Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 144 145
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Lyr [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/30#post_40945811][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/459597/45959656.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=scroll size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Maybe (If BoggyMcBogface has time to RP today I'll be moving closer to their marker) [b]My RP post[/b]: (Chimera encounter timeline) Lyr continued her route counterclockwise around the Rotrock Rim, trying to cover as much ground as possible before sunset. She hoped to reach the North end of the Wasteland by evening so she could find a suitable place to rest among the fungi.
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Lyr
45959656.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Maybe (If BoggyMcBogface has time to RP today I'll be moving closer to their marker)

My RP post:
(Chimera encounter timeline)
Lyr continued her route counterclockwise around the Rotrock Rim, trying to cover as much ground as possible before sunset. She hoped to reach the North end of the Wasteland by evening so she could find a suitable place to rest among the fungi.
n2Yio0g.png
@3idolon

Just a quick question: I know that this event ran last year, but will it make a reappearance next year as well? It's been an excellent time RPing, getting cool gifts and exploring the Scarred Wasteland overall!
@3idolon

Just a quick question: I know that this event ran last year, but will it make a reappearance next year as well? It's been an excellent time RPing, getting cool gifts and exploring the Scarred Wasteland overall!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Sylveadiff
Today was an unusually cold morning, but once Nines started off to explore he warmed up rather quickly. Autumn is well and truly here. It seems like there are some leafy plants responding to the change in seasons, as their leaves turn red like the soil below. Though sparse, they provide interesting texture to the landscape.

As he travels, he spots an interesting sight on the horizon. Something dragon-shaped, but he can sense that their magic is different from a regular dragon. Most curious! He pads over, tail tip quivering in curiosity of the creature. As he approaches he spots another dragon with them and gives a little nod to both.

"Hello there, I am 9S of the Clan of the Alien God, but friends can call me Nines. I've come from the Ashfall Waste in hopes of expanding my knowledge of the world and plan a route for my clan to follow for the upcoming festival."
@Sylveadiff
Today was an unusually cold morning, but once Nines started off to explore he warmed up rather quickly. Autumn is well and truly here. It seems like there are some leafy plants responding to the change in seasons, as their leaves turn red like the soil below. Though sparse, they provide interesting texture to the landscape.

As he travels, he spots an interesting sight on the horizon. Something dragon-shaped, but he can sense that their magic is different from a regular dragon. Most curious! He pads over, tail tip quivering in curiosity of the creature. As he approaches he spots another dragon with them and gives a little nod to both.

"Hello there, I am 9S of the Clan of the Alien God, but friends can call me Nines. I've come from the Ashfall Waste in hopes of expanding my knowledge of the world and plan a route for my clan to follow for the upcoming festival."
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
/new tracking marker
Whew! All the things are done and now FR can happen
/new tracking marker
Whew! All the things are done and now FR can happen
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/16#post_40906050][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551257/55125636_350.png[/img][/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: [indent]Finally Wyrm woke up. Spiral didn't know how for long he has been here, by the lake, but he totally wasn't feeling well enough to do anything. He just walked away slowly and sheltered himself in some place that seemed to be safe. Wyrm wasn't really able to sleep - he was too hungry again. Besides of that, to his unpleasant surprise, his wings felt itchy. Dragon couldn't even scratch them properly without hurting their fragile skin. He wasn't really attentive before, but now he managed to notice the wing pattern changed completely. Wyrm accepted changes in his appearance neutrally. "It could have ended much worse than just this", he thought, not without a reason. [/indent] [size=2](Yes I've RP'ed all the way to the Wyrmwound just to change Wyrm's secondary which I didn't do before I joined the event :D )[/size]
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: 55125636_350.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post:
Finally Wyrm woke up. Spiral didn't know how for long he has been here, by the lake, but he totally wasn't feeling well enough to do anything. He just walked away slowly and sheltered himself in some place that seemed to be safe. Wyrm wasn't really able to sleep - he was too hungry again. Besides of that, to his unpleasant surprise, his wings felt itchy. Dragon couldn't even scratch them properly without hurting their fragile skin. He wasn't really attentive before, but now he managed to notice the wing pattern changed completely. Wyrm accepted changes in his appearance neutrally. "It could have ended much worse than just this", he thought, not without a reason.

