Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58
@wetdog15 If you decide to update, please ping me so I can make sure to include it in the game's lore record. :)
@wetdog15 If you decide to update, please ping me so I can make sure to include it in the game's lore record. :)
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: XilusWeb Day of the week: Sunday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23426593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234266/23426593_350.png[/img] [/url] As Galeru peers into the darkness, he notices the sounds behind the door. Deciding it's best to deal with immediate problems, he braces himself against whatever is lurking beyond. If only he'd thought to borrow a weapon from Pythagoras..
Username: XilusWeb
Day of the week: Sunday
Choice: A
Roleplay:

23426593_350.png

As Galeru peers into the darkness, he notices the sounds behind the door. Deciding it's best to deal with immediate problems, he braces himself against whatever is lurking beyond. If only he'd thought to borrow a weapon from Pythagoras..
Username: Kelpoyo Day of the week: Sunday Choice: B Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43508427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435085/43508427_350.png[/img] [/url] Fern|Neutral Good|Druid Some Bio Info: Fern would play around with his tricks and games that he never realized what he did could hurt anyone. He serves as an outcast in his current clan. His hyperactive activity would creep dragons out, but the clan eventually got used to it and ignored him most of the time. Fern likes to pick on Cocoa the most, however... Fern looked down at the staircase wondering what he was going to do next. His curious tendencies got to the best of him and he decided to just go on an adventure with no protection or a light source what so ever. He looked behind him at the door which would most definitely be the easy way out. However, he decided to plunge straight down into the darkness curious to discover what lies down at the bottom.
Username: Kelpoyo
Choice: B
Roleplay:

43508427_350.png

Fern|Neutral Good|Druid

Some Bio Info: Fern would play around with his tricks and games that he never realized what he did could hurt anyone. He serves as an outcast in his current clan. His hyperactive activity would creep dragons out, but the clan eventually got used to it and ignored him most of the time. Fern likes to pick on Cocoa the most, however...

Fern looked down at the staircase wondering what he was going to do next. His curious tendencies got to the best of him and he decided to just go on an adventure with no protection or a light source what so ever. He looked behind him at the door which would most definitely be the easy way out. However, he decided to plunge straight down into the darkness curious to discover what lies down at the bottom.
3dl8TjK.png
CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
FObX7rS.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Yuubi Since you've participated you'll automatically get a ping for your new prompts, no need to sign up for it. :)
@Yuubi Since you've participated you'll automatically get a ping for your new prompts, no need to sign up for it. :)
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: sockmonkeygerald
Choice: a
Username: sockmonkeygerald
Choice: a
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Username: Hikaye
Day of the week: sunday
Choice: (letter) d
Roleplay: (optional)

-" I will be damned If I didn't hear something coming from over there"- mutters the male guardian carefully looking around -why did I leave my shell and my candle home?"- he approaches the stairs -" bAh there are not a lot of things bigger than me so let's give a good look"-.
Username: Hikaye
Day of the week: sunday
Choice: (letter) d
Roleplay: (optional)

-" I will be damned If I didn't hear something coming from over there"- mutters the male guardian carefully looking around -why did I leave my shell and my candle home?"- he approaches the stairs -" bAh there are not a lot of things bigger than me so let's give a good look"-.
GyTxqUF.png
Username: LynterriaHatake Day of the week: Sunday Choice: D Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15870608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158707/15870608_350.png[/img] [/url] Kuutamo looked around the room and sighed. [i]This is why we never visit home.[/i] Naturally, his first time back in the Tangled Woods would result in an unfortunate predicament. Unwilling to head straight into confrontation, he decided to get to the bottom of things, literally. Named for moonlight and equipped with lanterns, Kuutamo felt no need to gather any additional light sources before continuing on.
Username: LynterriaHatake
Choice: D
Roleplay:

