Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
Username: SammySepticEye Day of the week: Sunday! Choice: A Roleplay: (Dragon's name is Luna, she's a neutral good spellcaster of some sort XD) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29124763] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291248/29124763_350.png[/img] [/url] Luna gently approached the door, not particularly liking the look of the dark staircase descending into nothingness. She stifled a yelp at the sudden scratching noises, but (fortunately) was able to keep herself quiet. She looked quickly around the room before picking up an old cobweb-covered shield that was laying in the corner of the room, and gave a shaky breath. "H-hello?" Luna called to whatever was on the opposite side of the door. "I'm a bit lost, I need to find my way out of this place. I don't mean you any harm, I'm just going to pass through, if that's okay." she genty pushed the door open, holding the shield in front of her.
Username: SammySepticEye
Day of the week: Sunday!
Choice: A
Roleplay: (Dragon's name is Luna, she's a neutral good spellcaster of some sort XD)

29124763_350.png

Luna gently approached the door, not particularly liking the look of the dark staircase descending into nothingness. She stifled a yelp at the sudden scratching noises, but (fortunately) was able to keep herself quiet. She looked quickly around the room before picking up an old cobweb-covered shield that was laying in the corner of the room, and gave a shaky breath. "H-hello?" Luna called to whatever was on the opposite side of the door. "I'm a bit lost, I need to find my way out of this place. I don't mean you any harm, I'm just going to pass through, if that's okay." she genty pushed the door open, holding the shield in front of her.

trico_sprite_small.png
?VS8ts=platform.png
Username: NoStepOnSnek
Day of the week: Sunday
Choice: c
Username: NoStepOnSnek
Choice: c
[b]Username:[/b] Korpinsiipi [b]Day of the week:[/b] Sunday [b]Choice:[/b] B [b]Roleplay:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12274098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122741/12274098_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/7328.png[/img] [i]Entering the portal is Soyonzur, a huntress never far from Teensy, her Cragbacked Bouldursa.[/i][/columns] Entering the portal had not been what Soyonzur had planned for the day. She had been on route to deliver her share of the hunt back to her home lair, but had been dragged into this portal after Shadowbinder instead. It is understandable that Soy was suitably annoyed when the crystal she had hurriedly grabbed did not bring her any closer to leaving. So the staircase or the door it was. Seeing Teeney tense at the sound coming from the door, Soyonzur flexed her claws and grinned. Not one to back down from a potential fight - and definitely not one to even attempt dragging her bear down the stairs with her - she bravely readied herself for encountering whatever was behind that door.
Username: Korpinsiipi
Choice: B
Roleplay:

12274098_350.png
7328.png

Entering the portal is Soyonzur, a huntress never far from Teensy, her Cragbacked Bouldursa.

Entering the portal had not been what Soyonzur had planned for the day. She had been on route to deliver her share of the hunt back to her home lair, but had been dragged into this portal after Shadowbinder instead.

It is understandable that Soy was suitably annoyed when the crystal she had hurriedly grabbed did not bring her any closer to leaving.

So the staircase or the door it was. Seeing Teeney tense at the sound coming from the door, Soyonzur flexed her claws and grinned. Not one to back down from a potential fight - and definitely not one to even attempt dragging her bear down the stairs with her - she bravely readied herself for encountering whatever was behind that door.
dczjw1r-07b93a3e-f0c3-4f71-9766-06c37ee990b6.png
Username: Solstices Day of the week: Sunday Choice: C Roleplay: Calypso | chaotic neutral | fighter [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42493562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/424936/42493562.png[/img] [/url] Calypso was just passing through the circus, taking a look at the stalls, when a familiar feeling passed over him. By the time he recognized what it was and tried to resist it, it was too late and he was through the portal. Upon arrival, he noticed two paths. One led through a door to goodness knows what and the other down a staircase, also to goodness knows what. "Ahh, a dilemma." He pondered for a while, then produced several candles, seemingly out of nowhere. "These will have to do." And down the staircase he went.
Username: Solstices
Choice: C
Roleplay:

Calypso | chaotic neutral | fighter

42493562.png

Calypso was just passing through the circus, taking a look at the stalls, when a familiar feeling passed over him. By the time he recognized what it was and tried to resist it, it was too late and he was through the portal.

