Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dragon Hermitcraft!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Leopardmask
I kind of always fall back onto circuit when getting out of ideas for the redstone guys << Guilty as charged! skdjskd
I don't care much about using gem breed or genes tbh? Because this hermitdragon project is like, long term for me, so it keeps my interest in the game. I have fully accepted this project will take me a very long time (and a lot of gems wahhh)
Also Biffa is one of my, if not the, fav scry I have. The colors are so nice?? And wasp and bee are such a good fit it hurts me ksdjksjd And for the colors I mostly just try to pick colors from their skins, like form a main palette? And then try making good combinations for the genes! I am kind of a nerd, so I sometimes pick specific breeds bc it reminds me of them lol, and sometimes mess with the eyes if it makes it fit better. For example Keralis is like?? super energetic and such so my scry for him is a spiral! Zed is very chaotic but like in a neutral way, so I decided to make him a Fae since he also kind of tends to keep the same tone of voice a lot :v
@Leopardmask
I kind of always fall back onto circuit when getting out of ideas for the redstone guys << Guilty as charged! skdjskd
I don't care much about using gem breed or genes tbh? Because this hermitdragon project is like, long term for me, so it keeps my interest in the game. I have fully accepted this project will take me a very long time (and a lot of gems wahhh)
Also Biffa is one of my, if not the, fav scry I have. The colors are so nice?? And wasp and bee are such a good fit it hurts me ksdjksjd And for the colors I mostly just try to pick colors from their skins, like form a main palette? And then try making good combinations for the genes! I am kind of a nerd, so I sometimes pick specific breeds bc it reminds me of them lol, and sometimes mess with the eyes if it makes it fit better. For example Keralis is like?? super energetic and such so my scry for him is a spiral! Zed is very chaotic but like in a neutral way, so I decided to make him a Fae since he also kind of tends to keep the same tone of voice a lot :v
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@Skrywer
I like to pick stuff based on lore too!! Like Joe is Wind because of art and song, all the more chaotic hermits ended up as Shadow, and TFC is Light because of the pursuit of truth (I... may have made that scry right after he had back-to-back mini-rants in his videos about strip mining vs. branch mining and bunkers vs. vaults). Two of the three genes I picked for Ren are genes inspired by wild dogs :3 And Hero is a Tundra because the version of Hero I'm basing him on matches the Tundra lore of basically never fighting unless they absolutely have to (also because he's floofy). That makes sense to have Keralis as a Spiral! I had him as a Coatl because of the bit in their lore about how they prefer to give gifts to avoid conflict lol. Same for Joe and Scar. And I see where you're coming from with Zed as a Fae, I'd never really noticed that about him before. I have Zed as a Spiral for the same reason you have it for Keralis, plus as a little Worm Man reference :P I'm struggling with his primary and secondary though. I guess I should just go for the skin palette thing for him, like I did with Scar and a couple others. I was kind of avoiding that with Keralis because I'd end up with a scry pretty similar to Joe, and that's why I'm stuck - what's your Keralis scry like?
@Skrywer
I like to pick stuff based on lore too!! Like Joe is Wind because of art and song, all the more chaotic hermits ended up as Shadow, and TFC is Light because of the pursuit of truth (I... may have made that scry right after he had back-to-back mini-rants in his videos about strip mining vs. branch mining and bunkers vs. vaults). Two of the three genes I picked for Ren are genes inspired by wild dogs :3 And Hero is a Tundra because the version of Hero I'm basing him on matches the Tundra lore of basically never fighting unless they absolutely have to (also because he's floofy). That makes sense to have Keralis as a Spiral! I had him as a Coatl because of the bit in their lore about how they prefer to give gifts to avoid conflict lol. Same for Joe and Scar. And I see where you're coming from with Zed as a Fae, I'd never really noticed that about him before. I have Zed as a Spiral for the same reason you have it for Keralis, plus as a little Worm Man reference :P I'm struggling with his primary and secondary though. I guess I should just go for the skin palette thing for him, like I did with Scar and a couple others. I was kind of avoiding that with Keralis because I'd end up with a scry pretty similar to Joe, and that's why I'm stuck - what's your Keralis scry like?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
Omg!! That's such a good idea of using the flights?! I mostly never give it attention since i mostly guide for aesthetic with eyes lol I have very few exceptions of that (My grian scry is shadow flight bc 1) Pranks 2)Mischivieous 3)The primal gives me big EVO vibes ksksks)
Zed as a spiral is a good take, I always forget worm man skdjskdjs My worm man was Zed but with a spiral mask skdskdjsjd
When trying to avoid using the same colors i mostly use lighter/darker colors and use genes that help change slightly the colors? Like to help differentiate too skdjsd My keralis is kind of softer and of course with innocent eyes because....is just.... the perfect adittion skdjskjdsj I toyed w/ the idea of using multigaze but innocent eyes make the eyes look bigger tbh (Also peacock bc eyes)
Keralis
@Leopardmask
Omg!! That's such a good idea of using the flights?! I mostly never give it attention since i mostly guide for aesthetic with eyes lol I have very few exceptions of that (My grian scry is shadow flight bc 1) Pranks 2)Mischivieous 3)The primal gives me big EVO vibes ksksks)
Zed as a spiral is a good take, I always forget worm man skdjskdjs My worm man was Zed but with a spiral mask skdskdjsjd
When trying to avoid using the same colors i mostly use lighter/darker colors and use genes that help change slightly the colors? Like to help differentiate too skdjsd My keralis is kind of softer and of course with innocent eyes because....is just.... the perfect adittion skdjskjdsj I toyed w/ the idea of using multigaze but innocent eyes make the eyes look bigger tbh (Also peacock bc eyes)
Keralis
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@Skrywer Mm, I keep meaning to watch Evo but just,,, haven't. I started watching it while it was out but I must have gotten bored of it before any of the actual Good Plot showed up. My Grian scry is Shadow too though, same reasons :D Pfft, Spiral paper mask is a good idea. I'm trying to communicate the costume with pink-range Opal since it happens to cover pretty much the perfect part of his face for the mask. Come to think of it, Keralis does kind of... feel like a lighter blue than Joe somehow. I wouldn't use Cherub, because I'm using it on Joe for like... the swirly bits. And since I'm using a combination to look like jay wings on Joe (long story, involving a friend's winged hermits AU), it wouldn't be hard to pick something different for K's wings/tert. The innocent eyes are indeed a great addition lol. Honestly they match both his skin and his voice :P I didn't even think of that b/c literally one of my first thoughts regarding this entire PROJECT, well before innocent eyes were even introduced, was "okay so Saucer Stare for Keralis" [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] Maybe I'll get them anyway and have that underneath the Saucer Stare as a joke. Peacock for More Eyes is definitely something I'll consider. Thanks!
@Skrywer
Mm, I keep meaning to watch Evo but just,,, haven't. I started watching it while it was out but I must have gotten bored of it before any of the actual Good Plot showed up. My Grian scry is Shadow too though, same reasons :D
Pfft, Spiral paper mask is a good idea. I'm trying to communicate the costume with pink-range Opal since it happens to cover pretty much the perfect part of his face for the mask.
Come to think of it, Keralis does kind of... feel like a lighter blue than Joe somehow. I wouldn't use Cherub, because I'm using it on Joe for like... the swirly bits. And since I'm using a combination to look like jay wings on Joe (long story, involving a friend's winged hermits AU), it wouldn't be hard to pick something different for K's wings/tert.
The innocent eyes are indeed a great addition lol. Honestly they match both his skin and his voice :P I didn't even think of that b/c literally one of my first thoughts regarding this entire PROJECT, well before innocent eyes were even introduced, was "okay so Saucer Stare for Keralis" Maybe I'll get them anyway and have that underneath the Saucer Stare as a joke. Peacock for More Eyes is definitely something I'll consider. Thanks!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
Oh, Evo is great if you want to see mostly british people slightly unhinged! And is great for seeing how different is beta from 1.15!
The paper mask are perfect for like, half of the hermits who have some persona or storyline skdjskd (Pesky bird/Poultryman is totally a Coatl mask skdjskjd)
Innocent eyes are really good fit for him tbh! There are just some things that fit perfectly u knwo? skjddskd For example my Cub scry has a gembond tert that is cyan bc "vex magic" ksjdjk
@Leopardmask
Oh, Evo is great if you want to see mostly british people slightly unhinged! And is great for seeing how different is beta from 1.15!
The paper mask are perfect for like, half of the hermits who have some persona or storyline skdjskd (Pesky bird/Poultryman is totally a Coatl mask skdjskjd)
Innocent eyes are really good fit for him tbh! There are just some things that fit perfectly u knwo? skjddskd For example my Cub scry has a gembond tert that is cyan bc "vex magic" ksjdjk
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@Skrywer
Ooh, Gembond, nice. I just went with Stained because it tweaked the colors I had just enough to bring them closer to Vex colors. My scry for Cub is literally a Vex in a lab coat :P
@Skrywer
Ooh, Gembond, nice. I just went with Stained because it tweaked the colors I had just enough to bring them closer to Vex colors. My scry for Cub is literally a Vex in a lab coat :P
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
lmao! Three vexes stacked up in a lab coat sjfhjdhk Mine is just,,, Cub can have a little vex magic....as a treat
@Leopardmask
lmao! Three vexes stacked up in a lab coat sjfhjdhk Mine is just,,, Cub can have a little vex magic....as a treat
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

