Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [DONE] 200 Eggs by June 15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Good Luck! Pinglist please!
Good Luck! Pinglist please!
Such a big goal you set for yourself! Good luck with that, you will surely need it. I'd love to see your big victory, so please pinglist me~[emoji=rainbow star 2]
Such a big goal you set for yourself!
Good luck with that, you will surely need it.
I'd love to see your big victory, so please pinglist me~
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
[center]No more exciting egg finds this time, but I have managed to buy 10 eggs since my last update. Most of that money came from my savings - turns out that I didn't want to turn my dragon into a WC after all so the 2000g proved useful for egg gains. I'll continue to hit coli hard through until Sunday and hope that RNG decides to throw me another egg maybe. [i]*eyes nervously*[/i] With the ten additional eggs, I now have a total of 25/250 which means that I'm 10% of the way to my goal. I realize that I'll need to make money pretty quick if I want to reach my goal by June. I'm still brainstorming on that one. ----- [size=4][b]Today's egg gains[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg] ----- [size=1]@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness[/size] [/center]
No more exciting egg finds this time, but I have managed to buy 10 eggs since my last update. Most of that money came from my savings - turns out that I didn't want to turn my dragon into a WC after all so the 2000g proved useful for egg gains.

I'll continue to hit coli hard through until Sunday and hope that RNG decides to throw me another egg maybe. *eyes nervously*

With the ten additional eggs, I now have a total of 25/250 which means that I'm 10% of the way to my goal. I realize that I'll need to make money pretty quick if I want to reach my goal by June. I'm still brainstorming on that one.
Today's egg gains

Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Light Egg

@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness
@Cakeless

dude if i get an egg (even tho i want money) you can have it
@Cakeless

dude if i get an egg (even tho i want money) you can have it
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@RiaFire11 Oh no! Keep your eggs lol. Or at least let me pay if you ever come across any. XD
@RiaFire11 Oh no! Keep your eggs lol. Or at least let me pay if you ever come across any. XD
[center]Another update already?! Madness! I was super lucky today with my coli finds so it's been a good day for eggs! I've also been in coli for a few hours today because I watched a few movies. It's easier to just zone out for a few hours while watching something. Training Fields threw me a Plague Egg which I of course traded for one of my needed elements. A grand total of 7 eggs were obtained today! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kef0NgU.png[/img] ----- [size=4][b]Today's egg gains[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] ----- [size=1]@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness[/size] [/center]
Another update already?! Madness!

I was super lucky today with my coli finds so it's been a good day for eggs! I've also been in coli for a few hours today because I watched a few movies. It's easier to just zone out for a few hours while watching something.

Training Fields threw me a Plague Egg which I of course traded for one of my needed elements. A grand total of 7 eggs were obtained today!

Kef0NgU.png
Today's egg gains

Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Ice Egg

@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness
Once you have 250 eggs, what are you going to do with them? A maximized lair can only hold 200.
Once you have 250 eggs, what are you going to do with them? A maximized lair can only hold 200.
zVI7i7V.png
@Eondru I'm gonna hatch em' all at once. I can use my hibernal den tabs since I'll have enough unlocked.
@Eondru I'm gonna hatch em' all at once. I can use my hibernal den tabs since I'll have enough unlocked.
Congrats on all those eggs!!
Congrats on all those eggs!!
MT1tHzE.png
Cool!
Cool!
zVI7i7V.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22