Upon arrival, he noticed two paths. One led through a door to goodness knows what and the other down a staircase, also to goodness knows what.

"Ahh, a dilemma." He pondered for a while, then produced several candles, seemingly out of nowhere. "These will have to do."

And down the staircase he went.
0gldo0m.png
Username: GuardianDragonak Day of the week: Sunday Choice: d Roleplay: (optional) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45306097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453061/45306097_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] As a well trained ninja of her village, Lune (as others tended to shorten her name to) was well versed in walking in pitch dark with only her other senses to guide her. Something seemed strange about the darkness, so she doubted her normal candles would help her anyways. She began to descend alert and aware of where all her hidden weapons were concealed and which pages she might need to flip to in her spell book, just in case.
Username: GuardianDragonak
Choice: d
Roleplay: (optional) As a well trained ninja of her village, Lune (as others tended to shorten her name to) was well versed in walking in pitch dark with only her other senses to guide her. Something seemed strange about the darkness, so she doubted her normal candles would help her anyways.
She began to descend alert and aware of where all her hidden weapons were concealed and which pages she might need to flip to in her spell book, just in case.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
Username: Amezrou
Roleplay: (optional)
Username: Amezrou
Roleplay: (optional)
ck2CMHK.gif
Username: RemanLT Day of the week: Sunday Choice: C Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29032161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290322/29032161_350.png[/img] [/url] While she is an Arcane dragon, Nightshade has always felt a strange connection to all things Shadow related. Perhaps she has some distant connection to the Shadowbinder among her ancestors? Whatever the case, she is very much a Mage at heart, and a particularly talented one, at that. ------------------------------------------- Nightshade had accompanied the rest of Clan Twinstar to the Tangled Wood for this year's festival. She loved this festival so very much, and was hoping to pick up a few new trinkets for her collection before returning home. As the Imperial made her way through the woods, she felt a chill down her spine. This wasn't any ordinary chill, though. She sensed the presence of some truly powerful magic. And then there she was, emerging from the shadows- the Shadowbinder. Nightshade trembled at the sight of one of the Eleven. She'd never met any of them before! Fearful for once in her life, Nightshade retreated into the shadows, hoping she wouldn't be spotted. The Shadowbinder didn't seem to notice the Imperial, though, as the deity instead strolled through a newly opened portal. Nightshade was uncertain whether to follow her though, but it quickly appeared she wouldn't have a choice, as she felt herself being dragged towards the portal as well. In desperation, she dug her claws into nearby branches and vines, but it was no use, and she was quickly sucked in. Nightshade struggled to her feet and took stock of her new surroundings. She didn't recognize this place at all, but she could see these strange amethysts everywhere, blinking in and out of sight. Reaching out to take one, she was surprised to see that it opened up a portal to a large storeroom. Why, that was one of the storerooms back at the citadel! After a few minutes, though, the portal closed again. Recalling her studies of portal magic, Nightshade figured that a portal like this was probably not strong enough to take her back to her lair. However, she could probably use her telekinesis to bring a few things through it instead. Looking around once more, the Imperial didn't like the sounds she heard coming from behind that closed door, so instead she decided to grab a few candles to see just what was down that darkened stairway. Hopefully no one would ask questions about what had happened to them once they got back home!
Username: RemanLT
Roleplay:

29032161_350.png

While she is an Arcane dragon, Nightshade has always felt a strange connection to all things Shadow related. Perhaps she has some distant connection to the Shadowbinder among her ancestors? Whatever the case, she is very much a Mage at heart, and a particularly talented one, at that.

Nightshade had accompanied the rest of Clan Twinstar to the Tangled Wood for this year's festival. She loved this festival so very much, and was hoping to pick up a few new trinkets for her collection before returning home. As the Imperial made her way through the woods, she felt a chill down her spine. This wasn't any ordinary chill, though. She sensed the presence of some truly powerful magic. And then there she was, emerging from the shadows- the Shadowbinder. Nightshade trembled at the sight of one of the Eleven. She'd never met any of them before! Fearful for once in her life, Nightshade retreated into the shadows, hoping she wouldn't be spotted.

