Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 269 270
@MagicIsReal

"Ah it's nothing fancy. A plain cake. The frosting is colored with flower pigments and sweetened with berries. So...a plain cake with fruit flavored frosting? Its cheese free," he smiles.
@MagicIsReal

"Ah it's nothing fancy. A plain cake. The frosting is colored with flower pigments and sweetened with berries. So...a plain cake with fruit flavored frosting? Its cheese free," he smiles.
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist
Arzon sighs with relief. "Good." She goes over to tell Hawthorne, who had been politely eating just the cake without the frosting, too nervous to ask.

(can you tell I don't like cheese)
@Lunartwist
Arzon sighs with relief. "Good." She goes over to tell Hawthorne, who had been politely eating just the cake without the frosting, too nervous to ask.

(can you tell I don't like cheese)
5kRkxhJ.png
Daily blinks at the cake being handed out. It seemed tall, stable and delicious. He felt reluctant to join in, being so new to the group and not having memorized everyone's names, so instead stuck away from the group.

Though he would never admit it, he envied the friendships passed around so freely. Perhaps it was his fault for not interacting with the others more.

Daiki slipped away from the other dragons and headed toward the edges of their camp. He heard a soft rustle and looked back at the other dragons quickly before cautiously stalking toward the bush. A voice whispers to him softly. "Daiki, it's me. I have something for you but you can't say anything about it, okay? Thanks. Well I best be off. More things to do, more errands to run. I'll see you later." Daiki gazed at the package for a moment, mystified, before carefully opening it.

(My device was being wierd and it wouldn't let me show Daiki. Check out his page he looks different!)

Feeling a bit better now, he rejoins the group, trying not to draw attention to himself. Which proved to be quite tricky what with the drastic change of look.

HOORAY FOR ANONYMOUS GIFTER! I was given a bunch of really cool gifts that I absolutely LOVE on Daiki!
Daily blinks at the cake being handed out. It seemed tall, stable and delicious. He felt reluctant to join in, being so new to the group and not having memorized everyone's names, so instead stuck away from the group.

Though he would never admit it, he envied the friendships passed around so freely. Perhaps it was his fault for not interacting with the others more.

Daiki slipped away from the other dragons and headed toward the edges of their camp. He heard a soft rustle and looked back at the other dragons quickly before cautiously stalking toward the bush. A voice whispers to him softly. "Daiki, it's me. I have something for you but you can't say anything about it, okay? Thanks. Well I best be off. More things to do, more errands to run. I'll see you later." Daiki gazed at the package for a moment, mystified, before carefully opening it.

(My device was being wierd and it wouldn't let me show Daiki. Check out his page he looks different!)

Feeling a bit better now, he rejoins the group, trying not to draw attention to himself. Which proved to be quite tricky what with the drastic change of look.

HOORAY FOR ANONYMOUS GIFTER! I was given a bunch of really cool gifts that I absolutely LOVE on Daiki!
@8fishfin
Hawthorne notices Daiki looking at the group. She pads up to him, holding a plate of cake. "Here! Did you get any cake? I can't believe someone's already finished the 'challenge'! Do you think that's amazing and lucky? I'll be able to fight in the coliseum tomorrow! That will be exciting for Arzon, she's so strong, she'll probably finish so fast! How do you think you'll do?" The party seems to have eased some of Hawthorne's anxiety, and now she's super talkative, excited by the notion of Trev's success, and her growing up being so soon.
@8fishfin
Hawthorne notices Daiki looking at the group. She pads up to him, holding a plate of cake. "Here! Did you get any cake? I can't believe someone's already finished the 'challenge'! Do you think that's amazing and lucky? I'll be able to fight in the coliseum tomorrow! That will be exciting for Arzon, she's so strong, she'll probably finish so fast! How do you think you'll do?" The party seems to have eased some of Hawthorne's anxiety, and now she's super talkative, excited by the notion of Trev's success, and her growing up being so soon.
5kRkxhJ.png
@Lunartwist
Trev grins at Sal, face already stuffed with delicious cake. "Well, maybe while you're battling, I can be the one to make cakes, since I have all this free time on my claws, now." He coughs a little. "That is, I'll...uh...have to learn how to do it, and maybe...uh...try a few before, just...just in case. But regardless, you'll get there too, I know it. I see your new bracelets and this new purple decoration; it looks..." he faltered for a moment, trying to think of a good way to say it.

