@Cakeless
I love your egg challenges!
Can I be added to your pinglist?
Good luck!
@Cakeless
I love your egg challenges!
Can I be added to your pinglist?
Good luck!
[center]So glad that people are still interested in following my wallet breaking quests! I'm going to try and update when I get more than a few eggs since I don't want to be spamming you all with pings every day. Festivals might be a bit different since I usually profit well from my coli findings during those weeks. Today's update is a decent one! I managed to get two eggs with the money from my vault clearout. I'm still waiting for some stuff to sell but that's fine. ----- [size=4][b]Today's egg gains[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] ----- [quote name="HSoup" date="2019-02-23 08:17:32" ] Those little eggies will want to be mass hatched by you and so they will flock to you in the coli. (I hope. =D ) [/quote] I certainly hope so too! Maybe RNG will decide to love me again soon! ----- [size=1]@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny[/size] [/center]
So glad that people are still interested in following my wallet breaking quests! I'm going to try and update when I get more than a few eggs since I don't want to be spamming you all with pings every day. Festivals might be a bit different since I usually profit well from my coli findings during those weeks.

Today's update is a decent one! I managed to get two eggs with the money from my vault clearout. I'm still waiting for some stuff to sell but that's fine.
Today's egg gains

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg

HSoup wrote on 2019-02-23 08:17:32:
Those little eggies will want to be mass hatched by you and so they will flock to you in the coli. (I hope. =D )
I certainly hope so too! Maybe RNG will decide to love me again soon!

@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny
@Cakeless

I love egg quests! Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Cakeless

I love egg quests! Can I be added to the pinglist please?
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@Cakeless
Good luck with your quest!
Can I be added to the pinglist please? :D
@Cakeless
Good luck with your quest!
Can I be added to the pinglist please? :D
tumblr_ojm6i3ESoc1rkt7sro9_r1_500.png
@Cakeless

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well :)
@Cakeless

I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well :)
underskrift-geo.png
good luck! could i be added to the pinglist? C:
good luck! could i be added to the pinglist? C:
EpekmtO.png Want a worm on a string? Wa7a43p.png
Please add me to the ping list.

Do you take donations or is this strictly a solo quest?

zVI7i7V.png
@Cakeless
Good luck! May I please join the pinglist?
@Cakeless
Good luck! May I please join the pinglist?
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
@Cakeless May I be added to the pinglist? Good luck! [emoji=four leaf clover]
@Cakeless
May I be added to the pinglist? Good luck!
aKBQd7X.png They/he
FR + 3h

Hatchery!
zBr05H6.png BNiGiij.pngkCHWEjf.png
7fzDE2N.pngGbZpiRc.png
Wygzm.gif
E7kbIZE.png
@cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 You have all been added to the pinglist! Thank you. :D ---- [quote name="Eondru" date="2019-02-24 09:28:32" ] Please add me to the ping list. Do you take donations or is this strictly a solo quest? [/quote] If you'd like to donate something then that is absolutely your choice and I will be very grateful for the help. :)
@cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 You have all been added to the pinglist! Thank you. :D

----

Eondru wrote on 2019-02-24 09:28:32:

If you'd like to donate something then that is absolutely your choice and I will be very grateful for the help. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22