Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 269 270
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59335334] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593354/59335334_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] ----- After some battling stronger creatures for a while and raising her level to 15, Rie decided to take a break to try to find some items in the Sandswept Delta. Once it started to feel too repetitive for her tastes, she sat down to sort through her stuff before heading back. ----- [center][item=sap][/center] She examined the stone in her claws for a moment before applying it. She smiled, excited to try it out the next time she went out. ----- [center][item=peacock scorpion crate][/center] Deciding it would be less of a hassle to carry back the contents of the crate than the crate itself, Rie wedged her claws between the lid and the lip of the wooden box and pried it off. Inside was a blue and grey skin for a nocturne to wear. She frowned, trying to remember if any of the others who had taken the vow were male nocturnes, but couldn't recall any. Shrugging, she placed it back in the crate and left it behind for someone else to grab. ----- When she returned, she was greeted by an excited Constant, who told her Trevelyan had found the final gene needed to complete the quest. All of her disappointment for not finding much today melted away as she approached the other celebrating dragons. ----- i'm sorry i wasn't able to update yesterday and that i haven't been able to do much today, i was very busy with something irl dfhk hopefully i should be able to get more done tomorrow though!!

After some battling stronger creatures for a while and raising her level to 15, Rie decided to take a break to try to find some items in the Sandswept Delta. Once it started to feel too repetitive for her tastes, she sat down to sort through her stuff before heading back.
Sap
She examined the stone in her claws for a moment before applying it. She smiled, excited to try it out the next time she went out.
Peacock Scorpion Crate
Deciding it would be less of a hassle to carry back the contents of the crate than the crate itself, Rie wedged her claws between the lid and the lip of the wooden box and pried it off. Inside was a blue and grey skin for a nocturne to wear. She frowned, trying to remember if any of the others who had taken the vow were male nocturnes, but couldn't recall any. Shrugging, she placed it back in the crate and left it behind for someone else to grab.
When she returned, she was greeted by an excited Constant, who told her Trevelyan had found the final gene needed to complete the quest. All of her disappointment for not finding much today melted away as she approached the other celebrating dragons.
i'm sorry i wasn't able to update yesterday and that i haven't been able to do much today, i was very busy with something irl dfhk hopefully i should be able to get more done tomorrow though!!
wind_small.png ico_bleed.pngJrZGMGx.png
ico_poison.pngtqGkHih.png
ico_slow.pngIrmwTXC.png
ico_virus.pngjy4N1pw.png
Nirya is very happy to have cake for breakfast, and gives Trev a congratulatory claws up. Mire and Cave remind her that they've got Familiar wrangling to do so they don't stay long; Nirya remembers that she's not got a Familiar yet. maybe she'll find one today.
Nirya is very happy to have cake for breakfast, and gives Trev a congratulatory claws up. Mire and Cave remind her that they've got Familiar wrangling to do so they don't stay long; Nirya remembers that she's not got a Familiar yet. maybe she'll find one today.
iiaMf9J.png
@Lirikai
I leave for 2 days and someone finishes the quest?
Congratulations!
@Lirikai
I leave for 2 days and someone finishes the quest?
Congratulations!
lightflower.pngY5ud9He.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gif3oq1hqz.pnglightflower.png
@AmphithereRose
Haha some of us didn't have actual plans other than "spend all the time in Coli" this weekend! Hope you had a nice two days!

Trev hands some cake to the cream Gaoler who wanders in, nodding to the Sap. "Nice find. That will help quite a bit, I'm sure."

He returns the claws-up and goes back to serving cake.
@AmphithereRose
Haha some of us didn't have actual plans other than "spend all the time in Coli" this weekend! Hope you had a nice two days!

Trev hands some cake to the cream Gaoler who wanders in, nodding to the Sap. "Nice find. That will help quite a bit, I'm sure."

He returns the claws-up and goes back to serving cake.
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59445506] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/594456/59445506_350.png[/img] [/url] Seaweed has been given an accent,a berserker stone, and a lot of ambushes, thanks to some kind people in a wishlist thread! [item=Accent: Foxfire Guide][item=Berserker][item=ambush] It was a large pile of stones, more than Seaweed could ever possibly use. Perhaps someone else could use some? (I am giving out 16 ambushes! Only 2 per person, please) Seaweed walks in to the gathering, a bit confused. Had someone already finished their quest? Congratulations, @Lirikai, for Trev's success!

