Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gust size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Materials [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Mochi sets out along the outskirts of the Wyrmwound itself. Given his Plagueborne element, the sickness does not affect him - as much - but while the caustic pit of illness is known for just that, illnesses... he believes that materials found around the Wyrmwound will be good for training dragons not of the Plague flight to resist some of the illnesses. His attention is around the pit itself, using his claws to pluck and pull at whatever he deems interesting. Mochi does not notice any other dragons - but few would dare come this close without proper cause, so he feels rather at ease as he searches.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Materials

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:

Mochi sets out along the outskirts of the Wyrmwound itself. Given his Plagueborne element, the sickness does not affect him - as much - but while the caustic pit of illness is known for just that, illnesses... he believes that materials found around the Wyrmwound will be good for training dragons not of the Plague flight to resist some of the illnesses.

His attention is around the pit itself, using his claws to pluck and pull at whatever he deems interesting. Mochi does not notice any other dragons - but few would dare come this close without proper cause, so he feels rather at ease as he searches.
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=rhino beetle size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Materials
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Materials
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44997296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449973/44997296_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: A cheerful and sweet fisherdragon. Also the next in line to lead the clan, poor Delta has her talons full. She never shows it though, smiling and joking through it all. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Delta is kind and forgiving, not easily insulted and taking everything in stride. It takes a lot to make her angry, and even then she tries not to take said anger out on others. She’s also very helpful. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Boundaries are a bit of an issue with her. Just tell her to back up a bit and she’ll do just that. Tell her you like her frog. Jack is more of a friend than an accessory at this point, and it’ll really make her day.
@3idolon

Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:
44997296_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: A cheerful and sweet fisherdragon. Also the next in line to lead the clan, poor Delta has her talons full. She never shows it though, smiling and joking through it all.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Delta is kind and forgiving, not easily insulted and taking everything in stride. It takes a lot to make her angry, and even then she tries not to take said anger out on others. She’s also very helpful.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Boundaries are a bit of an issue with her. Just tell her to back up a bit and she’ll do just that. Tell her you like her frog. Jack is more of a friend than an accessory at this point, and it’ll really make her day.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@DisastrousAbsol Thanks for your participation! I've moved your map marker onto the map so people know it's claimed, but feel free to move it again when you decide to search today!

General note to searchers! I am finishing up cataloguing our volunteers' NPCs and then I will start awarding items!
@DisastrousAbsol Thanks for your participation! I've moved your map marker onto the map so people know it's claimed, but feel free to move it again when you decide to search today!

General note to searchers! I am finishing up cataloguing our volunteers' NPCs and then I will start awarding items!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: Delta walked along the border of the Wyrmwound, not even daring to go closer. She's heard stories of what happened to dragons who fell in or even barely touched the vile mixture within. She shuddered. Even as dangerous as it is to be this close to it, she continued on. The clan back home could use some materials from this place. Best not to go back with empty talons, after all. If she even managed to find fish here (not likely at all, she thought) then she could definitely bring back a lot of that.
@3idolon

pub?w=960&.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post:

Delta walked along the border of the Wyrmwound, not even daring to go closer. She's heard stories of what happened to dragons who fell in or even barely touched the vile mixture within. She shuddered.

Even as dangerous as it is to be this close to it, she continued on. The clan back home could use some materials from this place. Best not to go back with empty talons, after all. If she even managed to find fish here (not likely at all, she thought) then she could definitely bring back a lot of that.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@SommerBee Ragrima found: [item=lucky star]x10 @DisastrousAbsol Delta trips and almost goes head first into the Wyrmwound. Phew, that was close! It looks like she tripped over: [item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles]
@SommerBee

Ragrima found:

Lucky Star x10

@DisastrousAbsol

Delta trips and almost goes head first into the Wyrmwound. Phew, that was close! It looks like she tripped over:

