Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG 2019] Sounds of Nature
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=4] "Sorry for being so blunt earlier, I just wanted to keep both of you safe during your time in this region. I suppose it's not too bad if you know the area though. Thanks for stopping by, come visit again, I wouldn't mind wandering the Shrieking Wilds with you two again." And with that Nettlebane disappears into the shadows. Your next guide is waiting for you, an ancient Coatl, adorned with an old cloak, clutching a staff. His presence makes you feel secure. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16419717] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164198/16419717_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [font=verdana][size=4][i]"I'm Eldergleam, and I will be the last guide for this tour. Afterwards I will bring you back to the Everbloom Gardens. It's almost fitting that the oldest member of my clan shows you the oldest region of the Viridian Labyrinth. Please, look at your map. There's plenty of information there."[/i][/font][/size] [font=verdana][size=4]The Behemoth, you've waited all day for this region![/font][/size] [center][b]"An enormous tree at the heart of the maze. Some say that the Gladekeeper herself lives within its great trunk, while others believe that the tree itself is grown into her mighty flank. So colossally does it rise, that it is visible from nearly every horizon in the world, a reminder of the power of unbridled life."[/b][/center] [font=verdana][size=4][i]"Some information can't be read. Look around, the glory of Nature can only be truly appreciated by observation. Listen to the sounds around you. Or just ignore this old dragon and pick out a song to listen to haha!"[/i][/font][/size] [center]Try and pick out a song you think matches The Behemoth region. Make sure you ping me, @Spriggan![/center] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img][/center] [center][size=1]@Ankhiale86 @latchkey @LilyDragonQueen @Cheshly @CroisEnToi @xeidai @TroubleinSevens @yellowstarfish @BlackRayser @Saronai @Sandscape @IronPen @ryttu3k @Sylphiette @bittersweetlove @Wylin @Sidegrinder @TroubleinSevens @Watercolour @SilverQuark @Juxta13 @LemonyCurry @Pocketdog9 @NicoleEirin @Fletcher @Eialyne @QueenNala @divitineo @3ctoplasm @galaxygodling @Leopardmask @Espoir @Skedaddles @SilverQuark @Calyypso @MandragoraAutumn @DarkWolf133 @odakotarose @Katsuokai @foxghosts @sockmonkeygerald @themasterplan47 @FelinaeFatale[/size][/center]

"Sorry for being so blunt earlier, I just wanted to keep both of you safe during your time in this region. I suppose it's not too bad if you know the area though. Thanks for stopping by, come visit again, I wouldn't mind wandering the Shrieking Wilds with you two again."

And with that Nettlebane disappears into the shadows. Your next guide is waiting for you, an ancient Coatl, adorned with an old cloak, clutching a staff. His presence makes you feel secure.

"I'm Eldergleam, and I will be the last guide for this tour. Afterwards I will bring you back to the Everbloom Gardens. It's almost fitting that the oldest member of my clan shows you the oldest region of the Viridian Labyrinth. Please, look at your map. There's plenty of information there."

The Behemoth, you've waited all day for this region!

"An enormous tree at the heart of the maze. Some say that the Gladekeeper herself lives within its great trunk, while others believe that the tree itself is grown into her mighty flank. So colossally does it rise, that it is visible from nearly every horizon in the world, a reminder of the power of unbridled life."

"Some information can't be read. Look around, the glory of Nature can only be truly appreciated by observation. Listen to the sounds around you. Or just ignore this old dragon and pick out a song to listen to haha!"

