queen in an ice biome and is now a flower queen in the jungle. Also brings the total of innocent eyes used to 3. Ugh. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=711815&skin=0&apparel=10963,449,1159,1547,20586,12931,20610,13851,350&xt=dressing.png[/img] Iskall's skin looks flumphy to me, so his outfit looks flumphy too. His element is ice in reference to his name, but this may change later if I have a better idea. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=709983&skin=0&apparel=1550,13786,6021,13833,716,6029,13858,31983&xt=dressing.png[/img] Etho was totally not lifted straight from Leopard's outfit, nope. I think the scry I made for him is neat though. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=711973&skin=0&apparel=5912,690,2852,6030,12934,17922,6283,2842&xt=dressing.png[/img] And finally, the Ren diggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggity- *coughs* It's once again very similar to Leopards, although I did try to change a few things :/ I guess this is the issue with simple clothing styles.
I've Scried and Made outfits for 5 more Hermits.

scry?sdid=709608&skin=0&apparel=2317,26281,27130,21843,28406,13807,312&xt=dressing.png
My Cleo is a Mirror because for some reason I see mirrors as zombielike dragons. May have pilfered the shiny wings and mane straight from Leopard though lol.

scry?sdid=711924&skin=0&apparel=9452,2505,26889,17909,17924,20610,27988&xt=dressing.png
Stress is Smol and Cute, so she is a Smol and Cute dragon. I also read that Fae are very sensitive to environmental magic, and I guess that fits Stress's thing in Hermitcraft? How she became the ice queen in an ice biome and is now a flower queen in the jungle.

Also brings the total of innocent eyes used to 3. Ugh.

scry?sdid=711815&skin=0&apparel=10963,449,1159,1547,20586,12931,20610,13851,350&xt=dressing.png
Iskall's skin looks flumphy to me, so his outfit looks flumphy too. His element is ice in reference to his name, but this may change later if I have a better idea.

scry?sdid=709983&skin=0&apparel=1550,13786,6021,13833,716,6029,13858,31983&xt=dressing.png

Etho was totally not lifted straight from Leopard's outfit, nope. I think the scry I made for him is neat though.

scry?sdid=711973&skin=0&apparel=5912,690,2852,6030,12934,17922,6283,2842&xt=dressing.png
And finally, the Ren diggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggitydiggity- *coughs*
It's once again very similar to Leopards, although I did try to change a few things :/ I guess this is the issue with simple clothing styles.
OULXEBm.pngXNpWuEJ.png
@SyconSenti Nice! My Stress was actually originally a Fae for the same reason as yours is, except I forgot about the environmental magic thing, that's very fitting :O I switched to Spiral because Fae are also known for their flat, fairly emotionless voices, which Stress is, uh, not :P Spirals, on the other hand, are usually very high-energy in like... everything they do and say. I really like your Iskall outfit. Mine still needs some tweaking, I think, partly because I originally designed it when Iskall was last in his Architechs suit and not in his current adventurer look. Also the Ice element is a nice touch :P I went with Fire because their little personality blurb on the World Map seems to fit him best. [quote]Etho was totally not lifted straight from Leopard's outfit, nope.[/quote] Well it's all fair then because my outfit was Totally Not Lifted 90% straight from other people's Kakashi dragons :P Ooh, I like the Morph on Ren, it looks better than my choice of Paint (which someone pointed out looks like blood spatter, as reddish Paint is wont to do).
@SyconSenti
Nice! My Stress was actually originally a Fae for the same reason as yours is, except I forgot about the environmental magic thing, that's very fitting :O I switched to Spiral because Fae are also known for their flat, fairly emotionless voices, which Stress is, uh, not :P Spirals, on the other hand, are usually very high-energy in like... everything they do and say.
I really like your Iskall outfit. Mine still needs some tweaking, I think, partly because I originally designed it when Iskall was last in his Architechs suit and not in his current adventurer look. Also the Ice element is a nice touch :P I went with Fire because their little personality blurb on the World Map seems to fit him best.
Quote:
Etho was totally not lifted straight from Leopard's outfit, nope.
Well it's all fair then because my outfit was Totally Not Lifted 90% straight from other people's Kakashi dragons :P
Ooh, I like the Morph on Ren, it looks better than my choice of Paint (which someone pointed out looks like blood spatter, as reddish Paint is wont to do).
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Holy cow this is cool, I'm currently working on making myself some dream dragons but after I might try my hand at some fan dergs to, and if anyone needs a water nest, I'm able to help with that.
Holy cow this is cool, I'm currently working on making myself some dream dragons but after I might try my hand at some fan dergs to, and if anyone needs a water nest, I'm able to help with that.
y4B7Hb2.png
All my jazz
Okay, I couldn't help myself and made a scry for Scar's season 7 outfit, but I couldn't find a beard so..
S7 Scar

