Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | with the morning sun [sd f]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
[right][size=5][font=Times New Roman][b]Inferno Incarnate[/b][/font][/size][/right] [right][size=4][font=Times New Roman][i]Kaivyrin's Skins & Accents Shoppe[/i][/font][/size][/right] [size=4][font=Times New Roman][b]Treasure:Gems = 1000:1[/b][/font][/size] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]General Information[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]i'm subscribed. don't ping me. [*][font=Times New Roman]see below post for extra copies. they're on the ah. [*][font=Times New Roman]see below post for the shelves. pinned skins may be reprinted if i receive enough interest, or if i just want to. retired skins will not be reprinted publicly, but if you front the blueprint & original printing price i'll send it through. [*][font=Times New Roman]show me your dragons wearing my skins! post in this thread! pm me! i want to see them! [/list] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]Payment[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]mixed payment only if you've claimed a treasure spot. [*][font=Times New Roman]treasure:gems listed above. one treasure slot per five prints of any skin or accent. [*][font=Times New Roman]payment is taken in advance of printing. when a run fills, i will ping everyone on the list for payment. once enough people have paid, i will print the skins; when they return to me, i will post a seven-day pa to anyone who has not yet paid. [*][font=Times New Roman]if that pa expires, the skin goes on the ah. [/list] [font=Times New Roman][i][b]Other[/b][/i][/font] [list] [*][font=Times New Roman]reselling is fine. just don't, y'know, buy skins from me and then immediately turn around and sell it. [*][font=Times New Roman]same goes for cancelling. if you need to cancel your order, let me know. just don't sign up for skins and then let a whole bunch of pas expire. [*][font=Times New Roman]skins can be purchased for their print price as long as they're listed under [i]preorders[/i] and there is a spot, regardless of the status noted. after all preorder copies are gone, the remainders are stocked; the ah price for stocked skins is the print price + 50g. [*][font=Times New Roman]be polite. [*][font=Times New Roman]i have a block button, and i'm willing to use it.
Inferno Incarnate
Kaivyrin's Skins & Accents Shoppe

Treasure:Gems = 1000:1

General Information
  • i'm subscribed. don't ping me.
  • see below post for extra copies. they're on the ah.
  • see below post for the shelves. pinned skins may be reprinted if i receive enough interest, or if i just want to. retired skins will not be reprinted publicly, but if you front the blueprint & original printing price i'll send it through.
  • show me your dragons wearing my skins! post in this thread! pm me! i want to see them!

Payment
  • mixed payment only if you've claimed a treasure spot.
  • treasure:gems listed above. one treasure slot per five prints of any skin or accent.
  • payment is taken in advance of printing. when a run fills, i will ping everyone on the list for payment. once enough people have paid, i will print the skins; when they return to me, i will post a seven-day pa to anyone who has not yet paid.
  • if that pa expires, the skin goes on the ah.

Other
  • reselling is fine. just don't, y'know, buy skins from me and then immediately turn around and sell it.
  • same goes for cancelling. if you need to cancel your order, let me know. just don't sign up for skins and then let a whole bunch of pas expire.
  • skins can be purchased for their print price as long as they're listed under preorders and there is a spot, regardless of the status noted. after all preorder copies are gone, the remainders are stocked; the ah price for stocked skins is the print price + 50g.
  • be polite.
  • i have a block button, and i'm willing to use it.
g3lxiPd.png CPEHohI.png
c28cuqk.png
eF4ppKS.png
[right][size=5][b][font=Times New Roman]Preorders[/font][/b][/size][/right] [i][b][size=4][font=Times New Roman]with the morning sun[/font][/size][/b][/i] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/iUubhAe.png[/img][nextcol] [color=transparent]///[color][nextcol] [b][font=Times New Roman]600g | the early bird[/font][/b] [quote=wtms 1] [list] [*]vortexbreakdown (paid) [*]Suntouched (paid) [*]bonivich (paid) [*]Azurenight (paid) [*]Vinyamar (paid) [*]Rosoidela [*]xylocopa (paid) [*]meep5109 (paid) [*]gentlytohear (paid) [*]Kaivyrin [/list] [/quote] [quote=wtms 2] [list] [*]Akkhima [*]Laeyein [*]sempere [*]capretto [*]Hazeledpoppy [*]albatrossdreamer [*]Stellori [*]romeus [*] [*]ThistleProse (t) [/list] [/quote][/columns]
Preorders

with the morning sun

iUubhAe.png ///[color] 600g | the early bird
wtms 1 wrote:
  • vortexbreakdown (paid)
  • Suntouched (paid)
  • bonivich (paid)
  • Azurenight (paid)
  • Vinyamar (paid)
  • Rosoidela
  • xylocopa (paid)
  • meep5109 (paid)
  • gentlytohear (paid)
  • Kaivyrin
wtms 2 wrote:
  • Akkhima
  • Laeyein
  • sempere
  • capretto
  • Hazeledpoppy
  • albatrossdreamer
  • Stellori
  • romeus
  • ThistleProse (t)
g3lxiPd.png CPEHohI.png
c28cuqk.png
eF4ppKS.png
In Stock
2 available ////////// 2 available ////////// 1 available
In Stock
2 available ////////// 2 available ////////// 1 available
g3lxiPd.png CPEHohI.png
c28cuqk.png
eF4ppKS.png
The Shelves
Pinned

Retired
The Shelves
Pinned

Retired
g3lxiPd.png CPEHohI.png
c28cuqk.png
eF4ppKS.png
Pinglists

General Pinglist

@/SnowFrost620 @/findingpears @/PlatonicPluto @/lyricalmyxteries @/JuliusCaesar @/butcherbaby @/bamboo1996 @/Toska @/Auraelia @/bonivich

Pinglists

General Pinglist

@/SnowFrost620 @/findingpears @/PlatonicPluto @/lyricalmyxteries @/JuliusCaesar @/butcherbaby @/bamboo1996 @/Toska @/Auraelia @/bonivich

g3lxiPd.png CPEHohI.png
c28cuqk.png
eF4ppKS.png
/
/
g3lxiPd.png CPEHohI.png
c28cuqk.png
eF4ppKS.png
/
/
g3lxiPd.png CPEHohI.png
c28cuqk.png