Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 144 145
@sgkat (welcome to the thread!) @KairinRose @TheDeathseer 10/9 Explorations - "Food" category [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34666367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346664/34666367_350.png[/img] [/url] The bogsneak's mission had begun anew. More food more the masses, he thought. But first, he liked to begin each morning with a delectable fish and a sweet drink. Yes, sweet things were his favorite! But then, so were savory things. And spicy things, and salty... with a snort he concluded that he just liked all the things. Food was his passion, if he was the one eating it. Wasn't much of a cook but it was a fact he did not lament. He'd take a raw haunch or a cooked one with equal fervor. Finishing his seafood dish, he donned the net, sword, and an odd three-pronged spear a droplet had given him. He would use these tools to provide for the ones whose access to food was not so abundant in the Boneyard. ******** As the day wore on, the bogsneak built up his stock of parcels, lending the threads of his net to seal them. He had to hurry! There wasn't much time left in the day, yet he had so many others to visit! ******** A familiar trembling of the earth and the powerful echo of his baratone cries heralded his coming. FOOOOOD! FOOOD! CATCH YOUR PREY AND THEN YOU EAT IF YOU DONT, ADMIT DEFEAT! FOOOOOOD! He lobbed a package at each dragon he passed, determined to use his delivery route as sufficient exercise so he could indulge tomorrow morning without guilt. [item=fire ant]x99 (sgkat)[item=ashfall bat]x99 (KairinRose) [item=sweet songbird]x99 (TheDeathseer)[/center] [/quote]
@sgkat (welcome to the thread!) @KairinRose @TheDeathseer
10/9 Explorations - "Food" category

Quote:

34666367_350.png

The bogsneak's mission had begun anew. More food more the masses, he thought. But first, he liked to begin each morning with a delectable fish and a sweet drink. Yes, sweet things were his favorite! But then, so were savory things. And spicy things, and salty... with a snort he concluded that he just liked all the things. Food was his passion, if he was the one eating it. Wasn't much of a cook but it was a fact he did not lament. He'd take a raw haunch or a cooked one with equal fervor.

Finishing his seafood dish, he donned the net, sword, and an odd three-pronged spear a droplet had given him. He would use these tools to provide for the ones whose access to food was not so abundant in the Boneyard.

As the day wore on, the bogsneak built up his stock of parcels, lending the threads of his net to seal them. He had to hurry! There wasn't much time left in the day, yet he had so many others to visit!

A familiar trembling of the earth and the powerful echo of his baratone cries heralded his coming.

FOOOOOD! FOOOD!
CATCH YOUR PREY AND THEN YOU EAT
IF YOU DONT, ADMIT DEFEAT!
FOOOOOOD!

He lobbed a package at each dragon he passed, determined to use his delivery route as sufficient exercise so he could indulge tomorrow morning without guilt.

Fire Ant x99 (sgkat) Ashfall Bat x99 (KairinRose)
Sweet Songbird x99 (TheDeathseer)
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Alright lovelies! Thank you for hanging in there with us.

I need to tap out for the night with two more days of work ahead, but newcomers and apparel peeps after my last tracking post for today will be addressed tomorrow.

Good night~
Alright lovelies! Thank you for hanging in there with us.

I need to tap out for the night with two more days of work ahead, but newcomers and apparel peeps after my last tracking post for today will be addressed tomorrow.

Good night~
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Yaakov [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45656245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/456563/45656245_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=hourglass size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Yaakov is an experienced scavenger with more than a few debts to pay. He has been known to have absolutely [i]abysmal [/i]luck, but now he is truly testing it by venturing into the Scarred Wastelands. Will he make it out alive? Or will he fall into the contagion and grow an extra wing? Who knows! [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes! [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Yaakov often bites off more than he can chew, usually ending up in strange or downright dangerous situations. Yet somehow he always manages to slip away in the nick of time with his quick wit and sharp tongue. He enjoys the company of others but he does keep a sharp eye on them, after all he doesn't want to wake up and find all his newfound treasures stolen... again. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: He is a bad cook, everything he makes either ends up raw or burnt. There is no in between- do [i]not [/i]let him cook for you. One more thing, he almost never turns down a bet.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Yaakov

45656245_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Yaakov is an experienced scavenger with more than a few debts to pay. He has been known to have absolutely abysmal luck, but now he is truly testing it by venturing into the Scarred Wastelands. Will he make it out alive? Or will he fall into the contagion and grow an extra wing? Who knows!
I am open to RP interaction: Yes!