59445506_350.png

Seaweed has been given an accent,a berserker stone, and a lot of ambushes, thanks to some kind people in a wishlist thread!
Accent: Foxfire Guide Berserker Ambush
It was a large pile of stones, more than Seaweed could ever possibly use. Perhaps someone else could use some?
(I am giving out 16 ambushes! Only 2 per person, please)
Seaweed walks in to the gathering, a bit confused. Had someone already finished their quest?
Congratulations, @Lirikai, for Trev's success!
z1ILLzv.png DGg4K37.png q7KYqlT.png
@Lirikai

Dreamer comes running as soon as she hears that Trev has finished the challenge. She bounces around him a couple of times to get a good look before beaming at him. "Oh, Trev, you look fantastic!" In her excitement, she grabs him into a hug, before remembering herself and backing away. "Sorry, sorry," she says hastily, "but you did it. I'm so happy for you."

LittlePrincess hangs back, but his frills are relaxed in a friendly manner. "Congratulations," he says.

@Lunartwist

Dreamer's eyes light up with wonder. Even with a few tiers already devoured, the cake looks very inviting. "Wow, this cake is amazing!" She tilts her head at Sal. "You made this? I'm impressed! Mirror glazes are difficult, especially one with such a detailed pattern."

She does a double take at his new appearance and giggles softly. "You look like you tried to glaze yourself too."

LittlePrincess dips his head to acknowledge Sal. "Beautiful cake."

"Oh right," Dreamer adds and lifts her forearm to show Sal the Ball Python he gave her. "This little guy is doing fine," she assures him. She puts her other arm around LittlePrincess. "We've named him Ash." She beams and draws them all together. "We're continuing on the quest together."

LittlePrincess is silent. His frills flick in embarrassment.
@Lirikai

Dreamer comes running as soon as she hears that Trev has finished the challenge. She bounces around him a couple of times to get a good look before beaming at him. "Oh, Trev, you look fantastic!" In her excitement, she grabs him into a hug, before remembering herself and backing away. "Sorry, sorry," she says hastily, "but you did it. I'm so happy for you."

LittlePrincess hangs back, but his frills are relaxed in a friendly manner. "Congratulations," he says.

@Lunartwist

Dreamer's eyes light up with wonder. Even with a few tiers already devoured, the cake looks very inviting. "Wow, this cake is amazing!" She tilts her head at Sal. "You made this? I'm impressed! Mirror glazes are difficult, especially one with such a detailed pattern."

She does a double take at his new appearance and giggles softly. "You look like you tried to glaze yourself too."

LittlePrincess dips his head to acknowledge Sal. "Beautiful cake."

"Oh right," Dreamer adds and lifts her forearm to show Sal the Ball Python he gave her. "This little guy is doing fine," she assures him. She puts her other arm around LittlePrincess. "We've named him Ash." She beams and draws them all together. "We're continuing on the quest together."

LittlePrincess is silent. His frills flick in embarrassment.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@Boldearth
Hawthorne looks at the massive pile of ambushes. "Could I have one? I already have one, so I only need one more!"
@Boldearth
Hawthorne looks at the massive pile of ambushes. "Could I have one? I already have one, so I only need one more!"
5kRkxhJ.png
@Lirikai

There is something indescribable that Sal feels. Happiness? Relief? He always knew at the back of his mind that some friends would leave after they were done achieving their goals, but the reality of the situation hadn't had time to sink in and be accepted yet. Trev had finished so early that Sal nearly panicked. It was happening too fast.

But with Trev stating that he'd still be sticking around, he felt a wash of relief.

"That sounds great," he beams. "I followed a recipe and it seemed easy enough. If you want some pointers I'd be happy to help."

He pauses, thinking about the cake. I was pretty easy. And it came out great. It was actually pretty enjoyable baking it. Maybe...maybe when he was done...this could become a hobby.

"I'm honestly pretty happy that you're staying," he nodded, taking a bite of the cake.

He grimaces. "The accent is a bit much, isn't it? But I can't seem to get rid of it. It sort of just...came to me in a dream, and now its here? It doesn't feel bad. Honestly it feels pretty comforting in a sense. Like I'm being wrapped up in a hug. I just hope it doesn't scare anyone."

