Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
[quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-07-21 16:55:26" ] [quote name="@/Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 16:51:22" ] Also smiles, is your vote pure rvs or are you scumreading Cheshly? [/quote] If I had to guess it's because I tinfoil [/quote] Hmm, okay. --- Mildly scumleaning Lime atm. She feels scripted or fake in places. [quote]@/nuttysaladtree Hmm I'll entertain that question and offer my answer: [snip] Does this answer your question, nutty darling?[/quote] This reads strangely, almost aloof-sounding. Is this normal for Lime? (Let me know if y'all want to be pinged more -- I haven't pinged very much, but I can change that.)
Cheshly wrote on 2018-07-21 16:55:26:
@/Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:51:22:
Also smiles, is your vote pure rvs or are you scumreading Cheshly?

If I had to guess it's because I tinfoil
Hmm, okay.
---
Mildly scumleaning Lime atm. She feels scripted or fake in places.
Quote:
@/nuttysaladtree Hmm I'll entertain that question and offer my answer:
[snip]
Does this answer your question, nutty darling?
This reads strangely, almost aloof-sounding.

Is this normal for Lime?

(Let me know if y'all want to be pinged more -- I haven't pinged very much, but I can change that.)
:)
she/her, FR +3
@Tsunami21 Where do I feel scripted or fake? I'm curious
@Tsunami21 Where do I feel scripted or fake? I'm curious
[quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 17:06:34" ] Is this normal for Lime? [/quote] I don't know about "normal for Lime" but I think we're at a rather aloof stage of the game in general. That bit at least seems like she had fun writing it. Can you go into what you're seeing that seems scripted or fake?
Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-21 17:06:34:
Is this normal for Lime?
I don't know about "normal for Lime" but I think we're at a rather aloof stage of the game in general. That bit at least seems like she had fun writing it.

Can you go into what you're seeing that seems scripted or fake?
Smiles how do I read these nerds

Also how do I resist the urge to post 200 times

Late post is late. [quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 16:31:12" ] Hi nutty! (Is this a good nickname for you?) [/quote] Hi, @Tsunami21! Yup, nutty's fine. [quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 16:31:12" ] [quote name="@nuttysaladtree" date="2018-07-21 16:10:49" ] Happy scumhunting, everyone! [b]Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks.[/b] Lockdown is bound to be exciting with all the role madness :3 [/quote] This pings me a bit, especially the bolded. Why did you choose to say this? It's hard to articulate what bothers me here, but it feels off. [/quote] I'm a newbie to any kind of Mafia game whatsoever - and not someone who's good at reading people, in meatspace or otherwise - so looking forward to learning how to scumread from y'all more experienced players. [quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 16:31:12" ] [quote name="nuttysaladtree" date="2018-07-21 16:21:10" ] On that note: What do you think of people here so far? As I said, not a lot to go on. But since we're talking, maybe I can pick your brains if you're willing? I don't have many thoughts so far, since we're kind of still introducing ourselves. [b]I like your reaction, though. Not overly defensive or fearful...so you're probably town.[/b] [/quote] I mainly like this post. For the bolded: the jump to town!Lime feels very quick. You made it fairly clear that your vote on Lime was essentially RVS, so I... don't see why Lime would react "overly defensive or fearful", regardless of her alignment. [/quote] Good point! I'm likely to change my vote depending on who says what later. I did make that comment very early on. [quote name="Limelight" date="2018-07-21 16:46:41" ] You are new to me but you have good tactics so I presume you're not new to the game itself. I look forward to interacting with you, nuttysaladtree. [/quote] @Limelight, same to you! (But I am new, though. Hoping that I keep up with all the posts.) [quote name="Limelight" date="2018-07-21 16:46:41" ] bear2 I feel like I know them but I don't think I've played with them yet. I feel like I'm on guard with them for some reason. Probably due to their long post they just made so I'm entertained already and look forward to playing with them some more. They already role claimed and it is only beginning of the game. Do I believe them? [i]No[/i] [/quote] I'm...not really sure what to make of that post, either. Logically, it's all confusing...which might be the point? But why? I'm still confused, but hopefully that means a good game! (If I've missed you, please feel free to let me know!)
Late post is late.
Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:31:12:
Hi nutty! (Is this a good nickname for you?)

Hi, @Tsunami21! Yup, nutty's fine.
@nuttysaladtree wrote on 2018-07-21 16:10:49:
Happy scumhunting, everyone! Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks. Lockdown is bound to be exciting with all the role madness :3
This pings me a bit, especially the bolded. Why did you choose to say this?
It's hard to articulate what bothers me here, but it feels off.

I'm a newbie to any kind of Mafia game whatsoever - and not someone who's good at reading people, in meatspace or otherwise - so looking forward to learning how to scumread from y'all more experienced players.
nuttysaladtree wrote on 2018-07-21 16:21:10:
On that note: What do you think of people here so far? As I said, not a lot to go on. But since we're talking, maybe I can pick your brains if you're willing? I don't have many thoughts so far, since we're kind of still introducing ourselves. I like your reaction, though. Not overly defensive or fearful...so you're probably town.

