Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG 2019] Sounds of Nature
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[columns] [indent] [nextcol] [font=verdana][size=4] "Ehhh, here's some towels. Turns out that stream was more like a river, I hope you're not too mad at me! Thanks for letting me guide you, let's meet again. Anyways, Nettlebane will take you for the next portion, farewell!" Gilda lifts her wings and flies away, the wind of her take off blows your map straight out of your hands. As you go to pick it up, it crinkles...and a dragon painted to look like the gloomy flora slinks out of the darkness. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17080096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170801/17080096_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [font=verdana][size=4][i]"Quiet, not too much noise! You never know what's nearby here... I'm Nettlebane, stick close to me and this tour thru the Shrieking Wilds will go just fine..."[/i][/font][/size] [font=verdana][size=4]Nettlebane is anxiously scouting the area. You [i]quietly[/i] check your map....[/font][/size] [center][b]"The dense, jungly overgrowth of the Shrieking Wilds cloaks the land in darkness even during the day, creating a haven for the nocturnal beasts leaping between boughs and swinging from thick, ropy vines. Ancient mossy trees, wrapt and bent around twisting footpaths, forever quake with activity above, and the air is astir with the bellows of hidden creatures."[/b][/center] [font=verdana][size=4][i]"Here, take this torch. Like I said stick close, try not to trip, and do your best to keep quiet or at least whisper. You can try and pick a song out, but don't be annoyed if something jumps out."[/i][/font][/size] [center]Try and pick out a song you think matches the Shrieking Wilds region. Make sure you ping me, @Spriggan![/center] [/font][/size] [nextcol] [indent] [/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/RVlaJK2.png[/img][/center] [center][size=1]@Ankhiale86 @latchkey @LilyDragonQueen @Cheshly @CroisEnToi @xeidai @TroubleinSevens @yellowstarfish @BlackRayser @Saronai @Sandscape @IronPen @ryttu3k @Sylphiette @bittersweetlove @Wylin @Sidegrinder @TroubleinSevens @Watercolour @SilverQuark @Juxta13 @LemonyCurry @Pocketdog9 @NicoleEirin @Fletcher @Eialyne @QueenNala @divitineo @3ctoplasm @galaxygodling @Leopardmask @Espoir @Skedaddles @SilverQuark @Calyypso @MandragoraAutumn @DarkWolf133 @odakotarose @Katsuokai @foxghosts @sockmonkeygerald[/size][/center]

"Ehhh, here's some towels. Turns out that stream was more like a river, I hope you're not too mad at me! Thanks for letting me guide you, let's meet again. Anyways, Nettlebane will take you for the next portion, farewell!"

Gilda lifts her wings and flies away, the wind of her take off blows your map straight out of your hands. As you go to pick it up, it crinkles...and a dragon painted to look like the gloomy flora slinks out of the darkness.

"Quiet, not too much noise! You never know what's nearby here... I'm Nettlebane, stick close to me and this tour thru the Shrieking Wilds will go just fine..."

Nettlebane is anxiously scouting the area. You quietly check your map....

"The dense, jungly overgrowth of the Shrieking Wilds cloaks the land in darkness even during the day, creating a haven for the nocturnal beasts leaping between boughs and swinging from thick, ropy vines. Ancient mossy trees, wrapt and bent around twisting footpaths, forever quake with activity above, and the air is astir with the bellows of hidden creatures."

"Here, take this torch. Like I said stick close, try not to trip, and do your best to keep quiet or at least whisper. You can try and pick a song out, but don't be annoyed if something jumps out."

Try and pick out a song you think matches the Shrieking Wilds region. Make sure you ping me, @Spriggan!
RVlaJK2.png

dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@Spriggen [b]Username:[/b] Sidegrinder [b]Theme of the Day:[/b] The Shrieking Wilds [b]Link to Song:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YTO6wus8s0]Jumanji Drums[/url] [b]Reason for picking this song:[/b] I think that it's quite fitting. [emoji=bramble size=1]
@Spriggen

Username: Sidegrinder
Theme of the Day: The Shrieking Wilds
Link to Song: Jumanji Drums
Reason for picking this song: I think that it's quite fitting.

nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Username: IronPen
Link to Song: Deku Palace Remix by Theophany
Reason for picking this song: Just enough of a jump to think of getting startled but also the great clans that must lurk in the depths, carving out lives in the thick growth.
Username: IronPen
Link to Song: Deku Palace Remix by Theophany
Reason for picking this song: Just enough of a jump to think of getting startled but also the great clans that must lurk in the depths, carving out lives in the thick growth.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Username: Skedaddles
Link to Song: Poison by Stick and Poke
Reason for picking this song: has I wild feel to it
Username: Skedaddles
Link to Song: Poison by Stick and Poke
Reason for picking this song: has I wild feel to it
@Spriggan

Username: Ragnarok42

Link to Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XngX89pgpT4

Reason for picking this song:
I imagine the shrieking wilds as having a very tranquil-in-an-incredibly-eerie-way atmosphere with a hint of tension, which i think this matches perfectly. Also, testing with nature.
@Spriggan

Username: Ragnarok42

Link to Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XngX89pgpT4

Reason for picking this song:
I imagine the shrieking wilds as having a very tranquil-in-an-incredibly-eerie-way atmosphere with a hint of tension, which i think this matches perfectly. Also, testing with nature.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@Spriggan

Username: Watercolour
Link to Song: Woodfall Temple Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Reason for picking this song: I was waiting to post this one since day 1, to me the atmosphere of the melody is perfect! There's even a little bit of actual shrieking, haha.

Also, Nettlebane is beautiful!
@Spriggan

Username: Watercolour
Link to Song: Woodfall Temple Theme - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Reason for picking this song: I was waiting to post this one since day 1, to me the atmosphere of the melody is perfect! There's even a little bit of actual shrieking, haha.

Also, Nettlebane is beautiful!
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51009842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/510099/51009842_350.png[/img] [/url] My name shall perhaps one day read "Jumanji" but for now I shall keep it as my nick and bring you music from a time long past. Before the days of internet there was a Prismatic Token (also abbreviated as CD for some reason) by a tribe from the forests of Byron Bay known for their organic acoustic trance. This token was named Minjahra and the name of the deepest forest track was perhaps Jamakuwe But for now I shall bring you the closest I can reach from the depths of the internet - although the sunset is not so visible from the deepest depths of the Shrieking Wilds it brings forth many of the the same beings and energies. Relax and do not be afraid - it makes you taste bad. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqM9a9EZ0E4&list=RDRa7A47PrTWI&index=2 @Spriggan

51009842_350.png

My name shall perhaps one day read "Jumanji" but for now I shall keep it as my nick and bring you music from a time long past.

Before the days of internet there was a Prismatic Token (also abbreviated as CD for some reason) by a tribe from the forests of Byron Bay known for their organic acoustic trance.
This token was named Minjahra and the name of the deepest forest track was perhaps Jamakuwe

But for now I shall bring you the closest I can reach from the depths of the internet - although the sunset is not so visible from the deepest depths of the Shrieking Wilds it brings forth many of the the same beings and energies.

Relax and do not be afraid - it makes you taste bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqM9a9EZ0E4&list=RDRa7A47PrTWI&index=2

@Spriggan
qDkA25S.png
@Spriggan

Username: Sylphiette
Link to Song: The Golmore Jungle - Final Fantasy XII OST
Reason for picking this song: this song and area in the game stresses me out, and i imagine that the shrieking wilds would also stress me out @_@
@Spriggan

Username: Sylphiette
Link to Song: The Golmore Jungle - Final Fantasy XII OST
Reason for picking this song: this song and area in the game stresses me out, and i imagine that the shrieking wilds would also stress me out @_@
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Spriggan

Username: magnoliawater
Link to Song: Mouchette by oOoOO
Reason for picking this song: I'm not trying to make every pick of mine from an internet microgenre but it keeps happening.
@Spriggan

Username: magnoliawater
Link to Song: Mouchette by oOoOO
Reason for picking this song: I'm not trying to make every pick of mine from an internet microgenre but it keeps happening.
9mjyPzr.png
rowan they/them
certified cryptid™
Username: SilverQuark
Theme of the day: Shrieking Wilds
Link to song: Guns 'n' Roses, Welcome to the Jungle
Reason for picking this song: Well, it's self-explanatory.

@Spriggan
Username: SilverQuark
Theme of the day: Shrieking Wilds
Link to song: Guns 'n' Roses, Welcome to the Jungle
Reason for picking this song: Well, it's self-explanatory.

@Spriggan
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14