Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145
@3idolon

Could you also ping me if somebody encounters Slither (my NPC)? I'd love to know. :)
@3idolon

Could you also ping me if somebody encounters Slither (my NPC)? I'd love to know. :)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer Will do!
@TheDeathseer Will do!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@DisastrousAbsol
I don't mind at all, heh
Gremlin had been surprised at very least to receive a gift from a strange bogsneak talking about some weird stars. Fae was not about the big sky above. Cozy red wasteland was nicer. And warmer. The red silks did sparkle in a charming way though. That was nice. Nice and Shiny.

Noticing near-by Guardian, who was awfully close to her, Gremlin quickly stuffed strange red silks to her bag. When they called for her, she let out bit alerted Screech, Turning sharply towards blue dragon in a almost comedic fashion.

"Who are you?! What you want?! I don't share my Shinies!" She lifted her hands protectively over her bag, preparing to bolt it if this dragon turned out to be hostile. They didn't seem that way but you never knew.
@DisastrousAbsol
I don't mind at all, heh
Gremlin had been surprised at very least to receive a gift from a strange bogsneak talking about some weird stars. Fae was not about the big sky above. Cozy red wasteland was nicer. And warmer. The red silks did sparkle in a charming way though. That was nice. Nice and Shiny.

Noticing near-by Guardian, who was awfully close to her, Gremlin quickly stuffed strange red silks to her bag. When they called for her, she let out bit alerted Screech, Turning sharply towards blue dragon in a almost comedic fashion.

"Who are you?! What you want?! I don't share my Shinies!" She lifted her hands protectively over her bag, preparing to bolt it if this dragon turned out to be hostile. They didn't seem that way but you never knew.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Arrerun [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gaoler size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (I/M/S/P)/Materials/Apparel/Other: Apparel, skins and accents (That fit my dragons) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Maybe [b]My RP post[/b]: Arrerun padded stealthily through the wastes, eventually coming upon Rotrock Rim. She looked around for any inhabitants and a place her clan could stay.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Arrerun
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (I/M/S/P)/Materials/Apparel/Other: Apparel, skins and accents (That fit my dragons)

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Maybe
My RP post: Arrerun padded stealthily through the wastes, eventually coming upon Rotrock Rim. She looked around for any inhabitants and a place her clan could stay.
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@3idolon (whoops, I missed your ping when I copied it so editing it in now) [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Mochi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39069836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390699/39069836_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gust size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (M) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: Nervously, yet sincerely, thanking [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/2#post_40866249]Acrid[/url] for his hospitality and advice, and donning the wrap Acrid had given him (the frogs just kind of... stuck on themselves); he sets off in a new direction, his red eyes fixated on a pile of bones. If there's one thing living in the wasteland taught you, it was never to waste an opportunity like this! Mochi is incredibly dexterous with his claws, working over bones upon bones as he works his way up. As he climbs the bones - those of which were surely of a dragon much larger than himself, he spots a dragon relatively close, as well. At least... he appeared to be a dragon? @Sylveadiff (hope you don't mind!) Mochi hangs off a particularly strong ribcage, examining [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/3#post_40867488]Forge[/url] from afar. "An automaton..? Out here?" Though he supposed that it made sense for non-Plague dragons to send cyborgs into here... his eyes light up with curiosity. "Hail and well met, wildclaw!" He hadn't quite noticed the Pearlcatcher traveling with him, but he's rather fixated, after all - he'd never seen a robot this close up! "Are you in need of any assistance? I am from around here, after all..."
@3idolon (whoops, I missed your ping when I copied it so editing it in now)
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Mochi

39069836_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (M)

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post: Nervously, yet sincerely, thanking Acrid for his hospitality and advice, and donning the wrap Acrid had given him (the frogs just kind of... stuck on themselves); he sets off in a new direction, his red eyes fixated on a pile of bones. If there's one thing living in the wasteland taught you, it was never to waste an opportunity like this!

Mochi is incredibly dexterous with his claws, working over bones upon bones as he works his way up.

As he climbs the bones - those of which were surely of a dragon much larger than himself, he spots a dragon relatively close, as well. At least... he appeared to be a dragon?

@Sylveadiff (hope you don't mind!)

Mochi hangs off a particularly strong ribcage, examining Forge from afar.

"An automaton..? Out here?"

Though he supposed that it made sense for non-Plague dragons to send cyborgs into here... his eyes light up with curiosity.

