Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (Pinkerlocke) Uncharted Territory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 18: A Flower Crown [/size] [item = Pretty Pink Neck Bow] (Revoked as Breeze isn't RTB and the other females haven't met the main group yet) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53143001&skin=0&apparel=12896,13851,9450&xt=dressing.png[/img] Ember woke up early. He always did, [i][b]everyone else sleeps too long[/b][/i] he thought as a cool morning breeze filled the den, ruffling his fur. He sat up and looked around, then his eyes fell on the sleeping form of Breeze and he realized she had been leaning on him all night. Ember watched the steady rise and fall of her chest and felt his own breathing begin to match hers, he suddenly felt too warm and he quietly rushed outside to cool off. Sighing, he sat down and gazed up at the still pink sky illuminated by the weak rising sun. For once in his life, Ember felt at peace. He lent backwards and let himself fall onto his back. From behind him, he heard talonsteps coming from the den and he felt a thud as another dragon lay beside him. Breeze turned her head to face him and he felt the same warm sensation from before [b]"It's a beautiful morning, isn't it?"[/b] she whispered and Ember thought he could listen to that voice forever [b]"Indeed,"[/b] he replied, instantly regretting his formal words [b]"I mean, yeah, its amazing. I love mornings like these."[/b] he turned to meet her gaze and she smiled at him [b]"How about we go explore the woods? Don't worry, Kuiper will be fine on his own, he sleeps like a Spiral out of energy!"[/b] she added with a giggle. Ember sat up and smiled back [b]"I'll race you to the end of the clearing!"[/b] he yelled, already starting to run. His leg had been healing well recently and he found he could just about run on it again now. Just when he thought he'd get there first, Breeze shot past him with her powerful hind legs that were characteristic of Wildclaws, tapped a rock on the very edge of the glade and stared back at him with a teasing expression [b]"Ha! I beat you! Come on, I see the most beautiful patch of flowers over there!"[/b] she pointed to a clump of striking orange flowers and they walked over together. Breeze immediately picked some and began to intricately weave the stalks together to Ember's amazement, once she had finished making a small ring of interwoven flowers she placed it gently on his head and grinned at him [b]"Do you like it? They're called Tiger lilies, they really bring out your eyes."[/b] her voice wobbled as she spoke and Ember's heart began to beat faster [b]"It's amazing Breeze! How did you weave those together? You make it seem so effortless!"[/b] his own voice sounded wobbly now and it had risen to a much higher pitch. Breeze laughed and tapped her nose [b]"It's a healer's secret! Just kidding, I used to make them a lot as a kid, I gave them to my family and clanmates. I gave each of my older siblings one when they left to find their own new clans..."[/b] she trailed off and Ember wanted to wrap his wings around her and protect her from all the grief she must have felt, and might feel in the future. He gazed into her light green eyes, so full of emotion and he gave into the temptation to hug her. He leaped forwards and almost knocked her over, then he pulled his wings around her and she laughed, he felt his heart soar and he held a little tighter. He felt everything except the beautiful, kind, amazing dragon in front of him melt away into nothingness. After a while, Ember heard a movement in the clearing below, Breeze must have heard it too as she pushed him away and moved back towards the camp. Ember saw Kuiper's familiar black scales and he felt a twinge of sadness in his heart before he followed Breeze to go and greet him. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53143001&skin=0&apparel=12896,13851,9450,29221&xt=dressing.png[/img] ----- Stop trying to rush romances Pink, she can't even breed yet! I'm not amazing at writing romance so I'm sorry if this is really sappy or unrealistic, I really love their relationship though. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_39965362]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 18: A Flower Crown

Pretty Pink Neck Bow
(Revoked as Breeze isn't RTB and the other females haven't met the main group yet)

