Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144 145
@Neurotoxina
Not at all, appreciate your inquiry. There will be a response indicating what you've found! Your post occurred after @/3idolon's last one yesterday; prizes will be revealed and distributed for all exploration posts in batches, shouldn't be too long. :3 As I familiarize with the mechanics of the event I will also begin responding and distributing discovered items as well but am not prepared to quite yet.

Thank you!
@Neurotoxina
Not at all, appreciate your inquiry. There will be a response indicating what you've found! Your post occurred after @/3idolon's last one yesterday; prizes will be revealed and distributed for all exploration posts in batches, shouldn't be too long. :3 As I familiarize with the mechanics of the event I will also begin responding and distributing discovered items as well but am not prepared to quite yet.

Thank you!
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Antigen
Thanks, I just don't know what to do in the meantime
@Antigen
Thanks, I just don't know what to do in the meantime
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@Neurotoxina Chronologically you are next up for awardment (if I missed someone prior please ping me!): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23619190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236192/23619190_350.png[/img] [/url] A matted tundra stood amongst the dangerous outcroppings of the Rotrock Rim. He bared his gleaming teeth in greeting and regarded the ancient one, unblinking. "Welcome to the plaguelands," he gruffed, "my treasures have all but gone in discovery. However, I May have something in reserve for fledgling germs such as yourself. But first- " he gestured to the luminescent markings on Arrerun's side - "what is that fascinating inscription?"
@Neurotoxina
Chronologically you are next up for awardment (if I missed someone prior please ping me!):

23619190_350.png

A matted tundra stood amongst the dangerous outcroppings of the Rotrock Rim. He bared his gleaming teeth in greeting and regarded the ancient one, unblinking.

"Welcome to the plaguelands," he gruffed, "my treasures have all but gone in discovery. However, I May have something in reserve for fledgling germs such as yourself. But first- " he gestured to the luminescent markings on Arrerun's side - "what is that fascinating inscription?"
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Torrent [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=apple size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food(Any) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: (will post later, after I get my item)
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Torrent
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food(Any)

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post: (will post later, after I get my item)
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Antigen
Biting her tongue, Arrerun replied "Forsaken elder blood, an end to life's failing mark. Not sure what it means, or if it is good or bad." She studied the tundra, evaluating if he was a threat or attempting to be friendly. She did this without being too obvious, as to not seem impolite.
@Antigen
Biting her tongue, Arrerun replied "Forsaken elder blood, an end to life's failing mark. Not sure what it means, or if it is good or bad." She studied the tundra, evaluating if he was a threat or attempting to be friendly. She did this without being too obvious, as to not seem impolite.
@Neurotoxina

Torrent looked over into the bubbling pool, he coughed, turning around and seeing a large fluffy dragon.
"Oh hello! Names Torrent, are you tired? Are you hungry? I'm currently looking for ingedients, would you like to help me?"
Torrent started rummaging through his bag as his newly aquired cat pawwed at his meat scented bag. A Blue Tang Hippogriff sniffed the ground nearby.
@Neurotoxina

Torrent looked over into the bubbling pool, he coughed, turning around and seeing a large fluffy dragon.
"Oh hello! Names Torrent, are you tired? Are you hungry? I'm currently looking for ingedients, would you like to help me?"
Torrent started rummaging through his bag as his newly aquired cat pawwed at his meat scented bag. A Blue Tang Hippogriff sniffed the ground nearby.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Alfamangle @Antigen
Arrerun ignored the spiral. Her tail twitched, as if saying 'I'm in the middle of something at the moment, if you are patient, when I finish, I will speak to you.' Her attention lay on the Tundra still.
@Alfamangle @Antigen
Arrerun ignored the spiral. Her tail twitched, as if saying 'I'm in the middle of something at the moment, if you are patient, when I finish, I will speak to you.' Her attention lay on the Tundra still.
@Neurotoxina

"Okay!" Torrent said happily, just kinda standing there as his cat ate a small fish.
@Neurotoxina

"Okay!" Torrent said happily, just kinda standing there as his cat ate a small fish.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@Antigen
((Heya, your turn))
@Antigen
((Heya, your turn))
@Neurotoxina "Ah," the tundra snuffled, his fixed gaze alight with curiosity. He padded to the edge of his gnarled perch, his head shifting slowly from side to side as he studied the Arrerun's calligraphic marks. "One whose end ushers in a new beginning may find themselves living anew." With this, he returned to the point where he'd emerged to retrieve an object. He shuffled back with it tucked within the bend of his left forearm. "Take this. I do hope you make it through your journey. I would love to hear more of it." [Item=bloodsong starsilk scarf] [item=iron treasure chest] (Thank you for your patience lovelies, I will be more active after work today. Please feel free to respond to each other's writing prompts in the meantime!)
@Neurotoxina

"Ah," the tundra snuffled, his fixed gaze alight with curiosity. He padded to the edge of his gnarled perch, his head shifting slowly from side to side as he studied the Arrerun's calligraphic marks. "One whose end ushers in a new beginning may find themselves living anew."

With this, he returned to the point where he'd emerged to retrieve an object. He shuffled back with it tucked within the bend of his left forearm.

"Take this. I do hope you make it through your journey. I would love to hear more of it."

Bloodsong Starsilk Scarf Iron Treasure Chest

(Thank you for your patience lovelies, I will be more active after work today. Please feel free to respond to each other's writing prompts in the meantime!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 144 145