Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Status: Collecting for Mass Hatch
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
@Polyhymnia

hello! i have 2 bogsneak eggs, if you'd like to trade your extra 2 plague eggs?
@Polyhymnia

hello! i have 2 bogsneak eggs, if you'd like to trade your extra 2 plague eggs?
@tanujaptap no worries! There are plenty more eggs out there ^^ adding you to the pinglist tho.
@tanujaptap no worries! There are plenty more eggs out there ^^ adding you to the pinglist tho.
@padademic whoops I actually already traded those. I've gotta make some edits to the first post ^^
@padademic whoops I actually already traded those. I've gotta make some edits to the first post ^^
@Polyhymnia
Wow thats gonna be a lot of lair space needed
Please add me to both pinglist this is so interesting
@Polyhymnia
Wow thats gonna be a lot of lair space needed
Please add me to both pinglist this is so interesting
Lair clean out (+100 dragons)
id love a ping for the mass hatch! good luck & I hope to see lots of doubles & triples :]
id love a ping for the mass hatch! good luck & I hope to see lots of doubles & triples :]
JvUa9ma.png
lCK29fT.png
pTgxHuT.png
ekwgPuo.png nmmNy1H.png
@Petalwind1 Added you! I still haven't quite figured out what I'll be doing when it comes to hatching all these eggs XD I'm fairly certain I'll have to do it in shifts (obviously I won't have enough lair space for all these hatchlings at once!) So I'm debating if I want to hatch 99 of one type at once and then have them out of my lair by the end of the week. Maybe a mixture? I'll end up doing some sort of poll before I hatch I'm sure ^^

@daniil Added you! I'm hoping for at least one nice grey-scale XXY gen 1 *fingers crossed*
@Petalwind1 Added you! I still haven't quite figured out what I'll be doing when it comes to hatching all these eggs XD I'm fairly certain I'll have to do it in shifts (obviously I won't have enough lair space for all these hatchlings at once!) So I'm debating if I want to hatch 99 of one type at once and then have them out of my lair by the end of the week. Maybe a mixture? I'll end up doing some sort of poll before I hatch I'm sure ^^

@daniil Added you! I'm hoping for at least one nice grey-scale XXY gen 1 *fingers crossed*
@Polyhymnia

I have a lot of hibernal den space - I'd be willing to store some for you while you find buyers if you'd like. (Assuming I still have a lot of room when you actually hatch all of them)
@Polyhymnia

I have a lot of hibernal den space - I'd be willing to store some for you while you find buyers if you'd like. (Assuming I still have a lot of room when you actually hatch all of them)
shadow_1.png tDeKDnH.png0KYrfCc.png
@Polyyhymnia Goodness, that is a TON of eggs O_0 Just dropping by with an (invisible) token of appreciation for the effort!
@Polyyhymnia Goodness, that is a TON of eggs O_0 Just dropping by with an (invisible) token of appreciation for the effort!
2y1XN7S.png
» She/her
» FRT +2
» Wishlist
pinglist for mass hatch pls!!!!
pinglist for mass hatch pls!!!!
Please also add me to the pinglist!
Please also add me to the pinglist!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26