dragon?did=53143001&skin=0&apparel=12896,13851,9450&xt=dressing.png

Ember woke up early. He always did, everyone else sleeps too long he thought as a cool morning breeze filled the den, ruffling his fur. He sat up and looked around, then his eyes fell on the sleeping form of Breeze and he realized she had been leaning on him all night. Ember watched the steady rise and fall of her chest and felt his own breathing begin to match hers, he suddenly felt too warm and he quietly rushed outside to cool off. Sighing, he sat down and gazed up at the still pink sky illuminated by the weak rising sun. For once in his life, Ember felt at peace. He lent backwards and let himself fall onto his back. From behind him, he heard talonsteps coming from the den and he felt a thud as another dragon lay beside him. Breeze turned her head to face him and he felt the same warm sensation from before "It's a beautiful morning, isn't it?" she whispered and Ember thought he could listen to that voice forever "Indeed," he replied, instantly regretting his formal words "I mean, yeah, its amazing. I love mornings like these." he turned to meet her gaze and she smiled at him "How about we go explore the woods? Don't worry, Kuiper will be fine on his own, he sleeps like a Spiral out of energy!" she added with a giggle. Ember sat up and smiled back "I'll race you to the end of the clearing!" he yelled, already starting to run. His leg had been healing well recently and he found he could just about run on it again now. Just when he thought he'd get there first, Breeze shot past him with her powerful hind legs that were characteristic of Wildclaws, tapped a rock on the very edge of the glade and stared back at him with a teasing expression "Ha! I beat you! Come on, I see the most beautiful patch of flowers over there!" she pointed to a clump of striking orange flowers and they walked over together. Breeze immediately picked some and began to intricately weave the stalks together to Ember's amazement, once she had finished making a small ring of interwoven flowers she placed it gently on his head and grinned at him "Do you like it? They're called Tiger lilies, they really bring out your eyes." her voice wobbled as she spoke and Ember's heart began to beat faster "It's amazing Breeze! How did you weave those together? You make it seem so effortless!" his own voice sounded wobbly now and it had risen to a much higher pitch. Breeze laughed and tapped her nose "It's a healer's secret! Just kidding, I used to make them a lot as a kid, I gave them to my family and clanmates. I gave each of my older siblings one when they left to find their own new clans..." she trailed off and Ember wanted to wrap his wings around her and protect her from all the grief she must have felt, and might feel in the future. He gazed into her light green eyes, so full of emotion and he gave into the temptation to hug her. He leaped forwards and almost knocked her over, then he pulled his wings around her and she laughed, he felt his heart soar and he held a little tighter. He felt everything except the beautiful, kind, amazing dragon in front of him melt away into nothingness. After a while, Ember heard a movement in the clearing below, Breeze must have heard it too as she pushed him away and moved back towards the camp. Ember saw Kuiper's familiar black scales and he felt a twinge of sadness in his heart before he followed Breeze to go and greet him.
dragon?did=53143001&skin=0&apparel=12896,13851,9450,29221&xt=dressing.png

Stop trying to rush romances Pink, she can't even breed yet!
I'm not amazing at writing romance so I'm sorry if this is really sappy or unrealistic, I really love their relationship though.

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 19: Return[/size] [item = Dustrunner's Arctic Tail Cozy] (Saved for later) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53125098&skin=0&apparel=369,12191&xt=dressing.png[/img] Kuiper shook his head, attempting to clear the sleepiness from his mind. He had woken up last again and it appeared that Breeze and Ember must have gone hunting without him [b][i]I mean, they could have brought something back for me. Oh well, I'll go out later then I guess[/i][/b]. Recently Kuiper had been sleeping much better, he had woken up screaming a lot less and this scared him a little [b][i]what if I forget? I don't want to dishonor their memory and let it happen again to my new friends, I don't think I could forgive myself if that happened...[/i][/b] he pushed that dark thought away and ran up to meet the approaching dragons. Breeze reached him first and gave a friendly wave, he returned the gesture and together they waited for Ember. Once he finally caught up, Kuiper noticed something behind his horns [b]"Nice Flower Crown Ember! It really suits you, did you make it yourself?"[/b] he asked with a teasing voice. To Kuiper's confusion, something changed in Ember's intimidating gaze, a mix of something like sadness and something a bit like the loving looks his parents used to give him. It made the usually tough Tundra seem smaller and softer, even a little bit vulnerable. However, almost before Kuiper could notice the intense emotions flooding his friend's eyes, he slammed his stony exterior back on and his familiar intimidating glare met Kuiper once more. He almost asked Ember what was wrong, his excitement and curiosity nearly spilling out, but he was interrupted by Breeze [b]"I made it actually, my mother taught me how and I practiced all the time when I was bored,"[/b] something shifted in her eyes too and Kuiper felt more confused than ever [b]"I-I can make one for you too if you'd like?"[/b] Kuiper barely registered her question as he tried to piece it together in his head [b]"Huh? Oh, I mean if you want to, its not worth wasting your herbs for another one though, we might need them later."[/b] Breeze didn't answer and an awkward silence hug over the group for what seemed like forever. Finally, Kuiper couldn't take it anymore [b]"Should, um, we get going? We still have a long journey ahead of us and its almost midday now,"[/b] he laughed nervously and he felt himself speak quicker than normal [b]"I guess I overslept a tiny bit then?"[/b] Breeze giggled and Ember rolled his eyes in response, Kuiper instantly felt better. It appeared his friends did too as they had returned to normal, Breeze with her friendly, bubbly warmth and Ember with his hard exterior, intensity and deep, hidden love for his friends. Kuiper felt himself grin like he'd never grinned before as he turned to pack the group's things and dismantle the shelter they had built the night before. ------ What is it with Pinkerton and breeding my dragons. Since he really wants to see some romance I've decided to save this pull and as soon as Breeze is RTB I'll breed her (unless I get an art pull) [url = http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_39973945]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 19: Return

