Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Quest for a 50 Gen Naomi! (LoW)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28
@minted As long as you commit by the end of the week it's fine (i'll be sure to hold on to them for the full week even after I determine the heir, just in case!)

I also plan on converting a Naomi into a Gaoler but I'm fine for waiting until the initial hype dies down a bit (I have 6 right now after all).

Nature Rare is my favorite eye color and I'll probably miss it the most. BUT HATCHLINGS MUST BE CONSISTENT WITH LOOOORE.
@minted As long as you commit by the end of the week it's fine (i'll be sure to hold on to them for the full week even after I determine the heir, just in case!)

I also plan on converting a Naomi into a Gaoler but I'm fine for waiting until the initial hype dies down a bit (I have 6 right now after all).

Nature Rare is my favorite eye color and I'll probably miss it the most. BUT HATCHLINGS MUST BE CONSISTENT WITH LOOOORE.
Seriously, if no one wants them, I'll take them. I have the room. But otherwise, I will watch from a distance because I am sure others would love them as much as I. I had the brief urge to scry them as SDs just now and knew that would be a bad idea. Then I'd want them all.

I can wait as well, but I have the money now and I don't want to cave and buy something else.

Nature Rare is great. I love the little pale eyes!
Seriously, if no one wants them, I'll take them. I have the room. But otherwise, I will watch from a distance because I am sure others would love them as much as I. I had the brief urge to scry them as SDs just now and knew that would be a bad idea. Then I'd want them all.

I can wait as well, but I have the money now and I don't want to cave and buy something else.

Nature Rare is great. I love the little pale eyes!
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@minted Money is not required, thats why I say adoption.

EVERYONE IS FREE unless you mean the skydancer scroll

but yeah no rush!
@minted Money is not required, thats why I say adoption.

EVERYONE IS FREE unless you mean the skydancer scroll

but yeah no rush!
Nah, nah. I meant the scrolls to turn any Naomi descendants to the new breed. I meant I could wait to change them into the new breed. ^^

Also, money for the SD scrolls would also be a good idea to think about. Those these are at least on the cheaper side. But I don't need to worry about that unless I give in and scry them.
Nah, nah. I meant the scrolls to turn any Naomi descendants to the new breed. I meant I could wait to change them into the new breed. ^^

Also, money for the SD scrolls would also be a good idea to think about. Those these are at least on the cheaper side. But I don't need to worry about that unless I give in and scry them.
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
@Rosesinger
Heck I forgot to respond to this. Bronte is my first pick for adoption currently, but if she wins, Baethag is my second choice! Sorry for such a late response. The Gaoler hype made me forget that you pinged me.
@Rosesinger
Heck I forgot to respond to this. Bronte is my first pick for adoption currently, but if she wins, Baethag is my second choice! Sorry for such a late response. The Gaoler hype made me forget that you pinged me.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll You can still get Bronte if she wins. You'll just have to wait a little longer to get her. Do you want me to put her on hold now?
@HenryJekyll You can still get Bronte if she wins. You'll just have to wait a little longer to get her. Do you want me to put her on hold now?
@Rosesinger
Yes please! I forgot that you weren’t holding onto all of the winners, so I can definitely wait!
@Rosesinger
Yes please! I forgot that you weren’t holding onto all of the winners, so I can definitely wait!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll Bronte is now on hold! have a great day!
@HenryJekyll Bronte is now on hold! have a great day!
@Rosesinger

May I reserve Baethag, if that’s okay? She’s so cute!
@Rosesinger

May I reserve Baethag, if that’s okay? She’s so cute!
+8 FR Time
They/Them
Local Pyro
__
@MercySewerPyro Absolutely! She's Reserved!
@MercySewerPyro Absolutely! She's Reserved!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28