Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Dragon Hermitcraft!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
HEY, SO I JUST REALIZED you don't have a Wels fandragon. His outfit would be super easy because there is DEFINITELY knight armor in FR, but IDK about the dragon itself... Unless you are only doing S7 Active members, in which case NVM.
HEY, SO I JUST REALIZED you don't have a Wels fandragon. His outfit would be super easy because there is DEFINITELY knight armor in FR, but IDK about the dragon itself... Unless you are only doing S7 Active members, in which case NVM.
J7D1quC.pngXmHV7tO.pngCAJaTcp.png

Returning from haitus - signature in progress!

WKtl2lb.png
@HelloWorld145
I started this project late in s6 and was originally intending to only do the hermits I was watching at the time, but I have considered a Wels dragon. I just haven't ever really watched him so I wouldn't be able to do much with his scry, bio, etc. Now that s7 has started, I'm thinking just saying that I'm going for s7 active would work, especially since I'm watching everyone right now. Although I'm having a lot of trouble with Hypno and xB (there's no plain black bandana item on FR, did you know that? There's just one that's black and red!).
@HelloWorld145
I started this project late in s6 and was originally intending to only do the hermits I was watching at the time, but I have considered a Wels dragon. I just haven't ever really watched him so I wouldn't be able to do much with his scry, bio, etc. Now that s7 has started, I'm thinking just saying that I'm going for s7 active would work, especially since I'm watching everyone right now. Although I'm having a lot of trouble with Hypno and xB (there's no plain black bandana item on FR, did you know that? There's just one that's black and red!).
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Oof, your right, there's only black and red-

I mean there's the Black Linen Head Wrap, but....
It's not really...
I kinda wraps around their WHOLE head, so I don't think that really works...
ASDFGHJ DANG IT- I love FR apparel but my dudes, all I want is a black bandanna. Is that so difficult?
Oof, your right, there's only black and red-

I mean there's the Black Linen Head Wrap, but....
It's not really...
I kinda wraps around their WHOLE head, so I don't think that really works...
ASDFGHJ DANG IT- I love FR apparel but my dudes, all I want is a black bandanna. Is that so difficult?

WKtl2lb.png
I made a Hypno. And I went overboard. Nobody is ever going to use it, but I have made it. [outfit=1169645] Edit: WAIT, THEY DO HAVE A BLACK BANDANNA- [item=Dusky Peacekeeping Headband]
I made a Hypno.
And I went overboard.
Nobody is ever going to use it, but I have made it.

Hypnotizd

Edit: WAIT, THEY DO HAVE A BLACK BANDANNA-
Dusky Peacekeeping Headband

WKtl2lb.png
bROOO!!??!?! I FOUND MY PEOPLE!??!?!

Not gonna lie, I also was in the proccess of making hc fandragons! I have a lot of scries but uhhh, im only actively breeding for TFC bc sir thats my emotional support youtuber kskskkd. Your scries are super pretty?? Like?????? Wow????
And also original! My scries for the hermits are super different mostly jsjsjsj I can show some if you want, I made most of the hermits with the exception of like Etho, Hypno and Beef,,,, i think lol
bROOO!!??!?! I FOUND MY PEOPLE!??!?!

Not gonna lie, I also was in the proccess of making hc fandragons! I have a lot of scries but uhhh, im only actively breeding for TFC bc sir thats my emotional support youtuber kskskkd. Your scries are super pretty?? Like?????? Wow????
And also original! My scries for the hermits are super different mostly jsjsjsj I can show some if you want, I made most of the hermits with the exception of like Etho, Hypno and Beef,,,, i think lol
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@Skrywer

WE HAVE ANOTHER-

I don't really watch TFC, but I watch JoeHills and that's enough emotional support for me. XD
@Skrywer

WE HAVE ANOTHER-

I don't really watch TFC, but I watch JoeHills and that's enough emotional support for me. XD

WKtl2lb.png
@HelloWorld145 Oh, Joehills is totally valid! He mostly streams when I'm asleep so I always miss it ksksksdk Joe is like, most valid,,,, the joehills difference!!! skdjskjd This is my plan for TFC btw when i get the colors right skksksk [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=35&winggene=39&wings=157&auth=599ed3de665bffebfbee368194cb8a57bc26b1eb&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@HelloWorld145
Oh, Joehills is totally valid! He mostly streams when I'm asleep so I always miss it ksksksdk Joe is like, most valid,,,, the joehills difference!!! skdjskjd

This is my plan for TFC btw when i get the colors right skksksk
dragon?age=1&body=165&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=4&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=35&winggene=39&wings=157&auth=599ed3de665bffebfbee368194cb8a57bc26b1eb&dummyext=prev.png
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@Skrywer
Thank you so much!! Some of them I put a TON of thought into or had sudden epiphanies about the perfect gene (e.g. Impulse's Oilslick Peacock for the yellow and black spots) and others I just kind of... spat out on a whim like "okay this looks good" (like Scar). I'd love to see your scries! (maybe they'll inspire me on the ones I'm having trouble with lol) TFC as emotional support Youtuber, love it :D Interesting scry for him! A bit more... dramatic, I guess, than I expected, but fitting! And making him an ancient breed is a nice touch. I almost did that with Herobrine, for that "around since the beginning" look, but I really wanted to dress him up.