Dustrunner's Arctic Tail Cozy
(Saved for later)

dragon?did=53125098&skin=0&apparel=369,12191&xt=dressing.png

Kuiper shook his head, attempting to clear the sleepiness from his mind. He had woken up last again and it appeared that Breeze and Ember must have gone hunting without him I mean, they could have brought something back for me. Oh well, I'll go out later then I guess. Recently Kuiper had been sleeping much better, he had woken up screaming a lot less and this scared him a little what if I forget? I don't want to dishonor their memory and let it happen again to my new friends, I don't think I could forgive myself if that happened... he pushed that dark thought away and ran up to meet the approaching dragons. Breeze reached him first and gave a friendly wave, he returned the gesture and together they waited for Ember. Once he finally caught up, Kuiper noticed something behind his horns "Nice Flower Crown Ember! It really suits you, did you make it yourself?" he asked with a teasing voice. To Kuiper's confusion, something changed in Ember's intimidating gaze, a mix of something like sadness and something a bit like the loving looks his parents used to give him. It made the usually tough Tundra seem smaller and softer, even a little bit vulnerable. However, almost before Kuiper could notice the intense emotions flooding his friend's eyes, he slammed his stony exterior back on and his familiar intimidating glare met Kuiper once more. He almost asked Ember what was wrong, his excitement and curiosity nearly spilling out, but he was interrupted by Breeze "I made it actually, my mother taught me how and I practiced all the time when I was bored," something shifted in her eyes too and Kuiper felt more confused than ever "I-I can make one for you too if you'd like?" Kuiper barely registered her question as he tried to piece it together in his head "Huh? Oh, I mean if you want to, its not worth wasting your herbs for another one though, we might need them later." Breeze didn't answer and an awkward silence hug over the group for what seemed like forever. Finally, Kuiper couldn't take it anymore "Should, um, we get going? We still have a long journey ahead of us and its almost midday now," he laughed nervously and he felt himself speak quicker than normal "I guess I overslept a tiny bit then?" Breeze giggled and Ember rolled his eyes in response, Kuiper instantly felt better. It appeared his friends did too as they had returned to normal, Breeze with her friendly, bubbly warmth and Ember with his hard exterior, intensity and deep, hidden love for his friends. Kuiper felt himself grin like he'd never grinned before as he turned to pack the group's things and dismantle the shelter they had built the night before.

What is it with Pinkerton and breeding my dragons. Since he really wants to see some romance I've decided to save this pull and as soon as Breeze is RTB I'll breed her (unless I get an art pull)

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 20: Battle [/size] [item = Lady Bug] -------- Rolled Breeze, Ember and Kuiper (again) Kuiper and Ember are level 5 and Breeze is still level 4 (Sorry, I really couldn't be bothered to write for this update) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_39987064]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 20: Battle

Lady Bug
Rolled Breeze, Ember and Kuiper (again)
Kuiper and Ember are level 5 and Breeze is still level 4
(Sorry, I really couldn't be bothered to write for this update)

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 21:Battle[/size] [item = Coppercoil Spider] -------- Rolled Breeze, Calcite and Kuiper Calcite is now level 2 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_39999806]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 21:Battle