(Yes I've RP'ed all the way to the Wyrmwound just to change Wyrm's secondary which I didn't do before I joined the event :D )

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@BottledLightning 10/16 Exploration [center][quote]One would think the Rotrock Rim would have only its natural structures to provide shelter. One might certainly think that eating anything its roots yield would be a dangerous act. Once in a while, though, rare deposits of clay are happened upon. This material is great for reinforcing snare-ridden dens or unstable rock facings. It could even be eaten, as they say. Though if one eats anything found in the plaguelands it is at their peril... [item=clay]x10 [/quote][/center] @aurallene 10/16 Exploration [center][quote] Close to the divide separating contagion from the cheerful bamboo fields of the windlands, something lay partially obscured in the ground. Its striking blue stood apart from either side of the border. It seemed to emanate smoke. As the item was unearthed a swirling light could be observed at its center. How does one use it? Like eye drops, or an all-in face bath? [item=vial of hypnotic sight][/quote][/center]
@BottledLightning
10/16 Exploration
Quote:
One would think the Rotrock Rim would have only its natural structures to provide shelter. One might certainly think that eating anything its roots yield would be a dangerous act. Once in a while, though, rare deposits of clay are happened upon. This material is great for reinforcing snare-ridden dens or unstable rock facings. It could even be eaten, as they say. Though if one eats anything found in the plaguelands it is at their peril...
Clay x10

@aurallene
10/16 Exploration
Quote:
Close to the divide separating contagion from the cheerful bamboo fields of the windlands, something lay partially obscured in the ground. Its striking blue stood apart from either side of the border. It seemed to emanate smoke. As the item was unearthed a swirling light could be observed at its center.

How does one use it? Like eye drops, or an all-in face bath?
Vial of Hypnotic Sight
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Kiliac [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=red vial size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (Meat) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Catching up tomorrow! I'm exhausted tonight ^^'
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Kiliac
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (Meat)

Optional for RPers:
My RP post:

Catching up tomorrow! I'm exhausted tonight ^^'
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@3idolon @sylvain @Antigen [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54419696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544197/54419696_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: while exhausted from her many travels, Auream still flew onwards
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
54419696_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: while exhausted from her many travels, Auream still flew onwards
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
Prizes have been calculated, this announcement is for special encounters that will be presented and awarded by @3idolon: @Alfamangle 10/17 Exploration [quote]You've encounter a [i]mysterious dragon[/i]! Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.[/quote] @BottledLightning 10/17 Exploration [quote]You've encounter a [i]mysterious dragon[/i]! Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.[/quote] @PijukVonGacy 10/17 Exploration [quote]You've encounter a [i]mysterious dragon[/i]! Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.[/quote] @Shihana 10/18 Exploration [quote]You've discovered a [i]valuable item![/i] Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.[/quote] @Wylin 10/18 Exploration [quote]You've discovered a [i]valuable item![/i] Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.[/quote]
Prizes have been calculated, this announcement is for special encounters that will be presented and awarded by @3idolon:

@Alfamangle
10/17 Exploration
Quote:
You've encounter a mysterious dragon! Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.

@BottledLightning
10/17 Exploration
Quote:
You've encounter a mysterious dragon! Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.

@PijukVonGacy
10/17 Exploration
Quote:

@Shihana
10/18 Exploration
Quote:
You've discovered a valuable item! Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.

@Wylin
10/18 Exploration
Quote:
You've discovered a valuable item! Your prize will be rewarded by @/3idolon when they are able.

