Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Quest for a 50 Gen Naomi! (LoW)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@Kazzydragon @Toastythief @Jr413 @HenryJekyll @Bast6415 @Everburn @Nebel @AstralDragons @Ilyriss @talyra @minted LET THE RUMBLE COMMENCE! [size=5][center][b]First Round![/b][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=70&auth=0d95fd6180982e00dfa18d8bca10bf0356227fa3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Baethag! [size=5]Vs.[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=8&auth=5f22258174afe7a134948881bb447aee58d9cb04&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Brogan![/center] With this round I had issues with... chaperones. I tried at first to put in a level 25 of mine but she was hogging all the turns. (I had forgotten about the effect of quickness because I was thinking of my previous legacy of war where all the chaperones were previous heirs). I then tried Niavh. But she suffered some of the same issues being a level 10 dragon. I rolled with it anyway because I'm impatient. Due to having to wait through their Grandmothers deranged rainbow meditations both Baethag and Brogan had to patiently wait through getting beat up by monsters before getting a shot to fight back with their pitiful Contuse. Needless to say, Brogan lost the endurance test and fell to a Ragepuff's might peck. Having successfully wrangled a candidate for the final round Niavh mopped up the ragepuffs with extreme prejudice. That was certainly an experiment but lets do things differently for... [Size=5][Center][b]2nd Round![/b][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=9&winggene=0&wings=8&auth=92641dbbdf1adb0a67411e19736894717a3abdae&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Bronte! [size=5]Vs.[/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=8&auth=5f1d2620b63a0a6101e0c0b64d0e886be70a2703&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Brannon![/center] For this round the chaperone was my mature 2nd gen Gaoler Eidolon... I was curious to see what the default fighting style was for them. It turns out they are defensive tanks and they gain breath with anticipate. How... [i]riveting[/i]. So the battle essentially went like this. Brannon and Bronte Meditate, Eidolon cowers under wings. Brannon and Bronte get attacked by monsters, Eidolon cowers under wings. Brannon and Bronte shoot out magic attacks. [i]My beefy gaoler is still hiding under his [b]ridiculous[/b] baby wings.[/i] Anyway the fight finished in one round under the vicious jaws of a Frosted Pocketmouse. Brannon ruthlessly killed a Moth while Eidolon, spurred by the spirit of vengeance, slew the Pocketmouse in a stunning One Hit KO Crit. Finally Eidolon we are so proud you finally learned to kill. [size=6][center][b]FINAL ROUND![/b][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=70&auth=0d95fd6180982e00dfa18d8bca10bf0356227fa3&dummyext=prev.png[/img] BAETHAG! [size=5]VS![/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=8&auth=5f1d2620b63a0a6101e0c0b64d0e886be70a2703&dummyext=prev.png[/img] BRANNON![/center] I continued with same chaperone. Because he's a Sentry Gaoler and as such he needs to learn the HARSH TRUTHS about the world he inhabits. There is no time to hide when the war bugles call, and the enemy has come, and your comrades stuggle against the enemies might, and yada yada. Interestingly enough it soon became apparent that despite both fae's having only sat through one round of battle that they were not created equal for Brannon had gained more EXP from his battle with the Moth no doubt to make up for Eidolon's passivity. While Eidolon continued to bravely hide in the corner. The two remaining siblings fought for dominance. At first it seemed that Brannon, who leveled up and fully healed would have the advantage. Then Baethag herself leveled up and healed while Brannon tanked hits. And then slowly but surely the enemies converged on Baethag. They beat her into submission and she fell to a Leafy Moth. Brannon and Eidolon then destroyed the remaining bests (Eidolon even pulling out another impressive last minute crit because that is his true talent. Kill stealing.) As the Victory screen filled the screen Brannon Cherry tipped his victory by leveling up, Winning the honor of being a 6th heir with absolute style. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52473410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524735/52473410_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I'm actually a little bummed Baethag or Bronte didn't win. Goodbye my dreams of Obsidian! (At least Eldritch is closer than midnight). Speaking of Baethag and Bronte, They will be sent to MercySewerPyro and HenryJeckyll shortly. Congrats on getting your Naomi children so soon guys! Anyone interested in Brogan has until tomorrow night to claim her for adoption. If she is not adopted she will be exalted. Brannon is also up for Adoption and he will be available until he hatches more children. It took me a bit to find a suitable mate... Apparently White/Obsidian/Obsidian dragons can only be Wildclaws with gem genes. Every time. [s]Because creativity is dead[/s] Anyway here she is. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51829099] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518291/51829099_350.png[/img] [/url] Actually she was a Skydancer with Shimmer but No. and also [b]NO[/b]. [i]No more basic hell please.[/i] I think she looks better this way anyhow. She will also be put up for adoption and will otherwise be exalted at the birth of her hatchlings. Have a great day everyone.
@Kazzydragon @Toastythief @Jr413 @HenryJekyll @Bast6415 @Everburn @Nebel @AstralDragons @Ilyriss @talyra @minted