@DragonWolfie

"Ah, do you think? I'm glad the accent isn't too off-putting. So far no one seems particularly scared by it, so I'm glad."

He grins. "Mirror cakes are awfully pretty. I knew I had to make one, or at least attempt to. Did you know what gives the sheen of the mirror cake is gelatin? Easy to derive from animal hooves. Some of the hoofbeasts we found in the Mire--"

He goes on for some time, talking about the sciences of the cake before he stops himself mid sentence, flushing in embarrassment. That was probably way too much unnecessary information.

"In any case, I'm, glad you enjoy it. And I'm glad you found a name for your friend. Ash is wonderful. No one else wanted a snake, so I appear to have two of them now. I think the cornsnake's name is going to be Butter, and the rattlesnake...hm..."

"Probably...hm...I'll have to think about it. 'Hissy' is probably not a creative name, but its what he constantly does for some reason."
@Lirikai

There is something indescribable that Sal feels. Happiness? Relief? He always knew at the back of his mind that some friends would leave after they were done achieving their goals, but the reality of the situation hadn't had time to sink in and be accepted yet. Trev had finished so early that Sal nearly panicked. It was happening too fast.

But with Trev stating that he'd still be sticking around, he felt a wash of relief.

"That sounds great," he beams. "I followed a recipe and it seemed easy enough. If you want some pointers I'd be happy to help."

He pauses, thinking about the cake. I was pretty easy. And it came out great. It was actually pretty enjoyable baking it. Maybe...maybe when he was done...this could become a hobby.

"I'm honestly pretty happy that you're staying," he nodded, taking a bite of the cake.

He grimaces. "The accent is a bit much, isn't it? But I can't seem to get rid of it. It sort of just...came to me in a dream, and now its here? It doesn't feel bad. Honestly it feels pretty comforting in a sense. Like I'm being wrapped up in a hug. I just hope it doesn't scare anyone."

@DragonWolfie

"Ah, do you think? I'm glad the accent isn't too off-putting. So far no one seems particularly scared by it, so I'm glad."

He grins. "Mirror cakes are awfully pretty. I knew I had to make one, or at least attempt to. Did you know what gives the sheen of the mirror cake is gelatin? Easy to derive from animal hooves. Some of the hoofbeasts we found in the Mire--"

He goes on for some time, talking about the sciences of the cake before he stops himself mid sentence, flushing in embarrassment. That was probably way too much unnecessary information.

"In any case, I'm, glad you enjoy it. And I'm glad you found a name for your friend. Ash is wonderful. No one else wanted a snake, so I appear to have two of them now. I think the cornsnake's name is going to be Butter, and the rattlesnake...hm..."

"Probably...hm...I'll have to think about it. 'Hissy' is probably not a creative name, but its what he constantly does for some reason."
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@MagicIsReal
"Sure!" Seaweed grabs one from the mound and hands it to Hawthorne. " I hope it is of use."
(I sent a CR over!)
@MagicIsReal
"Sure!" Seaweed grabs one from the mound and hands it to Hawthorne. " I hope it is of use."
(I sent a CR over!)
z1ILLzv.png DGg4K37.png q7KYqlT.png
@Lunartwist

Dreamer listens attentively through all the cake talk. "I only know a bit about making cakes from overhearing our baker talking about it." She smiles. "She let us lick the icing bowls when we were hatchlings." LittlePrincess nods happily in shared nostalgia.

When attention turns to the snakes, LittlePrincess nods decisively. "Butter suits the cornsnake."

Dreamer peers at the rattlesnake and grins when he hisses.

"Nothing wrong with a descriptive name," says LittlePrincess.

Dreamer nods. "Or you could name him after something else that hisses, like er... a kettle, or something?" She shrugs. "Either way, they're in good hands with you, Sal."
@Lunartwist

Dreamer listens attentively through all the cake talk. "I only know a bit about making cakes from overhearing our baker talking about it." She smiles. "She let us lick the icing bowls when we were hatchlings." LittlePrincess nods happily in shared nostalgia.

When attention turns to the snakes, LittlePrincess nods decisively. "Butter suits the cornsnake."

Dreamer peers at the rattlesnake and grins when he hisses.

"Nothing wrong with a descriptive name," says LittlePrincess.

Dreamer nods. "Or you could name him after something else that hisses, like er... a kettle, or something?" She shrugs. "Either way, they're in good hands with you, Sal."
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 269 270