i took the survey for you! :D
i took the survey for you! :D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Feedback left!
Feedback left!
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
I left feedback.

I also wanted to mention the link you have for the GG lore goes to an error page.
I left feedback.

I also wanted to mention the link you have for the GG lore goes to an error page.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
Completed the survey. Thank you for such a fun-filled week and the gorgeous artwork!
Completed the survey. Thank you for such a fun-filled week and the gorgeous artwork!
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
I left my feedback. I loved all of the Greenskeeper events this year, thank you Nature flight for doing such a great job!
I left my feedback. I loved all of the Greenskeeper events this year, thank you Nature flight for doing such a great job!
VDwNYPe.png
Sent feedback! :) I’m also gonna do lore, because this is an interesting one- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47135220] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471353/47135220_350.png[/img] [/url] CHARIN came to the Ashfall Waste a very long time ago, way back at the beginning of the clan she is now a leader of. She has everything she wants here- her home, her people, her friends- but still, sometimes, she dreams of her homeland. It hasn’t escaped her fellow Indomitables’ notice that she takes every chance she can get to visit the Southern Icefield. They trust her, and know that she will not abandon them, but they can see clear as day her quiet longing for the cold that’s survived so many years of fire. Of course, none of them know what to do about it. Charin herself is prepared to live the rest of her days dealing with it.
Sent feedback! :)

I’m also gonna do lore, because this is an interesting one-

47135220_350.png

CHARIN came to the Ashfall Waste a very long time ago, way back at the beginning of the clan she is now a leader of. She has everything she wants here- her home, her people, her friends- but still, sometimes, she dreams of her homeland.

It hasn’t escaped her fellow Indomitables’ notice that she takes every chance she can get to visit the Southern Icefield. They trust her, and know that she will not abandon them, but they can see clear as day her quiet longing for the cold that’s survived so many years of fire. Of course, none of them know what to do about it.

Charin herself is prepared to live the rest of her days dealing with it.
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
Thursday: LORE [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50484297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504843/50484297_350.png[/img] [/url] Peru is the clan's resident artist. He has an uncommon eye ([i]ba-dum-tss![/i]) for colors and how they work together and is consulted by the rest of the clan on everything from which colors create the nicest color schemes for one's den to designing the clan's banners and sigils. Peru's personal medium of choice are rich, vivid oil paints, much like his own colors. His seascapes are surreral and bright, but with a whimsical nature that makes them highly saught after. He gathers his own pigments from all over Sornieth and mixes the paints himself using linseed oil. Peru is often found at the center of the clearing, painting away, and usually if he's not painting he's managed to bring some with him, usually splattered on the edge of a wingtip where he didn't notice it. The clan still hasn't let him live down the time he wandered into a meeting with an emissary of a neighboring clan with a bright purple splotch right on the top of his head. Friday: Already participated in the Fashion challenge After my gran got out of the hospital for her procedure, she wanted to see the ocean so we went down by the pier for a few minutes to relax and take in some fresh air and sunshine I had never heard of virtual hikes before though.... that is amazing. LORE Predictably, the clan's favorite festival is Greenskeeper Gathering. The produce markets that spring up around the Gladekeeper's realm are a particular favorite and many dragons enjoy trading and selling heirloom plants in amazing colors and varieties. They also love the jellyfish excursions which remind some of another land, far away. Saturday: Left feedback! Read the lore! Thanks for mentioning it, I had somehow missed that post :D
Thursday:
LORE

50484297_350.png

Peru is the clan's resident artist. He has an uncommon eye (ba-dum-tss!) for colors and how they work together and is consulted by the rest of the clan on everything from which colors create the nicest color schemes for one's den to designing the clan's banners and sigils. Peru's personal medium of choice are rich, vivid oil paints, much like his own colors. His seascapes are surreral and bright, but with a whimsical nature that makes them highly saught after. He gathers his own pigments from all over Sornieth and mixes the paints himself using linseed oil. Peru is often found at the center of the clearing, painting away, and usually if he's not painting he's managed to bring some with him, usually splattered on the edge of a wingtip where he didn't notice it. The clan still hasn't let him live down the time he wandered into a meeting with an emissary of a neighboring clan with a bright purple splotch right on the top of his head.

Friday:
Already participated in the Fashion challenge
After my gran got out of the hospital for her procedure, she wanted to see the ocean so we went down by the pier for a few minutes to relax and take in some fresh air and sunshine
I had never heard of virtual hikes before though.... that is amazing.
LORE
Predictably, the clan's favorite festival is Greenskeeper Gathering. The produce markets that spring up around the Gladekeeper's realm are a particular favorite and many dragons enjoy trading and selling heirloom plants in amazing colors and varieties. They also love the jellyfish excursions which remind some of another land, far away.

