Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC] Millennia Merchant Mafia (Done!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152
[quote name="Cheshly" date="2018-07-21 16:47:08" ] @bear2 Picture this: 2 days from now, Lime flips as maf Nutty falls under sus Nutty exclaims "oh I can't be maf, why would I throw my fellow maf under the bus so early???" PS for anyone who has never played with me before, I like me some tinfoils. They should always be taken with a grain of salt. [/quote] I haven't even looked at votes so I'm assuming Nutty voted Lime. [i]Fair enough.[/i]
Cheshly wrote on 2018-07-21 16:47:08:
@bear2

Picture this:
2 days from now, Lime flips as maf
Nutty falls under sus
Nutty exclaims "oh I can't be maf, why would I throw my fellow maf under the bus so early???"

PS for anyone who has never played with me before, I like me some tinfoils. They should always be taken with a grain of salt.
I haven't even looked at votes so I'm assuming Nutty voted Lime. Fair enough.
Liking smiles so far
Liking smiles so far
:)
she/her, FR +3
[quote name="@bear2" date="2018-07-21 16:49:26" ] I haven't even looked at votes so I'm assuming Nutty voted Lime. [i]Fair enough.[/i] [/quote] You'd be correct with your assumption
@bear2 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:49:26:
I haven't even looked at votes so I'm assuming Nutty voted Lime. Fair enough.

You'd be correct with your assumption
Also smiles, is your vote pure rvs or are you scumreading Cheshly?
:)
she/her, FR +3
[quote name="Limelight" date="2018-07-21 16:46:41" ] smilesfires I feel like I've already played with them. Probably not. Going to be on guard around them as well. [/quote] We both played Case File, that vanilla game, but rai replaced you at some point. I think that's the most I played with you on the forum.
Limelight wrote on 2018-07-21 16:46:41:
smilesfires I feel like I've already played with them. Probably not. Going to be on guard around them as well.
We both played Case File, that vanilla game, but rai replaced you at some point. I think that's the most I played with you on the forum.
that seems vaguely familiar, smile. Think I had RL crop up at the time.
that seems vaguely familiar, smile. Think I had RL crop up at the time.
For what it's worth I've played with none of you except for smilefires once in a witch hunt variant, but let's not talk about that game.
For what it's worth I've played with none of you except for smilefires once in a witch hunt variant, but let's not talk about that game.
[quote name="@Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 16:51:22" ] Also smiles, is your vote pure rvs or are you scumreading Cheshly? [/quote] If I had to guess it's because I tinfoil
@Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:51:22:

If I had to guess it's because I tinfoil

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 16:51:22" ] Also smiles, is your vote pure rvs or are you scumreading Cheshly? [/quote] RVS. Although it's not really random. Cheshly was good scum in the WCS mafia game so it's my vote of remembrance I guess.
Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:51:22:
RVS.

Although it's not really random. Cheshly was good scum in the WCS mafia game so it's my vote of remembrance I guess.
[quote name="smilefires" date="2018-07-21 16:59:05" ] [quote name="Tsunami21" date="2018-07-21 16:51:22" ] Also smiles, is your vote pure rvs or are you scumreading Cheshly? [/quote] RVS. Although it's not really random. Cheshly was good scum in the WCS mafia game so it's my vote of remembrance I guess. [/quote] [img]https://zippy.gfycat.com/IndelibleForcefulIrishsetter.gif[/img]
smilefires wrote on 2018-07-21 16:59:05:
Tsunami21 wrote on 2018-07-21 16:51:22:
RVS.

Although it's not really random. Cheshly was good scum in the WCS mafia game so it's my vote of remembrance I guess.

IndelibleForcefulIrishsetter.gif

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152