LET THE RUMBLE COMMENCE!

First Round!

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=70&auth=0d95fd6180982e00dfa18d8bca10bf0356227fa3&dummyext=prev.png
Baethag!

Vs.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=11&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=8&auth=5f22258174afe7a134948881bb447aee58d9cb04&dummyext=prev.png
Brogan!

With this round I had issues with... chaperones. I tried at first to put in a level 25 of mine but she was hogging all the turns. (I had forgotten about the effect of quickness because I was thinking of my previous legacy of war where all the chaperones were previous heirs). I then tried Niavh. But she suffered some of the same issues being a level 10 dragon. I rolled with it anyway because I'm impatient. Due to having to wait through their Grandmothers deranged rainbow meditations both Baethag and Brogan had to patiently wait through getting beat up by monsters before getting a shot to fight back with their pitiful Contuse. Needless to say, Brogan lost the endurance test and fell to a Ragepuff's might peck. Having successfully wrangled a candidate for the final round Niavh mopped up the ragepuffs with extreme prejudice.

That was certainly an experiment but lets do things differently for...

2nd Round!

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=9&winggene=0&wings=8&auth=92641dbbdf1adb0a67411e19736894717a3abdae&dummyext=prev.png
Bronte!

Vs.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=8&auth=5f1d2620b63a0a6101e0c0b64d0e886be70a2703&dummyext=prev.png
Brannon!

For this round the chaperone was my mature 2nd gen Gaoler Eidolon... I was curious to see what the default fighting style was for them. It turns out they are defensive tanks and they gain breath with anticipate. How... riveting. So the battle essentially went like this. Brannon and Bronte Meditate, Eidolon cowers under wings. Brannon and Bronte get attacked by monsters, Eidolon cowers under wings. Brannon and Bronte shoot out magic attacks. My beefy gaoler is still hiding under his ridiculous baby wings. Anyway the fight finished in one round under the vicious jaws of a Frosted Pocketmouse. Brannon ruthlessly killed a Moth while Eidolon, spurred by the spirit of vengeance, slew the Pocketmouse in a stunning One Hit KO Crit. Finally Eidolon we are so proud you finally learned to kill.

FINAL ROUND!

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=70&auth=0d95fd6180982e00dfa18d8bca10bf0356227fa3&dummyext=prev.png
BAETHAG!

VS!

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=4&breed=1&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=176&tertgene=11&winggene=0&wings=8&auth=5f1d2620b63a0a6101e0c0b64d0e886be70a2703&dummyext=prev.png
BRANNON!

I continued with same chaperone. Because he's a Sentry Gaoler and as such he needs to learn the HARSH TRUTHS about the world he inhabits. There is no time to hide when the war bugles call, and the enemy has come, and your comrades stuggle against the enemies might, and yada yada. Interestingly enough it soon became apparent that despite both fae's having only sat through one round of battle that they were not created equal for Brannon had gained more EXP from his battle with the Moth no doubt to make up for Eidolon's passivity. While Eidolon continued to bravely hide in the corner. The two remaining siblings fought for dominance. At first it seemed that Brannon, who leveled up and fully healed would have the advantage. Then Baethag herself leveled up and healed while Brannon tanked hits. And then slowly but surely the enemies converged on Baethag. They beat her into submission and she fell to a Leafy Moth. Brannon and Eidolon then destroyed the remaining bests (Eidolon even pulling out another impressive last minute crit because that is his true talent. Kill stealing.)

