Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Torrent [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=apple size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Seafood [img]https://i.imgur.com/EyyfUE6.png[/img] [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes [b]My RP post[/b]: Torrent flutters about, he's out on a mission to secure as much of the local flora and fauna from the diseased lands to make the best dish he can muster. He's prepared some drinks to take along and some snacks to munch on and he's ready to search. He traveled far, only seeing the bones of what was. (I'll update this later or make another post relying to what he found)
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Torrent
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Seafood

EyyfUE6.png

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes
My RP post:

Torrent flutters about, he's out on a mission to secure as much of the local flora and fauna from the diseased lands to make the best dish he can muster. He's prepared some drinks to take along and some snacks to munch on and he's ready to search. He traveled far, only seeing the bones of what was.

(I'll update this later or make another post relying to what he found)
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@3idolon I'd love a notice, am open to RP, and if possible I would like my first entry to be placed somewhere outside of rotrock rim/just generally further away from the wyrmwound as it makes slightly more sense with the scene. The others when they arrive should be good wherever. ------------ [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37711401] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/377115/37711401_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=horseshoe size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Forge is a wood/stone golem built around a fragile but self-aware orb of magic. He works as an assistant to House Steel within a small clan in the east Abiding Boneyard, and has been sent forth to survey the lands deeper in the wasteland in hopes that his partially inorganic nature would spare him from picking up permanent or particularly virulent diseases. He doesn't have any ability to consciously wield magic, but what he does have is a love of knowledge and a cheerful attitude. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Forge is very curious, and although he is careful with his words he is typically very open about his emotions and what he knows of his past. He is stubbornly cheerful, loves adventures and abides by his clan's somewhat unusual brand of chivalry, but may become closed off around mages as he greatly envies their power. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Forge is traveling with a dragon from another clan, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=208073&tab=dragon&did=34830294]T'Jennos[/url] of Railclaw, but she will not appear by default unless she becomes relevant. They are carrying some equipment that they might be convinced to trade with fellow travelers.
@3idolon I'd love a notice, am open to RP, and if possible I would like my first entry to be placed somewhere outside of rotrock rim/just generally further away from the wyrmwound as it makes slightly more sense with the scene. The others when they arrive should be good wherever.

Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:
37711401_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Forge is a wood/stone golem built around a fragile but self-aware orb of magic. He works as an assistant to House Steel within a small clan in the east Abiding Boneyard, and has been sent forth to survey the lands deeper in the wasteland in hopes that his partially inorganic nature would spare him from picking up permanent or particularly virulent diseases. He doesn't have any ability to consciously wield magic, but what he does have is a love of knowledge and a cheerful attitude.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Forge is very curious, and although he is careful with his words he is typically very open about his emotions and what he knows of his past. He is stubbornly cheerful, loves adventures and abides by his clan's somewhat unusual brand of chivalry, but may become closed off around mages as he greatly envies their power.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Forge is traveling with a dragon from another clan, T'Jennos of Railclaw, but she will not appear by default unless she becomes relevant. They are carrying some equipment that they might be convinced to trade with fellow travelers.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Arrerun [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gaoler size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Arrerun is scouting a place to live for her clan because it is crumbling. If she can't find somewhere her clan can thrive, her clan will die. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Arrerun is somewhat a loner, though enjoys company when she is in the mood for it. She is full of teenage angst, cynicism, and sarcasm. She can come off as irritable, but behind her hard exterior, she is quite kind. She often can talk anyone into anything. She is also opposed to beings that seek to exploit the world or people weaker than them simply because they think they can. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: She can't be snuck up on because of how alert she is and often quick to pick up on things, so it is hard for her to be caught by surprise. These things are why she was chosen to scout for her clan.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Arrerun

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Arrerun is scouting a place to live for her clan because it is crumbling. If she can't find somewhere her clan can thrive, her clan will die.

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Arrerun is somewhat a loner, though enjoys company when she is in the mood for it. She is full of teenage angst, cynicism, and sarcasm. She can come off as irritable, but behind her hard exterior, she is quite kind. She often can talk anyone into anything. She is also opposed to beings that seek to exploit the world or people weaker than them simply because they think they can.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: She can't be snuck up on because of how alert she is and often quick to pick up on things, so it is hard for her to be caught by surprise. These things are why she was chosen to scout for her clan.
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
@3idolon
I'd like a ping when my NPCs are found, please!
@3idolon
I'd like a ping when my NPCs are found, please!
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@DisastrousAbsol Hey! Just a note, if you'd like to interact with someone make sure you ping them (assuming they are open to RP, which everyone is so far) [emoji=mirror happy size=1] @Alfamangle Hey! I recommend that you make another post when you receive your prize, as it will be easier for me to total your RP posts. I might miss it otherwise. You can link back to your search post if you'd like to reference it [emoji=mirror happy size=1]
@DisastrousAbsol Hey! Just a note, if you'd like to interact with someone make sure you ping them (assuming they are open to RP, which everyone is so far)