Try and pick out a song you think matches The Behemoth region. Make sure you ping me, @Spriggan!
RVlaJK2.png

dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@Spriggan

Username: FelinaeFatale
Theme of the Day: The Behemoth
Link to Song: Santalune Forest
Reason for picking this song: Chirping birds, cheerful music, but also a sense of hidden creatures, what better for the heart of nature territory! It's got a very vibrant and lived-in feel :D
@Spriggan

Username: FelinaeFatale
Link to Song: Santalune Forest
Reason for picking this song: Chirping birds, cheerful music, but also a sense of hidden creatures, what better for the heart of nature territory! It's got a very vibrant and lived-in feel :D
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
@Spriggan

Username: IronPen
Link to Song: Festival of Lights
Reason for picking this song: Unbridled life and soaring heights? What better then one of my favorite songs that has me imagining unrestrained flight and rising joy, which I imagine the dragons that make their home their oft experience.
@Spriggan

Username: IronPen
Link to Song: Festival of Lights
Reason for picking this song: Unbridled life and soaring heights? What better then one of my favorite songs that has me imagining unrestrained flight and rising joy, which I imagine the dragons that make their home their oft experience.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
I'm probably gonna find a better song after this but I won't change it.
I'm probably gonna find a better song after this but I won't change it.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Username: @odakotarose
Link to Song: Settler by Balmorhea
Reason for picking this song: This song always feels like coming home, like the beginning of everything with so many possibilities but also it has these lovely tranquil moments. It's one of my favorite songs ever and I think it's roughly how I'd feel coming upon The Behemoth.
Username: @odakotarose
Link to Song: Settler by Balmorhea
Reason for picking this song: This song always feels like coming home, like the beginning of everything with so many possibilities but also it has these lovely tranquil moments. It's one of my favorite songs ever and I think it's roughly how I'd feel coming upon The Behemoth.
cLyqlLC.png 1qSQ4Z1.gif
@Spriggan
Username: Veredii
Link to Song: The Legend of Ashitaka from the Princess Mononoke OST
@Spriggan
Username: Veredii
Link to Song: The Legend of Ashitaka from the Princess Mononoke OST
Username: SilverQuark
Theme of the day: The Behemoth
Link to song: Elvenking, White Willow
Reason for picking this song: It's a big, majestic tree, and it has a very important role in the song (see lyrics). I feel this describes the Behemoth pretty well.

@Spriggan
Username: SilverQuark
Theme of the day: The Behemoth
Link to song: Elvenking, White Willow
Reason for picking this song: It's a big, majestic tree, and it has a very important role in the song (see lyrics). I feel this describes the Behemoth pretty well.

@Spriggan
@Spriggan

Username: Wylin
Link to Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA
Reason for picking this song: As a tree, it has to go through the changing of the seasons. And since it is basically the tree it deserves all the majesty Vivaldi has to give. I know classic isn't for everyone, but if you close your eyes and think of the tree and the seasons, you can really imagine a lot of things and life going on around that tree.
@Spriggan

Username: Wylin
Link to Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRxofEmo3HA
Reason for picking this song: As a tree, it has to go through the changing of the seasons. And since it is basically the tree it deserves all the majesty Vivaldi has to give. I know classic isn't for everyone, but if you close your eyes and think of the tree and the seasons, you can really imagine a lot of things and life going on around that tree.
@Spriggan

Username: Watercolour
Link to Song: Inside the Great Tree - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Reason for picking this song: A silly melody to finish a fun event. Quiet, but cheerful and suggesting there's some activity going around.
@Spriggan

Username: Watercolour
Link to Song: Inside the Great Tree - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Reason for picking this song: A silly melody to finish a fun event. Quiet, but cheerful and suggesting there's some activity going around.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Spriggan
Username: themasterplan47
Link to Song: Autumn Shade by the Vines
Reason for picking this song: I like this song because of the very simple nature themed undertones. It's slow and relaxing, much like how I'd picture the Behemoth to be--but with underlying power. Plus there are a few moments in the song that discuss looking/falling a long way down which fits the theme nicely.
@Spriggan
Username: themasterplan47
Link to Song: Autumn Shade by the Vines
Reason for picking this song: I like this song because of the very simple nature themed undertones. It's slow and relaxing, much like how I'd picture the Behemoth to be--but with underlying power. Plus there are a few moments in the song that discuss looking/falling a long way down which fits the theme nicely.
y7z4RJK.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14