Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
No please, no huge blocks of text from a single person, I can't do this again
No please, no huge blocks of text from a single person, I can't do this again

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-21 16:34:37" ] That meme very much predates me, but it's a good conversation starter. (Why you gotta out me like that so early?) [/quote] You messed up the formatting. That's basically criminal.
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:34:37:
That meme very much predates me, but it's a good conversation starter. (Why you gotta out me like that so early?)
You messed up the formatting. That's basically criminal.
Cheshly tinfoils way too early: Lime and Nutty are scum team.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="smilefires" date="2018-07-21 16:38:21" ] [quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-21 16:34:37" ] That meme very much predates me, but it's a good conversation starter. (Why you gotta out me like that so early?) [/quote] You messed up the formatting. That's basically criminal. [/quote] I copy and pasted it verbatim. What's criminal is FR's BBcode parser for parsing an [ i ] tag without a matching [ / i ] tag.
smilefires wrote on 2018-07-21 16:38:21:
That meme very much predates me, but it's a good conversation starter. (Why you gotta out me like that so early?)
I copy and pasted it verbatim. What's criminal is FR's BBcode parser for parsing an [ i ] tag without a matching [ / i ] tag.
[quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-07-21 16:39:23" ] Cheshly tinfoils way too early: Lime and Nutty are scum team. [/quote] Cheshly does tinfoil too early. A bear would like to know why you think they are a scum team.
Cheshly wrote on 2018-07-21 16:39:23:

Cheshly does tinfoil too early.

A bear would like to know why you think they are a scum team.
@nuttysaladtree Hmm I'll entertain that question and offer my answer:

Tsunami21 is new to me so I'm curious to see how they perform.

You are new to me but you have good tactics so I presume you're not new to the game itself. I look forward to interacting with you, nuttysaladtree.

I recall vaguely having played with Cheshly but probably not frequently if I can't think of anything to say so we'll see what happens this game.

bear2 I feel like I know them but I don't think I've played with them yet. I feel like I'm on guard with them for some reason. Probably due to their long post they just made so I'm entertained already and look forward to playing with them some more. They already role claimed and it is only beginning of the game. Do I believe them?
No

smilesfires I feel like I've already played with them. Probably not. Going to be on guard around them as well.

Does this answer your question, nutty darling?

@Cheshly I see couple of players on the list who often post long posts. Look like you'll have to get used to it.
@nuttysaladtree Hmm I'll entertain that question and offer my answer:

Tsunami21 is new to me so I'm curious to see how they perform.

You are new to me but you have good tactics so I presume you're not new to the game itself. I look forward to interacting with you, nuttysaladtree.

I recall vaguely having played with Cheshly but probably not frequently if I can't think of anything to say so we'll see what happens this game.

bear2 I feel like I know them but I don't think I've played with them yet. I feel like I'm on guard with them for some reason. Probably due to their long post they just made so I'm entertained already and look forward to playing with them some more. They already role claimed and it is only beginning of the game. Do I believe them?
No

smilesfires I feel like I've already played with them. Probably not. Going to be on guard around them as well.

Does this answer your question, nutty darling?

@Cheshly I see couple of players on the list who often post long posts. Look like you'll have to get used to it.
@bear2

Picture this:
2 days from now, Lime flips as maf
Nutty falls under sus
Nutty exclaims "oh I can't be maf, why would I throw my fellow maf under the bus so early???"

PS for anyone who has never played with me before, I like me some tinfoils. They should always be taken with a grain of salt.
@bear2

Picture this:
2 days from now, Lime flips as maf
Nutty falls under sus
Nutty exclaims "oh I can't be maf, why would I throw my fellow maf under the bus so early???"