The Shadowbinder didn't seem to notice the Imperial, though, as the deity instead strolled through a newly opened portal. Nightshade was uncertain whether to follow her though, but it quickly appeared she wouldn't have a choice, as she felt herself being dragged towards the portal as well. In desperation, she dug her claws into nearby branches and vines, but it was no use, and she was quickly sucked in.

Nightshade struggled to her feet and took stock of her new surroundings. She didn't recognize this place at all, but she could see these strange amethysts everywhere, blinking in and out of sight. Reaching out to take one, she was surprised to see that it opened up a portal to a large storeroom. Why, that was one of the storerooms back at the citadel! After a few minutes, though, the portal closed again.

Recalling her studies of portal magic, Nightshade figured that a portal like this was probably not strong enough to take her back to her lair. However, she could probably use her telekinesis to bring a few things through it instead. Looking around once more, the Imperial didn't like the sounds she heard coming from behind that closed door, so instead she decided to grab a few candles to see just what was down that darkened stairway. Hopefully no one would ask questions about what had happened to them once they got back home!
xpP2XdL.png
Username: Anukite Day of the week: Sunday Choice: C Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44456475] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444565/44456475_350.png[/img] [/url] Yeehaw approached the dark entrance warily, candle in hand. 'Buckle up, Yeehaw,' he thought to himself, and started down.
Username: Anukite
Roleplay:

44456475_350.png

Yeehaw approached the dark entrance warily, candle in hand. 'Buckle up, Yeehaw,' he thought to himself, and started down.
hpOdUl3.png
Username: Welgan Day of the week: Sunday Choice: C Roleplay: [quote=Character] Usually a Dongeon Master for her own tabletop roleplaying game group of friends in her own clan, after all them had been transported in Shadowbinder's game by this strange Trickmurk Circus' events, shestepped into that portal and there she is. Now, in the game, Latheilen would probably be a Chaotic-Good Bard, I guess, and that she is going to see. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43290565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432906/43290565_350.png[/img] [/url] [/quote] The rich maroon Tundra female looked at the glowing crystal in her talons with consideration. [i]Fine. Apparently, I need either more home crystal, either a bigger one. Well... [/i] She looked up, down, right and left. Twice. And grinned, a smile both excited and eager to unveil a mystery. [i]Thiiiiiis totally looks like a Dungeon. Shadowlady, I like your way to celebrate - but I wish you could have transported my friends with me though. I guess the only way out is towards the Dungeon - the exit must be at the end. Well... Time to adventure then ! [/i] She took a few steps closer to the door and listened with attention. [i]Hum, this screeching doesn't seem to announce anything good... And without any party member, I'll better not risk a fight. Wait. What class am I ...? [/i] She took a few seconds to think about it. [i]Well... I have no equipement and no clue. I guess I'm just my own class... Hum. Let's see, then, if... [/i] Latheilen, [i]aloud [/i]: I'm casting Home Lights on myself as a level 1 summoning cantrip ! Immediatelly, a dozen lit candles she recognized coming from the very room where they had their games appeared all around her, floating in the air by her magic. She smiled with satisfaction. [i]Oh, this is going to be so much fun... [/i] And she headed carefully yet excitedly in the staircase, hoping to find soon some party members to help her in this adventure... ------------------- [i]Fellow dungeon adventurers, feel free to talk to Latheilen if you're also adventuring with candles in the stairs, if you want to c: if you do please ping me :3 [/i]
Username: Welgan
Roleplay:
Character wrote:
Usually a Dongeon Master for her own tabletop roleplaying game group of friends in her own clan, after all them had been transported in Shadowbinder's game by this strange Trickmurk Circus' events, shestepped into that portal and there she is.
Now, in the game, Latheilen would probably be a Chaotic-Good Bard, I guess, and that she is going to see.

43290565_350.png

The rich maroon Tundra female looked at the glowing crystal in her talons with consideration.

