Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [FF] Ember Toss and Embear Armor
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: GuardianDragonak [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 0 [/quote]
Quote:
Username: GuardianDragonak
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Quote:
Username: betty
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 9
Quote:
Username: betty
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 9
H5OffQr.gif betty
they/them
FRT+3
d4LKApX.gif
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Inei [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15109118] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151092/15109118_350.png[/img] [/url] It was the last day of the festival. As much as Amynta was sad to see it end, at the same time she was looking forward to getting back home so she could show her sister and all the others back home all the cool things she'd earned over the course of the week. But the fun and games weren't over [i]quite[/i] yet: she still had one last set of tosses to make! And she had to focus and do her best to end the week on a strong note. Last impressions can be just as important as first impressions at times, after all.
Quote:
Username: Inei
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19

15109118_350.png

It was the last day of the festival. As much as Amynta was sad to see it end, at the same time she was looking forward to getting back home so she could show her sister and all the others back home all the cool things she'd earned over the course of the week.

But the fun and games weren't over quite yet: she still had one last set of tosses to make! And she had to focus and do her best to end the week on a strong note. Last impressions can be just as important as first impressions at times, after all.
nb9Ta33.gifiDkphxs.gifnb9Ta33.gif
Quote:
Username: riseandshine
Quote:
Username: riseandshine
hXx1ctn.png1st_Place.pngegkPazK.png7XI1FUO.pngzMlwDtk.png3rdterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwka.pngVZ1FSMH.png
Username: ShadowyIce
Username: ShadowyIce
r5hAIaV.gifnap4Srm.gifIIZmYcV.gif
@Falconair Quick question! Is there an error with Friday's post?

EDIT: After a second peek, the errors seem to be in Thursday's badge and Friday's title.
@Falconair Quick question! Is there an error with Friday's post?

EDIT: After a second peek, the errors seem to be in Thursday's badge and Friday's title.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Heads up, but I'm out if country and despite precautions against, am having connectivity issues. I greatly apologize, but I will be back on things as soon as I am able!
Heads up, but I'm out if country and despite precautions against, am having connectivity issues. I greatly apologize, but I will be back on things as soon as I am able!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair

Oh thank goodness, I am glad nothing bad is going on, just annoying. See you when you get better connection
@Falconair

Oh thank goodness, I am glad nothing bad is going on, just annoying. See you when you get better connection
7d96ebw.gif
@Falconair Good to hear nothing's really wrong. It was a bit worrying. ;) Take care, have fun, and we'll see as you soon as you're back. [emoji=guardian happy size=1] [s]And meantime, there is more time for the Chaos and Fertility Mages to have a little fun...[/s]
@Falconair

Good to hear nothing's really wrong. It was a bit worrying. ;) Take care, have fun, and we'll see as you soon as you're back.

And meantime, there is more time for the Chaos and Fertility Mages to have a little fun...
fw5Pc0h.png
[b]All Participants[/b] [size=2]@Disillusionist @clanguardian @Emberglo @LadyOfTheSkies @Wylin @bellzan @Arianethel @Gladicent @jbapple @LunahPeixvey @RemanLT @narkov @Lhumyaki @Havic @Raiko @Canisa @tigressRising @BlackRayser @Kristan @Saraceaser @Bananyan @MissNevermind @Scatterspark @OrkFree @Sidegrinder @StrykeSlammerII @CopicCrusader @WishUponADragon @MarinaQuakenbush @Sefaro @Juri01 @splatterdoodle @myriadofstars @JinxMoonstone @KairinRose @Meyoline @Rivertyl @GuardianDragonak @Beatoriche @rubyredtan @Solarstar @dd2900 @Inei @ThisOneIsBlue @betty @Hanelli @ShadowyIce @sublimevoide @bonibaru @riseandshine @Korwa @Vanshira @Medievalredragon @VioletWhirlwind @NStar[/size] First and foremost, my utmost apologies on the delays! I am back stateside with internet, and will get everything concluded as quickly as possible. As has been offered in the past, there will be a bottle trade-in service that will allow you to swap out duplicate bottles to complete sets. Fuller is also planning something for those that may want the other pieces of the armor if they missed a day! More information on those things will be coming after tosses have been calculated for the remaining days. [b]Daily Participants[/b] [size=2]Arianethel Bananyan Beatoriche betty Canisa clanguardian CopicCrusader Disillusionist Emberglo Gladicent Havic Inei jbapple JinxMoonstone Juri01 Kristan MarinaQuakenbush Meyoline narkov rubyredtan Scatterspark ThisOneIsBlue tigressRising WishUponADragon[/size] Congratulations, and thank you for dedication! Each one of you made at least one toss every day during the entire event! [quote]Ember Toss may have wrapped up for this year, but Fuller has one last treat for anyone who assisted her in the forge all seven days. The last fires of the ancient forge are used to imbue the helmet. The ancient magic breathes strange life to the darksteel. Anyone who wears an Embear Helmet finds their sight unhindered by the brightest blaze and the darkest night. Also, the eyes track your movements when it's put back on the armor rack. That's normal, right? [/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lyJSltd.png[/img][/center] [code][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lyJSltd.png[/img][/center][/code]
All Participants
@Disillusionist @clanguardian @Emberglo @LadyOfTheSkies @Wylin @bellzan @Arianethel @Gladicent @jbapple @LunahPeixvey @RemanLT @narkov @Lhumyaki @Havic @Raiko @Canisa @tigressRising @BlackRayser @Kristan @Saraceaser @Bananyan @MissNevermind @Scatterspark @OrkFree @Sidegrinder @StrykeSlammerII @CopicCrusader @WishUponADragon @MarinaQuakenbush @Sefaro @Juri01 @splatterdoodle @myriadofstars @JinxMoonstone @KairinRose @Meyoline @Rivertyl @GuardianDragonak @Beatoriche @rubyredtan @Solarstar @dd2900 @Inei @ThisOneIsBlue @betty @Hanelli @ShadowyIce @sublimevoide @bonibaru @riseandshine @Korwa @Vanshira @Medievalredragon @VioletWhirlwind @NStar

First and foremost, my utmost apologies on the delays! I am back stateside with internet, and will get everything concluded as quickly as possible.

As has been offered in the past, there will be a bottle trade-in service that will allow you to swap out duplicate bottles to complete sets. Fuller is also planning something for those that may want the other pieces of the armor if they missed a day! More information on those things will be coming after tosses have been calculated for the remaining days.

Daily Participants
Arianethel Bananyan Beatoriche betty Canisa clanguardian CopicCrusader Disillusionist Emberglo Gladicent Havic Inei jbapple JinxMoonstone Juri01 Kristan MarinaQuakenbush Meyoline narkov rubyredtan Scatterspark ThisOneIsBlue tigressRising WishUponADragon

Congratulations, and thank you for dedication! Each one of you made at least one toss every day during the entire event!

Quote:
Ember Toss may have wrapped up for this year, but Fuller has one last treat for anyone who assisted her in the forge all seven days.

The last fires of the ancient forge are used to imbue the helmet. The ancient magic breathes strange life to the darksteel. Anyone who wears an Embear Helmet finds their sight unhindered by the brightest blaze and the darkest night. Also, the eyes track your movements when it's put back on the armor rack. That's normal, right?
lyJSltd.png
Code:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/lyJSltd.png[/img][/center]
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34