As the Victory screen filled the screen Brannon Cherry tipped his victory by leveling up, Winning the honor of being a 6th heir with absolute style.

I'm actually a little bummed Baethag or Bronte didn't win. Goodbye my dreams of Obsidian! (At least Eldritch is closer than midnight). Speaking of Baethag and Bronte, They will be sent to MercySewerPyro and HenryJeckyll shortly. Congrats on getting your Naomi children so soon guys!

Anyone interested in Brogan has until tomorrow night to claim her for adoption. If she is not adopted she will be exalted. Brannon is also up for Adoption and he will be available until he hatches more children.

It took me a bit to find a suitable mate... Apparently White/Obsidian/Obsidian dragons can only be Wildclaws with gem genes. Every time. Because creativity is dead

Anyway here she is.

51829099_350.png

Actually she was a Skydancer with Shimmer but No. and also NO. No more basic hell please. I think she looks better this way anyhow.

She will also be put up for adoption and will otherwise be exalted at the birth of her hatchlings.

Have a great day everyone.
@Rosesinger
I can adopt Brogan! Now that I see her grown up she's starting to draw me in with her beautiful eyes.
@Rosesinger
I can adopt Brogan! Now that I see her grown up she's starting to draw me in with her beautiful eyes.
KQwClmq.pnggYzuoZS.pngKQwClmq.png
@Nebel You got her in the nick of time. I might was going to exalt pretty soon.
@Nebel You got her in the nick of time. I might was going to exalt pretty soon.
Thank you! I was about to take a day of FR... Sure glad I didn't! Phew!
(And I completely forgot about your Flight change too whoops! I will miss those bright green eyes. But good luck on your journey. May Naomi bless you wherever you go!)
Thank you! I was about to take a day of FR... Sure glad I didn't! Phew!
(And I completely forgot about your Flight change too whoops! I will miss those bright green eyes. But good luck on your journey. May Naomi bless you wherever you go!)
KQwClmq.pnggYzuoZS.pngKQwClmq.png
Thank You I will also miss Nature Eyes but I needed to go to Ice. For Gaolers. and for Pinkerlocke.
Thank You I will also miss Nature Eyes but I needed to go to Ice. For Gaolers. and for Pinkerlocke.
Mutters something about being free to adopt anyone else if you haven't exalted yet
Mutters something about being free to adopt anyone else if you haven't exalted yet
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@minted The only one left is the heir, Brannon and his future mate. Do you want to wait until they nest to decide to adopt? (at that point they will have 6 days left)
@minted The only one left is the heir, Brannon and his future mate. Do you want to wait until they nest to decide to adopt? (at that point they will have 6 days left)
I can wait. ^^
I can wait. ^^
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@Kazzydragon @Toastythief @Jr413 @HenryJekyll @Bast6415 @Everburn @Nebel @AstralDragons @Ilyriss @talyra @minted A 7th gen nest has been layed... This time in the land of ice and snow... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/6/3healthy_0dead.png[/img] [s]I'm trying to decide if it would be either really funny or really lame if the number of eggs in the nests just kept decreasing until I got wegged on gen 9[/s] Also reminding you guys that Brannon and his mate will be exalted as soon as this nest hatches unless someone offers to adopt!
@Kazzydragon @Toastythief @Jr413 @HenryJekyll @Bast6415 @Everburn @Nebel @AstralDragons @Ilyriss @talyra @minted

A 7th gen nest has been layed... This time in the land of ice and snow...

3healthy_0dead.png

I'm trying to decide if it would be either really funny or really lame if the number of eggs in the nests just kept decreasing until I got wegged on gen 9

Also reminding you guys that Brannon and his mate will be exalted as soon as this nest hatches unless someone offers to adopt!
@Rosesinger

Still want them. ^^ I offer to adopt.
@Rosesinger

Still want them. ^^ I offer to adopt.
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28