Coppercoil Spider
Rolled Breeze, Calcite and Kuiper
Calcite is now level 2

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 22: Conflict [/size] [item = Contrast Rogue Hood] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53136060&skin=0&apparel=25027,27348&xt=dressing.png[/img] Breeze's head was still spinning [b][i]does he really like me back? He never showed any signs, but he wouldn't have hugged me like that if he didn't[/i][/b] she was shaken out of her thoughts by Ember himself poking her with one claw [b]"You alright? You seem a bit distracted. Would hunting clear your mind?"[/b] he gazed at her with worry clouding his deep russet eyes and she fought the instinct to hug him again. He still wore the flower crown she had made for him and she felt another flutter of love fill her chest [b]"I'm fine, don't worry! I'd love to go hunting though, are you sure you want to?" "Of course, I'll just find some plants whilst you search for prey,"[/b] he replied before Breeze could even think [b]"If- if that's alright..."[/b] he added. Something had changed in Ember since yesterday, around Breeze he seemed to be more awkward and unsure of himself. At first, Breeze hadn't thought it was possible, but now she realized it was love and maybe even that he wasn't sure if she loved him back [b]"Ember, look, I-I love you alright. I've loved you ever since the journey back from Fire territory, when we found Kuiper. I don't expect you to return the feeling, if you don't love me then-" "Me too Breeze, me too. I love you too, I just wasn't sure if you loved me, or I would have said something. You're so amazing and kind and funny and its strange, I've never felt this before, I don't know what to do about it."[/b] Breeze was shocked, [i][b]it's true, he does love me, he looks so sad though, is he alright?[/b][/i] she didn't have to decide what to do next as she wrapped her wings and front claws around him and realized she never wanted to let go. They stood like that for a while in silence, before a sound came from behind them [b]"Aww, cute, that's what it was then, I saw love in your eyes."[/b] Breeze jumped, snapping her wings back to see the slender form of Kuiper standing a bit behind them [b]"Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you! Does this make you mates now? Sorry I'll stop now."[/b] he added as he noticed their matching angry expressions. It was Ember that spoke first [b]"You should be sorry, you said you'd go hunting-"[/b] he was interrupted by three squirrels thumping against the ground at his feet and Breeze saw Kuiper throw another [b]"I did go hunting,"[/b] he said, his tongue flicking in and out with anger [b]"I don't see why you have to keep this a secret from me anyway, I thought we were friends.[/b] Kuiper stared up at them, clearly expecting them to explain. Breeze opened her mouth to speak but Ember spoke first again [b]"Look,"[/b] he began, still sounding rather angry [b]"I thought you'd be jealous alright-" "Jealous?" [/b] Breeze questioned, turning her head to face Ember[b] "Jealous!" [/b] Kuiper said at the same time, all his anger lost [b]"What do you mean jealous?"[/b] Ember said nothing, hung his head and closed his eyes. Suddenly Kuiper's crests shot up and he smiled [b]"Oh! You thought I loved Breeze! Don't worry Ember, its fine, I don't love her. Um, I mean I like you as a friend Breeze, but there's nothing more to it. You don't love me do you? Wait no you wouldn't as you love Ember, don't you?"[/b] Kuiper said in his usual fast, curious voice. It seemed he had already forgotten his anger and Breeze gave a sigh of relief once she was sure the argument wouldn't escalate further. Nobody replied to him, but he seemed satisfied with that as he walked around them to continue their journey. Ember and Breeze followed a little behind [b]"I- i'm sorry Breeze, I shouldn't have-"[/b] Ember started[b] "Don't be, its fine, Kuiper doesn't mind at all and neither do I,"[/b] Breeze interrupted, giving him a smile and stretching out a talon. Ember took it in his and they walked together in silence until they saw Kuiper stop ahead. They rushed over, still talon in talon and found him staring out over the water at a chunk of land on the other side. Breeze gasped and felt Ember stiffen beside her [b]"Arcane territory."[/b] Kuiper breathed with obvious excitement. The sky suddenly begun to grow darker and Breeze realized it was almost sunset [b]"We should build a shelter, its almost nighttime."[/b] she called to the others and they went to find some materials. After a while, once the sky was pale orange, they returned with enough twigs [b]"You two can share if you want."[/b]Kuiper shouted with a teasing laugh. However, Breeze and Ember did share their den that night and by the time they woke up three eggs lay between them, each a floating pink sphere. ------- Alright, since I wrote this about a week or so after actually getting this pull Breeze is now RTB so I bred her and Ember. They have three eggs nesting now! Also yikes, egg logic, I have no idea how it works so uh instant eggs I guess. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_40014992]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 22: Conflict