PS for anyone who has never played with me before, I like me some tinfoils. They should always be taken with a grain of salt.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="smilefires" date="2018-07-21 16:36:08" ] [quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 16:31:12" ] I mainly like this post. For the bolded: the jump to town!Lime feels very quick. You made it fairly clear that your vote on Lime was essentially RVS, so I... don't see why Lime would react "overly defensive or fearful", regardless of her alignment. [/quote] Yeah, stated RVS doesn't really do anything. Although it doesn't seem like you like much about the post if that's what you're saying about it. [/quote] Yeah, that's my problem with that post. On first read, I liked the questions nutty asked Lime. Looking at it again, I can see the post as mafia trying to position themselves as town leader -- parts of it look like weird mentoring ("I want to see if anyone jumps on the wagon or starts being a giant angry squid - that'll probably give more info for a better vote"). Nutty feels overly excited, I guess, and sort of hyper. So you're right, I really [i]don't[/i] like that post.
smilefires wrote on 2018-07-21 16:36:08:
Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:31:12:
I mainly like this post. For the bolded: the jump to town!Lime feels very quick. You made it fairly clear that your vote on Lime was essentially RVS, so I... don't see why Lime would react "overly defensive or fearful", regardless of her alignment.
Yeah, stated RVS doesn't really do anything.

Although it doesn't seem like you like much about the post if that's what you're saying about it.

Yeah, that's my problem with that post.

On first read, I liked the questions nutty asked Lime. Looking at it again, I can see the post as mafia trying to position themselves as town leader -- parts of it look like weird mentoring ("I want to see if anyone jumps on the wagon or starts being a giant angry squid - that'll probably give more info for a better vote"). Nutty feels overly excited, I guess, and sort of hyper. So you're right, I really don't like that post.
:)
she/her, FR +3
[quote name="nuttysaladtree" date="2018-07-21 16:21:10" ] @Cheshly, happy early birthday! @Limelight, maaaaaybe? ;) I want to see if anyone jumps on the wagon or starts being a giant angry squid - that'll probably give more info for a better vote. Today's an extra long day, so gotta take advantage of that vote thread! On that note: What do you think of people here so far? As I said, not a lot to go on. But since we're talking, maybe I can pick your brains if you're willing? I don't have many thoughts so far, since we're kind of still introducing ourselves. I like your reaction, though. Not overly defensive or fearful...so you're probably town. [/quote] What makes you think Lime has anything you can pick her brain about at this stage of the game either?
nuttysaladtree wrote on 2018-07-21 16:21:10:
@Cheshly, happy early birthday!

@Limelight, maaaaaybe? ;) I want to see if anyone jumps on the wagon or starts being a giant angry squid - that'll probably give more info for a better vote. Today's an extra long day, so gotta take advantage of that vote thread!

On that note: What do you think of people here so far? As I said, not a lot to go on. But since we're talking, maybe I can pick your brains if you're willing? I don't have many thoughts so far, since we're kind of still introducing ourselves. I like your reaction, though. Not overly defensive or fearful...so you're probably town.
What makes you think Lime has anything you can pick her brain about at this stage of the game either?
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-21 16:40:32" ] [quote name="smilefires" date="2018-07-21 16:38:21" ] [quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-21 16:34:37" ] That meme very much predates me, but it's a good conversation starter. (Why you gotta out me like that so early?) [/quote] You messed up the formatting. That's basically criminal. [/quote] I copy and pasted it verbatim. What's criminal is FR's BBcode parser for parsing an [ i ] tag without a matching [ / i ] tag. [/quote] Oh, that's annoying. vB must know to correct it then, except it doesn't do that for the plaintext I guess. Which is weird because vB post formatting is still all sorts of messy. [quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-21 16:43:20" ] [quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-07-21 16:39:23" ] Cheshly tinfoils way too early: Lime and Nutty are scum team. [/quote] Cheshly does tinfoil too early. A bear would like to know why you think they are a scum team. [/quote] Beru's that bear in my mind ._. I endorse this question though.
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:40:32:
smilefires wrote on 2018-07-21 16:38:21:
I copy and pasted it verbatim. What's criminal is FR's BBcode parser for parsing an [ i ] tag without a matching [ / i ] tag.
Oh, that's annoying. vB must know to correct it then, except it doesn't do that for the plaintext I guess. Which is weird because vB post formatting is still all sorts of messy.
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:43:20:
Cheshly wrote on 2018-07-21 16:39:23:

Cheshly does tinfoil too early.

A bear would like to know why you think they are a scum team.
Beru's that bear in my mind ._.

I endorse this question though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152