15870608_350.png

Kuutamo looked around the room and sighed. This is why we never visit home. Naturally, his first time back in the Tangled Woods would result in an unfortunate predicament. Unwilling to head straight into confrontation, he decided to get to the bottom of things, literally. Named for moonlight and equipped with lanterns, Kuutamo felt no need to gather any additional light sources before continuing on.
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Username: Adriel Day of the week: Sunday Choice: C Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47196364] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471964/47196364_350.png[/img] [/url] Vespera tried to clear her head after being dropped by the portal. What was this place? Amethysts sparkled around her and she picked herself up off the ground, automatically drawn to the shiny objects. One had 'Holder's Lair' written plainly across it. Hmm, might be worth a try. The young mage wrapped her claws around the amethyst and, for a moment, she saw home. But it was only a brief glimpse, just long enough to make out a blur of bookshelves and the glint of stars in the observatory window. Then the walls closed around her again and she was back in the tiny room. That hadn't gone as expected. The only other options Vespera saw were a door and a staircase. She walked over towards the door, but scratching sounds halted her in her tracks. No way was she equipped for an encounter with any type of creature. Not in this dark, little space. The staircase promised more shadows, but Vespera could handle those. Or so she thought. She tried to practice her light magic, but she must have hit her head or something. She couldn't concentrate her thoughts long enough to conjur a light. Thankfully, she usually kept a sack full of candles with her just in case. It was never a good idea for a light dragon to be caught in the shadows without some form of manual illumination. A bit about her character: Vespera is a student mage who was actually brought under her instructor's tutelage as part of his research to find a cure for shade-touched dragons. Her professor being a rather absent-minded Skydancer, Vespera has had to pursue much of her knowledge on her own and with the help of her fellow apprentice, Nightshade. She is a very imaginative dragoness that enjoys nothing more than curling up in a cozy corner with a book. She makes up for what she lacks in physical prowess with a quick mind and her skills of manipulating light.
Username: Adriel
Choice: C
Roleplay:

47196364_350.png

Vespera tried to clear her head after being dropped by the portal. What was this place? Amethysts sparkled around her and she picked herself up off the ground, automatically drawn to the shiny objects. One had 'Holder's Lair' written plainly across it. Hmm, might be worth a try.
The young mage wrapped her claws around the amethyst and, for a moment, she saw home. But it was only a brief glimpse, just long enough to make out a blur of bookshelves and the glint of stars in the observatory window. Then the walls closed around her again and she was back in the tiny room. That hadn't gone as expected.
The only other options Vespera saw were a door and a staircase. She walked over towards the door, but scratching sounds halted her in her tracks. No way was she equipped for an encounter with any type of creature. Not in this dark, little space. The staircase promised more shadows, but Vespera could handle those. Or so she thought. She tried to practice her light magic, but she must have hit her head or something. She couldn't concentrate her thoughts long enough to conjur a light. Thankfully, she usually kept a sack full of candles with her just in case. It was never a good idea for a light dragon to be caught in the shadows without some form of manual illumination.

A bit about her character: Vespera is a student mage who was actually brought under her instructor's tutelage as part of his research to find a cure for shade-touched dragons. Her professor being a rather absent-minded Skydancer, Vespera has had to pursue much of her knowledge on her own and with the help of her fellow apprentice, Nightshade. She is a very imaginative dragoness that enjoys nothing more than curling up in a cozy corner with a book. She makes up for what she lacks in physical prowess with a quick mind and her skills of manipulating light.
The Empyreal Library
Username: PlantQueen Day: Sunday Choice: C Role play: Meet FireCoral. Clan alchemist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18815800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/188159/18815800_350.png[/img] [/url] FireCoral shakes his hair looking around. This wasn't his lab? He spots the glowing amethyst and suddenly hes hit with flashes. A booming explosion. Was that from the pinecones he was boiling? Surely not. Then the Great Mother. Then swirling gripping shadows. Now he's here. FireCoral reaches down for his satchel grumbling that his potion was going to overcook for the festival. He fumbles out some candles, a glow worm, and an oil lamp? How did that get in there? Any case. He makes his way down the stairs, curiosity piqued.
Username: PlantQueen
Day: Sunday
Choice: C
Role play: Meet FireCoral. Clan alchemist

18815800_350.png

FireCoral shakes his hair looking around. This wasn't his lab? He spots the glowing amethyst and suddenly hes hit with flashes. A booming explosion. Was that from the pinecones he was boiling? Surely not. Then the Great Mother. Then swirling gripping shadows. Now he's here. FireCoral reaches down for his satchel grumbling that his potion was going to overcook for the festival. He fumbles out some candles, a glow worm, and an oil lamp? How did that get in there? Any case. He makes his way down the stairs, curiosity piqued.
Username: Leucoss Day of the week: Sunday Choice: B Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19371563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193716/19371563_350.png[/img] [/url] Cleric - Lawful Neutral Linden lands heavily and after that false hope of a quick return, he takes off into darkness without even a second thought - he's never been the fastest so any delay in action often means getting left behind, which is far worse than any damage he could sustain.
Username: Leucoss
Choice: B
Roleplay:

19371563_350.png

Cleric - Lawful Neutral

Linden lands heavily and after that false hope of a quick return, he takes off into darkness without even a second thought - he's never been the fastest so any delay in action often means getting left behind, which is far worse than any damage he could sustain.
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58