Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 269 270
@LittleOph @Rokkan @TheFatRabbit Thank you so much! It's been great to do this challenge with all of you, and I wish y'all the best of luck in completing your vows! :)

@SimplyNashie Like TheFatRabbit said, this challenge takes an absurdly long time to complete, depending on your Vow. There's veteran FR players that have been doing this challenge for months and still haven't completed it. But when you do this challenge, you'll be getting tons of treasure and gems just from selling unwanted items! I've gotten millions of treasure and thousands of gems just from Lazav's vow.
@LittleOph @Rokkan @TheFatRabbit Thank you so much! It's been great to do this challenge with all of you, and I wish y'all the best of luck in completing your vows! :)

@SimplyNashie Like TheFatRabbit said, this challenge takes an absurdly long time to complete, depending on your Vow. There's veteran FR players that have been doing this challenge for months and still haven't completed it. But when you do this challenge, you'll be getting tons of treasure and gems just from selling unwanted items! I've gotten millions of treasure and thousands of gems just from Lazav's vow.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64923914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649240/64923914_350.png[/img][/url] The level 25 grind team took up the clan's coli time today. The trio managed to get in a little bit of training time but not much. They also found a Rusted Chest while digging this morning. ------- Looking to trade for a CrystalGuard skin. I have Embellished Alabaster and Bedtime Story available to trade if wanted.
64923914_350.png

The level 25 grind team took up the clan's coli time today. The trio managed to get in a little bit of training time but not much. They also found a Rusted Chest while digging this morning.

Looking to trade for a CrystalGuard skin. I have Embellished Alabaster and Bedtime Story available to trade if wanted.
iiaMf9J.png
Looking to trade a skin in exchange for Gold Filligree.
Looking to trade a skin in exchange for Gold Filligree.
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@Skyfrost Try asking around in the Item Trading forums, that's how I traded all of my skins for needed items pretty quickly for my first completed Vow. I'm short on gems to be able to buy one to trade with you sadly :(
@Skyfrost Try asking around in the Item Trading forums, that's how I traded all of my skins for needed items pretty quickly for my first completed Vow. I'm short on gems to be able to buy one to trade with you sadly :(
@ZaHee
Oh.
That's alright then
@ZaHee
Oh.
That's alright then
AND-GOD-SAID.png
So how does one join? I am interested in doing the Coli part of this, as I already have dressed Astra (Astro? I don't know Latin, so he is Astra for now), and I think his current familiar was a gift. (No lie, it helps that I just got an Elim dropped, I might not have started yet otherwise... :/ talk about tailoring this to suit me! I still suspect it will be a challenge though. XD) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62465630][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624657/62465630_350.png[/img][/url]
So how does one join? I am interested in doing the Coli part of this, as I already have dressed Astra (Astro? I don't know Latin, so he is Astra for now), and I think his current familiar was a gift.

(No lie, it helps that I just got an Elim dropped, I might not have started yet otherwise... :/ talk about tailoring this to suit me! I still suspect it will be a challenge though. XD)

62465630_350.png
@Starphire Just ping Lunartwist to get your dragon added to the list, although it seems that they're away from the site right now. Astra looks pretty cool, did you get his clothes without spending treasure/gems?
@Starphire Just ping Lunartwist to get your dragon added to the list, although it seems that they're away from the site right now. Astra looks pretty cool, did you get his clothes without spending treasure/gems?
@ZaHee

No, unfortunately I cannot claim that part. He is a fandragon which I just started messing with in Coli, and decided that since I just got an Eliminate drop, which would be the hardest drop for his Coli work, I would take @Lunartwist up on the "customize the challenge as needed" and just do his Coli work on a zero spending budget. Not sure if that qualifies me to fully register though. (Do you know?)

But I thiiiink his familiar was a gift? My memory is a bit scattered and I didn't write down where it came from, but I think it was...
@ZaHee

No, unfortunately I cannot claim that part. He is a fandragon which I just started messing with in Coli, and decided that since I just got an Eliminate drop, which would be the hardest drop for his Coli work, I would take @Lunartwist up on the "customize the challenge as needed" and just do his Coli work on a zero spending budget. Not sure if that qualifies me to fully register though. (Do you know?)

But I thiiiink his familiar was a gift? My memory is a bit scattered and I didn't write down where it came from, but I think it was...
@Starphire I don't know for sure because I don't think anyone else has spent treasure on their dragon before taking their challenge. Get in touch with Lunartwist and see what they say. If they approve, then maybe your dragon could have abandoned their life of spending to take on a Vow of Poverty! (just a lore idea)
@Starphire I don't know for sure because I don't think anyone else has spent treasure on their dragon before taking their challenge. Get in touch with Lunartwist and see what they say. If they approve, then maybe your dragon could have abandoned their life of spending to take on a Vow of Poverty! (just a lore idea)
@ZaHee Well, if I get around to getting his lore worked out beyond the fandragon stuff, I will see where my muse takes me. XD But I like the idea that he has shifted he beliefs to take on the vow, and either carries the trappings of his past with him, or will find he no longer needs the reminders. Hmmm. This could become more than a Coli thing, me thinks!

Speaking of, gotta get that FC before it's gone for good!
I LOVE the Gemologist apparel so much it's problematic... ;) now I still need to get my emblems!

Thank you for the warm welcome to the thread!

And I probably should poke @gn0me, since his poverty dergs were the ones I learned about this from!
@ZaHee Well, if I get around to getting his lore worked out beyond the fandragon stuff, I will see where my muse takes me. XD But I like the idea that he has shifted he beliefs to take on the vow, and either carries the trappings of his past with him, or will find he no longer needs the reminders. Hmmm. This could become more than a Coli thing, me thinks!

Speaking of, gotta get that FC before it's gone for good!
I LOVE the Gemologist apparel so much it's problematic... ;) now I still need to get my emblems!

Thank you for the warm welcome to the thread!

And I probably should poke @gn0me, since his poverty dergs were the ones I learned about this from!
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 ... 269 270