Fine. Apparently, I need either more home crystal, either a bigger one. Well...

She looked up, down, right and left. Twice.
And grinned, a smile both excited and eager to unveil a mystery.

Thiiiiiis totally looks like a Dungeon.
Shadowlady, I like your way to celebrate - but I wish you could have transported my friends with me though.
I guess the only way out is towards the Dungeon - the exit must be at the end. Well... Time to adventure then !

She took a few steps closer to the door and listened with attention.

Hum, this screeching doesn't seem to announce anything good... And without any party member, I'll better not risk a fight.
Wait. What class am I ...?

She took a few seconds to think about it.

Well... I have no equipement and no clue. I guess I'm just my own class...
Hum.
Let's see, then, if...

Latheilen, aloud : I'm casting Home Lights on myself as a level 1 summoning cantrip !

Immediatelly, a dozen lit candles she recognized coming from the very room where they had their games appeared all around her, floating in the air by her magic.

She smiled with satisfaction.

Oh, this is going to be so much fun...

And she headed carefully yet excitedly in the staircase, hoping to find soon some party members to help her in this adventure...

Fellow dungeon adventurers, feel free to talk to Latheilen if you're also adventuring with candles in the stairs, if you want to c: if you do please ping me :3
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
[center][b]Username[/b]: @Saraceaser [b]Day of the week[/b]: Sunday - Day 1 [b]Choice[/b]: A; Grab some shields and go through the door. [b]Roleplay[/b]: (I've never done DnD - though I always wanted to - so I'll just be doing a normal RP.) I think Dusk would be: Neutral Good | Rogue (He's just really grumpy and unhappy basically all the time, but he's a good guy.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31108249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311083/31108249_350.png[/img] [/url] Dusk was beyond confused. He had been minding his own business, traversing the Tangled Woods to get to the next area for another event of Trickmurk, when he saw the Shadowbinder of all people go into a portal, only to be sucked in himself before he even had time to think about doing anything else. And now, he found himself trapped in a strange place with the Shadowbinder seemingly having disappeared - during Trickmurk of all times - and seemingly no way to get back. He really should have just stayed home. Glancing around, he saw both a door and a stairway appeared to be the only ways to move forward. The stairway looked rigidity and pretty dark... and he could hear what sounded like- scratches? Scratches coming from behind the door. From the way things were going, he was pretty positive something monstrous was behind it. Well, he wasn't a Shade Hunter for no reason. Deciding to check - even though really didn't want to - he decided he might as well grab some shields for extra armor; Saige wasn't there to heal him if he got hurt, after all. [i](Dusk is just being extra grumpy right now. Though, it is understandable, lol.)[/i] - Day / [emoji=gloom tile] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/16#post_37898303]Day 2[/url] -
Username: @Saraceaser
Day of the week: Sunday - Day 1
Choice: A; Grab some shields and go through the door.
Roleplay:
(I've never done DnD - though I always wanted to - so I'll just be doing a normal RP.)

I think Dusk would be:
Neutral Good | Rogue
(He's just really grumpy and unhappy basically all the time, but he's a good guy.)

31108249_350.png

Dusk was beyond confused.

He had been minding his own business, traversing the Tangled Woods to get to the next area for another event of Trickmurk, when he saw the Shadowbinder of all people go into a portal, only to be sucked in himself before he even had time to think about doing anything else. And now, he found himself trapped in a strange place with the Shadowbinder seemingly having disappeared - during Trickmurk of all times - and seemingly no way to get back.

He really should have just stayed home.

Glancing around, he saw both a door and a stairway appeared to be the only ways to move forward. The stairway looked rigidity and pretty dark... and he could hear what sounded like- scratches? Scratches coming from behind the door.

From the way things were going, he was pretty positive something monstrous was behind it.

Well, he wasn't a Shade Hunter for no reason. Deciding to check - even though really didn't want to - he decided he might as well grab some shields for extra armor; Saige wasn't there to heal him if he got hurt, after all.

(Dusk is just being extra grumpy right now. Though, it is understandable, lol.)

- Day / Day 2 -
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58