@Alfamangle Hey! I recommend that you make another post when you receive your prize, as it will be easier for me to total your RP posts. I might miss it otherwise. You can link back to your search post if you'd like to reference it
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
[quote name="3idolon" date="2019-10-06 17:58:33" ] @/DisastrousAbsol Hey! Just a note, if you'd like to interact with someone make sure you ping them (assuming they are open to RP, which everyone is so far) [emoji=mirror happy size=1] @/Alfamangle Hey! I recommend that you make another post when you receive your prize, as it will be easier for me to total your RP posts. I might miss it otherwise. You can link back to your search post if you'd like to reference it [emoji=mirror happy size=1] [/quote] Whoops okay! I’ll move the rp think to after the prize once I recieve it!
3idolon wrote on 2019-10-06 17:58:33:
@/DisastrousAbsol Hey! Just a note, if you'd like to interact with someone make sure you ping them (assuming they are open to RP, which everyone is so far)

@/Alfamangle Hey! I recommend that you make another post when you receive your prize, as it will be easier for me to total your RP posts. I might miss it otherwise. You can link back to your search post if you'd like to reference it

Whoops okay! I’ll move the rp think to after the prize once I recieve it!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@3idolon I was happy to volunteer my derg, and can I be pinged when he is found? Also I'll be joining [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Meteorite [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52989313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/529894/52989313_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=wizard hat size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: The scoutmaster of a small light clan traveling to the Scarred Wasteland to look around for the upcoming festival and to possibly recruit new dragons for his clan. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Meteorite is a hardworking dragon that's great at observing and has a good eye. He can negotiate well with others and is a very confident and loyal dragon. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: The first thing he'll do when meeting a dragon is to try and analyze what another dragon is like based on their looks.
@3idolon
I was happy to volunteer my derg, and can I be pinged when he is found? Also I'll be joining
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:
Meteorite

52989313_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: The scoutmaster of a small light clan traveling to the Scarred Wasteland to look around for the upcoming festival and to possibly recruit new dragons for his clan.

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer:
Meteorite is a hardworking dragon that's great at observing and has a good eye. He can negotiate well with others and is a very confident and loyal dragon.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer:
The first thing he'll do when meeting a dragon is to try and analyze what another dragon is like based on their looks.
@3idolon Sorry! I was trying to be ambiguous! @Kryptica Hope ya don't mind ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/449973/44997296p.png[/img] Delta yelped in alarm, beating her large wings in order to keep herself from falling into the vile green liquid below. Jack squeaked unhappily, latching onto her bandana with his tiny mouth. Once all four talons were safely on the ground, the Guardian giggled nervously. "W-Woah, that was [i]really[/i] close, huh Jackie?" She looked up at her frog, as if expecting an answer. The amphibian seemed to scowl back at her. Well, he was always making that face anyway. Turning back around, Delta scoured the ground for what had tripped her. She soon found it. Bronze goggles stuck halfway out of the ground. She easily removed them from the ground and quickly examined them. They were decently tarnished, especially the part that had been sticking out. Grinning, she stuck her find into in her pocket. Finally looking around, Delta saw that she wasn't alone. To her right was a green Fae, and right in front of her was a blue Spiral. Both a good distance away, to the point where the Guardian nearly missed the Fae. Always looking to make new friends, she veered off the the right to greet the tiny dragon. "Hello" She called out, hoping to get a response.[/center]
@3idolon Sorry! I was trying to be ambiguous!

@Kryptica Hope ya don't mind
44997296p.png

Delta yelped in alarm, beating her large wings in order to keep herself from falling into the vile green liquid below. Jack squeaked unhappily, latching onto her bandana with his tiny mouth. Once all four talons were safely on the ground, the Guardian giggled nervously.

"W-Woah, that was really close, huh Jackie?" She looked up at her frog, as if expecting an answer. The amphibian seemed to scowl back at her. Well, he was always making that face anyway. Turning back around, Delta scoured the ground for what had tripped her. She soon found it.

Bronze goggles stuck halfway out of the ground. She easily removed them from the ground and quickly examined them. They were decently tarnished, especially the part that had been sticking out. Grinning, she stuck her find into in her pocket.

Finally looking around, Delta saw that she wasn't alone. To her right was a green Fae, and right in front of her was a blue Spiral. Both a good distance away, to the point where the Guardian nearly missed the Fae. Always looking to make new friends, she veered off the the right to greet the tiny dragon.

"Hello" She called out, hoping to get a response.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@3idolon

thanks for the info! i'd love a ping when my NPC is found :)
@3idolon

thanks for the info! i'd love a ping when my NPC is found :)

dreamlogic |
they/he |
FR+1 |
sales tab |
wishlist |
HBn6uXZ.gif
@DisastrousAbsol Ah yes I see, and sorry I should have said that you don't have to ping anyone if you don't want to! Just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting for someone to interact with you :)
@DisastrousAbsol Ah yes I see, and sorry I should have said that you don't have to ping anyone if you don't want to! Just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting for someone to interact with you :)
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145