I.. am pretty bad a scries. But I LOVE spending my time in the Dressing Room and coming up with outfits. That I can never buy because I'm still broke from buying a Birthday Dragon that was 15g, and NOW I'M BACK TO LIKE 7G, and I really need to start a business of some sort lol.
I.. am pretty bad a scries. But I LOVE spending my time in the Dressing Room and coming up with outfits. That I can never buy because I'm still broke from buying a Birthday Dragon that was 15g, and NOW I'M BACK TO LIKE 7G, and I really need to start a business of some sort lol.
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
@HelloWorld145
Mood lol. Scries are definitely harder than outfits. I've been working pretty hard to get gems lately though so at least I've got that going for me. I'm selling all my breedjects and the parents I'm finished with for gems, and I just got a big chunk from selling my spare inventory crate instead of opening it.
@HelloWorld145
Mood lol. Scries are definitely harder than outfits. I've been working pretty hard to get gems lately though so at least I've got that going for me. I'm selling all my breedjects and the parents I'm finished with for gems, and I just got a big chunk from selling my spare inventory crate instead of opening it.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
i made a Biffa

Not Found

Yea. I really like Steampunk Wings, as it turns out.
Edit: WAIT, i needs more yellow and purple. BRB
Edit #2: THERE IS LIKE NO good magenta-colored apparel for Biffa. So, not as proud of this one as I am of the Hypno one, but oh well. :/
i made a Biffa

Not Found

Yea. I really like Steampunk Wings, as it turns out.
Edit: WAIT, i needs more yellow and purple. BRB
Edit #2: THERE IS LIKE NO good magenta-colored apparel for Biffa. So, not as proud of this one as I am of the Hypno one, but oh well. :/
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34