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Yaakov often bites off more than he can chew, usually ending up in strange or downright dangerous situations. Yet somehow he always manages to slip away in the nick of time with his quick wit and sharp tongue. He enjoys the company of others but he does keep a sharp eye on them, after all he doesn't want to wake up and find all his newfound treasures stolen... again.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: He is a bad cook, everything he makes either ends up raw or burnt. There is no in between- do not let him cook for you. One more thing, he almost never turns down a bet.
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/4#post_40869572]Diamond (Click for my post)[/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=deer skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes/[b]No[/b] [b]My RP post[/b]: Diamond's adventure took him ever closer to the Wyrmwound, the heart of the Scarred Wasteland. He could feel the scorching heat and unpleasant scent of disease coming from the acidic crater in the ground. The scent of Deepsea was very faint now, but Diamond could now see also very faint footprints in the ground and decided to keep following them.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Diamond (Click for my post)
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes/No
My RP post:
Diamond's adventure took him ever closer to the Wyrmwound, the heart of the Scarred Wasteland. He could feel the scorching heat and unpleasant scent of disease coming from the acidic crater in the ground. The scent of Deepsea was very faint now, but Diamond could now see also very faint footprints in the ground and decided to keep following them.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49671914][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496720/49671914_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=torch size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Other Thank you [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
49671914_350.png
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Other

Thank you
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Arrerun [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gaoler size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (I/M/S/P)/Materials/Apparel/Other- Vistas, familiars, and Eggs (All plague related, of course) [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Arrerun padded forward a few steps, the patchwork familiar following warily. The Gaoler looked around for anything else
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Arrerun
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Food (I/M/S/P)/Materials/Apparel/Other- Vistas, familiars, and Eggs (All plague related, of course)

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: Arrerun padded forward a few steps, the patchwork familiar following warily. The Gaoler looked around for anything else
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
"uhm yeah, some food would be super nice." Lovelace admitted. She totally forgot to bring any rations with her - to excited about her new jurney. "energy meat drinks sound really good right now." She uncoiled hersef a little bit so one could have a better look at all her shiny things. "I'm Lovelace - nice to meat you - haha- okay that one was bad, I'm sorry." She followed the cat and hippogriffs movements before she looked back up to Torrent. "I can't really offer you anything in return sorry. But you didn't happen to come across some nice spots to look for shiny things?" she wiggled a little bit so every metal bit hanging around her body jingled. "I love everything sparkly. You know. all those different colours and sometimes they shift in different lights, and if you polish the things right they are just so nice and shiny and-" If not interrupted Lovelace would continue to ramble about all her glittering belongings and the colours, tips about keeping it (and skin/scales) clean and what not.

@Alfamangle
"uhm yeah, some food would be super nice." Lovelace admitted. She totally forgot to bring any rations with her - to excited about her new jurney. "energy meat drinks sound really good right now." She uncoiled hersef a little bit so one could have a better look at all her shiny things. "I'm Lovelace - nice to meat you - haha- okay that one was bad, I'm sorry." She followed the cat and hippogriffs movements before she looked back up to Torrent. "I can't really offer you anything in return sorry. But you didn't happen to come across some nice spots to look for shiny things?" she wiggled a little bit so every metal bit hanging around her body jingled. "I love everything sparkly. You know. all those different colours and sometimes they shift in different lights, and if you polish the things right they are just so nice and shiny and-" If not interrupted Lovelace would continue to ramble about all her glittering belongings and the colours, tips about keeping it (and skin/scales) clean and what not.

