Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG 2019] Sounds of Nature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Spriggan Also! Please add me to the pinglist. [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
@Spriggan Also! Please add me to the pinglist.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Username: TroubleinSevens
Theme of the Day: Everbloom Gardens
Link to Song: Amhrán Na Farraige
Reason for picking this song: From the animated children's movie, Song of the Sea, this is one of my favourite vocal tracks. I picked it for today because the descriptions of the gardens were gentle and welcoming. A place for fledgings and little humming birds. I wanted something quiet with an ethereal feel that would really compliment the beauty of the area.

Username: TroubleinSevens
Link to Song: Amhrán Na Farraige
Reason for picking this song: From the animated children's movie, Song of the Sea, this is one of my favourite vocal tracks. I picked it for today because the descriptions of the gardens were gentle and welcoming. A place for fledgings and little humming birds. I wanted something quiet with an ethereal feel that would really compliment the beauty of the area.

shaowed_sanctuary_family_button_small.pngkkBGai5.gifNZB3p5y.png
@Spriggan Please add me to the pinglist! Thank you!

Username: Watercolour
Link to Song: Route 1 - Pokémon X & Y [OST]
Reason for picking this song: It's such a cheerful tune, makes me think of the great flora and fauna variety bustling each day in the gardens. And it gives this feeling of beginnings, which I related with how new Nature clans are also just getting started there.
@Spriggan Please add me to the pinglist! Thank you!

Username: Watercolour
Link to Song: Route 1 - Pokémon X & Y [OST]
Reason for picking this song: It's such a cheerful tune, makes me think of the great flora and fauna variety bustling each day in the gardens. And it gives this feeling of beginnings, which I related with how new Nature clans are also just getting started there.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
Added you guys to the pinglist! :)
Added you guys to the pinglist! :)
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
@Spriggan

I'd like to be on the daily pinglist!

Username: SilverQuark
Theme of the day: Everbloom Gardens
Link to song: Dire Straits - Walk of Life
Reason: They're listening to this as they walk, and they're walking among plant life, so this popped into my mind first.
@Spriggan

I'd like to be on the daily pinglist!

Username: SilverQuark
Theme of the day: Everbloom Gardens
Link to song: Dire Straits - Walk of Life
Reason: They're listening to this as they walk, and they're walking among plant life, so this popped into my mind first.
[b]Username:[/b] @latchkey [b]Theme of the Day[/b]: Everbloom Gardens [emoji=rose size=1] [b]Link to Song:[/b] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gPD7kY1amE]Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae[/url] [b]Reason for picking this song: [/b]i thought of this song because it has such a calm, natural feel to it! the Everbloom Gardens are a beautiful, safe place to start your life journey and this song is all about being surrounded by beauty and finding yourself! plus its a throwback bop asdfghjkl
Username: @latchkey
Link to Song: Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
Reason for picking this song: i thought of this song because it has such a calm, natural feel to it! the Everbloom Gardens are a beautiful, safe place to start your life journey and this song is all about being surrounded by beauty and finding yourself! plus its a throwback bop asdfghjkl
tumblr_pp5bzfDCBv1y7ybb9o3_r1_500.gif
@Spriggan

Username: Sylphiette
Link to Song: Eterna Forest - Jazz cover by insaneintherainmusic
Reason for picking this song: it's one of my favorite pokemon songs and this particular cover always evokes the nature flight to me c:
@Spriggan

Username: Sylphiette
Link to Song: Eterna Forest - Jazz cover by insaneintherainmusic
Reason for picking this song: it's one of my favorite pokemon songs and this particular cover always evokes the nature flight to me c:
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Username: IronPen
Theme of the Day: Everbloom Garden
Link to Song: Verdanturf Town(ORAS)
Reason for picking this song: Nice pastoral theme that I can see hummingbirds flit around to or fond childhood memories get made with in the background.
Username: IronPen
Theme of the Day: Everbloom Garden
Link to Song: Verdanturf Town(ORAS)
Reason for picking this song: Nice pastoral theme that I can see hummingbirds flit around to or fond childhood memories get made with in the background.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Spriggan [b]Username:[/b] @BlackRayser [b]Theme of the Day:[/b] Everbloom Gardens [b]Link to Song:[/b] [url=https://youtu.be/pPWVfCtnGyg]TES V Skyrim Soundtrack - Far Horizons[/url] [emoji=harp size=1] [b]Reason for picking this song:[/b] I love wandering into the Skyrim forests. That's also the moments when I spend a lot of time picking up flowers and plants. I find it so peaceful and relaxing [emoji=flowering tree size=1]
@Spriggan

Username: @BlackRayser
Link to Song: TES V Skyrim Soundtrack - Far Horizons
Reason for picking this song: I love wandering into the Skyrim forests. That's also the moments when I spend a lot of time picking up flowers and plants. I find it so peaceful and relaxing
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Spriggan
Username: Oldred100
Link to Song: Wildflowers
Reason for picking this song: Whenever I hear it I just want to walk in nature, see the wildflowers, get away from everything else.
@Spriggan
Username: Oldred100
Link to Song: Wildflowers
Reason for picking this song: Whenever I hear it I just want to walk in nature, see the wildflowers, get away from everything else.
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14