Bronze Steampunk Goggles
@
@
@sylvain [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23619190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236192/23619190_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] From amongst the ill-shapen shrubbery of the land a tundra emerged. He ambled nearer, enshrouded with a cloud that appear to be of his own emission. Pallid cobwebs strung across his wings. A tattered cloth dragged at his waist, heavy with an array of skulls – one that looked peculiarly like that of a dragon. He stopped a several paces back, but it was close enough to see the knotted tangles of fur beneath his armor. Close enough to smell the putrid and strangely hot fumes that clung to him. The tundra offered a crooked grin, all snarl and teeth. His faintly luminous pupils seemed to leer from beneath the helm. “Well hello there. Not often we get visitors through these parts in one piece.” He chuckled, and the sound rose from his throat like echoes from a well. “Allow me to impart a bit of knowledge to you. Out here, your dearest friends are the ones you carry, even in death, and the ones that make their home within the pockmarks of the Rotrock.” He gestured to the left. “There, in that crevice. Take a look and you may keep what you find.” The crevice contained a few squirmy amphibians and a bone wrap similar to his own. “Have a care where you step next,” he again bore an unsettling grin, “I hope to find you with your head still attached when next we meet.” Acrid gives you: [item=scavenger's tatters][item=desert rain frog companion][item=horned frog companion][item=marsh frog companion][item=toad companion]
@sylvain

From amongst the ill-shapen shrubbery of the land a tundra emerged. He ambled nearer, enshrouded with a cloud that appear to be of his own emission. Pallid cobwebs strung across his wings. A tattered cloth dragged at his waist, heavy with an array of skulls – one that looked peculiarly like that of a dragon. He stopped a several paces back, but it was close enough to see the knotted tangles of fur beneath his armor. Close enough to smell the putrid and strangely hot fumes that clung to him.

The tundra offered a crooked grin, all snarl and teeth. His faintly luminous pupils seemed to leer from beneath the helm.

“Well hello there. Not often we get visitors through these parts in one piece.” He chuckled, and the sound rose from his throat like echoes from a well.

“Allow me to impart a bit of knowledge to you. Out here, your dearest friends are the ones you carry, even in death, and the ones that make their home within the pockmarks of the Rotrock.” He gestured to the left. “There, in that crevice. Take a look and you may keep what you find.”

The crevice contained a few squirmy amphibians and a bone wrap similar to his own.

“Have a care where you step next,” he again bore an unsettling grin, “I hope to find you with your head still attached when next we meet.”

Acrid gives you:

Scavenger's Tatters Desert Rain Frog Companion Horned Frog Companion Marsh Frog Companion Toad Companion
@
@
@Kryptica [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14591576][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145916/14591576_350.png[/img][/url][/center] A modest cave could be seen nestled within the contagion’s tendrils, encroaching steadily upon its entrance. It was so close to the edge of the Arcane border that glimmers of pink sparkled through the thick, smoggy air like sunbreaks on a cloudy day. A faint illumination began within the cave. It grew into a silhouette, which solidified into a strangely elegant bogsneak. The ruby drapery flowing about her diseased, transfigured form was a sickeningly beautiful presentation. An orb which encased an excitable light hung from a rope at her neck. She dragged a mound of shimmery silks with her tail. She stretched her long, misshapen neck, flaring her fins in greeting. When she smiled, maws were seen in unnatural places. She attempted politely to speak only with her ‘normal’ one. “Hello, traveler. Do you contemplate the stars?” She cast eyes of plague towards an unseen sky, obscured as it were by the land’s heavy fumes. “I know that they’re up there, somewhere…” Her mouths sighed in unison. “We could see them once, right here, in this very spot. In the time before the pillar fell. Now I will wear the stars until they come back. Won’t you wear them with me?” She swept her tail forth to spill several items of ruby starsilk at her foreclaws, extending them forth in offering. Splinter gives you: [item=Ruby Starsilk Circlet][item=Ruby Starsilk Cloak][item=Ruby Starsilk Earrings][item=Ruby Starsilk Scarf][item=Ruby Starsilk Shawl][item=Ruby Starsilk Sleeves][item=Ruby Starsilk Socks][item=Ruby Starsilk Tailwrap][item=Ruby Starsilk Wingdrapes]
@Kryptica
14591576_350.png

A modest cave could be seen nestled within the contagion’s tendrils, encroaching steadily upon its entrance. It was so close to the edge of the Arcane border that glimmers of pink sparkled through the thick, smoggy air like sunbreaks on a cloudy day.