Contrast Rogue Hood

dragon?did=53136060&skin=0&apparel=25027,27348&xt=dressing.png

Breeze's head was still spinning does he really like me back? He never showed any signs, but he wouldn't have hugged me like that if he didn't she was shaken out of her thoughts by Ember himself poking her with one claw "You alright? You seem a bit distracted. Would hunting clear your mind?" he gazed at her with worry clouding his deep russet eyes and she fought the instinct to hug him again. He still wore the flower crown she had made for him and she felt another flutter of love fill her chest "I'm fine, don't worry! I'd love to go hunting though, are you sure you want to?"
"Of course, I'll just find some plants whilst you search for prey,"
he replied before Breeze could even think "If- if that's alright..." he added. Something had changed in Ember since yesterday, around Breeze he seemed to be more awkward and unsure of himself. At first, Breeze hadn't thought it was possible, but now she realized it was love and maybe even that he wasn't sure if she loved him back "Ember, look, I-I love you alright. I've loved you ever since the journey back from Fire territory, when we found Kuiper. I don't expect you to return the feeling, if you don't love me then-"
"Me too Breeze, me too. I love you too, I just wasn't sure if you loved me, or I would have said something. You're so amazing and kind and funny and its strange, I've never felt this before, I don't know what to do about it."
Breeze was shocked, it's true, he does love me, he looks so sad though, is he alright? she didn't have to decide what to do next as she wrapped her wings and front claws around him and realized she never wanted to let go. They stood like that for a while in silence, before a sound came from behind them "Aww, cute, that's what it was then, I saw love in your eyes." Breeze jumped, snapping her wings back to see the slender form of Kuiper standing a bit behind them "Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you! Does this make you mates now? Sorry I'll stop now." he added as he noticed their matching angry expressions. It was Ember that spoke first "You should be sorry, you said you'd go hunting-" he was interrupted by three squirrels thumping against the ground at his feet and Breeze saw Kuiper throw another "I did go hunting," he said, his tongue flicking in and out with anger "I don't see why you have to keep this a secret from me anyway, I thought we were friends. Kuiper stared up at them, clearly expecting them to explain. Breeze opened her mouth to speak but Ember spoke first again "Look," he began, still sounding rather angry "I thought you'd be jealous alright-"
"Jealous?"
Breeze questioned, turning her head to face Ember
"Jealous!"
Kuiper said at the same time, all his anger lost "What do you mean jealous?" Ember said nothing, hung his head and closed his eyes. Suddenly Kuiper's crests shot up and he smiled "Oh! You thought I loved Breeze! Don't worry Ember, its fine, I don't love her. Um, I mean I like you as a friend Breeze, but there's nothing more to it. You don't love me do you? Wait no you wouldn't as you love Ember, don't you?" Kuiper said in his usual fast, curious voice. It seemed he had already forgotten his anger and Breeze gave a sigh of relief once she was sure the argument wouldn't escalate further. Nobody replied to him, but he seemed satisfied with that as he walked around them to continue their journey. Ember and Breeze followed a little behind "I- i'm sorry Breeze, I shouldn't have-" Ember started
"Don't be, its fine, Kuiper doesn't mind at all and neither do I,"
Breeze interrupted, giving him a smile and stretching out a talon. Ember took it in his and they walked together in silence until they saw Kuiper stop ahead. They rushed over, still talon in talon and found him staring out over the water at a chunk of land on the other side. Breeze gasped and felt Ember stiffen beside her "Arcane territory." Kuiper breathed with obvious excitement. The sky suddenly begun to grow darker and Breeze realized it was almost sunset "We should build a shelter, its almost nighttime." she called to the others and they went to find some materials. After a while, once the sky was pale orange, they returned with enough twigs "You two can share if you want."Kuiper shouted with a teasing laugh. However, Breeze and Ember did share their den that night and by the time they woke up three eggs lay between them, each a floating pink sphere.

Alright, since I wrote this about a week or so after actually getting this pull Breeze is now RTB so I bred her and Ember. They have three eggs nesting now! Also yikes, egg logic, I have no idea how it works so uh instant eggs I guess.

