Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [COLI] Randomizer Rumble - NOTN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thank you for this! Im going to try to use this to grind for hibden material ----- [quote=Task 1] [b]Tier:[/b] 1 [b]Target:[/b] 24 Seekers [b]Progress:[/b] 24/24 [b]Drops:[/b] x5[item=Strange chest]x2[item=contuse][item=diseased might fragment][item=fiery might fragment]x2[item=acuity fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=might fragment][item=serthis potionmaster][item=serthis alchemist][item=gabboon viperpillar]x2[item=sap][item=scratch][item=carmine serthis][item=fuiran][item=dark acuity fragment][item=sinister top hat][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/quote]
Thank you for this!
Im going to try to use this to grind for hibden material

Task 1 wrote:
Tier: 1
Target: 24 Seekers
Progress: 24/24
Drops:
x5 Strange Chest x2 Contuse Diseased Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment x2 Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Nebula Starsilk Circlet Might Fragment Serthis Potionmaster Serthis Alchemist x2 Sap Scratch Carmine Serthis Fuiran Dark Acuity Fragment Sinister Top Hat
aesq82D.giff54b7fcb7a59201d421ffead40d394df8005beab.png41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
sorry for the delay in updating this thread, everyone - i've added new enemies to the list now
sorry for the delay in updating this thread, everyone - i've added new enemies to the list now
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
updated with new notn enemies - happy grinding, everyone!
updated with new notn enemies - happy grinding, everyone!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10