Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSES 6.4] aethm|the house of augustus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[right][size=5][font=Times New Roman][b]Inferno Incarnate[/b][/font][/size][/right] [right][size=4][font=Times New Roman][i]Kaivyrin's Skins & Accents Shoppe[/i][/font][/size][/right] [size=4][font=Times New Roman][b]Treasure:Gems = 1100:1 | [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZJNUIaWEO7Clo0CklVT-W5LLlts5Mm3R0T2_2foQEeM/edit#gid=0]Spreadsheet[/b][/url][/font][/size] [pinglist=3888] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]General Information[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]i'm subscribed. don't ping me. [*][font=Times New Roman]see below post for extra copies. they're on the ah. [*][font=Times New Roman]see below post for the shelves. pinned skins are currently open for a public reprint; see my spreadsheet. shelved skins are not, but if you front the blueprint & original printing price (also see my spreadsheet) i'll send it through. [*][font=Times New Roman]show me your dragons wearing my skins! post in this thread! pm me! i want to see them! [/list] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]Payment[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]mixed payment only if you've claimed a treasure spot. [*][font=Times New Roman]treasure:gems listed above. one treasure slot per five prints of any skin or accent. [*][font=Times New Roman]when a run reaches six people, i will print the run. when it comes back, i will post pas. [b]please do not send payment ahead of the pa.[/b] [*][font=Times New Roman]if that pa expires, the skin goes on the ah. [/list] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]Other[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]reselling is fine. just don't, y'know, buy skins from me and then immediately turn around and sell it. [*][font=Times New Roman]same goes for cancelling. if you need to cancel your order, let me know. just don't sign up for skins and then let a whole bunch of pas expire. [*][font=Times New Roman]after closing day no more preorders will be taken for a print. only runs with at least six people are guaranteed to be printed. [*][font=Times New Roman]be polite. [*][font=Times New Roman]i have a block button, and i'm willing to use it.
Inferno Incarnate
Kaivyrin's Skins & Accents Shoppe

Treasure:Gems = 1100:1 | Spreadsheet

General Information
  • i'm subscribed. don't ping me.
  • see below post for extra copies. they're on the ah.
  • see below post for the shelves. pinned skins are currently open for a public reprint; see my spreadsheet. shelved skins are not, but if you front the blueprint & original printing price (also see my spreadsheet) i'll send it through.
  • show me your dragons wearing my skins! post in this thread! pm me! i want to see them!

Payment
  • mixed payment only if you've claimed a treasure spot.
  • treasure:gems listed above. one treasure slot per five prints of any skin or accent.
  • when a run reaches six people, i will print the run. when it comes back, i will post pas. please do not send payment ahead of the pa.
  • if that pa expires, the skin goes on the ah.

Other
  • reselling is fine. just don't, y'know, buy skins from me and then immediately turn around and sell it.
  • same goes for cancelling. if you need to cancel your order, let me know. just don't sign up for skins and then let a whole bunch of pas expire.
  • after closing day no more preorders will be taken for a print. only runs with at least six people are guaranteed to be printed.
  • be polite.
  • i have a block button, and i'm willing to use it.
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
[right][size=5][b][font=Times New Roman]Preorders[/font][/b][/size][/right] [columns][img][/img][nextcol] [color=transparent]///[color][nextcol] [center][skin=] [i][b][size=4][font=Times New Roman][][/font][/size][/b][/i][/center] [center][b][font=Times New Roman]g | [] shelves xx.xx.xxxx[/font][/b][/center] ----------------- [center][b][font=Times New Roman][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZJNUIaWEO7Clo0CklVT-W5LLlts5Mm3R0T2_2foQEeM/edit#gid=999594902]Preorder[/url] | Preview[/font][/b][/center] [/columns]
Preorders
[img][/img] ///[color]

[]
g | []
shelves xx.xx.xxxx

Preorder | Preview
an ossifrage; a large red-and-brown vulture in profile, standing and facing left kaivyrin or ossifrage
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
In Stock
5 available /////////// 4 available /////////// 4 available
In Stock
5 available /////////// 4 available /////////// 4 available
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
The Shelves

Retired

The Shelves

Retired

they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
Pinglists

General Pinglist

Pinglists

General Pinglist

they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
[right][font=times new roman][b][size=5]Showcase[/size][/b][/font][/right] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49646834][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/496469/49646834_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][font=times new roman][i][size=4]millkbread's ordis[/size][/i][/font][/center]
Showcase

49646834_350.png
millkbread's ordis
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
/
/
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
/
/
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
/
/
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
/
/
they/them | fr+3

skins | avatar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40