@Alfamangle
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Wyrm [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55125636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551257/55125636_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]:[emoji=skull size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Wyrm is a wild homeless wanderer. He hatched somewhere in the Plague region, but soon after, somehow unwillingly and illegally, he was gotten into another clan in another region. Since then his story is filled with tossing him from clan to clan, running away and recapturing again. But not long ago he escaped into the wilds of the Scarred Wasteland, where he had immediately gotten infected with some diseases and parasites, some of which are not treated yet, affecting his behavior making it inadequate sometimes. Also he's still nervous and tense about being found and recaptured again. He wants to explore the place he was born to find a permanent hideout. Wyrm scratches himself all the time leaving small clawmarks. He is always as hungry as a mirror dragon, feeling especial love towards raw meat. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Wyrm is a loner, mistrustful and not really friendly. His behaviour is repellent and nervous. He tries to be prudent, but most of the time he's too impulsive for that. Not really a coward, but he would preffer to run away. His motto is "Survive at any cost" [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Wyrm would create a temporary alliance if he feels he can get advantage. In the face of danger he would use other dragons as a shield. Also he will snatch your provision if you are not attentive enough [rule] [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Wyrm [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Food (Meat) [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: [indent]Wyrm lied low in his burrow. He wasn't feeling safe, and, moreover, he was starving. The last thing made him leave his hideaway. The dragon inspected the surroundings carefully, all wrought-up to fly away as soon as possible if something was wrong. Everything seemed to be clear and Wyrm took to the sky, clinging low to the ground trying to find something edible. "Good if I find critters to hunt", he dreamed, not forgetting to watch the ground. He recalled his living somewhere in Shrieking Wilds. Always filled with tasty and clumsy prey, it was a place where Wyrm was always full. But there always was a chance to become a prey himself, and Wyrm hadn't even see the sun under jungle canopy, and, oh, all sorts of creepy sounds getting under his skin, especially at night time... No, the Plaguebringers domain is way better. If not only a constant lack of food... [/indent]
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Wyrm

55125636_350.png

My chosen map marker is:

A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Wyrm is a wild homeless wanderer. He hatched somewhere in the Plague region, but soon after, somehow unwillingly and illegally, he was gotten into another clan in another region. Since then his story is filled with tossing him from clan to clan, running away and recapturing again. But not long ago he escaped into the wilds of the Scarred Wasteland, where he had immediately gotten infected with some diseases and parasites, some of which are not treated yet, affecting his behavior making it inadequate sometimes. Also he's still nervous and tense about being found and recaptured again.

He wants to explore the place he was born to find a permanent hideout.
Wyrm scratches himself all the time leaving small clawmarks. He is always as hungry as a mirror dragon, feeling especial love towards raw meat.

I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Personality of your dragon explorer: Wyrm is a loner, mistrustful and not really friendly. His behaviour is repellent and nervous. He tries to be prudent, but most of the time he's too impulsive for that. Not really a coward, but he would preffer to run away. His motto is "Survive at any cost"

Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Wyrm would create a temporary alliance if he feels he can get advantage. In the face of danger he would use other dragons as a shield. Also he will snatch your provision if you are not attentive enough

pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Wyrm

My map marker is:

I am searching for: Food (Meat)

My RP post:
Wyrm lied low in his burrow. He wasn't feeling safe, and, moreover, he was starving. The last thing made him leave his hideaway. The dragon inspected the surroundings carefully, all wrought-up to fly away as soon as possible if something was wrong.

Everything seemed to be clear and Wyrm took to the sky, clinging low to the ground trying to find something edible.

"Good if I find critters to hunt", he dreamed, not forgetting to watch the ground. He recalled his living somewhere in Shrieking Wilds. Always filled with tasty and clumsy prey, it was a place where Wyrm was always full. But there always was a chance to become a prey himself, and Wyrm hadn't even see the sun under jungle canopy, and, oh, all sorts of creepy sounds getting under his skin, especially at night time... No, the Plaguebringers domain is way better. If not only a constant lack of food...

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Good morning! Welcome, new explorers!

My work schedule is the same today, there will be at least 2 posts at lunchtime. Thank you for sharing your reactions and feedback for the event thus far! I'm excited to move forward.

Please feel free to submit your explorations for today, 10/10, even if you are still awaiting your previous day's prize.
Good morning! Welcome, new explorers!

My work schedule is the same today, there will be at least 2 posts at lunchtime. Thank you for sharing your reactions and feedback for the event thus far! I'm excited to move forward.

Please feel free to submit your explorations for today, 10/10, even if you are still awaiting your previous day's prize.
[img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: Yaakov [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=hourglass size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel/Other [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Yaakov found himself standing in the middle of a massive rib cage, shuddering to think what kind of creature could have produced these. It certainly couldn't have been another dragon... could it? He briefly adjusted his hat and continued to press onward.
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Yaakov
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
My RP post: Yaakov found himself standing in the middle of a massive rib cage, shuddering to think what kind of creature could have produced these. It certainly couldn't have been another dragon... could it? He briefly adjusted his hat and continued to press onward.
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 144 145