"Hail and well met, wildclaw!" He hadn't quite noticed the Pearlcatcher traveling with him, but he's rather fixated, after all - he'd never seen a robot this close up! "Are you in need of any assistance? I am from around here, after all..."
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@Kryptica ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/449973/44997296p.png[/img] Delta stopped in her tracks, somewhat taken aback by the Fae’s hostility. Though her abrupt turn made her giggle a bit. Weren’t they supposed to be well-mannered? [i]No matter[/i], she decided, offering the green dragon a small smile. “My name’s Delta, I just wanted to say hi! You’re here alone, so I thought maybe I could give you some company!” She all but sang, shifting her wings against her sides. “You don’t have to worry, though. I won’t take your things.” “What about you, what’s your name?”[/center]
@Kryptica
44997296p.png

Delta stopped in her tracks, somewhat taken aback by the Fae’s hostility. Though her abrupt turn made her giggle a bit. Weren’t they supposed to be well-mannered? No matter, she decided, offering the green dragon a small smile.

“My name’s Delta, I just wanted to say hi! You’re here alone, so I thought maybe I could give you some company!” She all but sang, shifting her wings against her sides. “You don’t have to worry, though. I won’t take your things.”

“What about you, what’s your name?”
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@DisastrousAbsol

Gremlin turns her head a bit to the side, listening carefully. They aren't gonna take their shinies they say. That's good. She nods at them, moving her hands from her bag. She takes a step or two closer, carefully looking up and down Delta in almost calculating way.

"I see... That's a first time. No-one wanted to be with me before" She says, mostly to herself. She nods again. "Name is Gremlin. I live... around here" fae waves one of her hand in a broad way towards red wasteland surrounding them.
"Where you and your... friend come?" she turns her gaze towards frog balancing on top of the Delta's head.
@DisastrousAbsol

Gremlin turns her head a bit to the side, listening carefully. They aren't gonna take their shinies they say. That's good. She nods at them, moving her hands from her bag. She takes a step or two closer, carefully looking up and down Delta in almost calculating way.

"I see... That's a first time. No-one wanted to be with me before" She says, mostly to herself. She nods again. "Name is Gremlin. I live... around here" fae waves one of her hand in a broad way towards red wasteland surrounding them.
"Where you and your... friend come?" she turns her gaze towards frog balancing on top of the Delta's head.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
wishlist
I like D&D
@Kryptica ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/449973/44997296p.png[/img] “Nice to meet you, Gremlin.” Delta chirped, not at all offended by the Fae’s caution. Her tail waved slightly in a happy manner. As Gremlin gestured vaguely to the land around them, she took another good look at the Wasteland. It.. didn’t seem veryb homey, but if it’s what the Fae liked, then who was she to judge? “This is Jack.” Delta pointed to the angry-looking frog. He squeaked at Gremlin from his perch. The Guardian laughed, “We come from the Shifting Expanse.”[/center]
@Kryptica
44997296p.png

“Nice to meet you, Gremlin.” Delta chirped, not at all offended by the Fae’s caution. Her tail waved slightly in a happy manner. As Gremlin gestured vaguely to the land around them, she took another good look at the Wasteland. It.. didn’t seem veryb homey, but if it’s what the Fae liked, then who was she to judge?

“This is Jack.” Delta pointed to the angry-looking frog. He squeaked at Gremlin from his perch. The Guardian laughed, “We come from the Shifting Expanse.”
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@DisastrousAbsol

gremlin nodded, moving her head fins to more interested position as she heard where they came from. "Shifting Expanse? That must be far away, I've never even heard much about it.. not that I ever leave wasteland for much" She gazed into direction of the wyrmwound, it's sickly green glow slightly visible from even so far away. She turned her focus back on the guardian and her frog.

"So why are you so far from your home?" she cave them a curious look.
@DisastrousAbsol

gremlin nodded, moving her head fins to more interested position as she heard where they came from. "Shifting Expanse? That must be far away, I've never even heard much about it.. not that I ever leave wasteland for much" She gazed into direction of the wyrmwound, it's sickly green glow slightly visible from even so far away. She turned her focus back on the guardian and her frog.

"So why are you so far from your home?" she cave them a curious look.
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
wishlist
I like D&D
@Kryptica ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/449973/44997296p.png[/img] “It is pretty far, yeah.” Delta confirmed with a nod. She followed Gremlin’s gaze, frowning for a moment as she remembered her near encounter with the liquid within the Wyrmwound. She turned back to the Fae. “We’re here for the holiday! I hardly ever get to leave the Expanse, let alone the Canyon except on fishing trips. I thought it would be nice to get out and explore another part of the world.” The Guardian explained. “Are you here for any other reason. I mean, I know you live here but..?”[/center]
@Kryptica
44997296p.png

“It is pretty far, yeah.” Delta confirmed with a nod. She followed Gremlin’s gaze, frowning for a moment as she remembered her near encounter with the liquid within the Wyrmwound. She turned back to the Fae.

“We’re here for the holiday! I hardly ever get to leave the Expanse, let alone the Canyon except on fishing trips. I thought it would be nice to get out and explore another part of the world.” The Guardian explained. “Are you here for any other reason. I mean, I know you live here but..?”
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145