Saturday:
Left feedback!
Read the lore! Thanks for mentioning it, I had somehow missed that post :D
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
[b]Friday[/b] [quote name="Valyrie" date="2019-05-31 00:43:53" ] [font=verdana]After a week of working, sometimes it can be relaxing to get outside and take in a bit of Nature. If you have time today (and the weather allows), spend a bit of time outside.[/quote] I didn't see this prompt until just now, but I did happen to spend some time outside yesterday. I was watching a storm from under the porches of the house. It was nice to see that nature is in control. [b]Saturday[/b] [quote name="Valyrie" date="2019-06-01 00:41:50" ] Thank you for participating this week! Please take a few moments and leave me some feedback [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe4xMGfgtc1FaONCYhxwqvEJGAjmCpzAzJgoYKh5Vpzm5Pi5w/viewform]here[/url].[/quote] Did the feedback! Wanted to do the lore, too, but kinda ran out of time.
Friday
Valyrie wrote on 2019-05-31 00:43:53:
After a week of working, sometimes it can be relaxing to get outside and take in a bit of Nature. If you have time today (and the weather allows), spend a bit of time outside.

I didn't see this prompt until just now, but I did happen to spend some time outside yesterday. I was watching a storm from under the porches of the house. It was nice to see that nature is in control.

Saturday
Valyrie wrote on 2019-06-01 00:41:50:
Thank you for participating this week! Please take a few moments and leave me some feedback here.

Did the feedback! Wanted to do the lore, too, but kinda ran out of time.
______________ Guides
Glimmer & Gloom
Festival Coliseum Guide
Comprehensive Coli Builds List
Maki’s Coliseum Builds
_________ Nature Newbies
L.O.S.T.
The Bladewood
Discount Battle Shop
----
______
Did the survey and read (some of) the lore.
Did the survey and read (some of) the lore.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Well, this is a first. :) As much I have enjoyed Whimsical Windows throughout the week (and believe me, I HAVE enjoyed it), I was never able to do all three tasks before. But today... ...I left Feedback in the survey a few minutes ago. As I said there, thanks for a wonderful and fun week! ...Just finished reading the Greenskeeper Lore, up to Thursday, as it seems Friday and Saturday aren't posted yet. Looking forward to seeing how the story ends! …[b]Saturday Lore Question:[/b] I was stumped on this one, at first, as while many of my dragons don't do what's expected of them breed-wise, almost all of them follow their elements. And as for the breed-wise situation, all my Clan follow a different "Lore," (one that I created in my first few days on FR, before I realized that the Encyclopedia existed, and then just went with it) so they're all doing "unusual" things already. (Well, except for the Bogsneaks, who are quite willing to be alchemists, and enjoy every minute of it.) So no dragons longing for change in my Clan. And then I remembered.... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4783423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47835/4783423_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] There is one. (Two if you count the fact that Flamecaster, a Shadow Dragon, conjures fire. But the fire is purple, and doesn't actually burn--unless he doesn't like you--because it is (usually) made of shadows, so I don't think that counts.) A young Wind Pearlcatcher came to the Clan some years back, when they were closer to the "beach" on the Starfall Isles, because he was both a Mage...and a lover of the sea. [b]Seaspray[/b]'s magic is a combination of Wind and Water--don't ask me how--and he absolutely adores the Tidelord. He spends almost all his time making journeys back to the Clan's original "cave system," where he can wander the remaining shoreline and feel closer to his chosen element--and these days, so he can try to find evidence of what happened to his chosen God. The Clan indulges his desires as best they can, but they do wish he spent more time at home....then again, whenever he IS at home, the weather patterns around the Main Lair tend to go erratic, so maybe its just as well he spends so many days away...
Well, this is a first. :) As much I have enjoyed Whimsical Windows throughout the week (and believe me, I HAVE enjoyed it), I was never able to do all three tasks before. But today...

...I left Feedback in the survey a few minutes ago. As I said there, thanks for a wonderful and fun week!

...Just finished reading the Greenskeeper Lore, up to Thursday, as it seems Friday and Saturday aren't posted yet. Looking forward to seeing how the story ends!

Saturday Lore Question: I was stumped on this one, at first, as while many of my dragons don't do what's expected of them breed-wise, almost all of them follow their elements. And as for the breed-wise situation, all my Clan follow a different "Lore," (one that I created in my first few days on FR, before I realized that the Encyclopedia existed, and then just went with it) so they're all doing "unusual" things already. (Well, except for the Bogsneaks, who are quite willing to be alchemists, and enjoy every minute of it.) So no dragons longing for change in my Clan. And then I remembered....

There is one. (Two if you count the fact that Flamecaster, a Shadow Dragon, conjures fire. But the fire is purple, and doesn't actually burn--unless he doesn't like you--because it is (usually) made of shadows, so I don't think that counts.) A young Wind Pearlcatcher came to the Clan some years back, when they were closer to the "beach" on the Starfall Isles, because he was both a Mage...and a lover of the sea. Seaspray's magic is a combination of Wind and Water--don't ask me how--and he absolutely adores the Tidelord. He spends almost all his time making journeys back to the Clan's original "cave system," where he can wander the remaining shoreline and feel closer to his chosen element--and these days, so he can try to find evidence of what happened to his chosen God. The Clan indulges his desires as best they can, but they do wish he spent more time at home....then again, whenever he IS at home, the weather patterns around the Main Lair tend to go erratic, so maybe its just as well he spends so many days away...
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45