Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (Pinkerlocke) Uncharted Territory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Petall

I already can't wait to write more of Jupiter and I'm excited to let Deimos join the group!
@Petall

I already can't wait to write more of Jupiter and I'm excited to let Deimos join the group!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 54: Art! [/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xmRDbg8.jpg[/img] ---------- @Petall ---------- I've had this sitting around on my phone for a while now, so despite not getting an art pull today it's Deimos!! I'm not really sure how I feel about this drawing, his nose was very difficult to draw and my markers decided to bleed a little so it looks rather scruffy. Sorry about the massive gaps between posting, I'm guessing the next time I'll post is probably around Christmas when I'm off school again.
Contents
Day 54: Art!

xmRDbg8.jpg

@Petall
I've had this sitting around on my phone for a while now, so despite not getting an art pull today it's Deimos!!

I'm not really sure how I feel about this drawing, his nose was very difficult to draw and my markers decided to bleed a little so it looks rather scruffy.

Sorry about the massive gaps between posting, I'm guessing the next time I'll post is probably around Christmas when I'm off school again.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Midwinter Oh my goodness, that art looks amazing!!! [emoji=ridgeback love size=2]
@Midwinter

Oh my goodness, that art looks amazing!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

Thanks!! Despite all I said about it above I'm quite proud of it for my first drawing of a Ridgeback.
@Petall

Thanks!! Despite all I said about it above I'm quite proud of it for my first drawing of a Ridgeback.
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Midwinter

That was your first drawing of a ridgeback????? Wow, that's impressive! Ridgies are hard!
@Midwinter

That was your first drawing of a ridgeback????? Wow, that's impressive! Ridgies are hard!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall Yep, I've never tried to draw one before as they looked way too difficult to draw. Turns out I was right [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
@Petall

Yep, I've never tried to draw one before as they looked way too difficult to draw. Turns out I was right
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Petall

Hey!! Very sorry about the lack of updates, I just don't have the motivation to write much anymore, so I've decided to take an official hiatus from this pinkerlocke. Hopefully I'll continue the 'locke in the summer when I have more time off school, and I might still post art if I find the time. I hope you don't mind and I hope I find some motivation again soon. Thanks for reading the 'locke so far!!
@Petall

Hey!! Very sorry about the lack of updates, I just don't have the motivation to write much anymore, so I've decided to take an official hiatus from this pinkerlocke. Hopefully I'll continue the 'locke in the summer when I have more time off school, and I might still post art if I find the time. I hope you don't mind and I hope I find some motivation again soon. Thanks for reading the 'locke so far!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Midwinter

I'm sad to see this go on hiatus, but I understand how life can get busy. Wishing you all the best with everything!
@Midwinter

I'm sad to see this go on hiatus, but I understand how life can get busy. Wishing you all the best with everything!
@Petall

Thank you so much!!
@Petall

Thank you so much!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8