Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 144 145
@DisastrousAbsol

"Ah yes Holiday... that time again huh", she says, seeming uninterested in such things. What fun is a holiday when you got no-one to celebrate with? And she had never even considered getting to know someone. They could possibly even steal from her. Other dragons were so unpredictable.

"I'm here to collect stuff the usual. You see, i like to collect shinies. They're everywhere" she exclaimed, poking her hand into the bag and pulling out round, shiny rock, rolling it in her claws in a gentle matter before sliding it back inside. "I don't know why everyone ignores them most of the time. They are pretty."
@DisastrousAbsol

"Ah yes Holiday... that time again huh", she says, seeming uninterested in such things. What fun is a holiday when you got no-one to celebrate with? And she had never even considered getting to know someone. They could possibly even steal from her. Other dragons were so unpredictable.

"I'm here to collect stuff the usual. You see, i like to collect shinies. They're everywhere" she exclaimed, poking her hand into the bag and pulling out round, shiny rock, rolling it in her claws in a gentle matter before sliding it back inside. "I don't know why everyone ignores them most of the time. They are pretty."
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
@Kryptica ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/449973/44997296p.png[/img] Gremlin’s disinterest confused Delta. A holiday is a happy time, why wouldn’t she enjoy it. She wouldn’t pry, but she would question it for quite some time after they parted ways. Delta leaned closer to get a better look at the rock, admiring how it glimmered in the light. “You’re right, they are very pretty. But, most others don’t appreciate that, how you do. Maybe the people who make jewelry or study them harbor the same feelings you do, though.”[/center]
@Kryptica
44997296p.png

Gremlin’s disinterest confused Delta. A holiday is a happy time, why wouldn’t she enjoy it. She wouldn’t pry, but she would question it for quite some time after they parted ways.

Delta leaned closer to get a better look at the rock, admiring how it glimmered in the light. “You’re right, they are very pretty. But, most others don’t appreciate that, how you do. Maybe the people who make jewelry or study them harbor the same feelings you do, though.”
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@DisastrousAbsol

Gremlin shrugged. " I guess. Not much of those in areas like these. North, maybe, but it's too dry there" she looked at guardian, before digging something from her bag after a while. "I guess i should continue my search for more shinies. Never enough after all", she pulled few small gems and gave them to blue guardian. "You can have some too, i guess. They're not as nice as rest of my shinies but you might like them."
@DisastrousAbsol

Gremlin shrugged. " I guess. Not much of those in areas like these. North, maybe, but it's too dry there" she looked at guardian, before digging something from her bag after a while. "I guess i should continue my search for more shinies. Never enough after all", she pulled few small gems and gave them to blue guardian. "You can have some too, i guess. They're not as nice as rest of my shinies but you might like them."
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
wishlist
I like D&D
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29764440]Corwin[/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gloom tile] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: There was magic at work in the Scarred Wasteland, and it was hard and cruel. Corwin had no body -- not in the conventional sense, anyway -- but the bleakness of the place sapped her. [i]"Survive,"[/i] it told her, in tones only the very oldest objects or creatures could understand. [i]"Survive, survive, survive..."[/i] Even a spirit like her would weaken if she wasn't careful. And she couldn't allow herself to expire, not until her quest was complete. She slung the Fae's offered apparel around her waist -- the bones rattled alarmingly -- and then went on her way. There would be sustenance out here, even for a spirit as odd and twisted as herself. All she had to do was find it.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Corwin
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: There was magic at work in the Scarred Wasteland, and it was hard and cruel. Corwin had no body -- not in the conventional sense, anyway -- but the bleakness of the place sapped her. "Survive," it told her, in tones only the very oldest objects or creatures could understand. "Survive, survive, survive..."

Even a spirit like her would weaken if she wasn't careful. And she couldn't allow herself to expire, not until her quest was complete. She slung the Fae's offered apparel around her waist -- the bones rattled alarmingly -- and then went on her way. There would be sustenance out here, even for a spirit as odd and twisted as herself. All she had to do was find it.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Kryptica ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/449973/44997296p.png[/img] “Who knows, there might be some in Dragonhome or the Isles.” Delta offered helpfully, swishing her tail. She easily recognized Gremlin’s next words as a farewell, and tentatively took the shinies the Fae offered. “Thank you. Here, in return I’ll give you some of my treasure and some food.” She handed the Fae a couple small sacks, easy to carry for a Fae. “Good luck on your searching, I hope we can see each other again!” Delta waved, turning around to leave the other dragon to her searching. Jack squeaked a goodbye. And with that, they were off.[/center]
@Kryptica
44997296p.png

“Who knows, there might be some in Dragonhome or the Isles.” Delta offered helpfully, swishing her tail. She easily recognized Gremlin’s next words as a farewell, and tentatively took the shinies the Fae offered. “Thank you. Here, in return I’ll give you some of my treasure and some food.” She handed the Fae a couple small sacks, easy to carry for a Fae.

“Good luck on your searching, I hope we can see each other again!” Delta waved, turning around to leave the other dragon to her searching. Jack squeaked a goodbye. And with that, they were off.
Absol, They/them
+2 FR time
@3idolon Hey, isn't there usually an RoR hub in FRD by now? D: I can't find it anywhere!
@3idolon Hey, isn't there usually an RoR hub in FRD by now? D: I can't find it anywhere!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43196808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431969/43196808_350.png[/img] [/url] [b] I am looking for: [/b]familiars [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Goop is a bit of a loner only because of his awkward personality. He's realized that venturing from his lair to this area has brought him many fortunes while scavanging and is more than curious about why there's so much good stuff just lying around [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes (discord RP preferred) [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: his bio is full of RP info [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: he has a mate already B)
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:

43196808_350.png

I am looking for: familiars

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Goop is a bit of a loner only because of his awkward personality. He's realized that venturing from his lair to this area has brought him many fortunes while scavanging and is more than curious about why there's so much good stuff just lying around
I am open to RP interaction: Yes (discord RP preferred)

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: his bio is full of RP info
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: he has a mate already B)
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Gremlin [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=rhino beetle size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Gremlin
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
wishlist
I like D&D
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for continuing the fun! I will be assisting @/3idolon with some backend tracking and answering questions if able for this event. All RP activity before this post will be noted after work!

Hey there @KairinRose, I don't think there is a hub available yet.
Hello everyone! Thank you so much for continuing the fun! I will be assisting @/3idolon with some backend tracking and answering questions if able for this event. All RP activity before this post will be noted after work!

Hey there @KairinRose, I don't think there is a hub available yet.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@3idolon and @Antigen
On page 4, I left a post about exploring. Are you guys supposed to tell me what I find, or am I just being stupid?
@3idolon and @Antigen
On page 4, I left a post about exploring. Are you guys supposed to tell me what I find, or am I just being stupid?
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 144 145