Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | RoR19 Community Choice Writer Fest! VOTE
1 2 3 4
@Enkil @Meowstopheles @Druddigon @LemonySnaket @Flayn @BoulderEnder @SlytherinPr1nce @Disillusionist @mintea00 @Wylin @NlCKname

The voting form is complete! Please access in here: Click me!

(Note: you will need to sign in to Google to vote, but I'm not collecting emails and you can edit after you submit if you realize you made a mistake.)
@Enkil @Meowstopheles @Druddigon @LemonySnaket @Flayn @BoulderEnder @SlytherinPr1nce @Disillusionist @mintea00 @Wylin @NlCKname

The voting form is complete! Please access in here: Click me!

(Note: you will need to sign in to Google to vote, but I'm not collecting emails and you can edit after you submit if you realize you made a mistake.)
r63jyAi.png
Good luck to everyone!
Good luck to everyone!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Thoroughbred just noticed this, the i in my name is a lowercase L so please ping my name correctly next time! Don't feel bad though it's a common mistake
@Thoroughbred just noticed this, the i in my name is a lowercase L so please ping my name correctly next time! Don't feel bad though it's a common mistake
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
Voting is done, random prizes have been drawn, and here are the winners!
Prose
1st place: The Three Brothers and the Desert by @Disillusionist
1st runner-up: Campfire by @LemonySnaket
2nd runner-up: Never Meant To Be by @NlCKNAME

Poetry
1st place: Our heroes of old by @Wylin
1st runner-up: Contamination by @LemonySnaket
2nd runner-up: Mother's Brew by @NlCKNAME

The randomly drawn Pens for Plague prize pack goes to @Wylin, as does the randomly drawn Wild West prize pack. The randomly drawn Spooky Stories to Tell In the Dark prize pack goes to @mintea00.

Thank you all for entering, reading, and voting! We hope to see you all next year.
Voting is done, random prizes have been drawn, and here are the winners!
Prose
1st place: The Three Brothers and the Desert by @Disillusionist
1st runner-up: Campfire by @LemonySnaket
2nd runner-up: Never Meant To Be by @NlCKNAME

Poetry
1st place: Our heroes of old by @Wylin
1st runner-up: Contamination by @LemonySnaket
2nd runner-up: Mother's Brew by @NlCKNAME

The randomly drawn Pens for Plague prize pack goes to @Wylin, as does the randomly drawn Wild West prize pack. The randomly drawn Spooky Stories to Tell In the Dark prize pack goes to @mintea00.

Thank you all for entering, reading, and voting! We hope to see you all next year.
r63jyAi.png
Congrats to everyone! I got both 1st Runner-up haha!
Congrats to everyone! I got both 1st Runner-up haha!
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
Huh, third place in both ain't bad! Congrats everyone, I had a lot of fun!
Huh, third place in both ain't bad! Congrats everyone, I had a lot of fun!
iOOCMct.gif
B1_L2.pngN3yg9EO.pngH8AfJv4.pngDAsVTnx.pngo363-d04-Nl-CKname.pngo363-d05-Nl-CKname.pngB1_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
nickname-text-sqr.gif
Congrats, everyone! I enjoyed reading everyone's work (plus I'm deeply envious of the poets; I can't write poetry to save my life X3) and had a lot of fun, too!
Congrats, everyone! I enjoyed reading everyone's work (plus I'm deeply envious of the poets; I can't write poetry to save my life X3) and had a lot of fun, too!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 3 4