Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 269 270
Hi everyone! Here are stones we found while farming for Deepearth Geodes with Glitter. Ping me if you want one! [center][item=Magical might fragment] [item=Aquatic might fragment] [item=shred] [item=disorient] [item=wave slash][/center] And a familiar followed us as well. Ping me if you want them. [center][item=dreameater][/center]
Hi everyone!
Here are stones we found while farming for Deepearth Geodes with Glitter. Ping me if you want one!
Magical Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Shred Disorient Wave Slash

And a familiar followed us as well. Ping me if you want them.
Dreameater
omoc1ab.png3-100.pngasPKLRB.pngiuWR7RU.pngXhWtI7Y.png
@Starphire Astra is a plural for Astrum, which is a neutral word, so I guess the name is suitable for a male dragon, just as it would be for a female one [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@Starphire
Astra is a plural for Astrum, which is a neutral word, so I guess the name is suitable for a male dragon, just as it would be for a female one
omoc1ab.png3-100.pngasPKLRB.pngiuWR7RU.pngXhWtI7Y.png
@Starphire
Technically, I think, using my interpretations of the rules, it is allowed to use a dressed dragon. It will be much less of a challenge, but, considering how buying the dragon from the AH is allowed, I think this would be allowed to. However, you would just not have as many different items to complete from that list.
If you are looking to make lore with this challenge, though, you would need to do make a story of how they already have some items.

Ultimately, as with most all of this challenge, it's your choice! (Still pay attention to Lunartwist though, once they get back onsite)
@Starphire
Technically, I think, using my interpretations of the rules, it is allowed to use a dressed dragon. It will be much less of a challenge, but, considering how buying the dragon from the AH is allowed, I think this would be allowed to. However, you would just not have as many different items to complete from that list.
If you are looking to make lore with this challenge, though, you would need to do make a story of how they already have some items.

Ultimately, as with most all of this challenge, it's your choice! (Still pay attention to Lunartwist though, once they get back onsite)
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
Whew! Howdy everyone! I had some issues with the new internet modem Comcast gave me, so I had to return it. Did you know if you subscribe to this forum and then skip a day of FR, you come back to 26 alerts, all from the Vow? I'm LIVING. 8D

Anyway, I'm really loving how everyone is coming together to help out with art! I haven't seen the Vow community so interactive with each other since the very beginning! @ZaHee - WOW that is some amazing art of Lazav! I love how wispy his mane looks.

AND ALSO...CONGRATULATIONS LAZAV!! He deserves every word of praise he gets! I'll add him to the completed section in just a moment!

@SimplyNashie

Join us....join us............

Plus, on top of what TheFatRabbit said - you don't need to dedicate your entire time in the coli to the Vow. I have other projects (like my 100 Hatchling project) where the coli is an integral part, so a couple of times a month I need to dedicate to that. Plus I'm still big into fodder training. I guess what I mean to say is that it's normal and healthy to take breaks otherwise you will get burnt out on the challenge. There's no time limit on completing the Vow, and you are always welcome to just chat, even if you didn't make any progress that day. :D

@Starphire

Hiya! Welcome, welcome! Yes, so long as you want to take part in the Vow, even if its a modified version of it, you are welcome to do so!

In the past, people have started with both fully gened or dressed dragons, so even if you're only doing a partial amount of the Vow, it's fine.
Whew! Howdy everyone! I had some issues with the new internet modem Comcast gave me, so I had to return it. Did you know if you subscribe to this forum and then skip a day of FR, you come back to 26 alerts, all from the Vow? I'm LIVING. 8D

Anyway, I'm really loving how everyone is coming together to help out with art! I haven't seen the Vow community so interactive with each other since the very beginning! @ZaHee - WOW that is some amazing art of Lazav! I love how wispy his mane looks.

AND ALSO...CONGRATULATIONS LAZAV!! He deserves every word of praise he gets! I'll add him to the completed section in just a moment!

@SimplyNashie

Join us....join us............

