Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [DONE] 200 Eggs by June 15
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
[center]A little Sunday evening update for you all! Coli didn't throw me any more eggs during the festival (but I did end up with 3 in one week, so I really can't complain!) I've managed to make the most of Trickmurk grinding - 8 more eggs have been added to my pile. Since we have a mini event coming up, I'm hoarding some fodder to train with the arrival of +50% experience next weekend. The profits there should give me a little boost, and of course as I'll be training I'll be getting the coli drops to sell too. Since I don't wanna burn myself out too much before the event, I'll be grinding a little less until Thursday arrives. So unless I get extremely lucky with drops, expect a bit of a wait before my next update. Have a good week guys! ----- [size=4][b]Today's egg gains[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] ----- [size=1]@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness[/size] [/center]
A little Sunday evening update for you all!

Coli didn't throw me any more eggs during the festival (but I did end up with 3 in one week, so I really can't complain!) I've managed to make the most of Trickmurk grinding - 8 more eggs have been added to my pile.

Since we have a mini event coming up, I'm hoarding some fodder to train with the arrival of +50% experience next weekend. The profits there should give me a little boost, and of course as I'll be training I'll be getting the coli drops to sell too.

Since I don't wanna burn myself out too much before the event, I'll be grinding a little less until Thursday arrives. So unless I get extremely lucky with drops, expect a bit of a wait before my next update.

Have a good week guys!
Today's egg gains

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness
I was wondering - is this a part of your xxx quest? :3 will the hiatus on that one end on the 15th? :3
I was wondering - is this a part of your xxx quest? :3 will the hiatus on that one end on the 15th? :3
underskrift-geo.png
@cordifolium It's absolutely a part of my quest to hatch a triple obsidian & yes the quest will start up again with the event of me hatching these eggs.
@cordifolium It's absolutely a part of my quest to hatch a triple obsidian & yes the quest will start up again with the event of me hatching these eggs.
@Cakeless
That's a hefty challenge! I'm aiming for 100 eggs myself. Could I be added to your pinglist? :)
@Cakeless
That's a hefty challenge! I'm aiming for 100 eggs myself. Could I be added to your pinglist? :)
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
hi! may i be added to the pinglist? good luck obtaining eggs!
hi! may i be added to the pinglist? good luck obtaining eggs!
7856693p.png
Clan Juniper
Lux || 27
aro/ace/agender
3 hours ahead

i collect toads
and frogs!

tumblr_pt9g80mand1u63o7to3_r1_100.png
@SilverFoxDemon @panicrobot You are both now on my pinglist. Thank you! :D
@SilverFoxDemon @panicrobot You are both now on my pinglist. Thank you! :D
Oh wow, this looks like so much fun! Can I be added to the pointless? I kinda wanna keep up with this.
Oh wow, this looks like so much fun! Can I be added to the pointless? I kinda wanna keep up with this.
he/him or she/her
K6TNbNL.pngVh6Hay0.pngaDmmE2G.pngUBk2boN.pngLrK9u2q.png
@cakeless please add me to your pinglist!

I am hunting up Shadow eggs too, but if I manage to pick up any other eggs that you're looking for, I'll happily give them to you.
@cakeless please add me to your pinglist!

I am hunting up Shadow eggs too, but if I manage to pick up any other eggs that you're looking for, I'll happily give them to you.
@Kanagawa @cadavatar You have both been added to my list!
@Kanagawa @cadavatar You have both been added to my list!
How could I not have known of this up until now?? Shame on me for not havign a built in egg radar.
Cake fam, I need to be pinged for this too. :0
How could I not have known of this up until now?? Shame on me for not havign a built in egg radar.
Cake fam, I need to be pinged for this too. :0
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22