@TheDeathseer 10/18 Exploration [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43459425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434595/43459425_350.png[/img] [/url] Claw deceptively lounged upon a large, flat rock, eyes closed, feeling hot rays of sun bearing down on it as it rested. Despite its apparent lack of attentiveness, it was aware of all that moved around it. As it opened its eyes to slits, a familiar cerulean shape was spotted through the rippling distortions of the heat. That one... the mirror flicked its tongue and flexed its wings, though it took only a moment to decide it was pleased to see this one again. Proud even, for in its time very few had the will and the skill to meet it thrice. It stretched itself to its feet, strings of bones jangling upon its back. With a sweeping bound it took flight. Gliding low to the ground, it directed its travel towards the blue guardian. When it was within speaking distance it landed and gave a hop to stay its momentum. "Hmmmm?" Its tongue flickered again, as if tasting the air. "Diamond, yes? You are.... you are as strong and brilliant as your namesake. I've heard tell you have met something very large and powerful in your travels. Was it the one you have sought?" [item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=veteran's leg scars][/center][/quote] @Chaosarceus 10/18 Explorations [quote][center]Nines came upon a rare shrine, erected out of stones and calcified remains. It was modest in size, hardly more than a large drum upon which five identical treasure were arranged. At first they appeared to be weapons forged from organic material. Upon closer inspection they were revealed to be totems which were commonly found in the plaguelands. [item=Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw]x5[/center][/quote] @TheAwesoMew 10/17 Exploration [quote][center]Discovering the remains of a soul who'd been desperate or hopeful enough to test themselves against the arid wasteland was an unfortunate happenstance. They were mostly weather-worn bones and tough strips of hide and cloth, if they'd borne apparel. On one such occasion there were roundhorns, and birdskulls on a beaded string, surprisingly intact. It was an honor in the plaguelands to inherit the apparels of ancestors or memorable survivors... an extended eulogy to carry on the items of those that have passed. [item=pale roundhorn][item=brown birdskull necklace][/center][/quote] @TheAwesoMew 10/18 Exploration [quote][center]It was tough to fill one's belly in the Boneyard. There was little to choose from, and what could be caught was typically small, or dry, or leathery, sometimes a conglomerate of all. Once in a while a lucky scavenger might happen upon a nest of serpents. They were prime meat in these parts; muscular, substantially proportioned, and generally easy to catch, though it was tricky to avoid this prey's bite before its captor could take a bite out of [i]it.[/i] [item=coral snake]x50[/center][/quote] @aurallene 10/18 Exploration [quote]You've encounter a [i]mysterious dragon! [/i]Your prize will be rewarded by @3idolon when they are able.[/quote]
@TheDeathseer
10/18 Exploration
Quote:

43459425_350.png

Claw deceptively lounged upon a large, flat rock, eyes closed, feeling hot rays of sun bearing down on it as it rested. Despite its apparent lack of attentiveness, it was aware of all that moved around it. As it opened its eyes to slits, a familiar cerulean shape was spotted through the rippling distortions of the heat.

That one... the mirror flicked its tongue and flexed its wings, though it took only a moment to decide it was pleased to see this one again. Proud even, for in its time very few had the will and the skill to meet it thrice.

It stretched itself to its feet, strings of bones jangling upon its back. With a sweeping bound it took flight. Gliding low to the ground, it directed its travel towards the blue guardian.

When it was within speaking distance it landed and gave a hop to stay its momentum.

"Hmmmm?" Its tongue flickered again, as if tasting the air.

"Diamond, yes? You are.... you are as strong and brilliant as your namesake. I've heard tell you have met something very large and powerful in your travels. Was it the one you have sought?"
Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars

@Chaosarceus
10/18 Explorations
Quote:
Nines came upon a rare shrine, erected out of stones and calcified remains. It was modest in size, hardly more than a large drum upon which five identical treasure were arranged. At first they appeared to be weapons forged from organic material. Upon closer inspection they were revealed to be totems which were commonly found in the plaguelands.
Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw x5

@TheAwesoMew
10/17 Exploration
Quote:
Discovering the remains of a soul who'd been desperate or hopeful enough to test themselves against the arid wasteland was an unfortunate happenstance. They were mostly weather-worn bones and tough strips of hide and cloth, if they'd borne apparel. On one such occasion there were roundhorns, and birdskulls on a beaded string, surprisingly intact.

It was an honor in the plaguelands to inherit the apparels of ancestors or memorable survivors... an extended eulogy to carry on the items of those that have passed.
Pale Roundhorn Brown Birdskull Necklace

@TheAwesoMew
10/18 Exploration
Quote:
It was tough to fill one's belly in the Boneyard. There was little to choose from, and what could be caught was typically small, or dry, or leathery, sometimes a conglomerate of all. Once in a while a lucky scavenger might happen upon a nest of serpents. They were prime meat in these parts; muscular, substantially proportioned, and generally easy to catch, though it was tricky to avoid this prey's bite before its captor could take a bite out of it.
Coral Snake x50

@aurallene
10/18 Exploration
Quote:
You've encounter a mysterious dragon! Your prize will be rewarded by @3idolon when they are able.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 144 145