"It looks unique," he said, proud of himself. "You look stronger now, and I have no doubt you'll achieve all your goals soon, and then we'll be making cake for you."

@8fishfin
Trev casts a glance at the other white Imperial, the one who had looked so much like Sal, although not so much alike anymore now that Sal wore a purple...something....on his head and this Imperial wore a nicely, yet somewhat creepy, set of brown feathers. At the very least, it set them apart, which Trev appreciated.

With a smile Trev picks up a plate with cake on it and moves in that direction, but pauses when he sees the little gregarious Hawthorne already on the task. Laughing, he passes the plate to Scylla, who takes it, immediately devours the cake, and sets the plate down on top of the other three she's already cleaned.
@Lunartwist
Trev grins at Sal, face already stuffed with delicious cake. "Well, maybe while you're battling, I can be the one to make cakes, since I have all this free time on my claws, now." He coughs a little. "That is, I'll...uh...have to learn how to do it, and maybe...uh...try a few before, just...just in case. But regardless, you'll get there too, I know it. I see your new bracelets and this new purple decoration; it looks..." he faltered for a moment, trying to think of a good way to say it.

"It looks unique," he said, proud of himself. "You look stronger now, and I have no doubt you'll achieve all your goals soon, and then we'll be making cake for you."

@8fishfin
Trev casts a glance at the other white Imperial, the one who had looked so much like Sal, although not so much alike anymore now that Sal wore a purple...something....on his head and this Imperial wore a nicely, yet somewhat creepy, set of brown feathers. At the very least, it set them apart, which Trev appreciated.

With a smile Trev picks up a plate with cake on it and moves in that direction, but pauses when he sees the little gregarious Hawthorne already on the task. Laughing, he passes the plate to Scylla, who takes it, immediately devours the cake, and sets the plate down on top of the other three she's already cleaned.
Daiki seems hesitant at first to reply. I- er.. thank you. It must have taken quite a bit of hard work. I'm sure it will for us too but we can progress just as fast if we're lucky with what we find. Arzon is the Gaolor hatchling, correct?" Daiki ansered.
Daiki seems hesitant at first to reply. I- er.. thank you. It must have taken quite a bit of hard work. I'm sure it will for us too but we can progress just as fast if we're lucky with what we find. Arzon is the Gaolor hatchling, correct?" Daiki ansered.
@8fishfin
"Yep! She's super awesome! She'll protect me in the coliseum, although if she's mean to you, ignore it. She's nice really, just in a different way!"
@8fishfin
"Yep! She's super awesome! She'll protect me in the coliseum, although if she's mean to you, ignore it. She's nice really, just in a different way!"
5kRkxhJ.png
"Are you not learning to protect yourself?" Daiki queried, feeling more comfortable now.
"Are you not learning to protect yourself?" Daiki queried, feeling more comfortable now.
@8fishfin
"I probably will, but I'm gonna be a healer, and Arzon's gonna be a fighter! So I suppose... we'll protect each other! She'll never admit that, though."
@8fishfin
"I probably will, but I'm gonna be a healer, and Arzon's gonna be a fighter! So I suppose... we'll protect each other! She'll never admit that, though."
5kRkxhJ.png
"I'm sure you'll make a great team, even if Arzon won't admit it." He comments.

Edit:ignore my bad spelling I'm on a mobile device
"I'm sure you'll make a great team, even if Arzon won't admit it." He comments.

Edit:ignore my bad spelling I'm on a mobile device
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 269 270