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 23: Battle [/size] [item = Trampled Drygrass] ----- Rolled Ember, Calcite and Breeze Breeze is now level 5 Calcite is now level 4 First day in the Woodland Path, I was so scared the whole time [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_40028814]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 23: Battle

Trampled Drygrass

Rolled Ember, Calcite and Breeze

Breeze is now level 5
Calcite is now level 4

First day in the Woodland Path, I was so scared the whole time

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 24: Battle [/size] [item = Snapping Turtle] ------- So I've now chosen to do easy mode, but still randomise the team as I'm officially attactched to these characters now and really don't want to loose them. Rolled Breeze, Boreal and Enceladus Boreal is now level 4 Enceladus is now level 3 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_40042621]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 24: Battle

Snapping Turtle

So I've now chosen to do easy mode, but still randomise the team as I'm officially attactched to these characters now and really don't want to loose them.

Rolled Breeze, Boreal and Enceladus
Boreal is now level 4
Enceladus is now level 3

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 25: Theme songs[/size] [item = Cheerful Bird Toy] So, recently i've been listening to the Enneagram songs by Sleeping At Last (I really recommend them and literally any other SAL songs) and I found songs that really fit everyone but Calcite. Therefore I decided to give everyone a theme song Breeze:[url = https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aTilJNFgKYw] Two - Sleeping At Last [/url] Ember:[url = https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcT13WpT4M] Eight - Sleeping At Last [/url] Kuiper: [url = https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui8goVui7X8] Five - Sleeping At Last [/url] Boreal:[url = https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSDPGwz98tI] Seven - Sleeping At Last [/url] Enceladus:[url = https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LPXUBqsf_8s] One - Sleeping At Last [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_40055748]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 25: Theme songs

Cheerful Bird Toy

So, recently i've been listening to the Enneagram songs by Sleeping At Last (I really recommend them and literally any other SAL songs) and I found songs that really fit everyone but Calcite. Therefore I decided to give everyone a theme song

Breeze: Two - Sleeping At Last
Ember: Eight - Sleeping At Last
Kuiper: Five - Sleeping At Last
Boreal: Seven - Sleeping At Last
Enceladus: One - Sleeping At Last

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 26: Battle[/size] [item = Wisp Bug] ----- Rolled Breeze, Kuiper and Enceladus Breeze is now level 6 Enceladus is now level 5 [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/3#post_40072579]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 26: Battle

Wisp Bug

Rolled Breeze, Kuiper and Enceladus
Breeze is now level 6
Enceladus is now level 5

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/1#post_39707861]Contents[/url] [size = 7]Day 27: Arrival[/size] [item = Amethyst Geode] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=53365074&skin=0&apparel=12897&xt=dressing.png[/img] Boreal felt Calcite grip onto one of her front talons tightly as the boat shuddered to a halt and she was nearly flung to the wall behind them. Calcite pulled on her talon to help herself up and she promptly let go [b]"Oops, thanks Boreal!"[/b] she said, Boreal heard her fiddle with something that rattled around [b]"No problem! I didn't expect it to stop so suddenly,"[/b] she replied [b]"Does this mean we're finally here? Are we in Arcane territory now?"[/b] she gasped and Calcite laughed [b]"Yeah, we're here!"[/b] she said, making Boreal's heart soar [b][i]I'm so close to finding my Charge! Well, I hope. Oh, the portrait, I left it back at the seat.[/i][/b] She waved to Calcite to wait for her and took a sharp breath before finding the metallic scent of the slab with her family printed on. She picked it up, running her talons along it one last time and ran over to catch up with Calcite. Together they made their way down the wooden ramp that led to shore and took their first step onto Arcane land. Boreal took a minute to take in the scents of her new surroundings and was bombarded with countless things she'd never smelled before. The strangest and most striking thing was the countless different kinds of plants, they seemed to be everywhere, even below their talons [b][i]is this grass? It feels a bit like those small grassy patches surrounding the pine forests in the warm season, only softer and healthier. It's nice[/i][/b] she thought, allowing a smile to spread across her face, Calcite must have noticed as she tapped Boreal's talon, indicating she wanted her to follow. They moved out of the crowd of dragons surrounding the boat and sat down in a slightly cooler area, Boreal guessed they were under a tree [b]"It's amazing here, there's so many plants and it's so warm. Do you like it?"[/b] Calcite asked, her excitement spilled over into her voice as she spoke [b]"Of course. It's so overwhelming though, I never imagined this many plants existed in the world, let alone in one territory," [/b] Boreal replied and Calcite gave another warm laugh [b]"You should see the Viridian Labyrinth-" "You've been to the Viridian Labyrinth?"[/b] Boreal interrupted. she had only dreamed of travelling that far [b]"No, but a merchant came to our village one year who had. I was just a hatchling then and I went to him every day of his visit to ask him questions about it,"[/b] she explained and Boreal wondered what it must be like to travel all of Sorneith, experiencing every territory out there [b]"He told me that there are plants everywhere, any clearings in the jungle are filled with dragon clans instead." "That's incredible,"[/b] Boreal breathed [b]"I'd probably never be able to navigate it without crashing."[/b] she laughed and Calcite joined in [b]"Neither could I!"[/b] the spiral responded and the pair laughed again. Once they had finally gotten their breath back, Calcite led Boreal towards a crowd of dragons and explained that they were allowed to stay at the camp for the night, but afterwards they had to find their own lodgings to make space for other dragons. They were led to a spare tent that they decided to share where they lay down and wrapped themselves in the cloth blankets folded on their sleeping areas. The two dragons talked about their old lives back in the Southern Icefield until the dragons in the tent beside them shouted at them to be quiet. They then giggled like young hatchlings before finally falling asleep. ----- Alright, I'm back home now so updates will be filled in again!! Then all new updates should be posted with writing [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2716498/4#post_40080707]Next Day[/url]
Contents
Day 27: Arrival