I also scried the watchers from ATUS
Crown

Braid
Okay, I couldn't help myself and made a scry for Scar's season 7 outfit, but I couldn't find a beard so..
S7 Scar

I also scried the watchers from ATUS
Crown

Braid
y4B7Hb2.png
All my jazz
@Aurordraws Hello! Welcome! I don't really know anything about the watchers, but your scar outfit is really good! The caotl pose suits him so well I think
@Aurordraws Hello! Welcome! I don't really know anything about the watchers, but your scar outfit is really good! The caotl pose suits him so well I think
le9Q7pT.gifR4INObO.gif
@FableSky, Thank you, the watchers are from a fic on AO3 called And The Universe Shifts, it's really good and just 18 chapters if you want to read it.
@FableSky, Thank you, the watchers are from a fic on AO3 called And The Universe Shifts, it's really good and just 18 chapters if you want to read it.
y4B7Hb2.png
All my jazz
@AurorDraws
Welcome to the thread! Those are some neat scries :D Nice use of the new cloak for the Watchers! (Also, I wouldn't call ATUS my favorite fic per se, but I enjoyed it and I do love my references - I'm guessing you saw that I gave Grian the Orchid Feathered Wings?) Have you read the fic Trickster? It's another Watcher fic, but it's one that I personally like a bit better than I liked ATUS.
@AurorDraws
Welcome to the thread! Those are some neat scries :D Nice use of the new cloak for the Watchers! (Also, I wouldn't call ATUS my favorite fic per se, but I enjoyed it and I do love my references - I'm guessing you saw that I gave Grian the Orchid Feathered Wings?) Have you read the fic Trickster? It's another Watcher fic, but it's one that I personally like a bit better than I liked ATUS.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask, no I haven't read Trickster, I honestly didn't even know Hermitcraft Fanfiction was a thing until I saw the Karma ATUS animatic on youtube like 3 days ago(THE FEELS), but I'm gonna go give it a read when class ends for me. And yes, I saw your Grian scry and it was pretty great.
@Leopardmask, no I haven't read Trickster, I honestly didn't even know Hermitcraft Fanfiction was a thing until I saw the Karma ATUS animatic on youtube like 3 days ago(THE FEELS), but I'm gonna go give it a read when class ends for me. And yes, I saw your Grian scry and it was pretty great.
y4B7Hb2.png
All my jazz
@Aurordraws
Ohhhh the Karma animatic. Feels for sure. ATUS and Trickster are the only Watcher fics I've read, but if you read those (and Trickster's sequel, Family Issues, is also great) and are looking for good HC fic, I've been a real HC fic fiend lately and might be able to give some recommendations :)
@Aurordraws
Ohhhh the Karma animatic. Feels for sure. ATUS and Trickster are the only Watcher fics I've read, but if you read those (and Trickster's sequel, Family Issues, is also great) and are looking for good HC fic, I've been a real HC fic fiend lately and might be able to give some recommendations :)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34