Plus, on top of what TheFatRabbit said - you don't need to dedicate your entire time in the coli to the Vow. I have other projects (like my 100 Hatchling project) where the coli is an integral part, so a couple of times a month I need to dedicate to that. Plus I'm still big into fodder training. I guess what I mean to say is that it's normal and healthy to take breaks otherwise you will get burnt out on the challenge. There's no time limit on completing the Vow, and you are always welcome to just chat, even if you didn't make any progress that day. :D

@Starphire

Hiya! Welcome, welcome! Yes, so long as you want to take part in the Vow, even if its a modified version of it, you are welcome to do so!

In the past, people have started with both fully gened or dressed dragons, so even if you're only doing a partial amount of the Vow, it's fine.
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist Thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot! I'm probably gonna do this challenge again with the 2 egg drops I got, but for now I'm going to take a break to do other dragon projects and IRL stuff. It's great to see this thread being active :D
@Lunartwist Thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot! I'm probably gonna do this challenge again with the 2 egg drops I got, but for now I'm going to take a break to do other dragon projects and IRL stuff. It's great to see this thread being active :D
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64923914][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/649240/64923914_350.png[/img][/url] Now that Rockbreaker's is over, the trio get the Clan's coli pass for longer, and it seems to pay off. They're working really well together as a team, and Scathanna's Regeneration power is really impressive. Wrimowin took a Rockslash they found and has added it to her stone slots, and even though they're still battling a level down from themselves, it's feeling really good. There's not a huge amount of loot, still, but hopefully that will come soon. ------- [item=Charged Might Fragment]
64923914_350.png

Now that Rockbreaker's is over, the trio get the Clan's coli pass for longer, and it seems to pay off. They're working really well together as a team, and Scathanna's Regeneration power is really impressive. Wrimowin took a Rockslash they found and has added it to her stone slots, and even though they're still battling a level down from themselves, it's feeling really good. There's not a huge amount of loot, still, but hopefully that will come soon.

Charged Might Fragment
iiaMf9J.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65215340][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652154/65215340_350.png[/img][/url] The Sandswept delta threw countless challenges at the lone paladin, making his journey through the desert even more miserable than it had first appeared. From scorpions to Greatshells, there was no rest for the poor injured paladin. Yet, still he continued onwards, travelling the desert. Luckily, while digging he found a rusted treasure chest, and inside were Gold Filigree Banner, offering some protection from the sun and the beastclans. [item=fan scorpion][item=fiery might fragment][item=boulder bolt]
65215340_350.png
The Sandswept delta threw countless challenges at the lone paladin, making his journey through the desert even more miserable than it had first appeared. From scorpions to Greatshells, there was no rest for the poor injured paladin. Yet, still he continued onwards, travelling the desert. Luckily, while digging he found a rusted treasure chest, and inside were Gold Filigree Banner, offering some protection from the sun and the beastclans.
Fan Scorpion Fiery Might Fragment Boulder Bolt
AND-GOD-SAID.png
@Rokkan

Could I have that Charged Might Fragment please?
@Rokkan

Could I have that Charged Might Fragment please?
e4Povii.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
tqGkHih.png
bhdEs05.png
OPFWPxg.png
GpIVvm1.png
ZqTATLu.png
rnKnsgE.png
iJZWqi6.png
hey! i'm w1llyn1lly! want to read my about me? it's here ==>yo!
remember to hydrate and take a break every once in a while! oh, and stretch your wrists, wrist pain sucks.
sure thing, PM sent!
sure thing, PM sent!
iiaMf9J.png
It's so fun seeing all the improvements to everyone's Vows! I should probably post here more often, but I'm just keeping a journal in Duerzin's bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57978346][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579784/57978346_350.png[/img][/url]
It's so fun seeing all the improvements to everyone's Vows! I should probably post here more often, but I'm just keeping a journal in Duerzin's bio.

57978346_350.png
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
1 2 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 269 270