@HelloWorld145
Heyy, that's a pretty nice Hypno! I like the use of the Iron Steampunk wings, I probably wouldn't have thought of that. I saved the outfit for myself, might play with it a bit but I really do like that :D
@Skrywer
Thank you so much!! Some of them I put a TON of thought into or had sudden epiphanies about the perfect gene (e.g. Impulse's Oilslick Peacock for the yellow and black spots) and others I just kind of... spat out on a whim like "okay this looks good" (like Scar). I'd love to see your scries! (maybe they'll inspire me on the ones I'm having trouble with lol) TFC as emotional support Youtuber, love it :D Interesting scry for him! A bit more... dramatic, I guess, than I expected, but fitting! And making him an ancient breed is a nice touch. I almost did that with Herobrine, for that "around since the beginning" look, but I really wanted to dress him up.

@HelloWorld145
Heyy, that's a pretty nice Hypno! I like the use of the Iron Steampunk wings, I probably wouldn't have thought of that. I saved the outfit for myself, might play with it a bit but I really do like that :D
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask
I wanted to make TFC dramatic bc i just love the slightly criptid vibes he has! skdjksjd And also gaolers are such a good fit for him tbh???
My impulse has yellow circuit for tert since it reminded me of redstone and his creeper thing :P sldlskd
Here are some of my scries, they are..... dramatic for sure! And expensive! sjsjs Most of my scries are very very wallet breakers bc i was so caught up in the fun of scrying the hermits that for a sec i lived in a world where gems didn't matter skdskdj
Biffa
Cleo
Zedaph
Tango
Joehills
Stress
@Leopardmask
I wanted to make TFC dramatic bc i just love the slightly criptid vibes he has! skdjksjd And also gaolers are such a good fit for him tbh???
My impulse has yellow circuit for tert since it reminded me of redstone and his creeper thing :P sldlskd
Here are some of my scries, they are..... dramatic for sure! And expensive! sjsjs Most of my scries are very very wallet breakers bc i was so caught up in the fun of scrying the hermits that for a sec i lived in a world where gems didn't matter skdskdj
Biffa
Cleo
Zedaph
Tango
Joehills
Stress
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

@Skrywer
Ha, he does kind of have cryptid vibes, come to think of it.
I'm actually kind of surprised at myself now that I've done scries I'm happy with for every notable redstoner on the server and yet haven't used Circuit once?? I love Circuit, too. I guess for every one of them, I found a different tert that's just a little better for the look I want. Mumbo's the only one who even has a redstone reference in his genes (the red Veined).
I've fallen into the Gem Trap a bit too, lol. I've started learning how to do breeding projects that incorporate genes as well as colors, but the gem breeds are still going to bite me in the butt a little bit because if I manage to avoid gem investment, I'm trading it for a huge time investment. It's the main reason I don't really want to use my Wildclaw defaults if I can help it, but some of them are just... best that way.
Those are some neat scries! I've never watched Biffa but if I saw that dragon I would absolutely add him to my lair just on his own merit, I love the colors. I'm curious what kind of thought process you had behind your gene and color choices for the others? Especially on Zedaph - he's one of the ones that I'm really stuck on with scries, and I need some ideas lol.
@Skrywer
Ha, he does kind of have cryptid vibes, come to think of it.
I'm actually kind of surprised at myself now that I've done scries I'm happy with for every notable redstoner on the server and yet haven't used Circuit once?? I love Circuit, too. I guess for every one of them, I found a different tert that's just a little better for the look I want. Mumbo's the only one who even has a redstone reference in his genes (the red Veined).
I've fallen into the Gem Trap a bit too, lol. I've started learning how to do breeding projects that incorporate genes as well as colors, but the gem breeds are still going to bite me in the butt a little bit because if I manage to avoid gem investment, I'm trading it for a huge time investment. It's the main reason I don't really want to use my Wildclaw defaults if I can help it, but some of them are just... best that way.
Those are some neat scries! I've never watched Biffa but if I saw that dragon I would absolutely add him to my lair just on his own merit, I love the colors. I'm curious what kind of thought process you had behind your gene and color choices for the others? Especially on Zedaph - he's one of the ones that I'm really stuck on with scries, and I need some ideas lol.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34