I mainly like this post. For the bolded: the jump to town!Lime feels very quick. You made it fairly clear that your vote on Lime was essentially RVS, so I... don't see why Lime would react "overly defensive or fearful", regardless of her alignment.

Good point! I'm likely to change my vote depending on who says what later. I did make that comment very early on.
Limelight wrote on 2018-07-21 16:46:41:
You are new to me but you have good tactics so I presume you're not new to the game itself. I look forward to interacting with you, nuttysaladtree.

@Limelight, same to you! (But I am new, though. Hoping that I keep up with all the posts.)
Limelight wrote on 2018-07-21 16:46:41:
bear2 I feel like I know them but I don't think I've played with them yet. I feel like I'm on guard with them for some reason. Probably due to their long post they just made so I'm entertained already and look forward to playing with them some more. They already role claimed and it is only beginning of the game. Do I believe them?
No

I'm...not really sure what to make of that post, either. Logically, it's all confusing...which might be the point? But why?

I'm still confused, but hopefully that means a good game!

(If I've missed you, please feel free to let me know!)
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@bear2 try to remember you are on dragon petsite not a regular site ;p
@bear2 try to remember you are on dragon petsite not a regular site ;p
@smilefires @Limelight [quote name="Limelight" date="2018-07-21 16:13:37" ] @/nuttysaladtree Funny. is that cause I posted first? How cute [/quote] The "how cute" feels out of place, sort of like lime doesn't quite know what to say here. The post I quoted earlier felt off as well. I may be nitpicking though -- this was a quick thought I had upon reading lime's posts, more a gut feeling that anything.
@smilefires @Limelight
Limelight wrote on 2018-07-21 16:13:37:
@/nuttysaladtree Funny. is that cause I posted first? How cute
The "how cute" feels out of place, sort of like lime doesn't quite know what to say here.

The post I quoted earlier felt off as well. I may be nitpicking though -- this was a quick thought I had upon reading lime's posts, more a gut feeling that anything.
:)
she/her, FR +3
@nuttysaladtree you don't come off as new to the game so I'm impressed that you haven't started floundering about that I've usually seen other newbies do in the beginning.

@Tsumani21 I was being very entertained by nuttysaladtree and I definitely knew what I was saying, my dear.
@nuttysaladtree you don't come off as new to the game so I'm impressed that you haven't started floundering about that I've usually seen other newbies do in the beginning.

@Tsumani21 I was being very entertained by nuttysaladtree and I definitely knew what I was saying, my dear.
Hello! Just made it back from dog walking, I'll be catching up in thread in a bit.

I'm Reshiramu, and you can call me Reshi, Resh, or Dusky. My pronouns are xe/xir or they/them, and I'm on Flight Rising time.
Hello! Just made it back from dog walking, I'll be catching up in thread in a bit.

I'm Reshiramu, and you can call me Reshi, Resh, or Dusky. My pronouns are xe/xir or they/them, and I'm on Flight Rising time.

He/him | FRT+1 x
[quote name="bear2" date="2018-07-21 17:19:01" ] Smiles how do I read these nerds Also how do I resist the urge to post 200 times [/quote] It gets easier as people show up and make reads, I think. Very early game is hard and we only have like a third of the crowd here anyway. I think I mentioned general activity to you a bit before - this might not be as fast-paced of a game as you're used to. My usual cue for slowing down posting is when I remember it creates more pages and I don't like clicking through the pages. [quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 17:23:19" ] @smilefires @Limelight [quote name="Limelight" date="2018-07-21 16:13:37" ] @/nuttysaladtree Funny. is that cause I posted first? How cute [/quote] The "how cute" feels out of place, sort of like lime doesn't quite know what to say here. The post I quoted earlier felt off as well. I may be nitpicking though -- this was a quick thought I had upon reading lime's posts, more a gut feeling that anything. [/quote] Ah. I don't think those bits are very alignment indicative myself but you seem to be analytic of people posting words for words' sake, which is a nice reflex.
bear2 wrote on 2018-07-21 17:19:01:

It gets easier as people show up and make reads, I think. Very early game is hard and we only have like a third of the crowd here anyway. I think I mentioned general activity to you a bit before - this might not be as fast-paced of a game as you're used to.

My usual cue for slowing down posting is when I remember it creates more pages and I don't like clicking through the pages.
Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-21 17:23:19:
@smilefires @Limelight
Limelight wrote on 2018-07-21 16:13:37:
@/nuttysaladtree Funny. is that cause I posted first? How cute
The "how cute" feels out of place, sort of like lime doesn't quite know what to say here.

The post I quoted earlier felt off as well. I may be nitpicking though -- this was a quick thought I had upon reading lime's posts, more a gut feeling that anything.
Ah. I don't think those bits are very alignment indicative myself but you seem to be analytic of people posting words for words' sake, which is a nice reflex.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152