Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Username: Delcat Day of the week: Sunday Choice: C Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46463843] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464639/46463843_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i](From bio): Between Curio's penchant for shadows and Mockfruit's odd...abilities, it was little surprise when one of the tents closest to the spook houses started moving aroud. While she was originally no larger than a refreshment stall, Moonside has devoured enough of her less sentient brethren and added them to her patchwork body that she towers over the big top. If you find this six-story-tall beast of canvas and bone towering over you at night (and she can move very quickly and very quietly), you'd best make an offering, preferably of lace or leather. If she lies down for you, she's inviting you inside, but be beware--as Curio will gladly tell you, no one who enters remains unchanged.[/i] The flapping and snapping of Moonside's quilted pelt as she folds herself down to size both sounds like and causes a small, chaotic, but thankfully contained gale. It's only when the winds are still and she's little more than a spidery, compact conglomeration of tentpole bones and rolled canvas that the flaps of her ribcage open to let out the candles, floating out to line the stairs as she skitters down.
Username: Delcat
Day of the week: Sunday
Choice: C
Roleplay:

(From bio): Between Curio's penchant for shadows and Mockfruit's odd...abilities, it was little surprise when one of the tents closest to the spook houses started moving aroud. While she was originally no larger than a refreshment stall, Moonside has devoured enough of her less sentient brethren and added them to her patchwork body that she towers over the big top. If you find this six-story-tall beast of canvas and bone towering over you at night (and she can move very quickly and very quietly), you'd best make an offering, preferably of lace or leather. If she lies down for you, she's inviting you inside, but be beware--as Curio will gladly tell you, no one who enters remains unchanged.

The flapping and snapping of Moonside's quilted pelt as she folds herself down to size both sounds like and causes a small, chaotic, but thankfully contained gale. It's only when the winds are still and she's little more than a spidery, compact conglomeration of tentpole bones and rolled canvas that the flaps of her ribcage open to let out the candles, floating out to line the stairs as she skitters down.
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
Username: FoxOwl
Choice: A
Username: FoxOwl
Choice: A
ColonelMarian
Sunday

Guess I'm going to have to pick D, because I don't have enough treasure for any candles (and I don't want to run for it).
ColonelMarian
Sunday

Guess I'm going to have to pick D, because I don't have enough treasure for any candles (and I don't want to run for it).
@ColonelMarian Fear not! There is at least one other dragon relying on their unaided sight, so you aren't alone in the dark. ;)
@ColonelMarian Fear not! There is at least one other dragon relying on their unaided sight, so you aren't alone in the dark. ;)
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
((@FeralRookie - do Pocket Baubles, Firestarters, Antique Oil Lamp, and/or Stardust Sap Lamp count as candles, or do the items have to have the word 'candle' in it?))
((@FeralRookie - do Pocket Baubles, Firestarters, Antique Oil Lamp, and/or Stardust Sap Lamp count as candles, or do the items have to have the word 'candle' in it?))
5hXmmlV.gif

Username: JinxMoonstone Day of the week: Sunday Choice: (letter) C Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12327817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123279/12327817_350.png[/img] [/url] Let's say... Neutral good but his class can remain a mystery... (mosty because I haven't picked a path for him)
Username: JinxMoonstone
Choice: (letter) C
Roleplay:

12327817_350.png

Let's say... Neutral good but his class can remain a mystery... (mosty because I haven't picked a path for him)
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@fidothehoarder The quest calls for something with "candle" in the name. However, those items do cast similar light, so you are welcome to take a chance on my cursed dice and use them instead of/in addition to some candles.
@fidothehoarder The quest calls for something with "candle" in the name. However, those items do cast similar light, so you are welcome to take a chance on my cursed dice and use them instead of/in addition to some candles.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: cordifolium
Day of the week: sunday
Choice: (letter) c
Roleplay: (optional)
Username: cordifolium
Day of the week: sunday
Choice: (letter) c
Roleplay: (optional)
underskrift-geo.png
Username: LavenderAmethyst
Choice: c
Username: LavenderAmethyst
Choice: c
Username: fidothehoarder

Let's see if candle-like items will help...
Username: fidothehoarder

Let's see if candle-like items will help...
5hXmmlV.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58