Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Axqu's Long Cyan-Eyed Legacy Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
So I recently just freed up a lot of lair space and figured, why not start a project? Something low-key, since pushing myself to write lore is what made me abandon all my other random projects. Something low-cost, since I'm saving up for some big apparel projects and frankly I like having money around for fun impulse purchases. Breeding projects are lower-cost than geneing projects, so legacy it is.

Because it's me, though, I decided to make this project long and stupid.

Step 1: Buy the cheapest Plentiful-breed triple-basic on the AH
Step 2: Keep and eventually breed the best hatchling from its nest.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 for each generation until the following conditions are met:

1) Dragon is a Rare breed
2) Dragon has a Gem primary
3) Dragon has a Gem secondary
4) Dragon has a Gem tertiary
5a) Dragon is a triple in a color that looks good with Lightning eyes OR
5b) is an absolutely STUNNING double that looks good with Lightning eyes

I'm doing a No-Spend November so additionally any mates for this project during November will have to come from my actual breeding pairs in my lair.

This is a stupid project and will take as many generations as it takes.

Pinglist:

@Featheredartist @Amaluna @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @Erisna @SakuraDryad @janegodzilla @CobaltMoon @Annoyed @Alixe @InkedMyths @Wisecakes @WolfprintsSC @Dragonfire546 @dappledfire @StormFire3105 @quotesnmiracles @Everburn @Tynethyne @Hyacindy @MangoDolphin @JackiLynx @Archerfish
So I recently just freed up a lot of lair space and figured, why not start a project? Something low-key, since pushing myself to write lore is what made me abandon all my other random projects. Something low-cost, since I'm saving up for some big apparel projects and frankly I like having money around for fun impulse purchases. Breeding projects are lower-cost than geneing projects, so legacy it is.

Because it's me, though, I decided to make this project long and stupid.

Step 1: Buy the cheapest Plentiful-breed triple-basic on the AH
Step 2: Keep and eventually breed the best hatchling from its nest.
Step 3: Repeat step 2 for each generation until the following conditions are met:

1) Dragon is a Rare breed
2) Dragon has a Gem primary
3) Dragon has a Gem secondary
4) Dragon has a Gem tertiary
5a) Dragon is a triple in a color that looks good with Lightning eyes OR
5b) is an absolutely STUNNING double that looks good with Lightning eyes

I'm doing a No-Spend November so additionally any mates for this project during November will have to come from my actual breeding pairs in my lair.

This is a stupid project and will take as many generations as it takes.

Pinglist:

@Featheredartist @Amaluna @rhapsodicDream @kijauni @Erisna @SakuraDryad @janegodzilla @CobaltMoon @Annoyed @Alixe @InkedMyths @Wisecakes @WolfprintsSC @Dragonfire546 @dappledfire @StormFire3105 @quotesnmiracles @Everburn @Tynethyne @Hyacindy @MangoDolphin @JackiLynx @Archerfish
hoMNYDJ.png
[center][u][b]Generation 0:[/b][/u][/center] Let's meet our founder, shall we? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56215504] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562156/56215504_350.png[/img] [/url] Pink/Eldritch/Blood. Oof. Why do you hurt me so, little girl? Couldn't you have at least been a blue or something? Oh well. Let's meet her mate. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56090710] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560908/56090710_350.png[/img] [/url] Gloom/Turquoise/Charcoal. Okay, lil dude, I picked you because you're actually pretty cool in an unconventional way and your secondary is in the range I want. Don't hecc me on this. Most dragons don't get to breed before they're yeeted off to bossman so you've got a unique opportunity to excel here. I'll post an update when these two get to breeding age. If you want to be pinged for this thing and listen to more of my absolutely scintillating commentary, just tell me and i'll put you on a list or whatever. No fun lore project this time. Just a wall of unfiltered garbage.
Generation 0:

Let's meet our founder, shall we?

56215504_350.png

Pink/Eldritch/Blood. Oof. Why do you hurt me so, little girl? Couldn't you have at least been a blue or something?

Oh well. Let's meet her mate.

56090710_350.png

Gloom/Turquoise/Charcoal. Okay, lil dude, I picked you because you're actually pretty cool in an unconventional way and your secondary is in the range I want. Don't hecc me on this. Most dragons don't get to breed before they're yeeted off to bossman so you've got a unique opportunity to excel here.

I'll post an update when these two get to breeding age. If you want to be pinged for this thing and listen to more of my absolutely scintillating commentary, just tell me and i'll put you on a list or whatever. No fun lore project this time. Just a wall of unfiltered garbage.
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu what do you mean your commentary is the best thing I’ve seen

I’m always so formal in my lineage projects I need to ChILL the HECK out

I need to be on this pinglist my good person this commentary is amazing and I’m a sucker for lineages
@Axqu what do you mean your commentary is the best thing I’ve seen

I’m always so formal in my lineage projects I need to ChILL the HECK out

I need to be on this pinglist my good person this commentary is amazing and I’m a sucker for lineages
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
@Featheredartist you got it bro. you're the inaugural pinglist-person. glad you like my chatter
@Featheredartist you got it bro. you're the inaugural pinglist-person. glad you like my chatter
hoMNYDJ.png
@Axqu heck yeah

Your chatter is amazing i love it
@Axqu heck yeah

Your chatter is amazing i love it
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
Agreed on A+ commentary - I need more of this in my life. Add me to the pinglist pls!
Agreed on A+ commentary - I need more of this in my life. Add me to the pinglist pls!
ChALanJ.png
@rhapsodicDream you got it. may it bring you joy as we spin through space on this rapidly heating mudball
@rhapsodicDream you got it. may it bring you joy as we spin through space on this rapidly heating mudball
hoMNYDJ.png
Please put me on your pinglist as well :) i love the Way you write^^
Please put me on your pinglist as well :) i love the Way you write^^
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@kijauni heck yeah, you got it
@kijauni heck yeah, you got it
hoMNYDJ.png
Can I be pinged also? I love following random projects.
Can I be pinged also? I love following random projects.
Looking for 27s! Help me out? // She/hers pronouns please. :)
WEAK for matchy accent colors on G1s and old dragons.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11