Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG 2019] Sounds of Nature
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Spriggan

Username: idlewildly
Theme of the Day: Gladeveins
Link to Song: https://louiezong.bandcamp.com/track/whale-watch
Reason for picking this song: It just really sounds like joyfully blooming flowers and many winding rivulets full of life!
@Spriggan

Username: idlewildly
Link to Song: https://louiezong.bandcamp.com/track/whale-watch
Reason for picking this song: It just really sounds like joyfully blooming flowers and many winding rivulets full of life!
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
@Spriggan (Ack sorry I blipped on the ping earlier)

Username: sockmonkeygerald
Link to Song: The Trail We Blaze - Elton John
Reason for picking this song: The Gladeveins' description makes me think of exotic, mythical places like the gardens of Babylon and well, El Dorado, so that brought to mind this song. It'd certainly get me pumped to go exploring such a beautiful area :)
@Spriggan (Ack sorry I blipped on the ping earlier)

Username: sockmonkeygerald
Link to Song: The Trail We Blaze - Elton John
Reason for picking this song: The Gladeveins' description makes me think of exotic, mythical places like the gardens of Babylon and well, El Dorado, so that brought to mind this song. It'd certainly get me pumped to go exploring such a beautiful area :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Username: Leopardmask
Link to Song: Meetings Along The Edge - Ravi Shankar
Reason for picking this song: I can't explain why, but this song makes me think of being at the edge of a cliff with a waterfall cascading down. Maybe it's the driving repetition, like crashing water.

@Spriggan
Username: Leopardmask
Link to Song: Meetings Along The Edge - Ravi Shankar
Reason for picking this song: I can't explain why, but this song makes me think of being at the edge of a cliff with a waterfall cascading down. Maybe it's the driving repetition, like crashing water.

@Spriggan
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Spriggan

Username: avocado333
Theme of the Day: The Gladeveins
Link to Song: https://open.spotify.com/track/5OR4eaaENBzYsij6ZZGem6
Reason for picking this song: This song just sounds so ethereal and calming, as if you were in a trance. The soothing sounds accompanied by the soft piano remind me of the flowing water of The Gladeveins.
@Spriggan

Username: avocado333
Link to Song: https://open.spotify.com/track/5OR4eaaENBzYsij6ZZGem6
Reason for picking this song: This song just sounds so ethereal and calming, as if you were in a trance. The soothing sounds accompanied by the soft piano remind me of the flowing water of The Gladeveins.
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
Username: SilverQuark
Theme of the day: The Gladeveins
Link to song: Alcest, Away
Reason for picking this song: It speaks of being far away "from this world", which is kind of like walking in a deep, thick forest.

Edit: @Spriggan
Username: SilverQuark
Theme of the day: The Gladeveins
Link to song: Alcest, Away
Reason for picking this song: It speaks of being far away "from this world", which is kind of like walking in a deep, thick forest.

Edit: @Spriggan
Username: magnoliawater
Link to Song: Tropical Depression - ECO VIRTUAL
Reason for picking this song: Despite its name, this song is really uplifting and refreshing, while still having enough bounce to walk to.

@Spriggan
Username: magnoliawater
Link to Song: Tropical Depression - ECO VIRTUAL
Reason for picking this song: Despite its name, this song is really uplifting and refreshing, while still having enough bounce to walk to.

@Spriggan
9mjyPzr.png
rowan they/them
certified cryptid™
@Spriggan

Username: Amariel
Link to Song: Yiruma - River Flows in You
Reason for picking this song:
Like the name of the piece, the melody sounds like flowing water
@Spriggan

Username: Amariel
Link to Song: Yiruma - River Flows in You
Like the name of the piece, the melody sounds like flowing water
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@Spriggan

Username: NicoleEirin
Link to Song: Downstream
Even if this track was not named "Downstream", for me it will always sound as running stream, with miriads of waterfalls, some very little, some big.
@Spriggan

Username: NicoleEirin
Link to Song: Downstream
Even if this track was not named "Downstream", for me it will always sound as running stream, with miriads of waterfalls, some very little, some big.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@Spriggan

username: 3ctoplasm
theme of the day: gladeveins
link to song: ponyo flies, track 12 off the ponyo soundtack- unfortunately i was unable to find this song on youtube, but i have apple music and spotify links if those would work instead? let me know if they don't and i'll do some more digging ^^
reason for picking this song: is it cheating or strategy if i choose a song from a movie featuring water...
@Spriggan

username: 3ctoplasm
theme of the day: gladeveins
link to song: ponyo flies, track 12 off the ponyo soundtack- unfortunately i was unable to find this song on youtube, but i have apple music and spotify links if those would work instead? let me know if they don't and i'll do some more digging ^^
reason for picking this song: is it cheating or strategy if i choose a song from a movie featuring water...
257.png he/they
FR+0
quest thread
friend RQs ok!
Username: AlchemyFox
Theme of the Day:The Gladeveins
Link to Song: Tadpole Treble Main Theme
Reason For Picking This Song: This song... sounds like adventure to me. It's extremely uplifting and makes you feel like you can do anything! The smooth jazz parts also give a nice balance, making little pools in the music where you can catch your breath. I also really like the inclusion of the bells, bringing crystal clear water to mind. The Gladeviens seem like a place you can explore and go on cool adventures in, but also a place where if you want to sit and enjoy the natural wonder around you, nothing's stopping you~
Username: AlchemyFox
Theme of the Day:The Gladeveins
Link to Song: Tadpole Treble Main Theme
Reason For Picking This Song: This song... sounds like adventure to me. It's extremely uplifting and makes you feel like you can do anything! The smooth jazz parts also give a nice balance, making little pools in the music where you can catch your breath. I also really like the inclusion of the bells, bringing crystal clear water to mind. The Gladeviens seem like a place you can explore and go on cool adventures in, but also a place where if you want to sit and enjoy the natural wonder around you, nothing's stopping you~
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png 63Nkadh.pngtumblr_inline_nlmzw4PbYE1qdxu5r.giflqgXN8M.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14