A faint illumination began within the cave. It grew into a silhouette, which solidified into a strangely elegant bogsneak. The ruby drapery flowing about her diseased, transfigured form was a sickeningly beautiful presentation. An orb which encased an excitable light hung from a rope at her neck. She dragged a mound of shimmery silks with her tail.

She stretched her long, misshapen neck, flaring her fins in greeting. When she smiled, maws were seen in unnatural places. She attempted politely to speak only with her ‘normal’ one.

“Hello, traveler. Do you contemplate the stars?” She cast eyes of plague towards an unseen sky, obscured as it were by the land’s heavy fumes. “I know that they’re up there, somewhere…”

Her mouths sighed in unison.

“We could see them once, right here, in this very spot. In the time before the pillar fell. Now I will wear the stars until they come back. Won’t you wear them with me?”

She swept her tail forth to spill several items of ruby starsilk at her foreclaws, extending them forth in offering.

Splinter gives you:

Ruby Starsilk Circlet Ruby Starsilk Cloak Ruby Starsilk Earrings Ruby Starsilk Scarf Ruby Starsilk Shawl Ruby Starsilk Sleeves Ruby Starsilk Socks Ruby Starsilk Tailwrap Ruby Starsilk Wingdrapes
@
@
@Skiie @Antigen @Phenri @Peyp @aeternumxvale @Neurotoxina @Sylveadiff @ShadowPiper @TheDeathseer @dreamlogic @ArcticEira @Errai @Sincerity11 @Disillusionist (doing this in batches, not all volunteers represented here) Hey guys, thanks again for your help [emoji=mirror love size=1] The thread is now live, would you like to be pinged when your NPC is found (apologies if you've already told me, that info got lost in the shuffle)? Also, let me know if you would like to assign your NPC to a general location on the map (if you've already provided this info I have noted it down and no need to reply again), of course this is totally optional! Finally, some have asked if you can participate even though you've donated an NPC. Yes you can! It would be quite easy to ensure you don't find your own NPC, so feel free to fill out a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257#post_2761257]form[/url] if you'd like! You guys are the best, Mother loves you so much 88V
@Skiie @Antigen @Phenri @Peyp @aeternumxvale @Neurotoxina @Sylveadiff @ShadowPiper @TheDeathseer @dreamlogic @ArcticEira @Errai @Sincerity11 @Disillusionist

(doing this in batches, not all volunteers represented here)

Hey guys, thanks again for your help The thread is now live, would you like to be pinged when your NPC is found (apologies if you've already told me, that info got lost in the shuffle)? Also, let me know if you would like to assign your NPC to a general location on the map (if you've already provided this info I have noted it down and no need to reply again), of course this is totally optional!

Finally, some have asked if you can participate even though you've donated an NPC. Yes you can! It would be quite easy to ensure you don't find your own NPC, so feel free to fill out a form if you'd like!

You guys are the best, Mother loves you so much 88V
@
@
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Torrent [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52562597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/525626/52562597_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=apple size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Torrent is a Chef who is searching the Wastes for food and cool objects [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Exiteable, peppy, curious about random stuff he finds [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer:[/b] He has some cups of his own meat energy drink in a satchel, plus some ingredients. His Blue Tang Hippogriff Bluey. He can/will buy off your cool interesting items.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Torrent

52562597_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Torrent is a Chef who is searching the Wastes for food and cool objects
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Exiteable, peppy, curious about random stuff he finds
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: He has some cups of his own meat energy drink in a satchel, plus some ingredients. His Blue Tang Hippogriff Bluey. He can/will buy off your cool interesting items.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145