Amethyst Geode

dragon?did=53365074&skin=0&apparel=12897&xt=dressing.png

Boreal felt Calcite grip onto one of her front talons tightly as the boat shuddered to a halt and she was nearly flung to the wall behind them. Calcite pulled on her talon to help herself up and she promptly let go "Oops, thanks Boreal!" she said, Boreal heard her fiddle with something that rattled around "No problem! I didn't expect it to stop so suddenly," she replied "Does this mean we're finally here? Are we in Arcane territory now?" she gasped and Calcite laughed
"Yeah, we're here!" she said, making Boreal's heart soar I'm so close to finding my Charge! Well, I hope. Oh, the portrait, I left it back at the seat. She waved to Calcite to wait for her and took a sharp breath before finding the metallic scent of the slab with her family printed on. She picked it up, running her talons along it one last time and ran over to catch up with Calcite. Together they made their way down the wooden ramp that led to shore and took their first step onto Arcane land. Boreal took a minute to take in the scents of her new surroundings and was bombarded with countless things she'd never smelled before. The strangest and most striking thing was the countless different kinds of plants, they seemed to be everywhere, even below their talons is this grass? It feels a bit like those small grassy patches surrounding the pine forests in the warm season, only softer and healthier. It's nice she thought, allowing a smile to spread across her face, Calcite must have noticed as she tapped Boreal's talon, indicating she wanted her to follow. They moved out of the crowd of dragons surrounding the boat and sat down in a slightly cooler area, Boreal guessed they were under a tree "It's amazing here, there's so many plants and it's so warm. Do you like it?" Calcite asked, her excitement spilled over into her voice as she spoke "Of course. It's so overwhelming though, I never imagined this many plants existed in the world, let alone in one territory," Boreal replied and Calcite gave another warm laugh "You should see the Viridian Labyrinth-"
"You've been to the Viridian Labyrinth?"
Boreal interrupted. she had only dreamed of travelling that far "No, but a merchant came to our village one year who had. I was just a hatchling then and I went to him every day of his visit to ask him questions about it," she explained and Boreal wondered what it must be like to travel all of Sorneith, experiencing every territory out there "He told me that there are plants everywhere, any clearings in the jungle are filled with dragon clans instead."
"That's incredible,"
Boreal breathed "I'd probably never be able to navigate it without crashing." she laughed and Calcite joined in "Neither could I!" the spiral responded and the pair laughed again. Once they had finally gotten their breath back, Calcite led Boreal towards a crowd of dragons and explained that they were allowed to stay at the camp for the night, but afterwards they had to find their own lodgings to make space for other dragons. They were led to a spare tent that they decided to share where they lay down and wrapped themselves in the cloth blankets folded on their sleeping areas. The two dragons talked about their old lives back in the Southern Icefield until the dragons in the tent beside them shouted at them to be quiet. They then giggled like young hatchlings before finally falling asleep.

Alright, I'm back home now so updates will be filled in again!! Then all new updates should be posted with writing

Next Day
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8